Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS

+9
seaborgium
Hai-Shulud
Sandwalker
FarleShadow
Universe
Kismet
Special Agent 47
ian
GeIveI2aL
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS Empty TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS

Post by GeIveI2aL Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:02 am

TIE diplomats/leaders, post evidence of Kenzus actions and other relavent evidence.

WR diplomats/leaders, evidence posting of TIE assumed breakdown of the treaty or other actions.

Please dont add your opinion IF your not part of the above, lets keep it clean.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 644
Alliance : Mujengan(FIRE)
The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-12-22

Back to top Go down

TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS Empty Re: TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS

Post by ian Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:48 am

TIE - i m issuing an executive order that ALL communications on this forum relating to TIE affairs end (so no posting concerning TIE).

I think we ve all had enough of this kangaroo court - otherwise known as a forum.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 am

Guilty?

No?

Dont run or avoid the situation which has been influenced and inflated by both sides.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:01 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:Guilty?

No?

Dont run or avoid the situation which has been influenced and inflated by both sides.

Completely Irrelevant. Not to mention completely ignorant. I see no logic or benefit to be gained from discussing this any further. As far as ii m concerned the only thing which matters is TIE's members opinion - and they have access to all the facts and evidence they need (and are free to request addittional information/ confirmation). It honestly doesn't matter what WR or the rest of the server thinks.... as at the end of the day, its for TIE's members to decide TIE's policies - not you, kenzu or anyone else.

Finally.... since when has silence been accepted as "evidence" of guilt in any modern society? It isn't - and in this case it means TIE, or at least myself - has better things to do than begin rearguing the same points over and over again.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:10 am

This situation is just going to disolve is it?

No, TIE will mass everyone 'Because they can'

AND thats what I am trying to prevent.

All ive seen, looking up past forum posts, is you guys going at Kenzu like a pack of dogs on meat.

Back to another point of mine, you consider WR as 1 whole group therefore all responsible, yet TIE members are hiding as INDIVIDUALS and therefore trying to pass blame.

TIE say Kenzu is the problem, hes done this, hes done that. Bring the proof.

TIE were trying to find a way out of the treaty and honestly, you guys have ripped kenzu as much as he might have done you.

So obviously you were provoking and words do cause wars but they also prevent and stop wars.

So talk it out and produce the evidence.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:11 am

I m not discussing this with you.

Edit: I ll tell you what though... as of now i m going to be adopting the doctrine of "it doesn't matter other than who has the bigger gun" - otherwise known as "history is written by the victor" or "the strong do what they will and the weak suffer what they must".

I m done debating this. I think TIE's done debating this, we ve said all we need to say - everyone else can draw from that already stated, and reach their own conclusions.

There was a time The Imperium Empire was diplomatic - too diplomatic as many of our members now believe. We/ I continued pressing for negotiations, time after time after time after time, in the hopes of a solution being found.... The result? A continual state of word-warfare, and continual and never ending attempts for World Republic to deny its crimes and hostile policies it has adopted against the server. Continual attempts to make The Imperium Empire out to be something we are not.... well guess what.

If thats how World Republic wants to play it - if they want to continually try to make us out to be a brutal, non compromising Evil bullying power who will stop at nothing to retain power - simply because we ve had enough of their actions against us, and others on the server - then we might just oblige you and WR in your personal fantasy, and show you the exact difference between the peaceful TIE you ve been dealing with previously, and the TIE you ve been describing - and may very soon cause to exist.

If WR wants to try to tell everyone just how evil, nasty and bullying TIE is ... then we ll show you (WR) the true definition of evil, bullying and nasty.... and maybe, just maybe, you ll all begin to realise just how wrong you ve been, and just how restrained and nice TIE has been so far.

Anything which now happens, is down to World Republic - both on what you do now, and for what you ve done in the past. The future is not yet determined... but sooner or later it will be. World Republic is now dealing with an entirely new creature - one you yourselves have created by your slander, lies and fantasy's. You/ WR tried to make us out to be the stuff of nightmares... well then, we ll become your nightmare.

For the rest of the server - TIE will seek to be as friendly and negotiatable as ever.... just not with World Republic.

Last edited by ian on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:14 am

You and TIE obviously hold me RESPONSIBLE for something which I havn't a clue about. (The massing AND raiding is perfect evidence of this)

Kenzu said I can try to resolve this issue for WR.

