Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold Update

+7
kingkongfan1
mental
Nomad
Kenzu
J1nx
Admin
Manleva
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Gold Update - Page 4 Empty Re: Gold Update

Post by seaborgium Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:36 am

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:35 am

Kenzu wrote:
Nomad wrote:That is also very dangerous when trading. The old system Guarenteed payment. This system does not. You could spend lots of real $$ and then get it scammed off you and there is nothing you can do about it.

PLEASE rethink this.

PLEASE use the old system where the person wanting the gold to buy SS can create a broker that can only be accepted as a SS pack. Like the old $$ for SS trade was done. I can guarentee I will never use that system, and I will advise any who ask to never use it. It really is a bad system and needs to be corrected to a guarenteed system like we had before

You are right, the current system is far from perfect, especially because the gold update has not been fully completed. The gold system will be updated with a Gold market similar to current galactic market allowing players WITHOUT SS to buy gold for resources (Players with SS can both buy and sell gold there). This will guarantee payments for people who sell gold.

Right now I personally recommend not to give gold to someone who promises you to pay if you do not trust him. If you want to be 100% sure that you get paid for your gold, please wait for the next gold update. Thank you.

The underlined part has not happened (As far as I can see/tell). The present system is open to scamming. The present system stops any non donator from getting the award even if someone wants to donates for them.

TY Sea.

*edit*
Just tested it out and confirmed there is no option to do a SS plan as previously allowed.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:53 am

Yeah I know I have bought SS for people in the past, a simple $X donation for XXX Resources trade, I dont see any reason why it cant be implemented again under the gold system:

Player A with SS brokers 'Permanent Supporter Status' package and is debited 2000 Gold from their account.
Player B brokers XXX amount of resources in exchange.

Seems simple enough to implement to me, especially as the ground work from the old system is there.

That would take it back to the time when a player with no access to paypal, credit card or able to pay with a mobile (Or can't afford to spend money on a computer game like this) can still get SS and enjoy the related trading aspects of the game.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content