Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

+21
tacoman
Haggis
Nomad
Vesper
Sandwalker
doxakk
Lord Pegasus
slambot#4
Space2050
Kenzu
Admin
Osyndicate
raynar
Jerry Blazicka
Survivor
Traveller
Dark Arrow
Hai-Shulud
reaper
ian
25 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. - Page 5 Empty Re: World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

Post by Kenzu Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 pm

I have said it before and I say it again, we dont have any spy in the Commonwealth.

If you make a witchhunt, you will end up fighting innocents.

You said you will reward the one who cooperates?
Then any player who wants the reward will cooperate with you and claim to be our spy, even though it isn't true.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member. - Page 5 Empty Re: World Republic attack on a Commonwealth member.

Post by ian Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Kenzu wrote:I have said it before and I say it again, we dont have any spy in the Commonwealth.

If you make a witchhunt, you will end up fighting innocents.

You said you will reward the one who cooperates?
Then any player who wants the reward will cooperate with you and claim to be our spy, even though it isn't true.

lol, Suffice it to say - if you have no spies, there is nothing to worry about.... so relax, go eat popcorn, watch tv or whatever. If there are no spies in The Commonwealth belonging to World Republic, we won't be able to find them obviously Smile

The only thing i ll say, though Kenzu - is don't mess with us - and that includes The Imperium as well. We didn't get to where we are on this game, or any other, by being susceptable to the sort of tricks and cons you ve so far been using/ trying to pull. You ll be wise to remember our motto: "If in doubt, attack". That means if we are in doubt about what you are doing - such as if you ever mass message imperium empire members again asking them to be spies - in order to sow propaganda/ discontent/ paronoia - then we won't ever bother dealing with the doubt in question - but just go straight for the source of the doubt, and eliminate it.

Your trickery and webs might fool others, but your out of your league when dealing with the imperium. We know a lot more than you think, and we think a lot more than you know. Both of us know the truth, and both of us know the variations between what the truth is, and what has actually been posted on this forum. Be warned - some say fate is pre-determined, others say it is what we make it. Fate now rests on your shoulders, and noone elses.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:03 pm

peace till the evidence we are looking for is found so kenzu no spy no evidnce u have nothing to worry about have u or do u
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Twisted Evil Ohhhh i love a good witch-hunt

Im gonna throw a couple of names out there that some TC might remember - Warmad and Law? Razz Remember what happened to them?

No one will be accused without a 100% certainty that they are guilty. So in the words of Mika - " Relax...... Take it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy"

EDIT: Primary suspect is a voodoo ninja batman ostrich, you know who you are!
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:28 am

Scheesch would you guys post shorter. I hate long Posts and my Head hurts and it is not even IAN who is the only one Twisted Evil
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:29 pm

Summary of page 7.

~Kismet shoots of his mouth
~Kismet is proven wrong on near every single point he tried to point forth looking very foolish
~TC has a spy (reward or punish, that is the question)
~TC doesnt have a spy
~Does TC have a spy?

Now no1 needs to read all of page 7 just skip to the bottum Very Happy
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:35 pm

summary of page 8.

~kismet is actually a woman
~vesper looks pretty foolish
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Yes foolish of me to not know every1s gender on the forums. Im sorry kismet.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 pm

slambot#4's army size 48,939 and registration date: 2009-09-03

my army size 206,242 and registration date: 2009-08-11

sorta speaks for itself. 4 times the size in less then half the time.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:38 pm

you might wanna crunch those dates again, August 11th usually comes before September 3rd...
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Getting the date wrong is actually my fault - we write it the otherway round so i got confused when he asked me, i just thought hed quoted it with the year first for some reason, so i confirmed that it was what he thought, so yeah actually i do feel pretty foolish...... oh wait and now that feeling is gone... can we all carry on with out lives now or do you want to carry on with some pointless banter?
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:56 pm

no, its quite off topic, so it can be gone
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:32 am

Well its good to see that WR posted the Code of Conduct on their forums. Rolling Eyes

Seems that this forum section is slowly dying
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by slambot#4 Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:17 pm

it means less people wanna kill each other, thats usually good Smile
slambot#4
slambot#4
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5