Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TM vs Muj

+24
Nomad
Salaam_Alaykum
adrian
FarleShadow
vaga
Smog
buhcoreTheGreat
Nimras
Lord Ishurue
Special Agent 47
ian
kingkongfan1
Kenzu
3cats4me
Paladius
Kingofshinobis1
superkingtsob
pxn
Steveanaya
Duke_Paul
Beldar
r1maru
curumo
seaborgium
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TM vs Muj - Page 2 Empty Re: TM vs Muj

Post by seaborgium Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:51 am

Couldn't tell you, I know most of TM has gotten hit, a few haven't
Most of Muj the same way

Another on leaves Muj

Before Vaga or someone decides to post it.

I have messaged some in Muj, letting them know that others are starting to run the chats and that they maybe on our Do Not Hit list, that it might best that they leave so that they aren't hit

Vaga said he expected more of me, not sure what he was talking about.

Here is the answer I gave him
"
The people I messaged are peple we haven't hit nor have they done anything also say they haven't given anything in the war

So I was trying to be considerate, so they didn't lose anything.

So which of the 7 I messaged told you?"

His response to me
"Message text:

that's lame tbh.......please dont contact me again"

So I am not sure what he is smoking but it must be some good crap.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Could we get some hard facts? Maybe by looking at the alliance details with numbers of killed military and economic units.

I would be interested to see how much damage has been done and what kind of things have been killed in what numbers.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:49 am

Thats something that Muj should have got a copy of before they hit, as they made the opening hits, but hey they are your allies.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:26 pm

I am interested in the views of both sides.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Thats easy

TM doesn't like some of them

Muj doesn't like SA or myself as we have used cash, and that I wanted to mass someone for a hit they made.

This war isn't that hard to understand.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:32 pm

And it is that bad to use cash? :p

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:16 pm

I guess, but they don't seem to realize that some of there own members have used cash, and some of them have sold out for cash and came back.
But to each there own, tbh, smog and Vaga have both if true have shown that you can get on top with out cash.
I do know that they had help getting somethings. But I guess free things is ok and using $ is bad.

Another Muj hits vacation.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 am

looks like they lost another
Man inactives that won't help hit or help pay kinda sucks.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Muj has now has a player delete his account.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:42 pm

seaborgium wrote:Muj has now has a player delete his account.

do you reckon that Ish will take credit for this?
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Maybe. But I would mark it up to telling to either hit in war give half your production or be massed as traitors.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:01 pm

lol i dont think they would be so rash but meh. its possible

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:13 pm

two more have left mujengan, they now have only 25 active members...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:26 pm

1 didn't leave, he was booted.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:36 pm

The guy deleting was my doing. He assassinated me and failed miserably, left 3 m out and called it a night. I raided his 3 m uu and called it a night too. So I guess he lost about 3 m uu to me in under an hour and couldn't take it. My apologies for butting into the war.

Hope you're all enjoying it Smile

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:59 am

curumo wrote:The guy deleting was my doing. He assassinated me and failed miserably, left 3 m out and called it a night. I raided his 3 m uu and called it a night too. So I guess he lost about 3 m uu to me in under an hour and couldn't take it. My apologies for butting into the war.

Hope you're all enjoying it Smile
that was purely evil...

they do not teach them in Muj to not leave their UU unattended? Very Happy

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 pm

I massed smogs defenses

assassination missions:
779,755 spies killed = 191,039,975,000 kuwal detroyed
542,775 assassins lost = 132,978,875,000 kuwal lost
difference of 58,060,100,000 kuwal

hunt assassin missions:
6373 defenses soldiers killed = 5,557,256,000 kuwal destroyed
668,147 assassins killed = 163,696,015,000 kuwal destroyed
164,562 attack soldiers lost = 143,498,064,000 kuwal lost
difference of 25,755,207,000 kuwal

totals lost:
Smog: 360,293,246,000
Me: 276,476,939,000

total difference = 83,815,307,000 in my favor using 200k uu rate.

I have also reached my goal of never being massed but still reaching over 1bil war records. wooohoo 1,048,874,120 Very Happy

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:38 am

Nice job KoS.

Noob mistake of the war, I wasn't thinking and I tried to spy vaga. It cost me a nice chunk of UU.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:36 am

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:
I have also reached my goal of never being massed but still reaching over 1bil war records. wooohoo 1,048,874,120 Very Happy

congratulations KoS...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Just to clarify something:

Regardless of either side being in this war, your members still have to abide by The Imperium's/TOC's farming policy when conducting hits on TIE.

There's been a couple hits now which have ignored this policy. Future hits done outside of the policy will require compensation... which well, if not provided will have a very high chance of The Imperium directly joining this war.

I d also like to clarify another point which has recently arisen: Farming done by TIE members against members from either alliance involved in this war.

If there is a problem with TIE members farming someone who's in this war & is defenceless as a result - let me know & it can be sorted. At least one member has decided to threaten a TIE member with getting massed for a single 840 UU raid... suffice it to say if they follow through with that threat, TIE will become directly involved in this war.

