Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Update

+5
Kingofshinobis1
StarWolf
Kenzu
Nomad
Admin
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gold Update Empty Gold Update

Post by Admin Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:43 am

Those of you who noticed already since the testing server started again, there was a new account upgrade page, here are more details:

Aderan Wars mechanics for donating, SS, and inviting players will switch to a gold system.
The gold system will bring many advantages:
The gold rate will be calculated at 1$ = 100 gold

1 ) Players will automatically receive gold each day (up to 10 gold per day), when they log in, and also when they get medals (10 for each rank of each award). This will allow players to receive permanent supporter status, for free, without inviting other players, within a couple months of playing.
2 ) Permanent SS will be available for 2000 gold (20$) and will be considerably cheaper for those who already had received temporary SS before.
3 ) You can exchange gold directly for resources anytime (basically instead of donation => straight bonus, you will slowly be accumulating gold+donations and then can spend it later if needed, or accumulate and only donate a small bit to reach some goal)
4 ) The gold system will provide a bonus to players who invite new players in gold, which will allow them to decide themselves, if they want to get kuwal, uu or at for it, a combination thereof, or to save up gold for permanent SS
5 ) If you invite people to play the game, you will gain 10% of all the gold they received from donating (maybe also logging in and medals, but that is uncertain right now)
6 ) Players, who invited other players even before this update, will also get 10% gold bonus for the players they invited If a player invited others, who spent a total of 200$, he will receive 2000 gold, which is enough for a permanent supporter status, or 20$ of ingame resources.
7 ) A new feature later will allow players to trade gold with each other, allowing more trade.
8 ) Gold will make it easier for players to get permanent SS by selling their resources to other players for gold, if you dont have SS you can only buy gold (rates will be restricted in a similar way to the galactic market). You can start selling gold once you have SS.
9 ) Gold will be more resistant to inflation than other resources.

The features of this update can still be altered
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Gold Update Empty Re: Gold Update

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:58 pm

At 10 gold per day that's only 200 days to permanent SS. 6.6 months of play time.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Nomad wrote:At 10 gold per day that's only 200 days to permanent SS. 6.6 months of play time.
Actually it's much less, because each account will start with some gold, and by the time you get gold supreme award, for getting gold class in all 10 awards, you will have received another 400 gold from the awards alone (10 medals x 4 classes x 10 gold per class = 400 gold).
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Nomad wrote:At 10 gold per day that's only 200 days to permanent SS. 6.6 months of play time.
Actually it's much less, because each account will start with some gold, and by the time you get gold supreme award, for getting gold class in all 10 awards, you will have received another 400 gold from the awards alone (10 medals x 4 classes x 10 gold per class = 400 gold).

My statement is EXACT. You will note I stated "At 10 gold per day"

Admin said up to 10 per day meaning less then 10 per day may be given. The specifications were not posted. I was just giving everyone a rough idea of how long till the entire game has SS and access to the GM.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:21 pm

I'll clarify, that's the minimum how long a multi who doesn't play will need to have SS and access to the GM

As it's impossible to play regularly and not get medals
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:45 pm

I wasn't stating it as good or bad, just making an observation. I hope the GM is alive and hopping in 1 to 2 months, 3 month max. Hopefully it will breath some life into the game that has suffered some serious losses lately.

Last edited by Nomad on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the n't)
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWolf Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 pm

Sweet, 2000 gold for permant ss that is super cheap! That will reel in more players and increase trading rate.

btw, when airforce and gold is gonna to be update in permaserver?

Question #1: is gold raidable?
Question #2: is gold like yala?
Question #3: Why should gold become more resistable to trade inflation? what's the point of it?

When will gold and airforce be update to permaserver? I know I've said this before, but i was wondering because it is looking good and must be in permaserver ASAP. Smile Smile Smile

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2011-09-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:25 pm

StarWolf wrote:Sweet, 2000 gold for permant ss that is super cheap! That will reel in more players and increase trading rate.

Question #3: Why should gold become more resistable to trade inflation? what's the point of it?

When will gold and airforce be update to permaserver? I know I've said this before, but i was wondering because it is looking good and must be in permaserver ASAP. Smile Smile Smile

1)
Not raidable.

2)
Yes and no

You earn gold same way like you earn yala: by logging in, getting medals and donating, but you cannot use gold to increase the efficiency of your techs or to increase your economic production. You can use gold to get resources, permanent SS, or other things such as colorful name.

Players without SS cannot sell their gold to other players, but they can buy gold for ingame resources from other players who sell gold.
Once they get SS they can sell their gold for ingame resources too.

