Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)

+8
Starryager
Smog
reaper
tackless-shadow
Sandwalker
Nomad
Kenzu
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others) - Page 2 Empty Re: (redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)

Post by R0B3RT Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Name: redblulu [ World Republic ]
Commander: None
Race: Kyora
Treasury: 4,848,695 Kuwal
Defense level: Unknown
Army Size: 71,541
Relation (Yours/Theirs): Neutral / War

maybe talk with your officer and ask about his action i.m paceful in aderan
but if you \ ofiicer touch me again i use all my unit and turns on yours account
pace and stay away play your game Idea

Zeroager wrote:Congratlutions, i hope you learnt your lesson Rob3rt, or should i say... "Stink Robber"?
who are you ??

R0B3RT
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

(redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others) - Page 2 Empty Re: (redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)

Post by Starryager Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Haggis wrote:
Zeroager wrote:Congratlutions, i hope you learnt your lesson Rob3rt, or should i say... "Stink Robber"?
Are names really necessary?

As for this mumbo gumbo, why? Where is the need for all of this? WHERE IS THE LOVE?

Plus why is this called '(redblulu & World Republic) vs (R0B3RT & The Others)'? It seems that their problem was resolved and they have not actually had any involvement in this except from being massed.

Yes calling names is important for me...

(I was being sarastic)

And Robert, knowning me doesn't concerns me, all conerns me is that you strike one of our member WR.

Curious, is double posting allowed because i seen someone double posted, who? Robert.

Just curious because I've not seen the forum rules, I'm just not an "web explorer" so............

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Disabled by Galactic Identify remover.
Alliance : United Universe Nation
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-07-24

http://umumum.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggis Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Curious, is double posting allowed because i seen someone double posted, who? Zeroager.

Just curious because I've not seen the forum rules, I'm just not an "ass who should just be quiet" so............

Haggis
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:43 pm

You are a copycat!

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Zeroager wrote:You are gay. Copycat, that is freaking gayass!

Dude i dont know who you are or where you came from but i suggest you dont talk too much or better yet crawl back into your hole.

Kenzu if this guy is your monkey i suggest you put a leash on him real quick or at the very least keep him very very far away when dealing with The Commonwealth. Coz i promise you if he ever mouths off/swears/insults me ill mass and sit on him for so long hell forget what a defence looks like.

I sincerely hope that his last comment wasnt aimed at Haggis.....

PS- Too late to edit your post and take out the insults - i already read it
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 pm

Please don't mass me. I apologized for insulting you. Forgive me. I won't talk back to you anymore. X(

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Nothing to do with me, its up to Haggis to decide id he has beef with you. Im just wanted to make it clear where i stand with you.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggis Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:38 pm

ha ha, i did see that comment before you edited it. luckily for zeroager, i have no intention of doing anything, i know whats it like to go through puberty...

Haggis
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Hahahahaha EPIC Razz well looks like its your lucky day zeroager. Personally not a huge fan of "tolerance" myself but meeeeh Haggis its your call Very Happy
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Haggis Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:04 am

meh, i'm a nice guy...

Haggis
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:10 am

Haggis wrote:meh, i'm a nice guy...

SHHHHHHHHHH, your going to ruin The Commonwealths image with talk like that Very Happy
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:02 pm

LOL we are all nice!!! And im shocked that we have already built up a reputation!!!! At least give us a chance to actually show you instead of jumping the gun Razz
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by R0B3RT Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:56 pm

i thing this topic is closed redblublu look your action next time your commander can.t pay for you Razz pace to all and good building lol!

after all this redblublu is my farm now Twisted Evil

p.s for all your stupid action you pay now

R0B3RT
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:44 pm

R0B3RT wrote:i thing this topic is closed redblublu look your action next time your commander can.t pay for you Razz pace to all and good building lol!

after all this redblublu is my farm now Twisted Evil

p.s for all your stupid action you pay now

[13 Sep] 13:28 R0B3RT 270,735 Kuwal stolen 117 43 29,666,448 27,652,810
[13 Sep] 13:27 R0B3RT 2,592,141 Kuwal stolen 121 43 29,471,731 27,725,902

Your armies are being crushed on the defenses of World Republic.
With 238 losses sofar and only 86 kills,
I recommend you to seize hostilities, before you get harmed too much.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2