However... members who continue to farm TIE while in this war, as far as I & TIE am concerned have absolutely zero right to complain if they are then farmed/raided by TIE profitably, regardless of their being in a war. The member in question who threatened over being raided once.... just happens to be one of the most active players when it comes to farming does against TIE, which he has continued since this war began... yet now see's fit to keep farming TIE while threatening to mass those who also farm/raid himself using the war as a excuse.

Thats not going to be tolerated.

People who don't want to get hit by TIE while sufferring from the affects of being in this war (I.e. defenceless) need just message me and I ll arrange for them to be left alone... but this will only be the case if TIE's also left alone. People who persist in farming TIE have no right at all to be not be farmed.

Just clarifying,.

Thanks

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:27 pm

What Ian said Wink

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:04 am

I Special Agent 47, speak on behalf of The Marauders Alliance, with permission from Seaborgium our alliance leader. There has been a battle raging between our alliances now for many day. I come here with a proposal to end it. This battle has given us extensive insight to battle tactics and strategies, and help to prove our commitment and dedication much as it has proven yours. I congratulate all of Mujengan for your superb teamwork, planning, and execution and admire my fellow brothers in arms for their undieing dedication and will to fight. But time changes all things. I think we both have gained all we can gain from this war at this time.

My proposal is simple and straightforward, tho you are welcome to amend it as you see fit if it is unacceptable to you.

1. 15 days of peace. The first day being a period of communication, any hits made will be excused as having not seen the messages yet(I doubt either side will abuse this) Followed by 14 days of 0 hits allowed. Both sides agree to this, and agree to punish and or pay for any breach in the this time period immediately and without question.

2. An amendment to both alliances creed/code of conduct/alliance policy stating that an 1 vs 1 battle must be declared in open AW forums. If not then the opposing alliance does not have to accept it and may react as they see fit.

3. Both alliances agree to not protect members who act outside of their prospective alliances policies and will allow any member who breaks them to be handle in an appropriate manner.

4. This agreement will be bound with the honor of multiple men's word, as a mans word is all a man has. It will be agreed to openly and publicly by Lord Ishurue, Vaga, and Smog as a representation of the unity of Munjengan to this agreement, and by Seaborgium, SA47, And Kingkongfan1 as and representation of unity for The Marauders Alliance.

This agreement should go into effect at midnight of the day all 6 have signed. Anyone not signing nulls the proposal. The first day will be for conveying information. The next 14 are 100% no tolerance 0 hits, then other then the above mentioned amendment all other aspects of game play return to normal and as they were before the war began.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:11 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:I Special Agent 47, speak on behalf of The Marauders Alliance, with permission from Seaborgium our alliance leader. There has been a battle raging between our alliances now for many day. I come here with a proposal to end it. This battle has given us extensive insight to battle tactics and strategies, and help to prove our commitment and dedication much as it has proven yours. I congratulate all of Mujengan for your superb teamwork, planning, and execution and admire my fellow brothers in arms for their undieing dedication and will to fight. But time changes all things. I think we both have gained all we can gain from this war at this time.

My proposal is simple and straightforward, tho you are welcome to amend it as you see fit if it is unacceptable to you.

1. 15 days of peace. The first day being a period of communication, any hits made will be excused as having not seen the messages yet(I doubt either side will abuse this) Followed by 14 days of 0 hits allowed. Both sides agree to this, and agree to punish and or pay for any breach in the this time period immediately and without question.

2. An amendment to both alliances creed/code of conduct/alliance policy stating that an 1 vs 1 battle must be declared in open AW forums. If not then the opposing alliance does not have to accept it and may react as they see fit.

3. Both alliances agree to not protect members who act outside of their prospective alliances policies and will allow any member who breaks them to be handle in an appropriate manner.

4. This agreement will be bound with the honor of multiple men's word, as a mans word is all a man has. It will be agreed to openly and publicly by Lord Ishurue, Vaga, and Smog as a representation of the unity of Munjengan to this agreement, and by Seaborgium, SA47, And Kingkongfan1 as and representation of unity for The Marauders Alliance.

This agreement should go into effect at midnight of the day all 6 have signed. Anyone not signing nulls the proposal. The first day will be for conveying information. The next 14 are 100% no tolerance 0 hits, then other then the above mentioned amendment all other aspects of game play return to normal and as they were before the war began.

I KingKongFan1 sign the above document on behalf of the Marauders Alliance...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:16 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:I Special Agent 47, speak on behalf of The Marauders Alliance, with permission from Seaborgium our alliance leader. There has been a battle raging between our alliances now for many day. I come here with a proposal to end it. This battle has given us extensive insight to battle tactics and strategies, and help to prove our commitment and dedication much as it has proven yours. I congratulate all of Mujengan for your superb teamwork, planning, and execution and admire my fellow brothers in arms for their undieing dedication and will to fight. But time changes all things. I think we both have gained all we can gain from this war at this time.

I KingKongFan1 sign the above document on behalf of the Marauders Alliance...

Sounds cool . I accept
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:16 am

This negotiation is a good step forward. It looks like an end of war is in reach, and I hope you will be successful! You all deserve it!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next