So dont try and escape it.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:15 am

We been argueing the antics of Kenzu for months now, where were you then? why you not ask questions when time and time again the FACTS where placed before you here on these very forums?

You want the facts, Open your eyes and find them. Its not hard, just click on Kenzu\'s profile link, and veiw all topics COMPLETELY that he has posted in. Read it with your eyes open, take off your bias eyes. WE signed peace and there was peace, and IMMEDIATELY Kenzu starts in again spreading lies, bias veiws, slander, and attacking the credability and integrity of our alliance. WHEN WE HAD PEACE.

WHY?

Why are we suppose to sit by and allow Kenzu to vebally attack us and everything we hold dear? For no reason at that?

Why cant he just shut the hell up for once? If he would try it, peace might exist, but as long as Kenzu continues, and as long as WR backs their leader, then there will be no peace. How can there be?

WR wants peace?

Its easy to achieve TBH. Shut Kenzu up, or remove him. We don\'t have a problem with WR as an alliance, not in any way, shape, form , or fashion. But as long as Kenzu represent WR and continues attacking us, we will have issues.

*EDIT*
As for you two asking for anything, why is it when we BEGGED for a diplomat we were ignored for weeks till WR launched more attacks against us? Why are we to \"hop to it\" now after 1 day?

You want peace? WR want peace? Then read whats been written above. Shut Kenzu up or remove him.

Kismet was made public diplomat, and has not yet made any effort to resolve anything. You want to play diplomat then answer the questions posed to her if you want to get the ball rolling. You want progress then lets start with what caused and continues to cause 90+% of the problem, and thats Kenzu.

Last edited by Special Agent 47 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:20 am

Kenzu is your ONLY problem in all this is he?

WHY mass innocents then eh?

Where was I? Am sorry should i spend my whole life on a forum? :'(
This involved me... the massing is clear about that.

So what your guys are saying (from a neutral PoV) is;

'This was caused entirely by Kenzu's ability to rant his mouth off, even where its not needed'
and that
'TIE has done absolutely nothing wrong and therefore should have 0% blame on them'...

About sum this all up does it? (No am not being sarcastic either)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:27 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:Kenzu is your ONLY problem in all this is he?

WHY mass innocents then eh?

Where was I? Am sorry should i spend my whole life on a forum? :'(
This involved me... the massing is clear about that.

So what your guys are saying (from a neutral PoV) is;

'This was caused entirely by Kenzu's ability to rant his mouth off, even where its not needed'
and that
'TIE has done absolutely nothing wrong and therefore should have 0% blame on them'...

About sum this all up does it? (No am not being sarcastic either)

First off, where have we said we are 100% innocent?

WHERE?

Yes we are sick of Kenzu's mouth, lies, slander, and the way he constantly strives to cause conflict. So how do you shut him up? simple, you squeeze what he hold dear. Then he will either shut up, or you(WR) as an alliance will get rid of him since he alone causes all the turmoil.

Kenzu started it with the mass mailing hunting spies in our alliance. FACT, he has openly admitted it
Kenzu started the war, and committed the first attacks, Facts recorded in these very forums
Kenzu then launched the second wave of attacks, backed by GD after I myself BEGGED for days/week for a diplomat to find peace. FACT recorded in these very forums
Kenzu immediately after the peace treaty was signed began a slander campaign against us, FACT recorded in these very forums

That doesn't even include the lies he tells, and many other FACTS that are here on these very forums, all you have to do is read and see for yourselves. Why is it when Kenzu does all these things you have NOTHING to say? its all ok as long as its YOUR LEADER? but if its someone else, or its happening to you its all so very wrong?

*EDIT*
As for your "why mass innocents" remark.

1. Your not innocent. You back him, you do not try to control him, you do not tell him his actions are wrong. You stand behind him and support him and he represents you all as your alliance leader. If you think what he is doing or has done is wrong then act on it. If you feel like he has done nothing wrong then act on that as well.

2. We tried everything "diplomatic" to shut Kenzu up. All failed. So know we are trying other methods. If they fail then we till continue trying until we are successful or ever single method exhausted.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:38 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:You and TIE obviously hold me RESPONSIBLE for something which I havn't a clue about. (The massing AND raiding is perfect evidence of this)

Kenzu said I can try to resolve this issue for WR.

