Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Policy

2 posters

Go down

Policy Empty Policy

Post by seaborgium Wed May 12, 2010 5:47 pm

I would like to ask the active people in the game to help come up with a Raid policy much like the Kuwal policy.

Post up ideas, amounts. anything and let the masses discuss it.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Policy Empty Re: Policy

Post by ian Wed May 12, 2010 6:01 pm

You make a good point. Raid policy's is something none of the alliances have yet discussed.

Personally i think we should adopt the farming policy for raiding. I.e. The Imperium doesn't have a specific raid policy. We do however have a farming policy which states:

ian wrote:5 Tier policy:

1power to 200 million defence power: Minimum of 75million profit needed
200million power to 500million defence power: Minimum of 150million profit needed
500million power to 1billion defence power: Minimum of 300million profit needed
1billion defence to 2billion defence power: Minimum of 600million profit needed
2billion+ defence power: Minimum of 1.2billion profit needed.

The above describes the minimal profit needed to be within The Imperium's policy - you could argue profit is not contained to just kuwal.

Consequently raid hits would have to fall within our normal policy. I.e. UU is currently worth 180,000 kuwal (or whatever rate The Imperium defines) - so if a player has a defence between 500million to 1billion power, the person farming or raiding them will need a minimum of 300million profit per farm/ raid.

300million kuwal profit in UU = 300,000,000 / 180,000 = 1666.7 UU PROFIT needed (so factoring in the attacker's UU losses, training costs, weapon losses then comparing it to the value gained from raiding)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This would be the logical approach to raid hits... though as yet noone's actually thought about it. Starting from now this is how The Imperium's "raid policy" will function i think...
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum