Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion

+30
jerry1
Steveanaya
Kira
buhcoreTheGreat
Lucien Lachance
Nomad
Black Lotus
doxakk
Beldar
Manleva
Nimras
flwpwr
ยค Angel Slayer
curumo
FarleShadow
Kingofshinobis1
superkingtsob
Vesper
aworon
castravete
damgood
kingkongfan1
Admin
Magnus
Special Agent 47
Jiro
seaborgium
Kenzu
ian
Lord Ishurue
34 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion

Post by curumo Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:54 am

And yet they've done loads taht you'll never know so hush it, will you? I mean just because you don't SEE them do much ... doesn't mean they DON'T. Now that we've cleared this ... and recognizing that this is a SURRENDER DISCUSSION topic I would highly suggest that everyone who isn't either ToC or TIE HC to shut the heck up and let the gents in power handle it. I'm sure they're more than capable to do so. The rest of us (me included) should only speak if asked to do so. If we all just simply do this then I'm sure we can hammer out something - since this is the general consensus I'm getting. If not, freck it and let's just continue with the war.

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion

Post by castravete Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:30 am

hey, curumo, I had a point in what I said...it was a reply for seaborgium...anyway, you are wrong this is a "TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion"...And i have all the right to post in this discussion:P...inform yourself better and you'll understand, but you are right: these peace discussions should be carried on between alliance CO's and 2ic's on msn and posted here when they would have reached a common sens...unfortunately Ian doesn't have what to speak to me being to proud that's why the info get's harder to me:P
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:09 am

castravete wrote:hey, curumo, I had a point in what I said...it was a reply for seaborgium...anyway, you are wrong this is a "TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion"...And i have all the right to post in this discussion:P...inform yourself better and you'll understand, but you are right: these peace discussions should be carried on between alliance CO's and 2ic's on msn and posted here when they would have reached a common sens...unfortunately Ian doesn't have what to speak to me being to proud that's why the info get's harder to me:P

Castravate, I can assure you the points you raise concerning merely doing what The Imperium did, has been taken note of.

WHY do you think we agreed to a 2nd peace with you after you broke the first agreement? Answer: Because you were the *only* account targeted BEFORE the Pre-NAP ended when it was scheduled to end.

We FULLY understood your conduct and the reasons for it (i.e. grudge) - even if you did break the first peace after I d told you we d help you rebuild as soon as the war was over. Hence we agreed to a 2nd peace.

Then what happens? You do the EXACT same thing and break the 2nd peace - just like you did with the first peace.

I wonder... did you ever inform T.O.C you were offered compensation after the war during the first peace? I certainly haven't seen you mention it here on this forum.

@ TOC - THAT is why The Imperium in large part is still annoyed about Castravate. To summarise:

- We mass Castravate in the opening strike on T.O.C
- Castravate asks me for peace with TIE
- I agree and given at the time he was making clear his grudge against me, I also told him we d help him rebuild *after* the war was over (i.e. when our resources would be available to help rebuild him).
- Several days pass, he then attacks me & Magnus - breaking the first agreement.
- He asks for peace. We agree with it and officially accept his surrender.
- Several days pass, he then masses SA47 and reenters the war - breaking the second agreement.
- Stars asks for a 2 day "mercy" period to go to a funeral.
- Castravate deliberately and intentionally attacks Stars in this period, knowing full-well he wouldn't be online and therefore able to come online half-way through the massing.
- Castravate whines he's only doing what The Imperium done.

So... if Castravate is only doing what The Imperium has done - Can I assume Castravate will agree to compensate Stars, Magnus, SA47 & everyone else he massed by breaking the agreements? - Given The Imperium offerred to compensate HIM for his losses when WE broke the agreement?

If he's not prepared to do so - then there is a very BIG difference between TIE's conduct (broke it once and offerred compensation - which would have been at the expense of OUR resources), and his conduct (broke it twice and on both occassions tried to kill as much TIE resources as possible - with various abuse and personal insults thrown into the mix).