So dont try and escape it.

Oh... your massing and raiding was merely the first of many role plays adopted voluntary by individuals of TIE - the writer and editor is Kenzu. He has described, defined and created the nightmare that TIE is in his fantasy world, and involved World Republic in that fantasy... TIE now only seeks to oblige this fantasy, and to play our part properly in this fantasy of his creation.

And remember - no official TIE action has happened yet, that is just individuals taking advantage of the peace treaty no longer existing. I would promise that TIE will do its upmost best to be the nightmare to World Republic that Kenzu has long made us out to be - but the truth is i m not yet sure whether or not to fully commit to just such an undertaking... but with every word which comes out of Kenzu and World Republic's mouth, it only serves to reinforce and highlight to me just how precious this fantasy is to you, Kenzu and World Republic.... who am i to stand in the way of such a fantasy becoming reality? Surely it would be unfair for me and TIE to deny you and World Republic the chance getting to play out your role as guardians, defenders and saviours against the "evil" Imperium Empire... safeguarding the server from harm?

The more i think about it.... the more unfair it becomes to us to deny you that chance, to deny this fantasy becoming reality. Should we not then oblige, and become just what you have sort to make us out to be? - that of a bullying, aggressive, nasty, non negotiating hostile power hell bent on the extermination of World Republic and its members?

Last edited by ian on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:41 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:

WHERE?

Yes we are sick of Kenzu's mouth, lies, slander, and the way he constantly strives to cause conflict. So how do you shut him up? simple, you squeeze what he hold dear. Then he will either shut up, or you(WR) as an alliance will get rid of him since he alone causes all the turmoil.

Right were getting somewhere.

I myself have been checking Kenzu's posts, once i get through them all I'll post my opinion on that.

So far, TIE seem adamant to hurl insults at him and how should one take this... lying down?
(For the sake of an alliance, maybe)

When I can, I will talk with Kenzu and find out his PoV. Aswell as what hes done and what hes got upto SINCE the treaty was signed on 2nd December.

Just because am WR and hes my Leader, doesn't mean I'll defend him.
I like to be neutral and help where I can, when i can and not be biased.

So am asking, can people not involved from both TIE and WR not be massed/raided etc.
(After all TIE are individuals, so why cant WR have the same respect?)

Continue as usual with your farming, as that doesnt cause any problems.
(I think your farming tier is commendable)
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:55 am

GeIveI2aL wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:

WHERE?

Right were getting somewhere.

I myself have been checking Kenzu's posts, once i get through them all I'll post my opinion on that.

So far, TIE seem adamant to hurl insults at him and how should one take this... lying down?
(For the sake of an alliance, maybe)

When I can, I will talk with Kenzu and find out his PoV. Aswell as what hes done and what hes got upto SINCE the treaty was signed on 2nd December.

Just because am WR and hes my Leader, doesn't mean I'll defend him.
I like to be neutral and help where I can, when i can and not be biased.

So am asking, can people not involved from both TIE and WR not be massed/raided etc.
(After all TIE are individuals, so why cant WR have the same respect?)

Continue as usual with your farming, as that doesnt cause any problems.
(I think your farming tier is commendable)

First off NO

Go all the way back, all the way back to the "tackless-shadow VS skyshadow" thread. Thats were most everything started when Kenzu massed TS WITHOUT the first attempt at diplomacy, yet claim to fight against those who do just that. Ask him who fired the first shots of the war,

DO NOT start your search AFTER he has all of us seeing red by his repeated lies, slander, half truths, and attempts to cause as much conflict as he can.

I even dare you to speak to some that have left him and WR. I gain so much Respect for Lord Ishurue and (H) because when the war was over, he/they told the truth about how the war went. Kenzu just bragged about all WR did damage wise, and still carries it in his "message of the day". If he wanted Real peace he would have stopped silly, childish crap like that, but what did he do? He sent messages out to new player CALLING US OUT BY NAME AND PAINTING US AS COMPLETE BAD GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What not even a week after peace was signed off on? *Oh and dont forget Kenzu signed a bogus treaty, bogus as in separate from TIE and all other alliances in (O) at the time.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kismet Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 am

Admin, please lock this thread. It has no relevance and is just rehashing the same things over again what's been done in the 29 page thread.

I agree there needs to be a new thread, but one that's official and not someone who just appoints himself over the official diplomat or the 2nd in command.

