Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desolate got massed

+2
Manleva
Kenzu
6 posters

Go down

Desolate got massed Empty Desolate got massed

Post by Kenzu Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:44 am

Desolate went to war against me. On day 1 he massed me real bad. I had almost nothing left and he still had considerable military forces. I withdrew most of my resources from the galactic market, and farmed loads of kuwal and threw the rest of my strike forces at him (which had the best tech of all types). The next day I was rebuilding, not sure if he will attack again. The plan was clear fight till victory. On the third day I had large strike forces prepared to hit him hard. Checked my stats before striking him, and I noticed he attacked me only seconds ago with an assault. I sent my strikes to mass his defense, do destruction missions and hunts. I assassinated and sabotaged. Each possible mission has been made against him. Strikes were the most useful ones. I was finished within minutes, just like he was finished with me. I had over 40 logs from attacks on me. Assassinations, sabotage and assault missions against me. We both were still left with some strikes, but he had much more spies than me. I was rebuilding and massing him each day.

He seems to have finally given up and has deleted his account.

It was refreshing to fight again after a while.
This nice skirmish has given me rank 1 war experience.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Desolate got massed Empty Re: Desolate got massed

Post by Manleva Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 am

Kenzu wrote:He seems to have finally given up and has deleted his account.

Not a very good outcome then Sad
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:44 am

Manleva wrote:
Kenzu wrote:He seems to have finally given up and has deleted his account.

Not a very good outcome then Sad

Guess that depends,,,,, the more who realise how pointless the game is, and give up now, the quicker the game dies and we get Evolutions back.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 pm

now why do I have the feeling that Desolate was you Nomad?

in any case Evolutions doesn't depend on Red Apocalypse at all.
Red Apocalypse has now even more active players than in the first round.

Additionally I'd like to add that Evolutions and Red Apocalypse will exist side by side, both servers will be working at the same time.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:06 am

Kenzu wrote:now why do I have the feeling that Desolate was you Nomad?

in any case Evolutions doesn't depend on Red Apocalypse at all.
Red Apocalypse has now even more active players than in the first round.

Additionally I'd like to add that Evolutions and Red Apocalypse will exist side by side, both servers will be working at the same time.

I give you my word it was not me. I have no reason to lie about it either,,,, beside, you know me. I would wait till rounds end to take you out of the top rankings so you can extend the round long enough to get you back in them remember?

Secondly, I highly doubt that. Maybe 1 or 2 more players, but even those "playing" do nothing but stat build for rounds end. You had less then 30 active players last round, I'm willing to bet by rounds end you will fair no better this round.

Lastly, That would be great, but sadly we lost a good game to this crap game. On top of that I hear AW2 got updates recently yet main still has not. So we have lost 1 entire game (promised back yes, but still undelivered) and now suffering crucial updates being delayed for working on AW2 when main should come first. Shows poor judgement and lack of proper priorities if you ask me,,,, but as always Kenzu, its Your game, do as you see fit.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:37 pm

over dramatisized much?
he attacked others besides you Kenzu and he left bcuz the game was boring as hell... massed and still in the top 10? summin aint right there... either the rankings are screwy or the 'active' players aint as active as u think...

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:02 pm

J1nx wrote:over dramatisized much?
he attacked others besides you Kenzu and he left bcuz the game was boring as hell... massed and still in the top 10? summin aint right there... either the rankings are screwy or the 'active' players aint as active as u think...

After I got massed I was rank 1000.
Also, now strike, defense, covert and assassin plays a smaller role than before

population, income, up, total power and war experience plays a bigger role (each is 2 times more important than any one of the 4 military stats)
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Kenzu wrote:
J1nx wrote:over dramatisized much?

After I got massed I was rank 1000.
Also, now strike, defense, covert and assassin plays a smaller role than before

population, income, up, total power and war experience plays a bigger role (each is 2 times more important than any one of the 4 military stats)

Tha MAN

Tha MYTH

Tha LEGEND in his owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnn Mind!!!!!

Don't encourage him J1nx. If its still like last round all you have to do it have 10K of each trained to be page 1 mate.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:44 am

Nomad wrote:Don't encourage him J1nx. If its still like last round all you have to do it have 10K of each trained to be page 1 mate.

