Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

+11
kingkongfan1
Kingofshinobis1
Steveanaya
adrian
castravete
Keinutnai
navblue
seaborgium
damgood
Admin
Smog
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using - Page 3 Empty Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by vaga Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Delete to hide the cheat.....Wink.
vaga
vaga
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using - Page 3 Empty Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Mystake Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:15 am

Admin wrote:
Mystake wrote:Based on what I've seen, and using my opinion as a former developer..
Martin man this looks bad.
As manleva posted and for many other reasons, this should have been locked and even deleted a long time ago

Damgood a script user himself who I have already caught once which he himself eventually admitted and adrian his housemate/sibling/whatever who most likely knew about the scripts, here was THE cherry on top of this.

I'm not trying to stir anything, just that you and kenzu have presented a poor and unconvincing defense. That's all.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Mystake wrote:
Admin wrote:
Mystake wrote:Based on what I've seen, and using my opinion as a former developer..
Martin man this looks bad.
As manleva posted and for many other reasons, this should have been locked and even deleted a long time ago

Damgood a script user himself who I have already caught once which he himself eventually admitted and adrian his housemate/sibling/whatever who most likely knew about the scripts, here was THE cherry on top of this.

I'm not trying to stir anything, just that you and kenzu have presented a poor and unconvincing defense. That's all.

Look, I posted on the forum how the things are, I don't need to make things look better than they are, and to be honest I wouldn't bother about it anyway, because what matters is that admin believes me. What Mujengan leaders believe is irrelevant. If they cannot handle it, and leave based on poor evidence and unsupported claims, then it's their decision. They were leaving anyway.

But it's sad that you, Mystake, don't believe me. Your opinion would change instantly if you lived in the same house as me and Sara for a week and saw for yourself how we play.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:12 pm

Can he video tape your life for 2 weeks, I mean all 24 hours in a day?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:32 pm

Nomad wrote:deletion would have been the worst thing you could have done.
JMO
Temporarily? maybe/likely
Long term? debatable
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:42 pm

seaborgium wrote:Can he video tape your life for 2 weeks, I mean all 24 hours in a day?

You wouldn't want to be filmed 24 hours a day either.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:12 pm

Well I could do it for lolz

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:11 am

Admin wrote:
Nomad wrote:deletion would have been the worst thing you could have done.
JMO
Temporarily? maybe/likely
Long term? debatable

Well I can guarantee you it would have cost you even more players then it already has, because it would have proven you to be a bully not afraid to suppress truth and facts.

Not saying anything one way or the other. We all have our opinions. Just saying exactly how it would have been taken if you tried to hide, delete, or suppress evidence that damning.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:56 pm

hence the "likely" part, I fully agree with you
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3