Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

+21
tacoman
Haggis
Nomad
Vesper
Sandwalker
doxakk
Lord Pegasus
slambot#4
Space2050
Kenzu
Admin
Osyndicate
raynar
Jerry Blazicka
Survivor
Traveller
Dark Arrow
Hai-Shulud
reaper
ian
25 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. - Page 3 Empty Re: World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

Post by Sandwalker Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:38 pm

Ah, yes, The Arrakeen. Can't wait to rebuild my baby over here once starports can be used.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. - Page 3 Empty Re: World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

Post by Lord Pegasus Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:41 pm

... @ Ian , i dont care what you think of me oh and if you think im being mean or insulting , im not i'm only saying that your view means absolutly nothing to me i will leave if i have to

Lord Pegasus
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 10
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 pm

ian wrote:
Lord Pegasus wrote:i'm not even going to say publiclly what i want to say

lets just say once i get pissed off and set my mind on something , that is what i do whether my alliance backs me up or not, if i wanted to settle a score with someone and the alliance didnt want anything to do with it , then you can guess what would happen , and yes Kenzu already knows what im like oh and Ian does aswell dont you Ian, remember dune ......................... i left an alliance because of something he said and the alliance i was in didnt want me to do anything , so i left them for dead
]

Oh i remember you on dune very well and very clearly (though not whatever incident your referring to - care to fill me in on it, a lot has happened on dune the last 3 years....) - a player who invested the vast majority of his resources into stats, and believed military might was everything - despite that a single war would have destroyed you, and left you defenceless/ unable to recover... i have no idea on whether you ve revised your strategy, but i hope you ve done so.

Believe me though - your not even a small fry compared to the likes of sinath, Ebduncan, aurax, sovetski, shadowsir etc... who myself and The Commonwealth have faced against in our time. You can hold a vendatta against me personally all you like - i ll just add you to the list of the couple of dozen players who already do. Its great being so loved Very Happy Smile Wink

@ Kenzu - i ll be on msn a bit later (couple of hours time) on after i ve had a shower and watched "X factor"... i already have you on msn, though i ll send you mine via pm anyway....

well I was online for 2-3 hours. We had guests, so I couldn't be on earlier, and now I have to go,
you know I have a young wife so...

I will have a look at the forum in a few hours, or tomorrow morning if I might fall asleep.
Pity you werent on MSN before.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:40 pm

Lord Pegasus wrote:... @ Ian , i dont care what you think of me oh and if you think im being mean or insulting , im not i'm only saying that your view means absolutly nothing to me i will leave if i have to

lol, and your views (normally driven by heated emotions, often conflicting with logic) mean something to me? Rolling Eyes I can't even remember what it was which happened back on dune several years ago... and to be frank i really couldn't careless. If you have a vendetta against me for something which happened years ago on a online game... then well, thats your affairs, not mine. Just be sure not to cross me, and i ll probably not cross you.

My views, though, when it comes to game strategies - are based on maths and logic, and can be supported as such - they aren't "views" at all... but actual fact... not that i expect you to care about them anyway (nor do i have any wish to try and explain those views, helping you). Eithier way... the feelings mutual about not caring about your views Wink

@ Kenzu... sorry about that, RL beckons. I m online a fair amount most days.... so try and catch me tommorrow if you see me online. By all means keep discussing with WR about whatever... but try and give us a rough summary of WR's thinking before the deadline, and then we ll be able to go from there and sort this out once and for all....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:44 pm

@ Lord Pegasus,,, You have proven my point very well. While you may be enemy to those posting here, you have not stooped to the level that Z has, you have not behaved childishly, you have not thrown insults and attacked peoples sexuality, but you have remained true to yourself and your alliance, and your stance has not waviered. That makes you an honorable enemy, not a sniveling coward.

weather anyone likes it or not, 1 member does reflect on an alliance, why you ask? because if the alliance leadership did not back nor agree with what the person was saying or doing then they would act in the best intrest of the alliance. there is no difference between someone posting in forums to stir trouble, and making attacks ingame that are not profit, but malicious.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Nomad wrote:@ Lord Pegasus,,, You have proven my point very well. While you may be enemy to those posting here, you have not stooped to the level that Z has, you have not behaved childishly, you have not thrown insults and attacked peoples sexuality, but you have remained true to yourself and your alliance, and your stance has not waviered. That makes you an honorable enemy, not a sniveling coward.

weather anyone likes it or not, 1 member does reflect on an alliance, why you ask? because if the alliance leadership did not back nor agree with what the person was saying or doing then they would act in the best intrest of the alliance. there is no difference between someone posting in forums to stir trouble, and making attacks ingame that are not profit, but malicious.

Perfect statement - i could't agree more!
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:37 pm

I would like to reply to the 3 requests send from Ian, reaper and Dark Arrow on behalf of their alliances.
You will see the requests and also the answer majority of WR members have approved.

The Commonwealth asks for:

1.) World Republic establish a code of conduct for its members to follow, establishing what is and is not acceptable conduct for its members - and what is and is not acceptable conduct by outside members outside of WR against its members - along with detailing the punishments which will be the result of a breach of this code of conduct. This code of conduct should be made available on the World Republic alliance recruitment thread/ elsewhere on the AW forum - for all of AW community to see and take into consideration.

We AGREE
We will establish a code of conduct which will state that if you use any missions on other players except stealing kuwal and raiding, you have to take into account that you could be massed by the victims alliance and that WR would not help you.

If someone steals your kuwal repeatedly, or uses any other mission on you, you should ask WR leader, kismet and/or lord pegasus and depending on the situation we will decide how we will help

2.) We expect World Republic to stick to the code of conduct, and ensure its followed by its members - breach by its members should be dealt with in a appropriate and diplomatic manner by WR's leadership - and the victims of the WR member's actions should be appropriately compensated - as oppossed to the aggressive WR member being blindly supported by World Republic as an alliance.

We AGREE
If WR member is the agressor, he will not be protected from adequate punishment by victims allies.

3.) It goes without saying we expect World Republic's code of conduct to be a well balanced, principled and a fair document to all parties involved. Should it not be, we and other parties on Aderan Wars will say so, where upon World Republic will be given the opportunity to amend the document to make it publically accepted by the rest of the AW community - failure to make the code of conduct within a reasonable period of time (48hours), or to amend it to a satisfactory standard - will be considered a direct breach of the ultimatum already issued to World Republic by The Commonwealth - thus a declaration of war against TC by WR.

We partially agree.
World Republic has its own code of conduct, other players can give suggestions to the code of conduct, but World Republic is the one who will decide the code of conduct.

4.) Once World Republic's code of conduct is established - and accepted and validated by relevant parties among the aderan wars community - World Republic's leadership are expected to take appropriate measures to ensure World Republic members follow it, and should they breach it - to compensate victims as covered within the code of conduct, and take the necessary punishment upon the WR member in breach. The Commonwealth will be the ultimate garantee that the World Republic abides by the code of conduct - meaning if the WR leadership does not act to ensure WR does not breach the code - the commonwealth will take matters into its own hands.