Kismet
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Universe Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:16 am

Yap yap yap..
TIE and WR treaty failure FACTS Hypocrite%20Fish%20%289954%29
Universe
Universe
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : 510
Or the year Clovis officially establishes Frankish Kingdom - Birth of France.
Alliance : Nah.. Smile
Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:37 pm

Fact: Too much talking about it.
Failure: Not shutting up about it.
Solution: Suicide.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:19 pm

I don't think anyone from TIE can top universe's response. So everyone in TIE or associated with TIE should leave it at that.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Obbviously TIE doesnt give 2 bags of shit about what they do.

Kismet I did state kenzu DID give permission, which he has, as TIE cant speak to him for shit without ripping him.

If TIE cant even back off the people WHO HAVN'T DONE ANYTHING, they make themselfs look very very poor.

Also holding WR responsible for the so called Kenzu actions is remarkebly narrow sighting considering you guys act individual and aren't apart of an official alliance together as one.

So really why can't it be done from your view, leave the rest of WR out of it and take kenzu head on.

He said he'd rather you go at him then the rest of WR through msn to me.
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:02 pm

GeIveI2aL wrote:Obbviously TIE doesnt give 2 bags of shit about what they do.

Kismet I did state kenzu DID give permission, which he has, as TIE cant speak to him for shit without ripping him.

If TIE cant even back off the people WHO HAVN'T DONE ANYTHING, they make themselfs look very very poor.

Also holding WR responsible for the so called Kenzu actions is remarkebly narrow sighting considering you guys act individual and aren't apart of an official alliance together as one.

So really why can't it be done from your view, leave the rest of WR out of it and take kenzu head on.

I doubt you'll get a response to this.

Because:
ian wrote:TIE - i m issuing an executive order that ALL communications on this forum relating to TIE affairs end (so no posting concerning TIE).

I think we ve all had enough of this kangaroo court - otherwise known as a forum.

There is hope though, ian is with debates like moths with flames.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:12 pm

Your wrong... the individuals who make up TIE do give 2 bags of shit what we do. We get very sad and upset when our assassin missions fail, when our massing attempts don't succeed and when our sabotage missions go wrong. We really do care if through our actions, or rather failure, that the enemy is left untouched.... don't worry though, we are working on showing you and WR just how much we care about what we do Smile

How's World Republic enjoying the opening roles in its "Evil TIE" fantasy btw? Hope its working well for you? Its certainly working well for me Very Happy Twisted Evil
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:26 pm

ian wrote:

Your wrong... TIE does give 2 bags of shit what we do. We get very sad and upset when our assassin missions fail, when our massing attempts don't succeed and when our sabotage missions go wrong. We really do care if through our actions, or rather failure, that the enemy is left untouched.... don't worry though, we are working on showing you and WR just how much we care about what we do Smile

How very kind you are.

Just proving your doing it because you can, nothing more.

Besides, i havn't the time to be going round in circles.. hello its christmas?

'No official massing order', so to say your not actively waging a war... correct?

Invasion
[23 Dec] 03:51 Evil_Genius Victory 0 88 134,420,000 0 details
[23 Dec] 03:51 Evil_Genius Victory 0 89 147,290,000 0 details
[23 Dec] 03:50 Evil_Genius Victory 0 89 135,850,000 0 details
[23 Dec] 03:50 Evil_Genius Victory 0 89 140,140,000 0 details
[22 Dec] 16:12 Evil_Genius Victory 0 90 143,000,000 0 details
[22 Dec] 16:12 Evil_Genius Victory 0 91 134,420,000 0 details
[22 Dec] 16:11 Evil_Genius Victory 0 91 131,560,000 0 details
[22 Dec] 16:11 Evil_Genius Victory 0 92 134,420,000 0 details
[22 Dec] 16:11 Evil_Genius Victory 0 92 148,720,000 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:07 arne Victory 0 97 108,795,786 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:07 arne Victory 0 97 110,950,158 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:07 arne Victory 0 98 103,409,856 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:07 arne Victory 0 98 104,487,042 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:07 arne Victory 0 98 107,718,600 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:07 arne Victory 0 98 110,950,158 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:06 arne Victory 0 99 98,023,926 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:06 arne Victory 0 99 96,946,740 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:06 arne Victory 0 99 101,255,484 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:06 arne Victory 0 100 112,027,344 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:06 arne Victory 0 100 110,950,158 0 details

