Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armory improvments

3 posters

Go down

Armory improvments Empty Armory improvments

Post by Iamdoom Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Here are some improvements to the armory I would like to note.

Armory storage-
Weapons strored are not automaticlly given to the soldiers so you can save them for a later date. You can improve capacity in the a) construction b) 1/2 of weapons can be stored c)you can increase in the trade center and/or training soldiers/buying weapons. There can also be a transfer fee, where Daning and Miraya don't have to pay?

Double weapon price-
This may sound a bit drastic, but players tend to move to quickly to MLRSs and ICBM Launchers to fast making all the other weapons not very useful.

Increased weapon upkeep-
I noticed in the updates you decreased weapon upkeep by 25%. I think you should retract that to make weapon upkeep more of an issue.

I'm glad the Admin introduced ICBM Launcher, I would have mentioned it here if the Admin didn't.

Is there a market for weapons? If not there should be.
I may add more to this.

Please reply

Last edited by Iamdoom on Sat May 12, 2012 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Iamdoom
Iamdoom
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-04-27

Back to top Go down

Armory improvments Empty Re: Armory improvments

Post by Kenzu Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Iamdoom wrote:Here are some improvements to the armory I would like to note.

Armory storage-
Weapons strored are not automaticlly given to the soldiers so you can save them for a later date. You can improve capacity in the a) construction b) 1/2 of weapons can be stored c)you can increase in the trade center and/or training soldiers/buying weapons. There can also be a transfer fee, where Daning and Miraya don't have to pay?

Double weapon price-
This may sound a bit drastic, but players tend to move to quickly to MLRSs and ICBM Launchers to fast making all the other weapons not very useful.

Increased weapon upkeep-
I noticed in the updates you decreased weapon upkeep by 25%. I think you should retract that to make weapon upkeep more of an issue.

I'm glad the Admin introduced ICBM Launcher, I would have mentioned it here if the Admin didn't.

Is there a market for weapons? If not there should be.
I may add more to this.

Please reply

Actually Mobile Artillery is very useful, and some people will tell you that they are more useful than MLRS. I think most players will agree that ICBM is less efficient than ICBM. I think players who researched ICBM stick with MLRS for now.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:17 pm

Agree with Kenzu.

There is a market for weapons called the weapon dealer black market accessed through the armory.

I dislike the weapon storage idea as the accounts who can afford it can have multiple armies. Once you take them down 1 click they are fully repaired is a bad idea in my opinion. There already exists a ay to have hundreds of thousands, or even mill of men laying in wait with healed units, being able to pre arm them is not a good thing in my opinion.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamdoom Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:16 pm

But is there a player to player market for weapons?

You have to admit the change between submachinegun to IFV is very quick, say in 15 days you might have some IFVs, then the rest of your account you have the top three or four weapons.
Iamdoom
Iamdoom
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Iamdoom wrote:But is there a player to player market for weapons?

You have to admit the change between submachinegun to IFV is very quick, say in 15 days you might have some IFVs, then the rest of your account you have the top three or four weapons.

There is no player to player market for weapons but I'd like to have one eventually. Admin is making trouble though, so I have no idea when it will come. Very Happy
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:46 am

Iamdoom wrote:But is there a player to player market for weapons?

When you sell any weapon off you account it goes the the arms dealers. Then anyone in the game can buy them at 120% to 1,000% the cost depending on how long they have been in market.

What would be the use of a P2P weapon market? It would have to be governed by the PTR system, plus it would have to be set like GM where you can not know who your selling them to, or you are punished by being charged a % fee of the trade. Otherwise its a way to bypass the GM and PTR restrictions that exist already.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down