We partially agree
It is up to each agressor to pay compensation to the victim or face consequences by the victims allies.
WR isn't able to pay compensations, since no alliance bank has been coded yet and the involved members usually dont have Supporter Status, so they cannot pay the compensation. Nevertheless we will try our best to convince the agressor to pay compensation to the victim.

5.) We expect The Commonwealth to be compensated by World Republic a sum of 1,000,000,000 kuwal - for the stress and time expended in dealing with this incident - which is as a consequence of a World Republic member. Most of this compensation will be given to World Republic's would-be-victim - Space2050. This kuwal thus would amount to both compensation for WR's latest would-be-victim, as well as a financial fine on World Republic, as a result of direct World Republic aggression - hopefully it will be the last fine we have to issue against World Republic for aggressive action against innocent members of Aderan War's community.

WR member disagree because:
It is up to each alliance and player to decide how much time they want to contribute to their matters. World Republic contributes to small players, members of World Republic to grow faster. The Commonwealth and most of their members are not members of World Republic and thus are not eligible for donations. Compensation can be awarded to victims to compensate for damages. Space2050 had no damage and no costs from the failed attack casted upon him. Nevertheless we will try to compensate future damages as much as possible.

---------------------------------

The Company asks for:

I as leader of The Company on behalf of the company, fully support The Commonwealth's diplomatic attempts, and demands for the establishment of a code of conduct for World Republic, based on the principles of justice, fairness,and equality among members of Aderan Wars, regardless of size, strength, experience or alliance

We AGREE
WR agrees with a code of conduct established by WR for its members.

In addition, to the commonwealths demands, we demand that World Republic cease immediately any attempts for the recruitment of spies in other alliances, and the establishment of a Surveillance network on Aderan wars and give up any names of spies u have in the company at the moment with prof of been a spy for WR

We AGREE
All recruitment has ceased long time ago

As compensation for the troubles, and time expended by The Company High Council in dealing with the attempted infiltration of The Company by World Republic, and as a fine for World Republic aggression against The Company and other alliances - we demand that a compensation of 750,000,000 kuwal be given to The Company by World Republic
Regards

WR members disagree because:
As you say "attempted infiltration". Your alliance hasn't been infiltrated and nothing happened. There are no spies and no one was damaged.

Reaper - The Company Alliance Leader

I am Dark Arrow speaking on behalf of The Others

Seeing as Castravete isnt bothering anymore it leaves me as the Economic Advisor to step in here and try and fill some shoes.

World Republic should know if you have the authority to talk on behalf of your alliance. We would like to see a post confirming that Castravete gives you such authority.

After some thought and discussion I have arrived at the following statement

Due to WR's actions against Robert specially but also conduct against other players and attempts at infiltrating the alliance we demand that WR meet all of The Commonwealths AND The Company's as well as our own demand that WR drop all inactive players immeadiatly so as to avoid any incidents related to farming or raiding of what appears to be inactive accounts. The definition of active being - logged on in the last 36 hours. Any member of WR who has more resources out in the open than 36 hours worth will be considered no longer protected by WR and so will be open to sabbing and massing to reduce defences and so farming costs.

We partially agree
We have booted inactives and we boot them frequently. The inactives we have currently are few and most of them have armysize 3040, so they are no proper farming/raiding victims.

Dark Arrow

Your alliance is allowed to farm and raid our alliance. Afterall we farm your alliance too. Refrain from assaults, sabbing and assassinations and we will refrain from such practices too.

-----------------------------------------------------

I would like to ask for a longer duration of the ultimatum by 2 days, so that I can see The Commonwealth, The Company and The Others approve this answer and we reach consent before ultimatum ends to prevent misunderstandings.

Furthermore I offer 200.000.000 of my personnal kuwal to the alliances as a sign of goodwill and friendship.

I feel sorry for the trouble me and some WR members may have caused. Please accept my excuse.

With best Regards,
Keinutnai, leader of World Republic
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:37 pm

We agree with your decission this far and we are prepared to give you the extra 2 days.

As you did no harm to The Company we won't take the money it's up to the Commonwealth if they take the amount or not.

i just wanne make clear that we wanne see agreement when we can and can't raid or attack for money.

and here i can find myself in the suggestion of the others. when an account is inactive you are able to raid and attack. an account is inactive when it hasn't logged in for the past 36 hours.

The Company
High Council Member of Economy and War
Souldog

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 pm

I will take the time to deal with each point:

Kenzu wrote: I would like to reply to the 3 requests send from Ian, reaper and Dark Arrow on behalf of their alliances.
You will see the requests and also the answer majority of WR members have approved.

The Commonwealth asks for:

1.) World Republic establish a code of conduct for its members to follow, establishing what is and is not acceptable conduct for its members - and what is and is not acceptable conduct by outside members outside of WR against its members - along with detailing the punishments which will be the result of a breach of this code of conduct. This code of conduct should be made available on the World Republic alliance recruitment thread/ elsewhere on the AW forum - for all of AW community to see and take into consideration.

We AGREE
We will establish a code of conduct which will state that if you use any missions on other players except stealing kuwal and raiding, you have to take into account that you could be massed by the victims alliance and that WR would not help you.

If someone steals your kuwal repeatedly, or uses any other mission on you, you should ask WR leader, kismet and/or lord pegasus and depending on the situation we will decide how we will help

I am glad to hear that - though before this situation can entirely be resolved you ll need to actually have a written code of conduct, with it available to both your members and members outside WR - so that know their "rights" etc... with regard to dealings with WR members.

Kenzu wrote:
2.) We expect World Republic to stick to the code of conduct, and ensure its followed by its members - breach by its members should be dealt with in a appropriate and diplomatic manner by WR's leadership - and the victims of the WR member's actions should be appropriately compensated - as oppossed to the aggressive WR member being blindly supported by World Republic as an alliance.

We AGREE
If WR member is the agressor, he will not be protected from adequate punishment by victims allies.

Hmm, we partially agree. We don't just want you to sit on the sideline and watch if your members breach your code of conduct - but for you to actually intervene and punish/ stop your members from acting in violation of your code of conduct. So not only do we want you to not protect the aggressor from adequate punishment by the victims alliance - we want you to actively control your members, and if necessary remove unfair/ aggressive/ bullying players from world republic.

Kenzu wrote: 3.) It goes without saying we expect World Republic's code of conduct to be a well balanced, principled and a fair document to all parties involved. Should it not be, we and other parties on Aderan Wars will say so, where upon World Republic will be given the opportunity to amend the document to make it publically accepted by the rest of the AW community - failure to make the code of conduct within a reasonable period of time (48hours), or to amend it to a satisfactory standard - will be considered a direct breach of the ultimatum already issued to World Republic by The Commonwealth - thus a declaration of war against TC by WR.

We partially agree.
World Republic has its own code of conduct, other players can give suggestions to the code of conduct, but World Republic is the one who will decide the code of conduct.

Well, noone's trying to write your code of conduct for you - thats your own state of affairs. However The Commonwealth, The Company and The Others will only deem this point of the demands to have been adequately met if your code of conduct you make satisfies us - in terms of its overall fairness, justice, morality and generally the points involved in it - both for World Republic members, and members involved with interactions with World Republic i.e. so its fair to both WR members, and members outside WR.

Kenzu wrote: 4.) Once World Republic's code of conduct is established - and accepted and validated by relevant parties among the aderan wars community - World Republic's leadership are expected to take appropriate measures to ensure World Republic members follow it, and should they breach it - to compensate victims as covered within the code of conduct, and take the necessary punishment upon the WR member in breach. The Commonwealth will be the ultimate garantee that the World Republic abides by the code of conduct - meaning if the WR leadership does not act to ensure WR does not breach the code - the commonwealth will take matters into its own hands.

We partially agree
It is up to each agressor to pay compensation to the victim or face consequences by the victims allies.
WR isn't able to pay compensations, since no alliance bank has been coded yet and the involved members usually dont have Supporter Status, so they cannot pay the compensation. Nevertheless we will try our best to convince the agressor to pay compensation to the victim.

We expect you to actually take a interest in what your members are doing - and thus when they are out of line, to actively control them. If and when you establish your code of conduct - it will be worthless unless you actually make sure your members follow it. The only way to make sure they follow it is by ensuring that if they breach the code of conduct, it ll be deemed a breach of alliance rules - thus punished as such (including with dismissal if necessary).

World Republic thus should be responsible for not only its members welfare, but its members conduct as well. If one of your members does something unfair/ injust - it only stands to reason you should compensate the victim of your member. As such we can't accept this point untill we ve seen what your code of conduct turns out to be, and what WR intend to do about violations of the code by its members. Once your code of conduct is established, however - The Commonwealth will be making it our objective to ensure you don't simply abondon it at earliest opportunity (i.e. once/ if this situation is resolved, and everyone's attention turns away from world republic) - in other words, we ll be ensuring you stick to your own rules (you could call us World Republic's constitutional safeguard if you like - if you breach your code of conduct/ constitution, we ll act to ensure the constitution isn't overridden by World Republic without good cause)

Kenzu wrote: 5.) We expect The Commonwealth to be compensated by World Republic a sum of 1,000,000,000 kuwal - for the stress and time expended in dealing with this incident - which is as a consequence of a World Republic member. Most of this compensation will be given to World Republic's would-be-victim - Space2050. This kuwal thus would amount to both compensation for WR's latest would-be-victim, as well as a financial fine on World Republic, as a result of direct World Republic aggression - hopefully it will be the last fine we have to issue against World Republic for aggressive action against innocent members of Aderan War's community.

WR member disagree because:
It is up to each alliance and player to decide how much time they want to contribute to their matters. World Republic contributes to small players, members of World Republic to grow faster. The Commonwealth and most of their members are not members of World Republic and thus are not eligible for donations. Compensation can be awarded to victims to compensate for damages. Space2050 had no damage and no costs from the failed attack casted upon him. Nevertheless we will try to compensate future damages as much as possible.

Since the company seem happy to let the 1,000,000,000 fine drop, The Commonwealth will also do so.

Kenzu wrote: The Company asks for:

I as leader of The Company on behalf of the company, fully support The Commonwealth's diplomatic attempts, and demands for the establishment of a code of conduct for World Republic, based on the principles of justice, fairness,and equality among members of Aderan Wars, regardless of size, strength, experience or alliance

We AGREE
WR agrees with a code of conduct established by WR for its members.

In addition, to the commonwealths demands, we demand that World Republic cease immediately any attempts for the recruitment of spies in other alliances, and the establishment of a Surveillance network on Aderan wars and give up any names of spies u have in the company at the moment with prof of been a spy for WR

We AGREE
All recruitment has ceased long time ago

I m unsure that you have satisfied what Reaper asked for. Remember The Commonwealth and The Others have also integrated Reapers request into our own requests - meaning we expect you to cease any attempts at recruitment (which you say you have) but ALSO tell The Company, The Commonwealth and The Others the identities of any existing World Republic spies in their ranks... as such - have you got any spies in eithier The Company, The Commonwealth and The Others - if so, what are their names/ i.d's? - and please provide some evidence of their role as spies.

We ll need you to answer this to satisfy this point.

Kenzu wrote: As compensation for the troubles, and time expended by The Company High Council in dealing with the attempted infiltration of The Company by World Republic, and as a fine for World Republic aggression against The Company and other alliances - we demand that a compensation of 750,000,000 kuwal be given to The Company by World Republic
Regards

WR members disagree because:
As you say "attempted infiltration". Your alliance hasn't been infiltrated and nothing happened. There are no spies and no one was damaged.

Reaper - The Company Alliance Leader
- thats reaper's call. I can't comment on that.

Kenzu wrote: I am Dark Arrow speaking on behalf of The Others

Seeing as Castravete isnt bothering anymore it leaves me as the Economic Advisor to step in here and try and fill some shoes.

World Republic should know if you have the authority to talk on behalf of your alliance. We would like to see a post confirming that Castravete gives you such authority.
- i believe dark arrow is 2nd in command of the company... so it would appear he has got the authority to do so.

Kenzu wrote: After some thought and discussion I have arrived at the following statement

Due to WR's actions against Robert specially but also conduct against other players and attempts at infiltrating the alliance we demand that WR meet all of The Commonwealths AND The Company's as well as our own demand that WR drop all inactive players immeadiatly so as to avoid any incidents related to farming or raiding of what appears to be inactive accounts. The definition of active being - logged on in the last 36 hours. Any member of WR who has more resources out in the open than 36 hours worth will be considered no longer protected by WR and so will be open to sabbing and massing to reduce defences and so farming costs.

We partially agree
We have booted inactives and we boot them frequently. The inactives we have currently are few and most of them have armysize 3040, so they are no proper farming/raiding victims.

Dark Arrow

Your alliance is allowed to farm and raid our alliance. Afterall we farm your alliance too. Refrain from assaults, sabbing and assassinations and we will refrain from such practices too.

I ll let dark arrow handle that.... but i d suggest you come up with a concrete suggestion on whats defined as inactive in WR's terms - and see what The Commonwealth/ Company/ Others think....

I.e. 36hours+ of eithier income or UU out be deemed inactive, and thus the player removed from WR, is what Dark Arrow asked for i think.....

-----------------------------------------------------

Kenzu wrote: I would like to ask for a longer duration of the ultimatum by 2 days, so that I can see The Commonwealth, The Company and The Others approve this answer and we reach consent before ultimatum ends to prevent misunderstandings.

Furthermore I offer 200.000.000 of my personnal kuwal to the alliances as a sign of goodwill and friendship.

I feel sorry for the trouble me and some WR members may have caused. Please accept my excuse.

With best Regards,
Keinutnai, leader of World Republic

I have no problem with your taking 2 extra days to sort the issue out, and thank you for your apology. The only other point i need to raise (other than the points i ve already raised in the above) is the question about compensation for Robert, Korruption and Tackless Shadow - the 200,000,000 kuwal you/ World Republic offer will amount to just 66,000,000 kuwal for each of them. This amount should be raised higher given they all sufferred considerable damage comparitive to their ability to generate the destroyed resources.

Please let me know World Republic's response to the above points.

Thanks
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. - Page 3 Empty sorry!