Destruction
[23 Dec] 03:50 Evil_Genius Victory 174 89 134,420,000 0 details
[23 Dec] 03:50 Evil_Genius Victory 171 90 134,420,000 0 details
[22 Dec] 16:12 Evil_Genius Victory 175 91 140,140,000 0 details

Assault
[22 Dec] 08:29 mobocracy 440 Units abducted 0 93 11,880 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:29 mobocracy 377 Units abducted 0 94 11,404 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:29 mobocracy 579 Units abducted 0 94 10,810 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:29 mobocracy 517 Units abducted 0 94 12,117 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:29 mobocracy 632 Units abducted 0 94 11,880 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:29 mobocracy 542 Units abducted 0 95 10,692 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:29 mobocracy 553 Units abducted 0 95 11,286 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:29 mobocracy 538 Units abducted 0 95 12,474 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:28 mobocracy 690 Units abducted 0 95 11,998 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:28 mobocracy 707 Units abducted 0 96 11,523 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:28 mobocracy 696 Units abducted 0 96 11,998 0 details
[22 Dec] 08:28 mobocracy 622 Units abducted 0 96 10,929 0 details
[22 Dec] 07:14 raynar 448 Units abducted 0 97 43,263,000 0 details

Attacks
[23 Dec] 09:01 keynelhi 64,073,874 Kuwal stolen 0 87 8,371 0 details
[23 Dec] 03:52 Evil_Genius 24,674 Kuwal stolen 0 88 150,150,000 0 details
[23 Dec] 03:52 Evil_Genius 341,466 Kuwal stolen 0 88 137,280,000 0 details
[23 Dec] 03:51 Evil_Genius 4,222,437 Kuwal stolen 0 88 140,140,000 0 details
[23 Dec] 03:49 Evil_Genius 71,903,808 Kuwal stolen 0 90 150,150,000 0 details
[22 Dec] 22:20 Survivor 77,397,300 Kuwal stolen 0 90 8,536 0 details
[22 Dec] 16:11 Evil_Genius 6,235,993 Kuwal stolen 0 91 131,560,000 0 details
[22 Dec] 05:11 arne 202,607,006 Kuwal stolen 0 97 105,564,228 0 details
[20 Dec] 20:33 Ishurue 499,092,923 Kuwal stolen 271 68 424,545,576 348,166,533 details

A 'few working together' to achieve a massing, one may say 'a group', or 'a collective'... or 'an alliance'.

Considering your problem was with Kenzu as you so openly say, why target me?
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:30 pm

I didn't give that order - you ll need to ask those individuals why they targetted you.

But i can assure you - if TIE itself was fighting this war (as oppossed to individuals), we would be acting in a far more concise and coordinated fashion.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 pm

GeIveI2aL, you need to understand that Kenzu has spent the last 2 to 3 months creating this issue. Every time we thought peace would stand Kenzu cut it down, all because he would not simply shut up and go on with the game letting by gones be by gones. The entire time telling us, TIE, that WR knew full well what was going on and backed him.

If you want peace, then remove Kenzu. We have done Everything we know to do, from diplomatic talks, to massing him, to insults(Yes I fully admit I insult him, same as anyone who tells half truths, slanders, and out right lies). Nothing has worked. Not massing him, Not massing his core team and his strike team members, not even signing a FULL peace treaty worked. Our only option is to take it to what he hold dear and that his precious alliance, that means you.

Those who seek justice for the wrongs of Kenzu will continue to do so until something can be done to right the wrongs. I suggest you all post your hits on WR forums, and who hit you, and coordinate attacks against the attackers. If you feel wronged then react, and act on it. You have 2 choices, arm yourselves and fight back, or look at the reason the attacks have happened and decide if that reason (Kenzu in this case) is worth the trouble.

JMO

As for your "Your just doing it because you can" remark, you are wrong. We are doing it for no other reason than Kenzu can not shut his mouth. Made visible for all to see in his recruitment message that was being sent even before the ink dried on the peace treaty.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:GeIveI2aL, you need to understand that Kenzu has spent the last 2 to 3 months creating this issue. Every time we thought peace would stand Kenzu cut it down, all because he would not simply shut up and go on with the game letting by gones be by gones. The entire time telling us, TIE, that WR knew full well what was going on and backed him.

