Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massed Bonzo

+14
melonhead
Jiro
Capt_Blood
Nomad
Bonzo
Kingofshinobis1
ian
kingkongfan1
Special Agent 47
Kenzu
Admin
Steveanaya
seaborgium
Lord Ishurue
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Massed Bonzo Empty Massed Bonzo

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:38 pm

I felt like massing someone .

So I massed Bonzo .

I started off with Hunting & assault .

the first hunt
Spoiler:

The last hunt I killed Over Nine Thousssaaand assassins
Spoiler:

To see his alert level I decided to go with Destruction mission. He was not on realm alert .
Spoiler:

Now for the assassination of his covert
I ran out of CTs. but managed to kill over 1.5 mil spies .

before massing he had

Covert Action 39,834,400,000
Assasin Action 9,768,000,000
Spies , 3,400,000 ( 11,716 SP )
Assassins 1,500,000 (6512 AP )

after massing he had
Covert Action 21,075,478,908
Assasin Action 1,579,615,840
Spies = 1,798,863
Assassins = 242,570

It was fun . a Good use of half my STs lol , War here sucks .
STs before massing = ~ 3,167
STs after massing = 1,467
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Massed Bonzo Empty Re: Massed Bonzo

Post by seaborgium Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Why do you think war here sucks?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:56 pm

I think its because of the limited amount of ST's and high cost of AT's.

At least, that's why I don't go around massing people.(too often)
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:04 pm

it's not the issue of cost, it's the issue of benefit which there rarely is, however i'm working on something to make it be worth something
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:18 pm

waits to start war lol

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 pm

A pity not enough people voted in favour of decreasing AT and ST cost for massing.

Is there any particular reason why you decided to mass Bonzo and not someone else?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:43 am

Kenzu wrote:A pity not enough people voted in favour of decreasing AT and ST cost for massing.

Is there any particular reason why you decided to mass Bonzo and not someone else?

Why is that? so you and the rest of TOC can pick on players and accounts you know can't fight back?

Your a real "players champion" that's for sure. Bet if Bonzo and BWIII actually fought back against this obviously unprovoked attack you would be right there defending your TOC brothers. As long as its one of your guys doing it then its all ok with you, but let someone do it to a TOC member and its all on one.

Kinna sad to see because I atleast felt like you would have condemned the actions, not supported them.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:21 am

Actually I myself partially massed a TOC member and I wasn't trampled by all of them.

Just wanted to put this out there
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:58 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:A pity not enough people voted in favour of decreasing AT and ST cost for massing.

Why is that? so you and the rest of TOC can pick on players and accounts you know can't fight back?

Your a real "players champion" that's for sure. Bet if Bonzo and BWIII actually fought back against this obviously unprovoked attack you would be right there defending your TOC brothers. As long as its one of your guys doing it then its all ok with you, but let someone do it to a TOC member and its all on one.

Kinna sad to see because I atleast felt like you would have condemned the actions, not supported them.

That's why I am asking why he has been massed.
Afterall it currently looks like Bonzo has been massed without attacking TOC at all.

World Republic never supported agression and never will.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Kenzu have you ever looked at the actions that Muj take?
Then again you had a raid policy, where a mass -n- raid wasn't allowed, they backed out. You then dropped it totaly when it came up as it was something to do and the person would have stepped up had you stuck to your word.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Kenzu wrote:

Prove these words true, make a break with Lord Ishurue, for his actions were clearly an act of aggression & for you to stay in partnership with him & the empire the two of you have created, means that you DO support aggressive actions & tactics... I hope that you have the intestional fortitude to stand by what you have posted, but unfortunately I do not believe you will...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:45 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

Prove these words true, make a break with Lord Ishurue, for his actions were clearly an act of aggression & for you to stay in partnership with him & the empire the two of you have created, means that you DO support aggressive actions & tactics... I hope that you have the intestional fortitude to stand by what you have posted, but unfortunately I do not believe you will...

lol, you ll be lucky.

Kenzu has no principles, no self-control and no sense of right and wrong (at least on the game). In my opinion, at least, He is among the worst and most pathetic player to ever play this game. While I m sure he's a perfectly nice guy in Real-Life... his in-game behavior leaves a *lot* to be desired (since there are no real consequences for his actions on a game lol). Let us remember what Kenzu himself has done:

- On numerous occassions, he's ordered World Republic to target other players who ve attacked World Republic players. This in itself is not bad... but its when those players attack a World Republic player in response to a WR player's aggression, and Kenzu then has WR pile on them and force their surrender... that it becomes simply bullying.

- He threatened at least one Commonwealth Member (Magnus), when we first formed and were secret, that he would come under WR retaliation if he kept farming WR's inactives, since those inactives were "reserved" for WR use only. This begs the question... how many other players (Mainly new) did he do this to?