Post by tacoman Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 pm

hello Sad my user name is 3cats4me i am the one who trid (but faild) to sab space2050. Crying or Very sad i did not know this would make a rukus and well. don't be blaming WR for all this stuff. i just wanted to make him wast that 22000000 K he stole from me i did not know (if i succeeded) it would cost so much AND ONE MORE THING i logged on sep 19 i think and it said that space2050 hade made war ON ME! and that he att me for know reson and today sep 20 we whent nutrel but he said that if my Kuwal goes hi unuf he will go to war again. so i am sorry for all Crying or Very sad so dont go hitting WR becus of me i might go away if it gets to bad ( to hopfuly clear things up) so again sorry.
tacoman
tacoman
Mercenary
Mercenary

Alliance : WR, NRS and NNA.
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-20

http://aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tacoman Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:57 pm

and one other thing if there was any bad relashuns betwen WR, the C and any other im sorry i did not know
tacoman
tacoman
Mercenary
Mercenary

Alliance : WR, NRS and NNA.
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-20

http://aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 pm

LOL

Mate dont worry about it, your involvement was almost insignificant. Its not you personally we had a problem with but the people who were supposed to be showing you how to play the game.

But thank you for apologising altough i must say The Commonwealth would never attack a new player based on a mistake so just dont do it again now that you know ok?
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Space2050 Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:23 am

tacoman wrote:hello Sad my user name is 3cats4me i am the one who trid (but faild) to sab space2050. Crying or Very sad i did not know this would make a rukus and well. don't be blaming WR for all this stuff. i just wanted to make him wast that 22000000 K he stole from me i did not know (if i succeeded) it would cost so much AND ONE MORE THING i logged on sep 19 i think and it said that space2050 hade made war ON ME! and that he att me for know reson and today sep 20 we whent nutrel but he said that if my Kuwal goes hi unuf he will go to war again. so i am sorry for all Crying or Very sad so dont go hitting WR becus of me i might go away if it gets to bad ( to hopfuly clear things up) so again sorry.

I set him to peace to allow him to build. In the long term it just gives me something to check twice if his Kuwal becomes a profitable attack once again.

The Declarations of War are completely based on old habits to do with getting more resources from people you declare war on in Gate Wars, Dune Wars, and multiple other games I have played. If someone has trouble with my farming of them, there are many other inactives or low defense targets I can farm. Please message me so we can resolve something with peace if that is an option. Also, a profitable Kuwal attack isn't a declaration of war. Sabbings without explanation are what triggered me to notify my contacts within my alliance of the situation.

Space2050
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:27 am

I have received a message from 3cats4me

He said he is very sorry for what happened, but he also said that it was space2050 who declared war first.

3cats4me wrote:
"i'm sorry for all the trubel i have made but this is madness! first of all he mad war on me not i made war on him! i didint know that that sab misson would make a rukus."

Therefore saying that 3cats4me declared war first is WRONG.

EDIT: I just realised posted already, but his message was on the previous page, so I didnt see it.

Kenzu wrote:World Republic Laws (Code of conduct):
Read carefully, they apply to all WR members!

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ATTACKED
If you have been attacked, contact WR generals (Keinutnai, Sara, Kismet, Lord Pegasus) and the World Republic will help you respond to the threat in adequate way. (if you have been massed, we will mass back)

IF YOU HAVE ATTACKED OTHERS
If you are the agressor, meaning that you have massed someone first without them massing you, don't expect help from WR. You are responsible for your own actions and we advise you to consult us before you mass a player. If you attack anyone in a way that you dont steal kuwal and dont raid units, it can lead to serious consequences. You could be massed yourself, punished by WR by being rejected kuwal bonuses, or kicked out from the alliance for serious offenses.

RESOLVING CONFLICTS
You should try to settle any conflict with words if possible, and if not possible to solve with words, talk to us, and we would find a solution together. World Republic is a strong alliance, therefore the political power and the strength of WR words is much more powerful than that of a single member. If we cannot solve the problem with diplomacy, or the enemy has been too rough on you, we will use military means to defeat the threat.

BASIC MISSIONS (STEALING KUWAL AND RAIDING UNITS)
Attacking to steal kuwal, raiding untrained units and spying on others (reckonaissance mission) are part of the game and are accepted by most players on Aderan Wars

If you feel you are farmed (your kuwal gets stolen) too often, please contact me (Keinutnai), Kismet or Lord Pegasus for help. Either you build more defenses or spend your kuwal more frequently to prevent attacks.

DANGEROUS MISSIONS
All other missions (Assault, invasion, destruction, sabotage, assassination missions) are considered DANGEROUS MISSIONS can lead to serious problems. If you use any of these missions, there is a risk that you will be massed (your defense soldiers, spies, assassins, attack soldiers, workers and miners killed) You are massing other players at your own risk and you shouldn't expect help from World Republic if you are the one who started using these missions.

WHAT IF YOUR ATTACK FAILED
If however you attacked someone with these missions for whatever reason and the missions failed, you should send an apology to the person you attacked. If that person responds to these failed missions with successful massing, World Republic will help you.

WHAT IF SOMEONE ATTACKED YOU IF YOU FARMED HIM
Also if you only farmed and raided and that player responded with a successful dangerous mission, contact WR leadership. We will help you take the threat down.

The code of conduct has been sent to all WR members and has been posted on the forum.
it basically says that WR will protect its members if they have been attacked by an agressor, but will not help them and even punish them up to with an exclusion from WR if they themselves were the ones, who attacked someone first

(by attack we mean all kinds of missions except for stealing kuwal and untrained.)

About the 36 hours for inactives, that would be ok for 95% of our members, for most of the time, but some of our members have serious real life issues and don't have the possibility to log in every day, sometimes they dont log in for a couple of days. Other members, like myself sometimes travel or cannot log in for 3 or 5 days.

Vacation mode is out of question, because it practially deletes your account. It will look like you dont exist, you loose your alliance and there are many other problems accompanied with it.

Furthermore many members dont know about the possibility of vacation anyway.

Therefore we cannot kick out everyone who didnt log in in the last 2 days.
People who quit the game will be kicked eventually if 2 or 3 weeks pass.

Furthermore it would be unfair to go mass someone who didnt log in for 2 days.
You can go on regular farming missions and the defense will go to 0 eventually.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:01 am

Hmm... code of conduct seems ok - please make sure you do apply it reguarly within World Republic, and hopefully these sort of incidents will be few and far between.

From what i can tell, there's only a handful of points you haven't addressed yet:

1.) As per the points added to the ultimatum by Reaper - have you got any spies in eithier The Company, The Commonwealth or The Others - if so, what are their names/ i.d's - and please provide some evidence of their role as spies.

This point really really needs to be addressed....

2.) Compensation for Robert, Korruption and Tackless Shadow for past WR actions...

3.) It ll be pretty obvious to players outside WR who the inactive players are (i.e. zero defence, several days UU out, always a frequent farm etc...) - in which case players who full into this category should really be removed as per The Others request....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:49 am

I saw a WR member with a 24mil defence but with over 20k UU out and 120mil kuwal also out. His spy, assassin and weapon techs were pitifully low. Now looking at this from a farmers point of view it would have been much much more efficient for me to have removed that person of his defence and farmed him with 1 weapon.