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:42 pm

castravete wrote:yes, seaborgium...you are right, dude: Mitola, Skyfighter,Admiral Ackbar, Bugs, Inox, left TIE and after they quit...no? Or the way some play is totally active: logged once a week, go on ppt and that's it they are TIE active TIE members...ride on;)...or some were just some dudes from others games that helped you with this war than left...ain't that?

Mitola - true i missed him
Skyfighter - hes awol due to work I think he said.
Admiral Ackbar - was awol before the war, ian let him go
Bugs - was awol before the war, ian let him go
Inox - was awol before the war, ian let him go

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Anyway i got this ingame from CAS:

Admin i am sorry if i didn't get it toned down enough.

Not only do you insult me badly i will report you to admin even after your second message. Your also proving to me you know nothing about who i am and what happens with me and my account now I answered you ingame but thank you for showing your 2ic of Mujen to me and thats explaines why they defend you so much now I learned something but you really need to pull your self together you just gave me another reason to want to take you down when this war is over your showing no respect nor honour thats a breake of my code as a Viking and guess what since your ToC and i was ToC my code tells me to take you on and I will and unlike this war i might stay on you until you quite as my code demans.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Wow ... yeah ... that ...

*shakes head*

And you 'DARE' call US titles? Seriously ...

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:53 pm

curumo wrote:Wow ... yeah ... that ...

*shakes head*

And you 'DARE' call US titles? Seriously ...

Lol whats this about?

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:45 pm

Nimras wrote:Anyway i got this ingame from CAS:

Admin i am sorry if i didn't get it toned down enough.

Not only do you insult me badly i will report you to admin even after your second message. Your also proving to me you know nothing about who i am and what happens with me and my account now I answered you ingame but thank you for showing your 2ic of Mujen to me and thats explaines why they defend you so much now I learned something but you really need to pull your self together you just gave me another reason to want to take you down when this war is over your showing no respect nor honour thats a breake of my code as a Viking and guess what since your ToC and i was ToC my code tells me to take you on and I will and unlike this war i might stay on you until you quite as my code demans.

Nice 1 Nimras very nice. OH and CAS never ever call a Person a liar again. Plus TOC aaaaahhhh HUH ?
Pointing Fingers at TIE and then ahhhhh, speechless I am
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:41 pm

So we can basically conclude that while T.O.C has through this entire thread been accusing TIE of being liars, deceivers etc... - they ve been doing so while at the same time carrying out their own deceit concerning Castravate supposedly having left T.O.C, when he hasn't really all along....

Thats not a problem. All is fair in love & war.... just I don't want to hear a SINGLE word any longer from T.O.C about TIE's lies & deceit. You ve lost that right & the moral high-ground when you started playing your own lies & deceit (at least since your lies & deceit could be proven without blowing other people's cover - which sadly we can't do concerning the "Topple TIE" plan without our actual witnesses testifying against TOC - meaning their identities would be known).

My thanks Nimras Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note - has it EVER occurred to someone in T.O.C The Imperium's "problem" with Castravate was that as far as we were concerned he *individually* decided to reenter the war. If he was merely following orders (Lord Ishurue's) then we might not necessarily have such a big problem with his conduct.... which in turn *might* just mean the whole Castravate issue which has been holding peace back for the last 10+ days might not be such a issue?

As it is - The Imperium MAY drop the whole Castravate issue provided a official from T.O.C can clarify whether or not Castravate is still in T.O.C - as if he is still in T.O.C and merely following orders... he does have some form of excuse for his conduct Smile

Of course... such a clarification would be admitting to lieing to the server (and I suspect other parts of T.O.C) concerning Castravate not being in T.O.C....

So... could a official clarify Castravate's status within T.O.C please - and hopefully the issue can be resolved imminently Smile

Thanks

Last edited by ian on Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:47 pm

what TIE guys, you don't really like it when some plays your leader's little game...want me to spell it to you guys: SHHHHHHH:P...so don't be pissed gents just showed you that it ain't nice to play dirty...and hold your pants and spicy speeches on cause Ian knew about this for some time...so again: SHHHHH!

