Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion

+30
jerry1
Steveanaya
Kira
buhcoreTheGreat
Lucien Lachance
Nomad
Black Lotus
doxakk
Beldar
Manleva
Nimras
flwpwr
ยค Angel Slayer
curumo
FarleShadow
Kingofshinobis1
superkingtsob
Vesper
aworon
castravete
damgood
kingkongfan1
Admin
Magnus
Special Agent 47
Jiro
seaborgium
Kenzu
ian
Lord Ishurue
34 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:27 am

Can I get a copy of the farming policy once it is made so I can send it out to my alliance? I think it should be sent out to all major alliances to keep order.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: TOC & TIE Peace Treaty Discussion

Post by seaborgium Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Dont bother sending to me.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:06 pm

ian wrote:
Lord Ishurue wrote:

Extradition Treaty

Farming.

A. all farming breeches are paid 100% damage ( UUs, weapons, training cost , kuwal stolen) Plus a fine .
B. If Compensation & Fines are not enough to keep a player in line . leadership in TOC & TIE can communicate to discuss appropriate punishment . ( IE sanctions, use of military force, excessive breech fine, etc )

Assassination & Sabotage
A. Honesty System if a TOC or TIE alliance is secret. IE the secret alliance does not have to accept a player to be sent over to check logs and if the secret alliance suspects an official TOC or TIE alliance they can not send one of their guys over to check logs .

B . TOC & TIE have can send over one of their players to check logs between official alliances .

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Castravete & Stars thing we can get into that . but the 2nd cause of this war was sab & assassination accusations as well as excessive farming breeches .

Extradiction treaty TIE can agree to - as it doesn't really need more detail than it is now... since if we have to meet to discuss a problem farmer, whats decided will be done on a case by case basis and could literally be anything we d agree on at the time depending on the level of punishment needed.

As for the sabbing/assassination.

Its ambassador (sending a member over to the alliance to check the logs) vs. honesty system (taking the alliances word for it - via each alliance picking someone they feel they can trust).

I ll narrow the choice down - T.I.E whether visible or not won't be accepting the ambassador system after careful consideration and discussion between the SHC. It simply represents to much of a loss of sovereignty... and since this peace treaty is inevitably relying upon both sides keeping their word anyway.... I don't see that there's gonna be a real problem with simply extending that "word" a little further to encompass whether TIE/ TOC is or isn't responsible for future assassination/sabbing missions... lol

WR supports both Ambassador system AND honesty system, while Ambassador system is being favored over honesty system due to efficiency and reliability.

Our stance is such that no matter if an alliance is visible or secret, it has to be treated the same like the other involved alliances.

Since we can all agree to the honesty system, we should sign it.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 am

I just want to let everyone know that I have chosen to follow a path less traveled. I wanted to wait until peace was found but it is becoming apparent that it may be weeks or months away so I have chosen to move now.

I carry no ties with TIE, but I helped start this war, I helped fight this war, and if it returns to war again I will help finish it. If peace is not found then I will return to the front lines. If it is then I will go my way.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14