That player is either inactive or doesnt know how to play the game and considering his army size im doubtful of the second. Just because someone logs in once every two days doesnt make them active. I define active as a player who is trying to improve his/her account by spending effort on it.

2 weeks is unacceptable in my eyes - this needs to be addressed

Also this

If however you attacked someone with these missions for whatever reason and the missions failed, you should send an apology to the person you attacked. If that person responds to these failed missions with successful massing, World Republic will help you.

So your saying that even though the attack was started by one of your members you will retaliate against a counter attack?? If i was to come online and see that someone had tried and failed to mass me the first thing id do is check out who it was and their stats - then depending on their potential to succeed on another attempt at massing me id mass them first. So i would like a clarification of this point please

Cheers
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:37 pm

I think hai-shulud is right. After a failed mission, you don't set someone to peace, you increase your stats so you can do what you have set your mind at. So there is no way you can ask for no retaliation after a missed attack, as you can't guarantee that there will be no successful missions coming after the first one.
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:07 pm

Code of conduct has been sent to all WR members.
All demands WR has promised to fulfill have been fulfilled (except for paying 200 million. Tell us who should receive the kuwal.)

We have booted our inactives from WR
23 players have been kicked out.

Result:
Membersize decreased by 19% (From 121 to 98)
Total Power decreased by 0.03% (From 11.280.000.000 to 11.277.000.000)

souldog wrote:We agree with your decission this far and we are prepared to give you the extra 2 days.

As you did no harm to The Company we won't take the money it's up to the Commonwealth if they take the amount or not.

i just wanne make clear that we wanne see agreement when we can and can't raid or attack for money.

and here i can find myself in the suggestion of the others. when an account is inactive you are able to raid and attack. an account is inactive when it hasn't logged in for the past 36 hours.

The Company
High Council Member of Economy and War
Souldog

Thank you!

For now we should agree that there are no farming and raiding restrictions, but I hope we will come agreement for some restrictions in the next days.

ian wrote:Hmm... code of conduct seems ok - please make sure you do apply it reguarly within World Republic, and hopefully these sort of incidents will be few and far between.

From what i can tell, there's only a handful of points you haven't addressed yet:

1.) As per the points added to the ultimatum by Reaper - have you got any spies in eithier The Company, The Commonwealth or The Others - if so, what are their names/ i.d's - and please provide some evidence of their role as spies.

This point really really needs to be addressed....

2.) Compensation for Robert, Korruption and Tackless Shadow for past WR actions...

3.) It ll be pretty obvious to players outside WR who the inactive players are (i.e. zero defence, several days UU out, always a frequent farm etc...) - in which case players who full into this category should really be removed as per The Others request....

I cannot provide any evidence on spies as is no evidence. We don't have spies, but we have friends in other alliances, but we cannot prove anything.

I would like to know what happened to korruption and tackless shadow, I have no information about these two.

Hai-Shulud wrote:I saw a WR member with a 24mil defence but with over 20k UU out and 120mil kuwal also out. His spy, assassin and weapon techs were pitifully low. Now looking at this from a farmers point of view it would have been much much more efficient for me to have removed that person of his defence and farmed him with 1 weapon.

That player is either inactive or doesnt know how to play the game and considering his army size im doubtful of the second. Just because someone logs in once every two days doesnt make them active. I define active as a player who is trying to improve his/her account by spending effort on it.

2 weeks is unacceptable in my eyes - this needs to be addressed

Also this

So your saying that even though the attack was started by one of your members you will retaliate against a counter attack?? If i was to come online and see that someone had tried and failed to mass me the first thing id do is check out who it was and their stats - then depending on their potential to succeed on another attempt at massing me id mass them first. So i would like a clarification of this point please

Cheers

MANY UNTRAINED

For the first point. Many of our players are inexperienced and sometimes dont realise that if they have above 10k untrained there is a possibility to loose them. Most of our players have never player a MMORPG game before.

I have sent messages to the players who have this problem. Many logged in today. Maybe they havent built training facilities and can't keep up training the units.

NOT LOGGING IN THE LAST 3 DAYS

About the 36 hours for inactives, that would be ok for 95% of our members, for most of the time, but some of our members have serious real life issues and don't have the possibility to log in every day, sometimes they dont log in for a couple of days. Other members, like myself sometimes travel or cannot log in for 3 or 5 days.

Vacation mode is out of question, because it practially deletes your account. It will look like you dont exist, you loose your alliance and there are many other problems accompanied with it.

Furthermore many members dont know about the possibility of vacation anyway.

Therefore we cannot kick out everyone who didnt log in in the last 2 days.
People who quit the game will be kicked eventually if 2 or 3 weeks pass.

Furthermore it would be unfair to go mass someone who didnt log in for 2 days.
You can go on regular farming missions and the defense will go to 0 eventually

FAILED ATTACKS

It happens to newbies that they try to sab someone who is 10 times bigger than them, maybe they are 10k population and the target 100k. There might be many reasons why they did it, either they have been farmed or want to test out what the mission does.

I hope that if any experienced player sees a newbie, who has not even the slightest chance of succeeding, attack or sab him, instead of massing that poor guy into oblivion should actually explain how the game works and can even make friends with that guy. Usually they are very thankful that you explain to them and you can make allies who will become powerful in the future.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Kenzu wrote:
I cannot provide any evidence on spies as is no evidence. We don't have spies, but we have friends in other alliances, but we cannot prove anything.

lol!

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggis Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Haggis
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. - Page 3 Empty My thoughts, my wasted time reading this thread. I am not representing anyone but myself on this.

Post by Kismet Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:24 am

Seriously? I'm kinda with Traveller on a lot of this. I'm quite amused. It's one of the funniest threads I've read in awhile.

That said.... Ian, are you really telling us you have ABSOLUTELY no spies in any other alliance? What about The Company or The Others? No spies? Really? Be honest here..... REALLY? No spies? Oh, bet you've never heard of propaganda either? You haven't? Oh my oh my oh my. Have you EVER played a war game? Blow things way out of proportion much?
Am I defending Kenzu? I'm speaking for myself here, but I really really am quite amused by all this.

If you have ANY spies in ANY alliance, you're a hypocrite. If you're not running any spies, you're an idiot in a war game. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, but you're the one who's pointing fingers.

This is absolutely hilarious and should be taken as such:
kenzu wrote:
PS: If you accept, please notify me as soon as possible and send reaper a message that I have recruited you as an agent (don't mention anything about double/triple agents though). There will be more agents operating in the Company together with you.

If you've ever played a browser war game, this happens A LOT. Openly recruiting like that makes people PARANOID..... looks like it worked here.

As far as R0b3rt goes, are you really saying he's innocent in all that? LOL, now that IS funny.

What about the massing of TrueStrike? Oh, must have been our imaginations.... but we're not nearly as creative or paranoid as you are.

Seriously, play some alliance/guild/tribe/village based browser war games. Learn what propaganda means. Perhaps learn how to play the spy game. Maybe, just maybe, tone down the paranoia - about 3/4ths of where it is would be a good start.