@Ian: told you that this peace treaty should be discussed between both CO's and 2IC's from every alliance to clear things out...Guess Ishurue also told you this but you didn't really cared...fine by me: I'm not gonna compensate nobody.You are the consequence of your own actions...You toughed it's fun to play the disbandment and name stealing game I toughed it is fun to play on both sides...fair and square!

@Nimras: Who are you,dude!?...from your pm I just understood you're some viking's pet or something....the vikings are far gone and I'll send you near them if you want...ok?
First of all: you offended me on the forum...so if I get banned I'll manage to get you banned all along with me.
Second of all: you are not ToC and not TIE, you have no right to post your 2 bit opinion on this peace discussion between ToC and TIE...I sent you that pm to show you that you don't have any idea about you are talking about...so take a good night sleep and wake up tomorrow forgetting all this, cause I'll take care that you'll remember this when time comes...
Third of all: if you want to post on this discussion as a neutral party try to be objective, dude...do your homework, read well all that was written here and than if you really can't help it..in the this extreme case post something that really counts...ok?
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:00 pm

castravete wrote:what TIE guys, you don't really like it when some plays your leader's little game...want me to spell it to you guys: SHHHHHHH:P...so don't be pissed gents just showed you that it ain't nice to play dirty...and hold your pants and spicy speeches on cause Ian knew about this for some time...so again: SHHHHH!

@Ian: told you that this peace treaty should be discussed between both CO's and 2IC's from every alliance to clear things out...Guess Ishurue also told you this but you didn't really cared...fine by me: I'm not gonna compensate nobody.You are the consequence of your own actions...You toughed it's fun to play the disbandment and name stealing game I toughed it is fun to play on both sides...fair and square!

@Nimras: Who are you,dude!?...from your pm I just understood you're some viking's pet or something....the vikings are far gone and I'll send you near them if you want...ok?
First of all: you offended me on the forum...so if I get banned I'll manage to get you banned all along with me.
Second of all: you are not ToC and not TIE, you have no right to post your 2 bit opinion on this peace discussion between ToC and TIE...I sent you that pm to show you that you don't have any idea about you are talking about...so take a good night sleep and wake up tomorrow forgetting all this, cause I'll take care that you'll remember this when time comes...
Third of all: if you want to post on this discussion as a neutral party try to be objective, dude...do your homework, read well all that was written here and than if you really can't help it..in the this extreme case post something that really counts...ok?

To be honest I m very very happy for you to be in T.O.C - and its even better your being in a leadership position in T.O.C and Lord Ishurue's right hand & most trusted man.

You being in T.O.C after the various abusive messages you ve sent, your exploiting the knowledge (which Stars made public in good faith) Stars would be offline to attend a funeral to mass him, your begging for a peace treaty on 2 occassions - and both times stabbing TIE in the back - and it all now transpiring you did this while part of TOC (obviously with their knowledge and following TOC orders) - all does more for T.O.C's public image & TOC's server relations than The Imperium ever could.

It gets even better when we have Kenzu whining at Stars for his "massing" of WR players when Stars asked for peace (to attend the funeral.. which you so happily took advantage of) - AFTER you massed him - and then when it being pointed out to Kenzu T.O.C massed Stars first, so why should Stars respect the peace he asked for which was ignored by T.O.C - it being said you WEREN'T in T.O.C etc... etc...

Basically... right up untill now its only been The Imperium's words that The Order of Chaos REALLY is a deceiving, untrustworthy and manipulative organisation. We can't bring any "real" evidence to support such claims without blowing the cover of those who are friendly towards us in T.O.C.... and now you ve just handed the server a nice little window/ insight into T.O.C which supports the whole point TIE's been making all along.

Thank you. Really - Thank you! Smile.... your personal testimony to the lies put out by T.O.C is MORE than enough of a compensation for any damage you may have inflicted on TIE by your whole "ask for peace, reenter war, ask for peace, reenter war".

Basically then... if T.O.C's been publically and consistently lieing about the whole issue concerning yourself - the question now arises just what else have T.O.C said which is a complete load of lies? a.k.a their supposedly not planning to topple TIE (which we ve consistently stated they DID intend).