3)
Because while the production of kuwal and uu increases over time, gold will be growing at the same pace, namely about +10 per player per day. In a way gold will be resistant to inflation in a similar way like attack turns, which are produced at the same rate too.

If a player logs in each day, then after 10 days he earned 55 gold (you get 1 gold on the first day you log in, +2 on the second day, and it increases till you earn +10 gold each day you log in), if he starts with 100 gold and plays properly, he will get +400 gold from awards and should be able to activate permanet SS after 155 days. That's about 5 months. If he plays actively and buys gold from other players, or invites new players, he might as well get permanent SS within 3-4 months.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWolf Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Kenzu wrote:
StarWolf wrote:Sweet, 2000 gold for permant ss that is super cheap! That will reel in more players and increase trading rate.

1)
Not raidable.

2)
Yes and no

You earn gold same way like you earn yala: by logging in, getting medals and donating, but you cannot use gold to increase the efficiency of your techs or to increase your economic production. You can use gold to get resources, permanent SS, or other things such as colorful name.

Players without SS cannot sell their gold to other players, but they can buy gold for ingame resources from other players who sell gold.

3)
Because while the production of kuwal and uu increases over time, gold will be growing at the same pace, namely about +10 per player per day. In a way gold will be resistant to inflation in a similar way like attack turns, which are produced at the same rate too.

If a player logs in each day, then after 10 days he earned 55 gold (you get 1 gold on the first day you log in, +2 on the second day, and it increases till you earn +10 gold each day you log in), if he starts with 100 gold and plays properly, he will get +400 gold from awards and should be able to activate permanet SS after 155 days. That's about 5 months. If he plays actively and buys gold from other players, or invites new players, he might as well get permanent SS within 3-4 months.

yet my last question hasn't been answer yet. when will it be added to permaserver?

SO gold is like trading resource where you can trade and buy uu, kuwal and attack turns? But with PSS being only $20, you can buy 2000 gold just for $20. Player will be likely to buy it almost instantly just than collecting and buy it. PSS only cost 2000 gold, that is very fair deal.

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:27 pm

It wasnt answered because no one can answer that besides the admin. Only he really knows. It needs tweaking from what Ive seen on test and from what sa47 was telling me.

On the second part of what you were saying yes you can trade for resources from my understanding

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:02 am

I wsh the MAIN SERVER ADMIN would answer the questions about main.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 am

seaborgium wrote:I wsh the MAIN SERVER ADMIN would answer the questions about main.

Would be nice but some peoples kids can't keep their mouth shut. You have to specificly ask for Main Game Admin Martin if you want Kenzu out of the picture or to remain silent.

May I ask why this new twist? The game has never required daily log ins until now. Why the sudden change? And why not bother to tell anyone until now? You might should have stated something THAT important in the first post.

So now Aderan Wars main requires a daily log in. I am not overly upset personally, but in the overall feel of the game I think its a loss and a setback. JMO

Oh, and my questions are for Main Game Admin Martin. TY
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 am

There are some questions here specifically for Main Game Admin Martin to answer

Admin wrote:Those of you who noticed already since the testing server started again, there was a new account upgrade page, here are more details:

Aderan Wars mechanics for donating, SS, and inviting players will switch to a gold system.
The gold system will bring many advantages:
The gold rate will be calculated at 1$ = 100 gold

1 ) Players will automatically receive gold each day (up to 10 gold per day), when they log in, and also when they get medals (10 for each rank of each award). This will allow players to receive permanent supporter status, for free, without inviting other players, within a couple months of playing.

Nomad raised the following question and received these answers
Kenzu wrote:

Admin wrote:
I'll clarify, that's the minimum how long a multi who doesn't play will need to have SS and access to the GM

As it's impossible to play regularly and not get medals unless you already have them

We have also seen this additional response

Kenzu wrote:If a player logs in each day, then after 10 days he earned 55 gold (you get 1 gold on the first day you log in, +2 on the second day, and it increases till you earn +10 gold each day you log in), if he starts with 100 gold and plays properly, he will get +400 gold from awards and should be able to activate permanet SS after 155 days. That's about 5 months. If he plays actively and buys gold from other players, or invites new players, he might as well get permanent SS within 3-4 months.

Now all of the above needs to be fully and clearly clarified.

If Kenzus last quoted post above is correct then 2000 gold will be amassed on day 205 providing I assume you log in every day.
There is also a comment from Kenzu that each account will start with some gold And both Admin an Kenzu have Commented on Gold for awards

Theres some disparity in timeframes because Admin says permanent supporter status is possible within a couple months of playing while KZenzu has it ranging from 3 to 5 months so here are the main questions.