I don't remember coming on here when rflash massed me and whining. Bigger player attacking a smaller one (boo hoo... part of the game)... instead of a very small (and much much newer) player attacking a bigger player. How else is a smaller and newer player going to learn? Sure, some don't wait for answers to unasked questions. Instead they test the waters.

Now, ask Martin how many people have been active in the last 14 days. How many have been INACTIVE for more than 2 weeks? Wonder why people abandon the game?

Wonder why so many don't bother with the p&p forums? Or why people read through them but don't post? I'll answer this one. Other than the bug reporting, most of the posts similar to this one and are either too hilariously preposterous to respond to or just completely inane. The fact that you've probably mailed others in-game to get them to respond to this thread and "ganging up" on WR means you do have mailing skills. The fact that you didn't get the propaganda means you don't understand the game. It's not just about who has the biggest strike or the biggest defense; the largest number of spies or assassins. There is a lot of diplomacy, which generally requires intelligence gathered from spies or people who are just "very friendly" with another alliance. Back when the Company was NSA, I had people who were friendly to me and told me a lot of things. Even several who tried to recruit me into NSA - then it became The Company and yet those people STILL tried to recruit me and others into the Company. Pot, kettle?

I'm fully expecting to be massed for my OPINION and for calling you out Ian. Note that I haven't massed or destructively attacked anyone lately. 2 people, 1 attack each because I needed the high amount of kuwal they didn't sufficiently defend. ONLY 2 attacks in total. ONLY 2 people. But, I'm guessing you are going to say that was a full scale attack and I declared war when I merely farmed those 2 people. Lemme state this: I farmed those 2 players. I hold no ill will against them. I would have to look up who they were. I'm sure R0b3rt is going to step up and say I attacked him when he had 0 kuwal out - That is true. I had my own reasons for that attack and he sent me a pitiful message after. Whether or not I was under orders means nothing. But, I did only attack R0b3rt only once. Nor did I jump in with everyone else attacking him with any resources - I have been ill and other real life things going on.

Still expecting the massing to continue because I said you weren't any good at propaganda. No one around here can take a joke or pay attention to what's said in mails either apparently or they might have realized some of this disinformation was designed to cause the exact psychosis this thread lead off with! Brilliant in many ways since so many are up in arms over simple craftiness. Perhaps Kenzu is the consummate agitpropist.

Again, pot, kettle. Ian, really, you shouldn't do this either since you called Kenzu on mass mailing.

ian wrote:Message text:

An ultimatum has been issued on behalf of the free members of aderan wars, against World Republic for unjustified, unfair and bullying behaviour - failure to comply will result in the mass annihilation of World Republic and its memberbase.

Those who wish to avoid the resulting destruction of their accounts if their leadership chooses death over submission, should leave World Republic before the 48hour count-down expires. No harm will befall you if you leave World Republic before this count-down expires. Only exception are World Republic members in leadership positions.

Ultimatum topic: https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/alliance-wars-f4/world-republic-attack-on-a-commonwealth-member-t832.htm

I d recommend you read it.

Regards.

Ian - Commonwealth Grand Chancellor

PITIFUL. HYPOCRITE. Shame on you. "Free members" means those without an alliance... are you leaving your alliance? Disbanding it? Free members indeed. Who appointed you king of the lone wolves out there? Seriously man, get a grip. Your paranoia and God complex is just staggering.

ian wrote:
Traveller wrote:3cats4me, army size: 3,507.

Really, guys? Really? Are you kidding or something?

Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 30
Supers 2
Defense Forces
Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 30
Supers 51
Spies/Assassins
Spies 114
Assassins 28
Economic Units
Untrained 3,102
Farmers 158
Workers 0
Miners 0

Is this the picture of a guy who has any clue what's going on in the game? World Republic tends to welcome new players. Hey, nothing wrong with that. But new players do stupid things sometimes. That's because they're new...especially when they're army-size-3507-new. So some new guy joins an alliance that says "Hey, you should join us and we'll help protect you", then he clicks some buttons because they're shiny. And now you're talking about total annihilation?

Is this some kind of joke?

Come on. You don't need to threaten all-out war to keep a tiny newbie from massing you. There's already a mechanism in place to keep him from massing you. That mechanism is called HE ONLY HAS THIRTY TWO ATTACK SOLDIERS.

Just want to add that I'm not speaking for my alliance, I'm just responding to a little piece of mail I got in my very own inbox that says "Hi, we're going to destroy you because a newbie pushed a button that didn't do anything". And you're talking about sleep deprivation? Do you people call each other at 2 AM over this? Seriously?

Go back to bed. Your house won't catch fire in the middle of the night because a newbie thought that he was fighting back against someone on his own level, instead of someone a million times bigger.

Its clear you ve been left in the dark completely about your alliance's foreign policy. Let me fill you in on why World Republic now have the 3 top alliances uniting against them, to end their conduct once and for all.

First, we have the fact your leader (kenzu) - mass messaged EVERY member in The Commonwealth, The Company, The Others and probably several others alliances with the following message:

Kenzu wrote: "Greetings!

I am Keinutnai, leader of World Republic.

You might not know, but World Republic has currently only 2 spies on The Company.

We are looking for another 4 spies as we think that one or both of the current maybe became double agents.

I propose that instead of being a member of The Company, you should become an agent of the World Republic in addition to your membership in the Company.
I think you would make a very efficient agent.

My proposal is the following:

You will send a message to reaper that I have recruited you as an agent, and that you are willing to give me false information. Actually you will be a tripple agent, meaning that he will think you are working for him and that we don't know about you being his double agent, where actually we will know everything.

Do you agree to become a World Republic triple agent?

PS: If you accept, please notify me as soon as possible and send reaper a message that I have recruited you as an agent (don't mention anything about double/triple agents though). There will be more agents operating in the Company together with you.

With best regards
Keinutnai "

That alone (trying to recruit spies in another alliance) is what most alliances would deem a act of war - and certainly hostile conduct - enough to warrant war. But thats not the main reason why, the main reason why is that everytime one of your "inexperienced players" hit a button - making a mistake, your alliance leadership backs them up fully - at the cost of other inexperienced members.

I d suggest you go and read the following links:

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/omg-what-the-bleep-t815.htm - thats a WR player (fully supported by the WR leadership) massing a guy because his defence managed to stop his attack.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-f5/tackless-shadow-vs-skyshadow-t653.htm - thats a WR playing threatening to wipe out another player - so that other player goes to war as a result of the threats - your leadership then steps in, and wipes out that player (despite it being a WR player starting the hostilities with his messages).

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-f5/redblulu-world-republic-vs-r0b3rt-the-others-t804.htm - thats WR massing Robert, for something 2 other much larger (and stronger) players did, and which robert had nothing to do with.... sound fair to you?

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-f5/redblubluvs-rob3rt-t821.htm - thats WR acting against Robert again, not attempting diplomacy... and just loving using force against small inexperienced players not in their ranks.

Then there's other threads which are just tempting fate/ a response from other alliances:

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/the-commonwealth-became-an-official-alliance-t744.htm

Bottomline: The alliance your part of has a extensive history of its members starting fights (without good reason), then your alliance as a whole intervening and annihilating small player after small player... with no attempt at diplomacy, other than simply smashing those small inexperienced members into the ground. This, coupled with prevoking much larger and more powerful alliances (i.e. The Commonwealth) - means that the line has been drawn against World Republic... and the action by your member against Space2050 is but the final straw which has finally broke The Commonwealth's patience - and it seems now that we ve drawn the line, The Company and The Others have also joined in manning that line against World Republic aggression.

