Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Commonwealth became an official alliance.

+3
ian
Admin
Kenzu
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Commonwealth became an official alliance. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Commonwealth became an official alliance.

Post by ian Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:35 pm

Kenzu wrote:I wonder where the fiery temper of The Commonwealth might lead.
Going to war with many alliances for no apparent reason.

Doesn't seem like the best way to become rank 1 alliance for me.

Unless i m severely missing something here, The Commonwealth hasn't yet gone to war with any alliances. We ve told you and World Republic if ever you smash up a small player again without warning, or attempt at diplomacy again - that we ll intervene and stop you, and we ve said if ever Castravete and The Others mass a Commonwealth member ever again (like they did with Phantom), or assault or assassinate a Commonwealth member again - that we ll deem it a declaration of war, and do our upmost best to wipe them out - just like we will for any other alliance who does similar conduct to The Commonwealth.

Just how exactly is drawing the line, and standing up for your alliance members, and using your power to protect the smaller players of the server - a "fiery" war-mongering temper? And since when is going to war on these justificiations, "without reason"? Are you telling me if ever someone masses a Commonwealth member - just to roll over and beg them to stop? Or are you saying The Commonwealth should sit back and watch as a large alliance hammers a new player for no apparent reason? Both are more than enough justification for us to go to war - and are far from the case of being "without reason".

Finally... as for rank 1 alliance. There is more to an alliance than just its economic capabilities, or military power on the rankings. Its a relatively simple thing to get these. It is keeping the edge in these area's - or regaining the edge, after facing the best your enemies can throw at you, time and time again, fighting war after war, and still remaining ahead of the nearest competition once the dust settles. Its that which proves just how good a alliance really is - not a few numbers on the rankings.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

The Commonwealth became an official alliance. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Commonwealth became an official alliance.

Post by Kenzu Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:56 pm

ian wrote:

Unless i m severely missing something here, The Commonwealth hasn't yet gone to war with any alliances. We ve told you and World Republic if ever you smash up a small player again without warning, or attempt at diplomacy again - that we ll intervene and stop you, and we ve said if ever Castravete and The Others mass a Commonwealth member ever again (like they did with Phantom), or assault or assassinate a Commonwealth member again - that we ll deem it a declaration of war, and do our upmost best to wipe them out - just like we will for any other alliance who does similar conduct to The Commonwealth.

Just how exactly is drawing the line, and standing up for your alliance members, and using your power to protect the smaller players of the server - a "fiery" war-mongering temper? And since when is going to war on these justificiations, "without reason"? Are you telling me if ever someone masses a Commonwealth member - just to roll over and beg them to stop? Or are you saying The Commonwealth should sit back and watch as a large alliance hammers a new player for no apparent reason? Both are more than enough justification for us to go to war - and are far from the case of being "without reason".

Finally... as for rank 1 alliance. There is more to an alliance than just its economic capabilities, or military power on the rankings. Its a relatively simple thing to get these. It is keeping the edge in these area's - or regaining the edge, after facing the best your enemies can throw at you, time and time again, fighting war after war, and still remaining ahead of the nearest competition once the dust settles. Its that which proves just how good a alliance really is - not a few numbers on the rankings.

smash up a small player again without warning, => FIGHTING
or attempt at diplomacy again => TALKING

so you basically want us not to do anything.

Well, WR isn't an alliance, which will let others dictate what it can do and what it can't do.

World Republic will always protect its members from wrongdoers and people who harass them.
Afterall WR is the only major alliance, which helps newcommers, who never played MMOG games before achieve success and prosperity.

Stealing kuwal from our members if they have too small defense is usually ok.

HOWEVER:

Massing our members if they weren't the aggressors will lead to the projection of adequate force by the World Republic on the suicidal enemy.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:58 pm

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:

smash up a small player again without warning, => FIGHTING
or attempt at diplomacy again => TALKING

so you basically want us not to do anything.

Well, WR isn't an alliance, which will let others dictate what it can do and what it can't do.

