Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Update

+7
kingkongfan1
mental
Nomad
Kenzu
J1nx
Admin
Manleva
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gold Update Empty Gold Update

Post by Manleva Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 am

Please clarify the difference between the Special Package and the Permanent Trader Package.

The description for both is identical but the cost is different. What exactly is the difference?
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Gold Update Empty Re: Gold Update

Post by Admin Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:27 am

The special package is a one-time opportunity and cheaper based on whatever donations for temp SS you already did in the past, minimum cost is 500 Gold.
(basically the system before was setup that you donate X to get a package, usually you paid 10$ for the SS and everything else was worth X-10. I.e. 50$ package you got 40$ worth of stuff and 10$ went for SS, 20$ package you got 10$ worth of stuff and 10$ went for SS)
Special package starts out as 2000 gold (20$) and gets cheaper for half the amount you already paid for SS (i.e. 20$ for two 10$ packages means your spec package will be cheaper by 10$)

Once you have permanent SS, the special package will disappear as an option, also if you never donated before it will not even appear in the first place.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:35 am

question regarding gold:
If all past achievements (i.e. medals) contribute to current gold obtained since recent update then shouldn't logic dictate that all gold gained from logins also consist of all previous logins as well? (i.e. if number of days active = 800 then shouldn't my total gold reflect that? (considering the fact that you cant prove that those 800 active days consititute 800 consecutive days of logging on then at least a minimum of 1 gold per day active should be added to total gold))... this would also give those who have been around for a long time a bonus for being loyal instead of the usual - you've been here for too long and your population is too big therefore you need to be penalized (AE)

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:11 pm

J1nx wrote:question regarding gold:
If all past achievements (i.e. medals) contribute to current gold obtained since recent update then shouldn't logic dictate that all gold gained from logins also consist of all previous logins as well? (i.e. if number of days active = 800 then shouldn't my total gold reflect that? (considering the fact that you cant prove that those 800 active days consititute 800 consecutive days of logging on then at least a minimum of 1 gold per day active should be added to total gold))... this would also give those who have been around for a long time a bonus for being loyal instead of the usual - you've been here for too long and your population is too big therefore you need to be penalized (AE)

You dont get a gold bonus for the number of visits invited players have done in the past, because the old rewards that were given to you (stage 1, stage 2, stage 3) already considered everything.
But you will be getting gold for their log ins from now on. (You did get the 20% gold bonus from the awards they got)
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:49 pm

J1nx wrote:question regarding gold:
If all past achievements (i.e. medals) contribute to current gold obtained since recent update then shouldn't logic dictate that all gold gained from logins also consist of all previous logins as well? (i.e. if number of days active = 800 then shouldn't my total gold reflect that? (considering the fact that you cant prove that those 800 active days consititute 800 consecutive days of logging on then at least a minimum of 1 gold per day active should be added to total gold))...

This has already been discussed

Admin wrote:1) Ok, thanks for clarifying what you meant .... so here is what I meant originally:
Logins = not retroactive
Awards = retroactive

2) will look some more into that, thanks for this input

4) Ok, I always use "couple" almost interchangeably with "several". So my mistake there sorry.
I know it's mostly meant as 2 but I'm not alone to consider it to be more than 2.
few(1-3)[spoiler]German has "ein Paar" and "ein paar". First being a noun meaning a pair (two). Second being a paucal meaning "several". So I kinda have been using this "couple" in the same way since I can remember
I have highlighted the required part

So if something gets SAID (not merely suggested but meant as a definitive statement) not to be retroactive, then logic DICTATES that it will NOT be retroactive

this would also give those who have been around for a long time a bonus for being loyal instead of the usual - you've been here for too long and your population is too big therefore you need to be penalized (AE)
Also, I would point out one major advantage "older" players have over new ones.

You certainly noticed how the limit on getting bonus gold is 500 per invited player, that's 5 Dollars worth.
In the previous invite system you could receive the following resource benefits:
- Stage 1 Bonus (0.5 USD worth of resources in AT,UU and Kuwal EACH = 1.5 USD)
- Stage 2 Bonus (1.5 USD worth of resources in AT,UU and Kuwal EACH = 4.5 USD)
- Stage 3 Bonus (15 USD worth of resources in AT,UU and Kuwal EACH = 45 USD, but you needed 10 people for that, so that worked out as 4.5 USD per person)

If you received a Stage 1 and Stage 2 bonus, it meant you had received already 6 Dollars worth of resources from that invited person, even though any new invites would only be able to reach 5 Dollars maximum.