1. Is Kenzu's formula of 1 gold on the first day you log in, +2 on the second day, and it increases till you earn +10 gold each day you log in correct?
2. What happens if a day is missed? will the anount reduce by 1 or will it be reset back to 1 again?
3. Both Admin and Kenzu have stated that players wii start with some gold. The question is how much?
4. Again Both Admin and Kenzu have said there will be a gold reward to Awards. What about players who already have the Awards? Will they receive gold for the awards they already have?

2 ) Permanent SS will be available for 2000 gold (20$) and will be considerably cheaper for those who already had received temporary SS before.

The statement "considerably cheaper for those who already had received temporary SS before" needs to be clarified. Does this mean that all players who at some time have had SS will get some gold?
If the answer is yes I will take it as given that the amount will vary depending on how much SS the player has had so what will the apportionment be?

3 ) You can exchange gold directly for resources anytime (basically instead of donation => straight bonus, you will slowly be accumulating gold+donations and then can spend it later if needed, or accumulate and only donate a small bit to reach some goal)
4 ) The gold system will provide a bonus to players who invite new players in gold, which will allow them to decide themselves, if they want to get kuwal, uu or at for it, a combination thereof, or to save up gold for permanent SS
5 ) If you invite people to play the game, you will gain 10% of all the gold they received from donating (maybe also logging in and medals, but that is uncertain right now)
6 ) Players, who invited other players even before this update, will also get 10% gold bonus for the players they invited If a player invited others, who spent a total of 200$, he will receive 2000 gold, which is enough for a permanent supporter status, or 20$ of ingame resources.
7 ) A new feature later will allow players to trade gold with each other, allowing more trade.
8 ) Gold will make it easier for players to get permanent SS by selling their resources to other players for gold, if you dont have SS you can only buy gold (rates will be restricted in a similar way to the galactic market). You can start selling gold once you have SS.
9 ) Gold will be more resistant to inflation than other resources.

The features of this update can still be altered

I'll also add that given the recent events I am less than happy to see a Forum Admin answering questions that should have been answered by the Game Admin in the manner that they have been answered.

While I understand the relationship between the two of you it would have been better if Kenzu had said that the Game Admin had said xxxxx

Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:40 pm

1) gold from awards will come retroactively obviously

2) I cannot imagine you can play AW even semi actively if you dont login once a day.
In that sense I cannot agree that it would be a loss for the server in any way.
Possibly if you are on Protection you will not get your counter reset or something.

3) PSS will get cheaper probably by 50% of whatever you invested into SS already. All packages have 10$ for SS and the rest for resources
If you got four 10$ packages then you will get PSS for free

4) I see no disparity between "a couple" and "3 to 5"
100-200 gold starting
+10 x 4 x 10 gold from awards = 400 (10 personal awards, 4 ranks, 10 gold per ranks)
+140 days (4.6 months) @ 10 gold per day = 1400

Logging in each day, not buying gold from others, not donating anything means in just under 5 months you have a realistic chance of having PSS
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:07 pm

Admin wrote:1) gold from awards will come retroactively obviously

2) I cannot imagine you can play AW even semi actively if you dont login once a day.
In that sense I cannot agree that it would be a loss for the server in any way.
Possibly if you are on Protection you will not get your counter reset or something.

3) PSS will get cheaper probably by 50% of whatever you invested into SS already. All packages have 10$ for SS and the rest for resources
If you got four 10$ packages then you will get PSS for free

4) I see no disparity between "a couple" and "3 to 5"
100-200 gold starting
+10 x 4 x 10 gold from awards = 400 (10 personal awards, 4 ranks, 10 gold per ranks)
+140 days (4.6 months) @ 10 gold per day = 1400

Logging in each day, not buying gold from others, not donating anything means in just under 5 months you have a realistic chance of having PSS

Thank You Main Game Admin Martin for answering. I would like to give an opinion and ask a few more clarifying points if you don't mind.

1. I assume ALL gold will be paid retroactively with the exception of the daily log in gold. So all awards, past SS, and such. You state 100 to 200 "starting gold". What is this starting gold and why are we receiving it? What defines if its 100 or 200? how can you look back and see 140 days and check for daily log ins? Will missed log ins be held against you or not? Since no one knew daily log ins were a requirement how can you retroactively give daily log in bonuses and be fair? You will either give people gold they do not deserve because they did not log in daily, or your going to take gold away from those who would have logged in had they known the unknown requirement existed. I don't really care, just saying. Would have thought you would think more about retroactive things after how badly the last retroactive idea came out.