- He aligned with The Company against Geto-dacii.

- When Geto-dacii was gone, he messaged myself/The Commonwealth saying we should consider relations with World Republic because The Company are getting too strong (The Company = Former Allies who had done nothing to WR to deserve that betrayal).

- While doing the above point, he messaged The Company players asking them to be his spies - and then when questioned over why he did it, he excused his actions as nothing more than trying to spread paranoia and distrust among The Company ranks... in other words attempting to damage their team spirit, and thus the alliance itself.

- He recruited Vance in The Commonwealth to be his spy (We know because Vance was a double agent working for TC). Then The Commonwealth/Company issued him a ultimatum to be honest with us and withdraw all spies from our ranks. Rather than sucking up and admitting to his actions (damaging his reputation)... he repeatedly refused to admit Vance was his spy (something he continues to deny to this very day)... and then opted to start the first WR/Imperium war by ordering World Republic to attack myself. His actions cost WR & The Imperium dearly... all because he refused to take responsibility for his own aggressive & manipulative actions.

- When The Imperium was attempting to find a peaceful solution to the first WR/Imperium war (leaving them alone), he repeatedly stalled on diplomacy while secretly preparing a counter-attack.. which he then unleashed.

- After the first war, Kenzu in his infinite wisdom decided to keep some spies in The Imperium (contrary to the peace treaty)... resulting in the 2nd war (The Dark Crusade), one he could have avoided by stepping down as leader straight away.... instead he opted for war (at the expense of his members), to try and maintain his personal grip on power... and eventually ended up getting removed from leadership of World Republic anyway.... which "coincidently" was followed by a period of unmatched peace and prosperity on the server... with TIE & WR enjoying very peaceful and friendly relations.

- Kenzu gets reinstalled into power as leader of WR (6months later), and the very next day signs the anti-TIE (Its never been enacted against anyone else other than TIE lol) defence treaty with Mujengen (who had genuine concerns over TIE policy towards them)... despite the fact for the previous 6months WR & TIE had had very peaceful and friendly relations (while he wasn't leader). The result? WR becomes once again involved in a cold-war with The Imperium.

- Kenzu (+ Mujengen) begins contacting other alliances seeking to form a Coalition to topple The Imperium... resulting in the TIE vs. TOC war breaking out when we found out about it and decided to act.

- Since then Kenzu has done everything in his power to expand the protection for his less active players, at the expense of the rest of the server (in terms of farming), while trying to minimise active player's protection.

- Kenzu (& Mujengen) created & signed a anti-mass & raid policy, saying that if people massed someone to raid that person, then if they then contacted World Republic, World Republic would demand compensation on their behalf and take it as a act of war on WR itself... then when it turns out Mujengen secretly unsigned it, and broke the policy and started mass & raiding other players..... Kenzu abandoned the policy.

- More recently Kenzu has contacted other alliances seeking to form a new anti-TIE coalition force, my guess being because he's secretly began to have concerns that Mujengen might not back him up in another war if he's followed his usual pattern of foolishness, citing the "grave threat" The Imperium presents to the server (Conveniently ignoring the fact that in our entire existence the only players TIE has ever massed have been World Republic or TOC players, and that to this date we, as a organisation, have never massed a player over farming of our members or for the "fun of it".)

- He still is happy to keep relations with Mujengen even though, seemingly, they act in a way he has previously condemned other's for. I.e. mass & raiding other players, or for massing other players for no reason.

All the above is available to anyone who reads this forum's topics. You ll need to look at old & relatively new (3 - 6months old) topics... but the various actions by WR (often denied by WR), are there.

My conclusion? Before, right at the beginning on the game, when World Republic was a great power Kenzu acted how he saw fit - threatening to mass player's who farmed his inactive players (reserved for WR), and happily smashing any player (as long as they were new, and thus had no hope of defending themselves) who dared lay a finger on a WR player (even if the WR player was the one who started the conflict via attacks/threats).

Then, due to Kenzu's incompetence as a alliance leader (crap policies, awful foreign policy) World Republic declined to basically being the equivilant of a third world country. Instead of accepting his new found position (and maybe trying to change it via implementing decent policies), he chose to throw WR's weight behind other great powers, claiming to help balance the server. In reality... via throwing his weight behind other power's, it gains him a small amount of influence and power which he otherwise could not have with just WR - and it allows him to continue his self-illusion that he is of importance. And of course... if another power becomes too strong, he looks even weaker... hence he must always try to counter the strongest power by whatever means necessary (I.e. wanting to align with The Commonwealth against The Company, fail in that trying to cause internal distrust/fracturing... and then trying to recruit all the smaller alliances to form the O empire... and then when that fails, eventually forming TOC with Mujengen, and more recently, looking for alternative allies to Mujengen).

