Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smog to be massed for braking farming policy

2 posters

Go down

Smog to be massed for braking farming policy Empty Smog to be massed for braking farming policy

Post by Keinutnai Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:38 pm

I would like to take the time to announce that Smog will be massed by us in a compensation massing, for braking World Republic farming policy and rejecting to pay compensation.
Smog has still the possibility to to prevent getting massed, if he brokers the required compensation before military operations commence.

On [16 Jun] 04:24 Smog has made an illegal hit, making less than profit than defenders population x 150, thus braking the World Republic farming policy.
I have checked the hit, calculated how much compensation has to be paid and sent a message to him requesting him to pay compensation on the same day hit was made.
He replied that he will pay no compensation. I talked to him more trying to persuade him to be reasonable and pay the compensation, but to no avail.
Ghyogod wasn't able to convince him to pay either.

Therefore: Smog will be massed soon after he stops hiding behind protection.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Smog to be massed for braking farming policy Empty Re: Smog to be massed for braking farming policy

Post by Nimras Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Have fun lol

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Smog to be massed for braking farming policy Empty Re: Smog to be massed for braking farming policy

Post by Keinutnai Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:36 am

The massing has been put on hold
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down