Thanks Castravate Very Happy
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:03 pm

castravete wrote:@Nimras: Who are you,dude!?...from your pm I just understood you're some viking's pet or something....the vikings are far gone and I'll send you near them if you want...ok?

M8 read my post i never insulted you and if you feel that show me where so i know what part you apparently think is insulting i never make a post to insult.

Now will you please again stop posting lies Viking never is gone you forget that the vikings are still living and breading in scandinavia many people are starting to turn back to the religion of the Vikings and the REligion is even a accepted one so calling Vikings death is another big insult to me you sending me near them you just bought your self another reason for me wanting to play with you congratulation you managed to LIE and insult my code and rules again your very good at that please continue.

And for you getting me banned you can try i haven't cheated i haven't posted insults of worst KIND you have now tell me how can you do anything to get me banned for something i have not done?

And you know what i have EVERY Right to post want to know something you think i don't know alot nor anything on whats going on have you ever thought to considor i know alot more than i tell you and the fact is I actually still have a standing Invite to WR and my Advisor job and status back IF i want it now if i recall that means Kenzu still hope i will come home and also means something does it not? Now should we get back on track as a former ToC atm rebuilding and making my account better does not grand me the right to post then you should reconsidor that because as a ToC member former or maybe going back or who knows i have everyright to post because I actually dare to post neutral in no favour of TIE nor ToC that actually means i can look at this and come with ideas.

And i do like you actually comes here and treathen me just because i made you do what i wanted you to do? Why is it everyone always forget the biggest thing about a Viking they where the damn best traders and Diplomats of their time and one of the reasons was they always know how to post to get the information they want now you considor that and if you have notised if we forget about you every single post has been neutral in here i am not sidiing with toC nor TIE as i see no reason to.

Now when your able to show honour and respect towards me and appolegiese for your insults to not only me but my code and my rules then we could talk about me not considor you a target and not do what my code number 6 says and if you wanna know what it means ask kenzu Wink.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:19 pm

Nimras first warning for posting insults.

No you didn't tone it down enough, as I said, people post these messages at their own risk
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:53 pm

melonhead and nimras, pre-warning about going off topic

viking culture discussions can be led in viking themed war topics
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:54 pm

Nimras it was about the revelation that came from your post and me not being able to believe what I see - yes I genuinely believed that some of our enemies were indeed honorable.

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:46 pm

Nimras wrote:
castravete wrote:@Nimras: Who are you,dude!?...from your pm I just understood you're some viking's pet or something....the vikings are far gone and I'll send you near them if you want...ok?

M8 read my post i never insulted you and if you feel that show me where so i know what part you apparently think is insulting i never make a post to insult.

Now will you please again stop posting lies Viking never is gone you forget that the vikings are still living and breading in scandinavia many people are starting to turn back to the religion of the Vikings and the REligion is even a accepted one so calling Vikings death is another big insult to me you sending me near them you just bought your self another reason for me wanting to play with you congratulation you managed to LIE and insult my code and rules again your very good at that please continue.

And for you getting me banned you can try i haven't cheated i haven't posted insults of worst KIND you have now tell me how can you do anything to get me banned for something i have not done?

And you know what i have EVERY Right to post want to know something you think i don't know alot nor anything on whats going on have you ever thought to considor i know alot more than i tell you and the fact is I actually still have a standing Invite to WR and my Advisor job and status back IF i want it now if i recall that means Kenzu still hope i will come home and also means something does it not? Now should we get back on track as a former ToC atm rebuilding and making my account better does not grand me the right to post then you should reconsidor that because as a ToC member former or maybe going back or who knows i have everyright to post because I actually dare to post neutral in no favour of TIE nor ToC that actually means i can look at this and come with ideas.

And i do like you actually comes here and treathen me just because i made you do what i wanted you to do? Why is it everyone always forget the biggest thing about a Viking they where the damn best traders and Diplomats of their time and one of the reasons was they always know how to post to get the information they want now you considor that and if you have notised if we forget about you every single post has been neutral in here i am not sidiing with toC nor TIE as i see no reason to.