He is out solely for personal power & influence. Thats all he cares about. Right now Mujengen is his only means to power... since he knows the moment they abandon him, or he abandons them.... that The Imperium will move against him & World Republic and either grind them to dust, or they remove Kenzu from leadership & their alliance... and never let him in again. He knows that he ll be brought to justice for his crimes against the server.... and so, he chooses to abandon all of his so-called (in reality imaginery) principles and turn a blind eye to whatever Mujengen does.

Without them he is nothing. He is worse than nothing - he is a walking target, one which is a curse to any alliance he has influence in.

So... yeah, hell will freeze over before Kenzu actually stands by his so-called principles where Mujengen is concerned.

Last edited by ian on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:46 pm

seaborgium wrote:Kenzu have you ever looked at the actions that Muj take?
Then again you had a raid policy, where a mass -n- raid wasn't allowed, they backed out. You then dropped it totaly when it came up as it was something to do and the person would have stepped up had you stuck to your word.

You misinterpret our raiding policy. No where in our raid policy have we promised to take military steps against people who don't follow this policy. We have not organised any mass-raids, and we helped victims of mass-raids to get their resources back. Of course we made it clear that we may mass anyone who masses any of our members.

@seaborgium 2nd post
We signed the treaty in the hope that TIE and Mujengan would also sign it. After it became clear that TIE isn't a signatory, we have ended the treaty. This doesn't mean that we don't support the views shared by this treaty.

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

I will talk to Ishurue about this.

-------------------------------------
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

@ian
I had enough of your propaganda.
One has to be completely blind to believe your lies.
I got better things to do than waste my time responding to your ridiculous post.

I don't recommend harming any of our members. You know our policy. We defend each other.
Do you want to start yet another war?

Last edited by Kenzu on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:07 pm; edited 6 times in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Kenzu wrote:
seaborgium wrote:Kenzu have you ever looked at the actions that Muj take?

You misinterpret our raiding policy. No where in our raid policy have we promised to take military steps against people who don't follow this policy. We have not organised any mass-raids, and we helped victims of mass-raids to get their resources back. Of course we made it clear that we may mass anyone who masses any of our members.

I ll just give you a heads up... I m going to mass one of WR's members in the next week or 2, since well, I m bored and want to see how effective my strike techs are. It should be fun Very Happy
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:56 pm

I know you didn't promise it, however yous aid that you would help them and if they didn't get there stuff back it would be a deceleration of war against WR. So yes you didn't use the word promise but you implied it.

But again Muj dropped out of it with out making any formal post. You after being shown that it had happened and we had someone willing to step up, you completely dropped it.

So No I didn't misinterpret it, I took it at the word used.

Now why did your respond to my post but not Ians?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:40 pm

I killed more of his spies lol .
Covert Action 11,466,894,408
Spies 978,738
Assassins 242,570

thats like another 600k spies i killed .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:53 pm

I guess we should point out that BW II won't defend Bonzo as EB and Ish seemed to become friends on another game.
Also noone in BWII will fight as most ran from the TIE/TOC war.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:03 pm

seaborgium wrote:I guess we should point out that BW II won't defend Bonzo as EB and Ish seemed to become friends on another game.
Also noone in BWII will fight as most ran from the TIE/TOC war.

lol poor bonzo.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonzo Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 am

Bonzo Wrote
why you massed me?
I felt like it

Bonzo Wrote
i want Breaches & compensation

you you krout

Bonzo
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:42 am

directly posting things from a PM will get you a temp ban.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:39 am

that is indeed the case
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Why is that? I never knew that rule existed?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Nomad wrote:Why is that? I never knew that rule existed?
what sea meant is that if you copy paste a pm that contains offensive stuff, it'll be you who'll get a suspension on the forum, not the person who wrote it.

on the other hand, should you actually complain about having been sent an offensive ingame pm, then in that case the sender will get suspended ingame.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capt_Blood Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Well, well, well, very interesting.

As Lord Ishurue, leader of Mujengan has decided that boredom is sufficient cause for the massing of an active player it appears to me that he's declaring that it's open season to go Mujengan hunting
Capt_Blood
Capt_Blood
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : The Legion of Blood
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:51 am

Capt_Blood wrote:Well, well, well, very interesting.

As Lord Ishurue, leader of Mujengan has decided that boredom is sufficient cause for the massing of an active player it appears to me that he's declaring that it's open season to go Mujengan hunting

LOL

Good luch with that, TOC are 4 alliances strong now. The last person who lashed out got a visit from 10 players covering 2 alliances.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next