2. You got the data, look it up. Personally I GREATLY disagree with you. I have known several players who either cant play the weekend or cant play a day or two during the week due to some type of restraint. Its why we preach nerfing account income and notifying HC or friends to farm and return the funds if they grow to big as it stops the enemy from getting the funds. This also means going on PPT for actual vacations or weekends away or anything over 24 hrs is a GAME CHANGER. Now again I am not complaining either way, just stating FACTS, and showing you the way you just blow stuff off is a piss poor way for an admin to act when creating new game rules that DO infact effect the game rather drasticly. Now the PPT counter block idea is a good one that would be a nice addition that allows people time away when needed. Since you can have 4 days rather easily, and full weeks with the right account set up, you may want to limit that buffer as well. Your call. Ultimately look up the log ins of the active playerbase and see how many miss a day from time to time.

3 ok, didnt entirely follow, but understand the end result

4. you see no "disparity" between 2 months and 5 months? Over twice the length of time?
dis·par·i·ty/diˈsparitē/
Noun:
A great difference.
If there is no difference in 2 months and 5 months then there is no difference in a 20 yr loan and a 50 yr loan to you?

And to finish, a new account has little chance of getting even half the awards in the first 5 months.

Overall I am fine with the set up, but honestly feel this is going to hurt the funding for the game signifigantly. I would have thought 1 yr before perm SS would be better, but I do trust you, believe in your abilities, and accept your judgement as you have more viable information then anyone else.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:26 pm

1) Ok, thanks for clarifying what you meant .... so here is what I meant originally:
Logins = not retroactive
Awards = retroactive

2) will look some more into that, thanks for this input

4) Ok, I always use "couple" almost interchangeably with "several". So my mistake there sorry.
I know it's mostly meant as 2 but I'm not alone to consider it to be more than 2.
few(1-3)
Spoiler:

I'm not sure I disagree with how many one can get. If you get farmed by people, you can rack up 100k kills (which is silver blood) over some time (which will most likely get you silver war exp). Getting 1 mil population or 10k up or all 4 techs to 125% each isn't THAT difficult either (all silver level already)

TY for the input
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:49 pm

@people who want answers from admin ONLY
You might want answers only from him, but for other people most important is to get an answer earlier. If for whatever reasons you are not interested in my answers, then simply skip them. I do not get point why it makes such a big difference if I say it, or admin.

StarWolf wrote:
Kenzu wrote:

1)
Not raidable.

2)
Yes and no

3)

yet my last question hasn't been answer yet. when will it be added to permaserver?

SO gold is like trading resource where you can trade and buy uu, kuwal and attack turns? But with PSS being only $20, you can buy 2000 gold just for $20. Player will be likely to buy it almost instantly just than collecting and buy it. PSS only cost 2000 gold, that is very fair deal.

Most likely it will be added at the same time when airforce will be added. The exact date hasn't been defined as it is unknown when exactly will the coding of updates be completed and bugs eradicated.

The price of permanent SS has been decided to be cheap on purpose so that within half a year, practically everyone will have a permanent supporter status (if they want one).

Yes, gold will be a trading resource and you will be able to buy gold from other players. But to sell gold, you must have activated permanent SS. This measure will decrease the risk of players making multies to create too much gold.

seaborgium wrote:I wsh the MAIN SERVER ADMIN would answer the questions about main.
Main server admin is sometimes too busy coding these things that's why his answers may come later.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:10 pm

We can wait for the proper person to resond.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWolf Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:35 pm

I see...

Let's riot! *picks up the torch stick and lit it up* Nah I'm just kidding about that part.

Kenzu, thank you for answering my final question, I'm gonna to sit all day long waiting for the next update o be release. So far i know that gold is more resist to inflation like attack turns. But it also raise another question.

So if you were about to sell gold, how much kuwal, attack turn, uu cost to get just 1 gold? I was thinking of 1 billion kuwal for single gold, 100 attack turns, and 10,000 uu... Or whatever it is worth. How much will it be likely to worth? Honestly, gold is like yala, and it must be valued more. So it must be more costly than just other resources.

But also about PSS, so with gold you just only can buy PSS that is it? What about special powers? Like increasing your sa, da, ca, aa by 10% or 15%. That way people will find it more interesting and spend more gold.

How about adding Lottery? where player can spend 10g to it, and it builds up over time, by the end of day the winner gets them all. Don't consider about the more gold you spend, it will increase your winning chance. I find it to be very dumb idea. It should be balance and give every player a fair chance. Lottery should give winner 50% of what they have, so that the prize will contiune to build up and prize becomes bigger and bigger.

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:52 pm

StarWolf wrote:I see...