You don't need to be a math genius to know that with 30 active players in this round you will be in the first page anyway.
There's no skill involved in being on page 1. But try reaching rank 1 in multiple stats. Well that's hard.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:22 pm

Kenzu wrote:
You don't need to be a math genius to know that with 30 active players in this round you will be in the first page anyway.

Glad to see you finally admitt and understand this, thats progress for you.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 pm

generally I do not comment in this part of forums, but I have to say that I have found the following to be very funny comments...

Kenzu wrote:
1) Red Apocalypse has now even more active players than in the first round.

Kenzu wrote:
2) You don't need to be a math genius to know that with 30 active players in this round you will be in the first page anyway.

Players that play RA will understand why it is funny...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:28 pm

Nomad wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

Glad to see you finally admitt and understand this, thats progress for you.

I am afraid you are the only one who didn't get it.

kingkongfan1 wrote:generally I do not comment in this part of forums, but I have to say that I have found the following to be very funny comments...

Kenzu wrote:
1) Red Apocalypse has now even more active players than in the first round.

Kenzu wrote:
2) You don't need to be a math genius to know that with 30 active players in this round you will be in the first page anyway.

Players that play RA will understand why it is funny...

You make it look like it's a contradiction, but it isn't.

ROUND 2
In the last 10 days, between 31 and 41 players have logged in per day. In total 361,
which is 36 players per day on average.

ROUND 1
In the first round, at this time (10-19.12.2011) within 10 days, between 28 and 33 players have logged in per day. In total 312,
which is 31 players per day on average.

Also, near the end of round 1, only 25 players were logging in frequently, now over 30.
And someone was saying that no one will play 2nd round of RA. I guess someone was wrong, right Nomad?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:02 am

Nope.

We have different ideas of "playing". To you a log in and nothing else is playing, and your satisfied with that. To me its called stat building, or as others have coined it "playing the sims".

I asked a friend who plays, and they have done nothing but log in daily, and farm inactives having never interacted with another RA player, and guess what,,,,,, top 20 player.

See thats the difference between me and you. You consider a single non action log in as playing. I do not.

But you must be proud as an admin, I mean what 3 or 4 rounds now and you almost have 2 pages of players who log in. Congratulations.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:52 am

Kenzu wrote:You make it look like it's a contradiction, but it isn't.

ROUND 2
In the last 10 days, between 31 and 41 players have logged in per day. In total 361,
which is 36 players per day on average.

ROUND 1
In the first round, at this time (10-19.12.2011) within 10 days, between 28 and 33 players have logged in per day. In total 312,
which is 31 players per day on average.

Also, near the end of round 1, only 25 players were logging in frequently, now over 30.
And someone was saying that no one will play 2nd round of RA. I guess someone was wrong, right Nomad?

So you are saying that during Round 1 active players dropped from 31 down to 25 at the end of the round.
Then your comparing the end of round figure for Round 1 with the current Round 2 figure.

It will be interesting to see if the current figure for Round 2 is sustainable or if it will drop like Round 1 did.
I look forward to the end of round comparisons.

If the figures you have presented for the 10 day periods relate to approximately the same period for each round them I would have to say there's not really a lot of difference

Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:50 pm

There are no main bonuses this round is there?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manadomiel Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:15 pm

They were very emphatic the first round would be the only one with bonuses for main. That said, were the bonuses for round 1 ever given?

By the way, desolate got into trouble with Kenzu before he could get into trouble with me. I was sorry to see him go in that sense.

Manadomiel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 pm

As of yet no the bonuses have not been given AFAIK
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:16 am

Nomad wrote:As of yet no the bonuses have not been given AFAIK

the bonuses have been given.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:39 am

Kenzu wrote:
Nomad wrote:As of yet no the bonuses have not been given AFAIK

the bonuses have been given.

Yeah, anyone who reads forums or logs in has seen that.

Way to state the obvious,,, and after the fact as well. Maybe one day you will catch up to the rest of us as you always seem to be 2 or 3 steps behind everyone else.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down