Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assassin / sabotage missions - overkill

3 posters

Go down

Assassin / sabotage missions - overkill Empty Assassin / sabotage missions - overkill

Post by Jiro Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:07 am

Did overkill (killing more than the standard % in case of an overwhelming force of attacking spies / assassins) get removed?
It seems to have stopped working, both in sabotage and assassination. I'd really like to know before I do some testing with greater numbers of spies / assassins.
I did not see this in released updates or the ingame update screen, just a discussion in upcoming updates.
Oh and my test target had a way lower covert / assassin power, more than 2 levels lower (1000 vs. 4400)

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Assassin / sabotage missions - overkill Empty Re: Assassin / sabotage missions - overkill

Post by Admin Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:29 am

with assassination you need to send 45 assassins, to kill 1 unit (that is in addition to beating enemy assassin action)

with sabotage you need to send 240 covert power (NOT action), power is the number you see on the research screen, to destroy 1 weapon point.
Basically if you send 60 spies, you'll destroy 1 weapon of the same level as your spy level.

both of these amount to losing 3 units to destroy 1 unit of the enemy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Assassin / sabotage missions - overkill Empty Re: Assassin / sabotage missions - overkill

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 pm

over assassination formula and oversab formulas are both in the updates section. you just have to look for them Razz. i wont post my formulas for everyone to see though. they need to learn it themselves xD (at least in my opinion)

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:09 pm

then they'll accuse me of keeping secrets >.<
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 am

bah. its no secret. it just actually takes more than 5 seconds of your life to find out. jeez.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:23 pm

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:bah. its no secret. it just actually takes more than 5 seconds of your life to find out. jeez.
So finding out the secret of overkill is dangerous to your health and may lead to an untimely death? Wink
Thanks for the help so far, I was just curious whether it got removed.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Admin wrote:with assassination you need to send 45 assassins, to kill 1 unit (that is in addition to beating enemy assassin action)

with sabotage you need to send 240 covert power (NOT action), power is the number you see on the research screen, to destroy 1 weapon point.
Basically if you send 60 spies, you'll destroy 1 weapon of the same level as your spy level.

both of these amount to losing 3 units to destroy 1 unit of the enemy

question

1) with sabotage, if i have a covert level over the opponents weapon lvl, then does it only take 30 spies to destroy 1 weapon? what about 2 lvls? I forget the exact over sab formula as it was pretty complicated when trying to figure out how much to send in order to destroy the exact weapon amount :s.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 pm

well if that next level doubles your covert power then yes, only 30 spies
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down