Please explain to me how older people getting 6 USD worth of bonus which is 20% more than the current allowed maximum are being penalized. I really fail to understand this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:39 pm

So just to be clear, its 500 total gold recievable per invited player?

Overall I am still a bit fuzzy on the entire restrictions side of the gold update. If you have the time and patience please explain it best you can.

Thank you.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by J1nx Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:50 am

@admin
1) Thank you for the reply.
2) Your bad attitude isnt appreciated - a simple direction to the post stating that logins are not retroactive would have sufficed. I do not frequent the forums often and do not ask many questions and your attitude is the reason why.
3) No where did I refer to invite bonuses. My entire question is based upon number of logins and the gold bonuses associated with retroactive logins (which is answered by the "logins = not retroactive" statement)
4) AE = administrative efficiency - which is the penalizing factor i was referring to that effects older players on a major scale

J1nx
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Nomad wrote:So just to be clear, its 500 total gold recievable per invited player?

Overall I am still a bit fuzzy on the entire restrictions side of the gold update. If you have the time and patience please explain it best you can.

Thank you.
Per invited player you cannot get more than 500 gold
There's a donation limit as always how much a player can donate, this in turn limits that you cannot suddenly get 500 dollars on your account because one single person donated 1000 dollars (theoretical example) (though you could get if there's 10 people donating 100 dollars each)
If you get extra dollars and want to convert them to gold, then YOUR donation limit gets reduced by the amount you converted (basically you cannot donate yourself AND convert donated dollars to get even more gold)

That's all the restrictions there are for now

J1nx wrote:@admin
1) Thank you for the reply.
2) Your bad attitude isnt appreciated - a simple direction to the post stating that logins are not retroactive would have sufficed. I do not frequent the forums often and do not ask many questions and your attitude is the reason why.
3) No where did I refer to invite bonuses. My entire question is based upon number of logins and the gold bonuses associated with retroactive logins (which is answered by the "logins = not retroactive" statement)
4) AE = administrative efficiency - which is the penalizing factor i was referring to that effects older players on a major scale
Sorry but when I see a reply like this

[quote]this would also give those who have been around for a long time a bonus for being loyal instead of the usual - you've been here for too long and your population is too big therefore you need to be penalized (AE)[quote]

shortened version

[quote]this would also give those who have been around for a long time a bonus for being loyal instead of the usual - you need to be penalized[quote]
So it was my duty to show you that those who have been here longer are not penalized but getting a bonus
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:49 am

just courious as to if 130$ is a bug or the new limit?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by mental Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:46 am

Nomad wrote:just courious as to if 130$ is a bug or the new limit?
Also seems to be rising at $10 per day rather then $2.5, That's going to make it very hard for free to play players to keep up even with rebates for invitee.

mental
mental
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 1021
Alliance : TDD
Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-12-07

http://trololololololololololo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:01 am

hgff
c
Spoiler:

Any idea why i cant seem to post a quote or a spoiler with anything in it? I keep getting this

Information
You haven't got the rights to access this page

My question is about the invitation link from the base page and why it states I should have recieved 5,650 gold from invited players alone yet only got 563 gold with awards included.

Last edited by Nomad on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Your current limit on donations is 130.5 $. You cannot donate a higher amount than the limit...

yesterday it was 120.5 $...

I was under the impression that 100.00 $ was the limit for all?

just trying to figure out what is going on.

kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:09 am

Information
You haven't got the rights to access this page

This is getting aggervating, i pmed it to you martin
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:16 am

cant pm it either, getting the same "rights" message
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:46 am

the update has to be incomplete, what I am reading on the invitation page isn't correct...

List of Referred Players
User ID Last Login Gold earned Dollars Donated UP Population Awards

Cletus 2784 [08 Jan] 17:21 3,381 0 50,400 301,768

this is my old acct, it clearly states that this acct earned 3,381 gold, but there is only 480 gold on the acct now, also states 0 on the amount donated & I know that isn't correct cause I purchased several 10$ SS packs for myself & another player (who btw got 500+ gold & has never put a single dime into this game) I will have to go back thru my paypal reciepts to be sure, but I know that I've sunk 60 or 80$ minimum into this game buying SS packs.

not exactly sure what is going on atm...

kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:53 am

just wondering if my math is off, or if its intended that gold get you much more kewal then BM kewal

100$ in BM nets you 3,697,222,050,000 Kuwal
where 100$ buys 14,000 gold each 100 gold = 36,972,220,500 or 5,176,110,870,000

so its 3.6 trill to 5.1 trill for the same 100$

or did I mess something up?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:03 am

Total Gold earned by invited players 6,822 0.00 Dollars donated by invited players

Gold earned by players (max 2500/player) 5,030 0.00 50% of 0.00 USD (Tooltip)

20% 1,006 0.00 30% of 0.00 USD (currently inactive)

Gold from Dollar conversions 0 0.00 Dollars you converted to gold

Gold received 1,006 0.00 Dollars you sent to your Paypal/bank account

Outstanding Gold 0 0.00 Dollars on your Account

Convert Dollars to Gold (1 Dollar = 140 Gold)

You can convert a maximum of 130 $ today.