Now when your able to show honour and respect towards me and appolegiese for your insults to not only me but my code and my rules then we could talk about me not considor you a target and not do what my code number 6 says and if you wanna know what it means ask kenzu Wink.

Actually u have no business posting here. it is clear u have a personal grudge with Castravete .
Please move your posting to personal war section . name it something like Viking vs Castravete and post their .

This is peace discussion not Reviving/Necromancy personal grudges.

@ ian . This is what kenzu was talking about on the stars thing. Stars attacked players after he said he would not .

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/empire-wars-treaties-f3/toc-vs-tie-t1627-345.htm

TOC honored Seaborgium's request even though a few said I was being soft and naive. I understood Seaborgium on that issue . mainly cuz. on Febuary 6th or 7th 2006 . My Nephew and my Half sisters's Brother . got shot . My nephew who was 19 at the time with a 1 year old daughter got shot in the face and lost his eye sight . His uncle pushed him out of the way but suffered a lot of damage to his shoulder. So of course they both were sent to the hospital .

On the stars thing and the Castravete surrender re enter. well seeing both views , and the argument kenzu made . simplest solution would be to have Castravete fight Stars 1 vs 1 . after the war.

Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:52 pm

while I do agree that the post from Nimras not liking or going to war with Cast.... shouldn't be here.

Anyone who has any information that may or may not affect the peace talks is free to talk.

With stars hitting someone, I am partly to blame on that one. I had him join us for a massing. I didn't know he said he wouldn't hit anyone else.

Lord Ishurue wrote:On the stars thing and the Castravete surrender re enter. well seeing both views , and the argument kenzu made . simplest solution would be to have Castravete fight Stars 1 vs 1 . after the war.

This would need to be at a chosing for stars. As if it is a set time then cas...wouldn't rebuild.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:07 am

Lord Ishurue wrote:
On the stars thing and the Castravete surrender re enter. well seeing both views , and the argument kenzu made . simplest solution would be to have Castravete fight Stars 1 vs 1 . after the war.

I agree on that, but why not during the war ?
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 am

I think this peace treaty discussion is going on for too long. To be honest I don't think it's even necessary to post here, because forums are a slow method of communication.

If the leaders/delegates sit down and negotiate on MSN, this whole thing can be solved within hours.
By solved I mean that we either find a solution that is acceptable for everyone, or we will agree that we can't find a solution and the war will continue.

I believe the first option is much more likely than the second one.

Magnus wrote:
Lord Ishurue wrote:

Very reasonable, however, during war no one will build up, so there isnt much damage you can make.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:38 am

Magnus wrote:
Lord Ishurue wrote:

Because someone might take advantage of whomever ended up on the losing side of the battle, better it take place when all parties are able and ready to fight rather than in the middle of a war.

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:21 am

Lord Ishurue wrote:
Nimras wrote:

Actually u have no business posting here. it is clear u have a personal grudge with Castravete .
Please move your posting to personal war section . name it something like Viking vs Castravete and post their .

@ ian . This is what kenzu was talking about on the stars thing. Stars attacked players after he said he would not .

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/empire-wars-treaties-f3/toc-vs-tie-t1627-345.htm

TOC honored Seaborgium's request even though a few said I was being soft and naive. I understood Seaborgium on that issue . mainly cuz. on Febuary 6th or 7th 2006 . My Nephew and my Half sisters's Brother . got shot . My nephew who was 19 at the time with a 1 year old daughter got shot in the face and lost his eye sight . His uncle pushed him out of the way but suffered a lot of damage to his shoulder. So of course they both were sent to the hospital .

M8 if you remove the CAS part then my post has relevance and haev every right to be here.

Btw ISH I think you should rethink what your planning as well.