World Republic will always protect its members from wrongdoers and people who harass them.
Afterall WR is the only major alliance, which helps newcommers, who never played MMOG games before achieve success and prosperity.

Stealing kuwal from our members if they have too small defense is usually ok.

HOWEVER:

Massing our members if they weren't the aggressors will lead to the projection of adequate force by the World Republic on the suicidal enemy.

Regarding the highlighted bit... my bad. I meant The Commonwealth will intervene to stop World Republic from smashing up a small player without warning - or if it has smashed up a small player without attempting diplomacy first.

Noone's trying to dictate your policy to you. Your free to do WHATEVER you like. Just be aware its The Commonwealth policy to intervene if a large alliance like World Republic starts smashing up small players without first eithier issuing a warning, or without it attempting diplomacy.

As for World Republic being the only major alliance who helps new-comers. Thats just a load of crap. Unless i m mistaken, The Commonwealth is on this thread threatening world republic, due to its smashing a "new-comer". Word it however you like - that simply amounts to The Commonwealth itself "helping" protect new comers... and lets not even mention the fact we ourselves are doing a major recruitment push to recruit players - old or new, inexperienced or experienced to these games... as is most other major alliances. World Republic is far from being the only alliance who wants to help new-comers.

What instead your doing is recruiting new-comers into a HUGE memberbase, and since such a massive portion of your members fail to make any real-progress forward in growth/ development on this game, i can only conclude that the advise/ help World Republic gives is eithier flawed (likely)... or simply not in existence... or otherwise that your memberbase is simply too big for you to give the adequate advise and attention necessary to individuals, to ensure they do make signficiant leap forwards.

If there's one thing which annoys me most about World Republic - it is that you continue to recruit and recruit (and noobs are drawn to the "largest" alliance, often knowing no better), and that most of your players develop in a fundamentally flawed way - whether it be simply not developing, or developing in such a way that they can be completely crippled should it ever come to war.

In my view (and its just my view now - not Commonwealth policy), World Republic is actively damaging Aderan Wars by not making the necessary progress in ensuring the huge amount of players you recruit, do become active-capable players. For Aderan Wars to prosper, it will need not just active players - but active players prospering and growing to present a continously developing and changing game environment, to make it fun to play for both new and old players.

You have SO much potential if you could just get your members moving forward, and ditch the baggage you carry, focusing adequately on your smaller active members to ensure they become a signficant force on Aderan Wars... but right now, you seem actively to like the current set up for some unknown reason - in the process doing serious damage to Aderan War's future by absorbing entire generations of active players, and not passing on the necessary skills and knowledge to give them a serious chance of being a significant player (if they are making good progress - they are far more likely to become more involved in Aderan Wars, both ingame and as part of the community).
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:39 pm

keeping inactives isn't any baggage. I don't waste any time with them.

New members get all the support they need.

Afterall nothing is needed to have a strong economy except letting your up and income grow fast.

If The Commonwealth recruited new players to Aderan harder, it could have had much more members than it has now.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:35 am

AWWWW HECK, just hash it out guys alien

But seriously, Kenzu, your not the only alliance that is "helping noobs" so really, get over that Wink

I would really, honestly, and truely like to understand your reasoning for keeping the dead/inactive accounts in the alliance tho. I don't understand it because it draws alot of unwanted attention. I mean your alliance is prolly 30 to 40% of everyone farming list. It is kinna counter productive to "help" noobs when your pulling many of them into the line of fire.

That said, I personally think you do great work with the new comers, and glad you do what you do, but I still say what you did with the TS vs SS situation was just done poorly is all.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:57 am

Nomad you pretty much summed up what i wanted to say so im not gonna bother saying it again Smile

All i will add is that number and maths just say it all here - if your really really bored ask Ian for an economic breakdown of The Commonwealths progress Laughing

The fact of the matter is we are outgrowing you completely and not just at the top but across the entire alliance. If this is not evidence that we are managing our players better i dont know what is.

Reform and drop the baggage and i will respect you, otherwise you will eventually sink. That may be an opinion but im sure i can find more people who agree than disagree.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2