If I am reading the above correctly, I got 1,006 gold from invited players, if this is correct can I just add that to the 516 already on my acct? I am really not interested in converting to dollars & sending it to my paypal acct, would rather use it to purchase ingame resources...

kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:54 am

i dont think you convert gold to $$?

Your invited players must spend $$ for you to get $$
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 am

Nomad wrote:i dont think you convert gold to $$?

its quite possible that I miss read the page, or is it that the info on the page is wrong? look at your invite page & tell me do you see the chart converting gold to $$ so that it can be transfered to ones paypal acct? if you do, then I am right, if you don't then mine needs to be looked at cause I posted the info in the above post...

**EDIT**

I went back & reread the info again this morning & realized that I had mis-read & misunderstood the info posted "my bad" I think I have a better understanding now.

Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info...)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:17 am

What he said

About the initial discrepancy between "received gold" and real gold you already have.
Keep in mind that for invited players some of you have already received invitation bonuses in form of resources. I already explained it in a post before with respect to max gold per invited user you can receive. So if you already received a stage 1 bonus which was 0.5$ of uu, at and kuwal each, it will show up as having received 150 gold (1.5$) from that user, and that user having produced 150 x 5 (since you get 20%, which is one 5th) 750 gold.

So you could have 5 users with "received 150 gold" from each, but still only having started out with 500 gold (100 initial + up to 400 from your awards)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 pm

oh, ok, that clears up that.

thanks for the explaination...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:50 pm

Thanks Admin
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:30 am

This is what you can convert:

$$$ on AW account to GOLD
$$$ on AW account to $$$ on Paypal account

GOLD on AW account to resources (Kuwal, UU, AT), or features such as SS.

You cannot convert GOLD to $$$.
and you cannot convert $$$ to resources (Kuwal, UU, AT) directly, without converting to gold first.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Kenzu wrote:and you cannot convert $$$ to resources (Kuwal, UU, AT) directly, without converting to gold first.

This appears to be incorrect and needs to be clarified as the Cash Market page is still there as can be seen below.

If this is no longer an available option then the page needs to be removed as soon as possible

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Cash Market
You can donate to our site in return for receiving resources from the ingame market.
The amount you receive is therefore related to the current running rates.

For 1$ (or 0.75 €) you will receive one package value of the following resources:
36,886,832,500 Kuwal OR
109,000 Untrained Units OR
500 Attack Turns

Your current limit on donating is 180 $ or 135 €. You cannot donate more than this amount.
Should you make a donation you will also be put on a 3 hour temporary protection where no one will be able to engage in any hostile activity against you.
Do not close the window before you are back on our site or you will NOT BE given the resources instantly!
For questions or issues please contact admin@aderanwars.com
How many packages of any resource (or a combination of resources) do you wish to receive?
1 Package = 1 $ = 0.75 €

Kuwal Packages

Untrained Units Packages

Attack Turns Packages
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Manleva wrote:
Kenzu wrote:and you cannot convert $$$ to resources (Kuwal, UU, AT) directly, without converting to gold first.

This appears to be incorrect and needs to be clarified as the Cash Market page is still there as can be seen below.

If this is no longer an available option then the page needs to be removed as soon as possible

Cash Market
You can donate to our site in return for receiving resources from the ingame market.
The amount you receive is therefore related to the current running rates.

For 1$ (or 0.75 €) you will receive one package value of the following resources:
36,886,832,500 Kuwal OR
109,000 Untrained Units OR
500 Attack Turns

Your current limit on donating is 180 $ or 135 €. You cannot donate more than this amount.
Should you make a donation you will also be put on a 3 hour temporary protection where no one will be able to engage in any hostile activity against you.
Do not close the window before you are back on our site or you will NOT BE given the resources instantly!
For questions or issues please contact admin@aderanwars.com
How many packages of any resource (or a combination of resources) do you wish to receive?
1 Package = 1 $ = 0.75 €

Kuwal Packages

Untrained Units Packages

Attack Turns Packages

You are right that the page has to be removed. It shouldn't be there.
Did you access it through a link or by simply typing the name of the page?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next