Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Airforce - General comments and questions

3 posters

Go down

Airforce - General comments and questions Empty Airforce - General comments and questions

Post by Manleva Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Ok, I have now finished all construction, built all of the hardware and armed it all.

1. How do I use it? It's great to have an air-force but at the moment it's as useful as a pile of scrap metal.

2. Upkeep - I will assume that we will be paying upkeep as we do for all other weapons, so what are the costs?

I think that you really have missed a couple of additional options that should be considered for inclusion in the near future. Aircraft really need pilots and crews so a flight school to train them in would be good with a possible ratio of 1 pilot per standard fighter, 2 per Advanced fighter, 3 per helicopter and 5 per bomber.

Additionally an advanced training school for SAM crews and a ratio of 3 crewmen per SAM system
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Airforce - General comments and questions Empty Re: Airforce - General comments and questions

Post by Admin Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:00 am

I have intentionally NOT added any requirement on crews as that would make it pointlessly more complicated.
There is no upkeep cost planned.

a few days for the missions
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Airforce - General comments and questions Empty Re: Airforce - General comments and questions

Post by Kenzu Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:42 am

Manleva, what you say has been considered and thought about, and pilots are logical for airforce, but they will not be implemented because they complicated the whole system without much benefit.

We will have to stick with AI controlled airforce and SAM systems for now.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down