Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vacationed players

+2
Nomad
seaborgium
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

vacationed players - Page 2 Empty Re: vacationed players

Post by Nomad Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:41 am

I disagree. If I put my account on vacation it is a decision I make and no one has the right to change that decision for me.

When dealing with an account that may have 20 mill killable units on it, its not right to force it out into the open.

Yes you can contact admin to ask for an extention, but I do not think I should have too, if i put it on vacation it should stay on vacation until I take it off

JMO

The easy soultion is leave them visible, leave them where they are but mute ALL stat or numerical influence of any kind they give to anyone else be it alliance, commander, or officer. Period.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

vacationed players - Page 2 Empty Re: vacationed players

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:49 am

Nomad wrote:I disagree. If I put my account on vacation it is a decision I make and no one has the right to change that decision for me.

When dealing with an account that may have 20 mill killable units on it, its not right to force it out into the open.

Yes you can contact admin to ask for an extention, but I do not think I should have too, if i put it on vacation it should stay on vacation until I take it off

JMO

The easy soultion is leave them visible, leave them where they are but mute ALL stat or numerical influence of any kind they give to anyone else be it alliance, commander, or officer. Period.

this is what I was refering to... lol.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2