Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)

+8
Starryager
Smog
reaper
tackless-shadow
Sandwalker
Nomad
Kenzu
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others) Empty (redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)

Post by Kenzu Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 pm

After a short conflict between redblulu (World Republic) and R0B3RT (without any alliance at that time, later received military assistance from The Others) in september they have declared peace on each other.
Then, after peace has been declared, The Others alliance members attacked redblulu in assault missions and assassin missions leading to a few tousand dead. The minor conflict before peace was declared has lead to only a few hundred dead. The Others were escalating the conflict.

After contacting all involved it was clear that this was revenge and there were no misunderstandings, except that the attackers didn't know about the peace treaty. (R0B3RT stayed out of the revenge attack)

As a result World Republic dealt a heavy blow on R0B3RT.

Result:

Losses (Keinutnai):
2600 assassins (377 millions)

Kills (R0b3rt):
2194 super soldiers (548 millions)
170 soldiers (19 millions)
8900 spies (1.290 millions)
--------------------------
TOTAL:
11.264 units (1.857.000.000 kuwal)

He and his leader has been notified of the attack and the reason why it happened.
If The Others won't attack redblulu again, there will be no more attacks on R0B3RT.

Last edited by Kenzu on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

(redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others) Empty Re: (redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)

Post by Nomad Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Seems things just got intresting again. pirat

*Edit*
User Stats
Name: R0B3RT [ The Others ]
Commander: smog
Race: Hualu

Has he changed alliances or was there a mistake made on his alliance?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

(redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others) Empty Re: (redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)

Post by Sandwalker Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:03 pm

No Nomad. I believe Kenzu was the author of a parapraxis.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Sandwalker wrote:No Nomad. I believe Kenzu was the author of a parapraxis.

The Company members were those who were involved in the revenge attack.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by tackless-shadow Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:21 pm

have fun to all
tackless-shadow
tackless-shadow
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 478
Alliance : Urban Empire
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:40 pm

i would like to know witch members in the company as i dont know nothing about this
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Smog Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:45 pm

i think it's about me and vaga. we were With the others at that time...
Smog
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Congratlutions, i hope you learnt your lesson Rob3rt, or should i say... "Stink Robber"?

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Disabled by Galactic Identify remover.
Alliance : United Universe Nation
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-07-24

http://umumum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by reaper Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:07 pm

shouldent this be called (redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others) ?

ROB3RT is not part of my alliance but we will protect our members if need be new or old
reaper
reaper
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 13
Alliance : Leader of The Company
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:37 pm

they say they were in The Others before.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:04 pm

Yes, it seems the confusion has cleared now.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:33 pm

kenzu your pointing with finger right know without knowing all the facts !!! thanks for insulting The Company while we weren't involved in anyway !!!

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:39 pm

souldog wrote:kenzu your pointing with finger right know without knowing all the facts !!! thanks for insulting The Company while we weren't involved in anyway !!!

The attackers were smog and vaga, both are members of The Company.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Kenzu wrote:

The attackers were smog and vaga, both are members of The Company.

Were they members when the attacks occured? or were they members of the others during the attacks?

I see the title of the thread has changed, and clarification has been made so lets all calm down.

This is between Kenzu and WR, and Robert and the others now is it not?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 pm

indeed smog joined yesterday and vaga today !!

so instead of checking first and complaining after you did it the wrong way ! if we "the company" planned an attack then we took out whole WR and not just 1 target

Calm down he started all this not me ! insulting The Company is a big issue for me and i won't let him get away with this.

it's seems like your provoking towards us ! first the messages now this ....

If you want war just ask for it and we will bring it to your doorstep Exclamation

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:31 pm

I don't see any single insult here.

souldog wrote:insulting The Company is a big issue for me and i won't let him get away with this.

it's seems like your provoking towards us ! first the messages now this ....

If you want war just ask for it and we will bring it to your doorstep Exclamation

Is this a threat?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:37 pm

The Company alliance members attacked redblulu in assault missions and assassin missions leading to a few tousand dead. The minor conflict before peace was declared has lead to only a few hundred dead. The Company was escalating the conflict.

that is for me insulting The Company ! your saying that our alliance did it without any proof ! you still don't have any proof we have anything to do with it. until you have i would like you to edit your first message and remove every reference to "the company".

is it a thread no you are provoking all this

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by bebita Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 pm

Zeroager wrote:Congratlutions, i hope you learnt your lesson Rob3rt, or should i say... "Stink Robber"?
u can do the wars on your own and u call others? and u claim someone learn a leasson Shocked
btw any of u have the diplmoacy to announce robert whats this about?

bebita
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by R0B3RT Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:59 pm

i try to work on my up but if you want war i give some lession to redblublu now

i don.t mass in aderan but if someone took me again i.m ready stay away keinutai Smile)))

R0B3RT
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bebita Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:06 pm

i know u kenzu a litllte and i expected u to talk with me on msn about this conflict
i don't think u want players to quit this game and u want more players to play this game

bebita
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Bebita, best I can tell from the first post, back in september Robert and this fellow had some interaction. Recently he got massed by Smog and Vaga. The retaliation was carried out against Robert since Vaga and Smog had changed alliances.

Thats all I can tell, I hope Kenzu will shed more light on the subject for you.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggis Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:15 am

Zeroager wrote:Congratlutions, i hope you learnt your lesson Rob3rt, or should i say... "Stink Robber"?
Are names really necessary?

As for this mumbo gumbo, why? Where is the need for all of this? WHERE IS THE LOVE?

Plus why is this called '(redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)'? It seems that their problem was resolved and they have not actually had any involvement in this except from being massed.

Haggis
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:34 pm

R0B3RT wrote:i try to work on my up but if you want war i give some lession to redblublu now

i don.t mass in aderan but if someone took me again i.m ready stay away keinutai Smile)))

Good, as far as I know redblulu has set you to peace and wont attack you if you don't attack him.

Haggis wrote:
Are names really necessary?

As for this mumbo gumbo, why? Where is the need for all of this? WHERE IS THE LOVE?

Plus why is this called '(redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)'? It seems that their problem was resolved and they have not actually had any involvement in this except from being massed.

Love is actually very damaging to a war game like Aderan Wars.

Last edited by Kenzu on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by . Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:35 pm

as far as i know you still didn't edit your first post !! and i'm still angry about it!

Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:37 pm

edited & changed
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next