I have a theory why so many new players are in World Republics ranks btw - its that if they don't join World Republic, odds are one of world republic's new players will come along and start a war - and then World Republic as a whole will join in and wipe them out. Why fight World Republic when you can just join them?

Read those threads... then you may understand the FULL context as to why the 3 strongest alliances (2 of them sworn enemies btw)- and 73 ACTIVE players have united together for the common cause of issuing a ultimatum which World Republic has a choice of eithier submitting to, or fighting a war they can't hope to win.

Last edited by Kismet on Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding Ian's mail & commenting on that.)

Kismet
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:46 am

a third of a page of rant on ian? I find it quite humorous...
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:08 am

Kismet wrote:Seriously? I'm kinda with Traveller on a lot of this. I'm quite amused. It's one of the funniest threads I've read in awhile.

That said.... Ian, are you really telling us you have ABSOLUTELY no spies in any other alliance? What about The Company or The Others? No spies? Really? Be honest here..... REALLY? No spies? Oh, bet you've never heard of propaganda either? You haven't? Oh my oh my oh my. Have you EVER played a war game? Blow things way out of proportion much?
Am I defending Kenzu? I'm speaking for myself here, but I really really am quite amused by all this.

If you have ANY spies in ANY alliance, you're a hypocrite. If you're not running any spies, you're an idiot in a war game. Damned if you do, damned if you don't, but you're the one who's pointing fingers.

This is absolutely hilarious and should be taken as such:
kenzu wrote:

If you've ever played a browser war game, this happens A LOT. Openly recruiting like that makes people PARANOID..... looks like it worked here.

As far as R0b3rt goes, are you really saying he's innocent in all that? LOL, now that IS funny.

What about the massing of TrueStrike? Oh, must have been our imaginations.... but we're not nearly as creative or paranoid as you are.

Seriously, play some alliance/guild/tribe/village based browser war games. Learn what propaganda means. Perhaps learn how to play the spy game. Maybe, just maybe, tone down the paranoia - about 3/4ths of where it is would be a good start.

I don't remember coming on here when rflash massed me and whining. Bigger player attacking a smaller one (boo hoo... part of the game)... instead of a very small (and much much newer) player attacking a bigger player. How else is a smaller and newer player going to learn? Sure, some don't wait for answers to unasked questions. Instead they test the waters.

Now, ask Martin how many people have been active in the last 14 days. How many have been INACTIVE for more than 2 weeks? Wonder why people abandon the game?

Wonder why so many don't bother with the p&p forums? Or why people read through them but don't post? I'll answer this one. Other than the bug reporting, most of the posts similar to this one and are either too hilariously preposterous to respond to or just completely inane. The fact that you've probably mailed others in-game to get them to respond to this thread and "ganging up" on WR means you do have mailing skills. The fact that you didn't get the propaganda means you don't understand the game. It's not just about who has the biggest strike or the biggest defense; the largest number of spies or assassins. There is a lot of diplomacy, which generally requires intelligence gathered from spies or people who are just "very friendly" with another alliance. Back when the Company was NSA, I had people who were friendly to me and told me a lot of things. Even several who tried to recruit me into NSA - then it became The Company and yet those people STILL tried to recruit me and others into the Company. Pot, kettle?

I'm fully expecting to be massed for my OPINION and for calling you out Ian. Note that I haven't massed or destructively attacked anyone lately. 2 people, 1 attack each because I needed the high amount of kuwal they didn't sufficiently defend. ONLY 2 attacks in total. ONLY 2 people. But, I'm guessing you are going to say that was a full scale attack and I declared war when I merely farmed those 2 people. Lemme state this: I farmed those 2 players. I hold no ill will against them. I would have to look up who they were. I'm sure R0b3rt is going to step up and say I attacked him when he had 0 kuwal out - That is true. I had my own reasons for that attack and he sent me a pitiful message after. Whether or not I was under orders means nothing. But, I did only attack R0b3rt only once. Nor did I jump in with everyone else attacking him with any resources - I have been ill and other real life things going on.

Still expecting the massing to continue because I said you weren't any good at propaganda. No one around here can take a joke or pay attention to what's said in mails either apparently or they might have realized some of this disinformation was designed to cause the exact psychosis this thread lead off with! Brilliant in many ways since so many are up in arms over simple craftiness. Perhaps Kenzu is the consummate agitpropist.

Again, pot, kettle. Ian, really, you shouldn't do this either since you called Kenzu on mass mailing.

ian wrote:Message text:

An ultimatum has been issued on behalf of the free members of aderan wars, against World Republic for unjustified, unfair and bullying behaviour - failure to comply will result in the mass annihilation of World Republic and its memberbase.

Those who wish to avoid the resulting destruction of their accounts if their leadership chooses death over submission, should leave World Republic before the 48hour count-down expires. No harm will befall you if you leave World Republic before this count-down expires. Only exception are World Republic members in leadership positions.

Ultimatum topic: https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/alliance-wars-f4/world-republic-attack-on-a-commonwealth-member-t832.htm

I d recommend you read it.

Regards.

Ian - Commonwealth Grand Chancellor

PITIFUL. HYPOCRITE. Shame on you. "Free members" means those without an alliance... are you leaving your alliance? Disbanding it? Free members indeed. Who appointed you king of the lone wolves out there? Seriously man, get a grip. Your paranoia and God complex is just staggering.

ian wrote:
Traveller wrote:3cats4me, army size: 3,507.

Really, guys? Really? Are you kidding or something?

Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 30
Supers 2
Defense Forces
Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 30
Supers 51
Spies/Assassins
Spies 114
Assassins 28
Economic Units
Untrained 3,102
Farmers 158
Workers 0
Miners 0

Is this the picture of a guy who has any clue what's going on in the game? World Republic tends to welcome new players. Hey, nothing wrong with that. But new players do stupid things sometimes. That's because they're new...especially when they're army-size-3507-new. So some new guy joins an alliance that says "Hey, you should join us and we'll help protect you", then he clicks some buttons because they're shiny. And now you're talking about total annihilation?

Is this some kind of joke?

Come on. You don't need to threaten all-out war to keep a tiny newbie from massing you. There's already a mechanism in place to keep him from massing you. That mechanism is called HE ONLY HAS THIRTY TWO ATTACK SOLDIERS.

Just want to add that I'm not speaking for my alliance, I'm just responding to a little piece of mail I got in my very own inbox that says "Hi, we're going to destroy you because a newbie pushed a button that didn't do anything". And you're talking about sleep deprivation? Do you people call each other at 2 AM over this? Seriously?

Go back to bed. Your house won't catch fire in the middle of the night because a newbie thought that he was fighting back against someone on his own level, instead of someone a million times bigger.

Its clear you ve been left in the dark completely about your alliance's foreign policy. Let me fill you in on why World Republic now have the 3 top alliances uniting against them, to end their conduct once and for all.

First, we have the fact your leader (kenzu) - mass messaged EVERY member in The Commonwealth, The Company, The Others and probably several others alliances with the following message:

Kenzu wrote: "Greetings!

I am Keinutnai, leader of World Republic.

You might not know, but World Republic has currently only 2 spies on The Company.

We are looking for another 4 spies as we think that one or both of the current maybe became double agents.

I propose that instead of being a member of The Company, you should become an agent of the World Republic in addition to your membership in the Company.
I think you would make a very efficient agent.

My proposal is the following:

You will send a message to reaper that I have recruited you as an agent, and that you are willing to give me false information. Actually you will be a tripple agent, meaning that he will think you are working for him and that we don't know about you being his double agent, where actually we will know everything.

Do you agree to become a World Republic triple agent?

With best regards
Keinutnai "

That alone (trying to recruit spies in another alliance) is what most alliances would deem a act of war - and certainly hostile conduct - enough to warrant war. But thats not the main reason why, the main reason why is that everytime one of your "inexperienced players" hit a button - making a mistake, your alliance leadership backs them up fully - at the cost of other inexperienced members.

I d suggest you go and read the following links:

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/omg-what-the-bleep-t815.htm - thats a WR player (fully supported by the WR leadership) massing a guy because his defence managed to stop his attack.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-f5/tackless-shadow-vs-skyshadow-t653.htm - thats a WR playing threatening to wipe out another player - so that other player goes to war as a result of the threats - your leadership then steps in, and wipes out that player (despite it being a WR player starting the hostilities with his messages).

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-f5/redblulu-world-republic-vs-r0b3rt-the-others-t804.htm - thats WR massing Robert, for something 2 other much larger (and stronger) players did, and which robert had nothing to do with.... sound fair to you?

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/personal-wars-f5/redblubluvs-rob3rt-t821.htm - thats WR acting against Robert again, not attempting diplomacy... and just loving using force against small inexperienced players not in their ranks.

Then there's other threads which are just tempting fate/ a response from other alliances:

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/general-discussion-f1/the-commonwealth-became-an-official-alliance-t744.htm

Bottomline: The alliance your part of has a extensive history of its members starting fights (without good reason), then your alliance as a whole intervening and annihilating small player after small player... with no attempt at diplomacy, other than simply smashing those small inexperienced members into the ground. This, coupled with prevoking much larger and more powerful alliances (i.e. The Commonwealth) - means that the line has been drawn against World Republic... and the action by your member against Space2050 is but the final straw which has finally broke The Commonwealth's patience - and it seems now that we ve drawn the line, The Company and The Others have also joined in manning that line against World Republic aggression.

I have a theory why so many new players are in World Republics ranks btw - its that if they don't join World Republic, odds are one of world republic's new players will come along and start a war - and then World Republic as a whole will join in and wipe them out. Why fight World Republic when you can just join them?

Read those threads... then you may understand the FULL context as to why the 3 strongest alliances (2 of them sworn enemies btw)- and 73 ACTIVE players have united together for the common cause of issuing a ultimatum which World Republic has a choice of eithier submitting to, or fighting a war they can't hope to win.

well, that entire post pretty much highlighted just how stupid you are - congratulations! Smile Razz Your telling me i haven't got a clue about diplomacy, or propaganda, or how to play these sort of games?

Last i checked, The Commonwealth is almost twice World Republic's army size, with 1/3 their members, its members have choose to keep me as leader on Aderan Wars and on Dune wars for the last 3 years - both of which we ve always been one of the main superpowers - and we ve survived everything our enemy's have ever thrown at us. Clearly The Commonwealth isn't as blindly led as you would have people believe.

Secondly - if i ve never heard of diplomacy, or propaganda, why is it then, that The Company and The Others, are choosing to side with The Commonwealth, and aren't joining world republic in issuing a ultimatum to The Commonwealth? Surely if we had no case against World Republic - or no means to create what appears to be a case - then they would stay out, as they would if we had no diplomatic skills eithier....

Make no mistake - you haven't got the first idea of what your talking about. Your entire post assumes myself and others have just "blindly" created this thread and groped our way into this situation - as oppossed to this situation being the result of weeks/ months of posturing and manoveuring by all involved - whether by The Commonwealth, The Company - or World Republic. When i created this thread i full intended only 1 of 2 outcomes - 1.) World Republic change its ways and ceases being a threat to other players or 2.) They force our hand, and a strategic rival of The Commonwealth and our allies is (justifiably) annihilated in a prolonged war.

Eithier way, your post is of someone blindly making assumptions and guessing Commonwealth foreign policy, or our objectives. If you knew our history (which some from dune know), you d think twice about this entire thread, and realise everything is intended. I ll give you a hint though - wars without justification lead to a lose of support for them from the domestic front, making such wars dangerous. Wars where your actions are clearly justified - such as the enemy being given a good chance to amend their ways, and resolve things via diplomacy - and yet failing to - are a lot safer.

Kenzu and most people here well knows that should World Republic have failed to meet many of The Commonwealth's (fair and justified) demands, it would have shown World Republic in a very bad light and have given a solid reason for war. Fortunately for your members, Kenzu appears to have a foresight and understanding of this you and some of your members lack. By agreeing to most of our demands, Kenzu has ensured World Republic's public appearance improves, and that should those involved in this situation now launch an attack - we will be the aggressors unless we have good cause - ensuring World Republic does not have to worry about loosing suport on its domestic front, while The Commonwealth and The Company do.

Bottomline: Had World Republic outright refused/ failed to meet many of the demands of the allied forces, we d have had a very good, fair and justified reason to attack. By WR agreeing to out demands - we ve just achieved one of the 2 optional outcomes we aimed for (World Republic changing its ways) - while World Republic has recieved a powerful diplomatic tool - that of agreeing to all/ most of our demands, meaning should we now attack, it will put us in a very very poor light - such an attack therefore becomes increasingly less likely, and World Republic can therefore be more assurred we aren't about to go to war - a defacto guarantee of peace - where before they had no such assurances.

Both sides (The allies and world republic) have thus gained something of considerable value - mainly due to the way this situation has been established (influenced heavily by myself) - yet i have no diplomatic skills at all you say? A blind diplomat (such as a war mongeror) would have ensured only one party benefits, at the expense of another - where exactly is the "victim" in this situation?

Don't mistake or underestimate us for fools, idiots - or paronoid dillusional nutjobs - World Republic has enough of that sort of thinking already. You clearly don't understand, or know, anything.

Last edited by ian on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:42 am; edited 2 times in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by retro22 Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 am

I don't make many posts here, but this so deserves it:

Brilliant in many ways since so many are up in arms over simple craftiness. Perhaps Kenzu is the consummate agitpropist.

I wouldn't say getting 3 MAJOR superpowers about ready to blow you to kingdom come is very crafty, would you?

In any case, I'm glad things are moving towards a more peaceful era. Idea

retro22
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:52 am

History taught us well that empires usually gang up on someone, who might become very strong one day, or who they perceive as a threat.

During the French Revolution, the Paris Commune has been attacked by German states, Russia and other countries

During Russian Civil War, Russia has been attacked by USA, Japan, France and Britain.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next