If you want peace, then remove Kenzu. We have done Everything we know to do, from diplomatic talks, to massing him, to insults(Yes I fully admit I insult him, same as anyone who tells half truths, slanders, and out right lies). Nothing has worked. Not massing him, Not massing his core team and his strike team members, not even signing a FULL peace treaty worked. Our only option is to take it to what he hold dear and that his precious alliance, that means you.

Those who seek justice for the wrongs of Kenzu will continue to do so until something can be done to right the wrongs. I suggest you all post your hits on WR forums, and who hit you, and coordinate attacks against the attackers. If you feel wronged then react, and act on it. You have 2 choices, arm yourselves and fight back, or look at the reason the attacks have happened and decide if that reason (Kenzu in this case) is worth the trouble.

JMO

As for your "Your just doing it because you can" remark, you are wrong. We are doing it for no other reason than Kenzu can not shut his mouth. Made visible for all to see in his recruitment message that was being sent even before the ink dried on the peace treaty.

I fully agree with SA47's comments. The only thing i d say though, although its probably more like advise is a simple observation:

The Imperium Empire is like a family. We sometimes bicker with one another, sometimes disagree - but we care for one another. I cannot garantee that more and more of TIE won't get involved as time ticks on. If World Republic chooses to take up arms and deal with the individuals responsible for the attacks on World Republic, i fully expect that other friends of those TIE members will then become involved (where before they were happy to stay out of it) - so in essence unless World Republic feels it can take on a ever growing portion of The Imperium Empire, it would be wise to consider a peaceful settlement.

The only piece of advice i can give WR, is that in the last war The Imperium Empire fought a very restricted war. We counter-attacked against World Republic's strike team after their initial attack on myself (which began the war) we then literally *stopped* our war-effort against World Republic for close to 3 weeks while we attempted to reestablish diplomatic relations. In that time World Republic was permitted to rebuild - and the result was WR counter-attacked against TIE and reignited the war. Even after this we restricted our entire offensive operations to literally just World Republic's strike team (core players like Sara weren't even hit).

If The Imperium Empire is officially forced to enter this growing dispute, i can promise that this time The Imperium Empire won't be holding back - we ll hit, and keep hitting. World Republic's members will loose their defences, strikes, spies and assassins - and as they rebuild they ll be hit down again, and the longer the war goes on, the more World Republic members will be massed. We won't spare anyone - including the noobs.

TIE is tired of the lies and slander. Its ironic - but this whole dispute only became visible on this forum when The Commonwealth and The Company actually intervened and took a stand against World Republic when they were throwing their weight around against small players - we acted to be the defender of the small guys - to be the big stick which forces the other players to play fair - and even to this day TIE has never massed a player who was outside of World Republic (except GD).

So... believe the seriousness of these words when i say them - for this goes against everything i stand for, and so i do not say them lightly - but The Imperium Empire has had it with the constant slander, lies and manipulation which World Republic stands for while Kenzu is in charge. We are accussed of being a bullying nasty aggressive power.... and if things continue like they are - we will become the very thing you have accused us of being, and show World Republic just how nasty, aggressive and uncompromising we can be when we put our minds to it.

We ve already intentionally began taking our first steps to becoming what you and World Republic have accused us of being - the disbandment of the peace treaty, followed by the attacks by our individuals on several World Republic members (i now know of at least 4 WR players who ve been eithier totally massed, or partially massed). That is but the tip of the iceberg of what is coming.

There is still time and chance for World Republic to fix its errors, and to prevent the future... but it will require something very radical.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GeIveI2aL Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Arn't soldiers suppose to find wars to protect the civilians?

What you guys are doing is no more better then terrorism, attacking members of WR.

You probally fully aware WR has strike teams, soldiers, but insist on killing people WHO WILL NOT fight back. Hardly a fair or just way of fighting.

TIE want Kenzu removed, thats upto the alliance he has leadership within and IF he choses NOT to back down from leadership, its a dictatorship. Myself like many others wouldn't follow a Dictator.

So really does TIE have any right to order that, without be willing to go through that themselfs. I.e WR leader removed, TIE leader removed.

Balance, peace and Equal Rights to one and all. Shouldn't everyone (WR, TIE, other alliances or lone people) have the right to these?
GeIveI2aL
GeIveI2aL
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content