Let's riot! *picks up the torch stick and lit it up* Nah I'm just kidding about that part.

Kenzu, thank you for answering my final question, I'm gonna to sit all day long waiting for the next update o be release. So far i know that gold is more resist to inflation like attack turns. But it also raise another question.

So if you were about to sell gold, how much kuwal, attack turn, uu cost to get just 1 gold? I was thinking of 1 billion kuwal for single gold, 100 attack turns, and 10,000 uu... Or whatever it is worth. How much will it be likely to worth? Honestly, gold is like yala, and it must be valued more. So it must be more costly than just other resources.

But also about PSS, so with gold you just only can buy PSS that is it? What about special powers? Like increasing your sa, da, ca, aa by 10% or 15%. That way people will find it more interesting and spend more gold.

How about adding Lottery? where player can spend 10g to it, and it builds up over time, by the end of day the winner gets them all. Don't consider about the more gold you spend, it will increase your winning chance. I find it to be very dumb idea. It should be balance and give every player a fair chance. Lottery should give winner 50% of what they have, so that the prize will contiune to build up and prize becomes bigger and bigger.

I dont think that the update will come within the next week. So no need to wait for it. It will be done when it is done. But you can go on reset server to see what kind of things you can activate with gold. Also, gold will be tested on reset server before it is moved to main server.

If you pay 100 gold to the game, then you will get as much as you get with 1$. Currently it's either 500 attack turns, 88.500 untrained or 20.464.787.500 kuwal. Of course you can sell your gold to other players if you have SS, and they will be willing to pay you much more resources for 100 gold than 20.5 billion kuwal. You can definitely get from other players at least 2 times more than from the game. This will further contribute to all players getting SS, since players will rather sell gold to other players then sell the gold to the game.

Gold will not allow activating tech bonuses like on RA. I am 99% sure that this will not happen. The advantage big players would get is simply too big.

A lottery is also highly unlikely as it is not the goal of the game to promote luck, but instead, to promote strategic thinking. Furthermore lotteries lead to more inequality as they would drain gold from many and giving it to few. This is not in the interest of the game.

I hope I answered all your questions.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWolf Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Kenzu wrote:
StarWolf wrote:I see...

I dont think that the update will come within the next week. So no need to wait for it. It will be done when it is done. But you can go on reset server to see what kind of things you can activate with gold. Also, gold will be tested on reset server before it is moved to main server.

If you pay 100 gold to the game, then you will get as much as you get with 1$. Currently it's either 500 attack turns, 88.500 untrained or 20.464.787.500 kuwal. Of course you can sell your gold to other players if you have SS, and they will be willing to pay you much more resources for 100 gold than 20.5 billion kuwal. You can definitely get from other players at least 2 times more than from the game. This will further contribute to all players getting SS, since players will rather sell gold to other players then sell the gold to the game.

Gold will not allow activating tech bonuses like on RA. I am 99% sure that this will not happen. The advantage big players would get is simply too big.

A lottery is also highly unlikely as it is not the goal of the game to promote luck, but instead, to promote strategic thinking. Furthermore lotteries lead to more inequality as they would drain gold from many and giving it to few. This is not in the interest of the game.

I hope I answered all your questions.

So what do you do with the rest of the gold? You know it is impossible to just build up gold overtime, it needs to be spend, and you only can buy PSS? I recommend that there should be more purchasing options with just gold.

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Wait so I'll be able to buy PSS with only about 1t kuwal?!

Sweet!
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:41 pm

@ Forum Admin Kenzu,,,

To often your answers are false, that's why no one wants to hear them. It is why I have your user account set to foe so I don't have to hear the false replies and it saves me confusion. Now I am not saying your lieing, just saying you do not always know the correct answer, and even then still present it in a incorrect manner. If it were possible to "foe" your forum admin account I would do that as well. Point still is YOU are a forum Admin, not the game Admin. People want to hear the final word from Game Admin, not a runner up, or a forum admin. Respect your role from time to time.

@ Steveanaya,,,
Before you can buy or trade gold you have to have SS, so if you have SS then yes, if you do not have SS then you must make the gold yourself to get SS first.

Hopefully there is no lottery, and yes Starwolf, after you have SS gold can and will be spent in purchasing UU, AT, and Kewal, maybe even other things like CT or ST, but thats just a stab in the dark. UU, AT, and kewal will be what gold is spent on once you have SS.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by StarWolf Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:23 am

will gold be ranked?

StarWolf
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:58 am

StarWolf wrote:will gold be ranked?

Kong wouldn't think so,,, but then again what does Kong know?
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content