Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

possible armory bug

3 posters

Go down

possible armory bug Empty possible armory bug

Post by Nomad Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:41 am

I thought the wiki said everyone started with armed men on strike and defense? but I have an officer who started with 0 weapons? is this normal?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

possible armory bug Empty Re: possible armory bug

Post by Kenzu Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:54 am

Nomad wrote:I thought the wiki said everyone started with armed men on strike and defense? but I have an officer who started with 0 weapons? is this normal?

it's not. What is his name?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:42 am

pmed
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:08 pm

I find it weird that she has none. Couldn't she have sold them?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Was expressed to me that she never entered the armory at all until after she made attacks and stole kewal while taking devistating damaged, realized after the first attack that the entire system was FUBAR, read the attack log and noticed she had no attack weapons and was hitting with 0 strike action but still taking kewal. Next day logged in expecting the bug to be fixed, notice she took attacks and kewal lost because she still had no weapons so she started building them. She now cant affors the do constructions and has burned most of her ST,AT, and MT trying to get enough kewul just to arm her men and is now way behind the pack

but like she said, its just beta, and hopefully some decent explinations will come from the beta as so much is so wrong its hard to figure out.

Keeps asking for something senseable about special resource trades as there is no understandable explinations on it.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by melonhead Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:16 am

I agree, the costs vs income is so low that once youve lost your attack soldiers its nearly impossible to build back a strike. In the time since it has began I have barely made any kuwal from my income. What is made is unusable due to the empire kuwal. If you were able to use this kuwal instead of only having access to a small amount and the rest just being left for everyone else to use, it would be easier to build, after the first few days everyone will be broke and unable to rebuild.

Some good fundamentals here but alot of balancing needs to be done. And the special resources seem like a neat idea but also unnecessary and strange. Hopefully after this week a break is taken and some serious R&D is done.
melonhead
melonhead
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : Aspire
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:29 pm

I think what you should do after getting massed or simply not having defense is to farm as much as you can and then hit protection. In 4 days you can accumulate enough to make certain defenses

PS: You make it sound like building a defense is very expensive right now. In fact it is extremely cheap and that's one of the problems, cheap defense means farming losses are low and farming becomes too profitable and defenses don't give enough protection, that's why farming will be changed to make defenses more costly compared to income by lowering the income per unit among other things.

What kind of balancing do you suggest? What exactly to change and to what values?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:06 am

Kenzu wrote:I think what you should do after getting massed or simply not having defense is to farm as much as you can and then hit protection. In 4 days you can accumulate enough to make certain defenses

PS: You make it sound like building a defense is very expensive right now. In fact it is extremely cheap and that's one of the problems, cheap defense means farming losses are low and farming becomes too profitable and defenses don't give enough protection, that's why farming will be changed to make defenses more costly compared to income by lowering the income per unit among other things.

What kind of balancing do you suggest? What exactly to change and to what values?

burn all your MT, AT, and ST and then have 0 weapons and tell me rebuilding a def is to cheap when you can not farm a single account on the game because they all have 10K weapons and you are building 20 weapons per turn.

Look at the big picture Kenzu.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:43 am

Nomad wrote:
Kenzu wrote:I think what you should do after getting massed or simply not having defense is to farm as much as you can and then hit protection. In 4 days you can accumulate enough to make certain defenses

burn all your MT, AT, and ST and then have 0 weapons and tell me rebuilding a def is to cheap when you can not farm a single account on the game because they all have 10K weapons and you are building 20 weapons per turn.

Look at the big picture Kenzu.

You can build 10 weapons factories per turn = 480 per day.
After 1 days you can build weapons with the speed of 500 weapons per turn
24.000 weapons per day
I think it's not that bad.

But I see what you mean.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down