Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aderan Raiding Policy

+12
Jiro
SovietMan
Admin
Special Agent 47
Vesper
Paladius
kingkongfan1
seaborgium
Nomad
ian
Lord Ishurue
Kenzu
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Aderan Raiding Policy - Page 4 Empty Re: Aderan Raiding Policy

Post by seaborgium Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:20 am

Kenzu wrote:Also to make it clear. WR stance was, since the signing of the treaty that WR will help victims get the lost resources back. It's false interpretation if someone things that helping is equal to compensating, or massing someone in revenge. Our definition of helping is negotiating. Of course if we decide to help more, then we will mass the person who commited a mass-raid if he doesn't compensate in time.

That is utter crap kenzu, YOU SAID IT in the first post. Let me show you where YOU SAID IT. So don't go changing what you said. This is why players don't like Muj or WR. You guys post one thing and then 2-3 post later say something complete different or if one of you change your mind instead of posting saying it, you try and make it look like it never happened.

Kenzu wrote:Introduction:

This policy is in effect from the day it will be signed.

Aderan Raiding Policy

To raid units, only raid attacks are allowed.

Massing someone to crush defenses and steal units is from now on FORBIDDEN!
This means that assault, sabotage and assassination missions are not allowed!

Explanation:

Even if a player didn't log in for 14 days, you are not allowed to mass his defenses to raid his untrained.
And it doesn't matter if he has 50.000 untrained units or 500.000.

Defenses gradually fall, and if a player stays inactive long enough, they will fall to zero one day.

This policy will save players who went inactive for a week or even longer from much damage.
Afterall if too much is destroyed, they might decide to leave the game.

EDIT: corrected grammar mistakes

------------------------------------------------------------------

World Republic Stance

I, Keinutnai, leader of World Republic sign Aderan Raiding Policy on behalf of World Republic.
If anyone masses a player with the intention to steal untrained, he will have to pay a compensation to the victim, equal to 100% of all lost resources (military units lost, weapons lost, untrained). World Republic will help victims get their resources back.
If the attacker doesn't want to pay back, his action are an equivalent to a declaration of war, and thus World Republic will fight back.

If you became victim of a massing raid, please contact WR leadership. We will help you!

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:47 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:

Aderan Raiding Policy

Explanation:

Even if a player didn't log in for 14 days, you are not allowed to mass his defenses to raid his untrained.

Defenses gradually fall, and if a player stays inactive long enough, they will fall to zero one day.

This policy will save players who went inactive for a week or even longer from much damage.

World Republic Stance

I, Keinutnai, leader of World Republic sign Aderan Raiding Policy on behalf of World Republic.
If anyone masses a player with the intention to steal untrained, he will have to pay a compensation to the victim, equal to 100% of all lost resources (military units lost, weapons lost, untrained). World Republic will help victims get their resources back. If the attacker doesn't want to pay back, his action are an equivalent to a declaration of war, and thus World Republic will fight back.

If you became victim of a massing raid, please contact WR leadership. We will help you!

Lord Ishurue wrote:

Aderan Raiding Policy

Explanation:

Defenses gradually fall, and if a player stays inactvie long enough, they will fall to zero one day.

Afterall if too much is destroyed, they might decide to

World Republic Stance

If anyone masses a player with the intention to steal untrained, he will have to pay a compensation to the victim, equal to 100% of all lost resources (military units lost, weapons lost, untrained). World Republic will help victims get their resources back. If the attacker doesn't want to pay back, his action are an equivalent to a declaration of war, and thus World Republic will fight back.

no longer cool with Aderan Raid Policy since a long time .

Kenzu, in case you have missed this, carefully reread the above again, then you will find the true issue at hand here. one half of your empire is dead set upon defending this policy, the other half has said it will no longer abide by it, We just want to know what happens now?

@Kenzu- you have made it abundantly clear your & World Republic's stance on this issue, but you & World Republic are only 1/2 of the T.o.C. empire. & the other half of your empire has made it clear, (by the above statement) that they hold a different view on the subject. (if I am wrong then the leaders of Mujengan can correct this statement), & it has become painfully obvious that there is little communication or cooperation between the 2 halves of T.o.C. or else there would be more unity between the 2 of you on various topics of conversation/ policies/ treaties, etc...

Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : seaborgium can't read...)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Kong don't do that crap, either say something or don't post.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:00 pm

seaborgium wrote:Nimras you are a bit behind lol.
This wasn't about the policy itself.
It was about who signed it, backed out and then who was left, if they would stand by there word.

While the issue never did get solved. At least this issue is now put to rest.

I arent behind i am refering to policies, game updates and this raid thing that WR now triese to get out of.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Spoiler:
Then learn how to post.
If you had done the quote then posted under it then I wouldn't have said anything.
If you had done the quote and changed the color of your text then I wouldn't have said anything.

As I already told you, Your not the first, ask nimras. Get off your high horse, and think about what I said.
While I may have missed that you added to it, See the above lines, you didn't make it easy to find, and I am sure that others missed it to.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:09 pm

seaborgium wrote:
Spoiler:
Then learn how to post.
If you had done the quote then posted under it then I wouldn't have said anything.
If you had done the quote and changed the color of your text then I wouldn't have said anything.

As I already told you, Your not the first, ask nimras. Get off your high horse, and think about what I said.
While I may have missed that you added to it, See the above lines, you didn't make it easy to find, and I am sure that others missed it to.
Do you really have to do this on a public forum? If you don't like the way someone posts(especially a fellow alliance member), then send them a pm regarding the issue don't make it public. There is an edit button to correct posting errors afterall. That is all i have to say.

Last edited by Paladius on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors)
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

ID : The Death Dealer[id 2797]
Alliance : The Marauder's Imperium(TMI)
Number of posts : 364
Registration date : 2010-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Paladius wrote:
seaborgium wrote:
Spoiler:
Then learn how to post.

Do you really have to do this on a public forum? If you don't like the way someone posts(especially a fellow alliance member), then send them a pm regarding the issue don't make it public. There is an edit button to correct posting errors afterall. That is all i have to say.
No response to my messages?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:36 pm

seaborgium wrote:
Paladius wrote:
seaborgium wrote:
Spoiler:
Then learn how to post.

No response to my messages?
I just now responded to your PRIVATE message.
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:38 pm

seaborgium wrote:
Spoiler:
Then learn how to post.

I was first?

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Yea, I would have to find it but I have yelled at you for crap on the forums

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:29 pm

seaborgium wrote:Yea, I would have to find it but I have yelled at you for crap on the forums

Lol yes i know as i have yelled at you.

The fact is if you can't do this when you disagree then you have a problem.

Yes we are good friends and we work greate together but that doesn't mean we can't disagree and show it as well thats what makes a good working relations you patch it up after Smile.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:30 am

I vote the last 10 posts as spam xD. Whose with me lol

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Paladius Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 am

Kingofshinobis1 wrote:I vote the last 10 posts as spam xD. Whose with me lol
I agree.
Paladius
Paladius
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:27 am

seaborgium wrote:
Kenzu wrote:Also to make it clear. WR stance was, since the signing of the treaty that WR will help victims get the lost resources back. It's false interpretation if someone things that helping is equal to compensating, or massing someone in revenge. Our definition of helping is negotiating. Of course if we decide to help more, then we will mass the person who commited a mass-raid if he doesn't compensate in time.

That is utter crap kenzu, YOU SAID IT in the first post. Let me show you where YOU SAID IT. So don't go changing what you said. This is why players don't like Muj or WR. You guys post one thing and then 2-3 post later say something complete different or if one of you change your mind instead of posting saying it, you try and make it look like it never happened.

Aderan Raiding Policy

Explanation:

World Republic Stance

If anyone masses a player with the intention to steal untrained, he will have to pay a compensation to the victim, equal to 100% of all lost resources (military units lost, weapons lost, untrained). World Republic will help victims get their resources back.
If the attacker doesn't want to pay back, his action are an equivalent to a declaration of war, and thus World Republic will fight back.

WR = alliance
attacker = 1 player

the attacker has to pay compensation, not the alliance.
Nowhere does it say that WR will pay for mass raids of other people.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:05 am

Wow nicely done again kenzu.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:02 pm

too bad you did not highlight that last part lol. then you would see that you would fight everyone who does not pay the stolen resources back.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content