Now if you bothered to read my post before CAS came in whith his bull as always you will see i make very fair and real points of this war and problems and if you have a issue with it take it up with someone who cares. My posts did have a point and relevence as i actually want this war to end as i have friends in ToC i don't wanna se massed much longer because you as one of the leaders don't seem to be able to forget the past and try to move on your not the only one but atm your the one trying to shut me up because your not happy with me actually daring to post neutral and as well dare to go after Cas. Here is a FACT if i was former TIE I would have been clearly posting after the war i would go after a few TIE members but here is a funny fact since i arent TIE the actions of those members can't and will not be my problem because i was not playing along side them watching them being dishonourfull, show no respect and war with the idea that its ok to kill innocent people i was and still indirectly is ToC until i hear Kenzu says that ship is sailed meaning I will hunt people in ToC that breakes the code i live bye because thats my right when someone clearly shows they deserve not to be near ToC or me.

Now back to the peace why do you guys not put in a neutral party or diplomat to help you maybe get the talks going someone to controle who speaks and when and stop if it gets out of hand that would maybe help you all.

Last edited by Nimras on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Lord Ishurue wrote:
Nimras wrote:

Regarding the Stars issue Kenzu is wrong.

Stars asked not to be massed by T.O.C - the FACTS are he was massed by at least one or 2 T.O.C players (Castravate & I think Vaga also joined in) during that period he asked to be left alone. Why do you expect Stars to abide by his request to be left out of the war for those 2 to 3 days when T.O.C didn't respect that request and massed him?

Just stop and look at it from his perspective for one second. He asks to be left alone - he's not left alone and is massed.... If you were in his shoes would you not view that as a blantant and very real rejection of the request he made to be left alone - thereby freeing him up to hit back at TOC?

Kenzu can whine and complain about Stars all he likes - the facts are T.O.C massed Stars first (breaking his request), he then retaliated against T.O.C. If a request has already been rejected, then it stands to reason you can't break that request yourself. Stars broke nothing.

There is simply no other way whatsoever to view the events - as thats exactly what happened.... Stars getting massed first by T.O.C members after asking to be left alone....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:01 pm

Couple of idea's:

- Farming Policy = *Profitable* hits for 11hours income out are legitimate. You find the income via comparing the kuwal out just before a turn with it out after a turn.

I.e. if someone has 1billion kuwal out just before a turn and 1.2billion kuwal just after a turn thats 200million income. 11hours = 22 turns. 22 x 200million = 4.4billion kuwal out.

Hits under 11hours = breach.

- Personal War's/ Personal Issues:

Swearing/ Abusive language = good grounds for personal war. Empires remain out of it.

If person A contacts person B concerning a issue, and person B ignores person A & person A tries again and is ignored - Person A can then resort to force and empire's stay out.

If person A contacts person B, and person A & B then discuss things - hopefully a solution can be found. Failure to find a solution and the alliance leadership should be contacted before any action is taken to act as mediators and find a solution - or agree on rules of engagement between the 2 players.

- Sabbing/ Assassinations. Both empires agree to be honest with one another. Sabbing & assassinations should be compensated plus a 30% fine imposed. I.e. if Person A sabbs Person B - destroying 1billion kuwal's worth of resources, Person A's alliance should admit to it and compensate Person B 1billion kuwal + 300million (30% fine).

If there's a disagreement (i.e. one thinks the other is not being honest), both empires will resolve it when it happens - peacefully.

- Castravate & Stars Issue. Both empires confirm that they were both following empire orders - and not acting on their own personal decision. If they weren't acting on their own personal decision, they should not be held personally responsible for their actions - and therefore should not be treated seperately from the peace treaty.

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:33 pm

A continuation of negotiations after Ian had to leave made a few changes/additions

Spoiler:

Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:47 pm

1. If I declare a vendetta with say Lord Ish, and he declines it then what? I have to deal with it? I don't think this will be going over well.
2. No alliance outside the treaty is bound by nor protected by the treaty, but all are welcome to sign or negotiate the treaty.
- How can an outside alliance negotiate the treaty?
3. How do things such as the MDT come into play? Or even NAPs?
IE: TG and Muj sign a MDT. then TG has issues with TIE. Does the treaty above get tossed out or is something else worked out or is there something I didn't see?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next