Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has Sara always been this _______?

+2
buhcoreTheGreat
Nomad
6 posters

Go down

Has Sara always been this _______? Empty Has Sara always been this _______?

Post by Nomad Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 pm

[17 Aug] 06:48 Your Assassination units have been assassinated

Sara no subject [17 Aug] 06:48 Reply save

sorry for the attack, I will make only one and you will lose almost nothing

Sara no subject [17 Aug] 06:50 Reply save

i see it wasnt you. looks like someone else has assassinated me

Now someone explain to me what she got from attacking me she could not get from spying me? I wonder if she will complain when the favors are returned to her?

My question is,, is this how Sara/Kenzu acts every round?

Last edited by Nomad on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : opps, honest mistake.)
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Has Sara always been this _______? Empty Re: Has Sara always been this _______?

Post by Nomad Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:49 am

Nomad Wrote
you attacked with no warning and unprovolked.

How is me losing even MORE men going to fix anything? To make it right you need to put out enough men for me to raid to pay for the damage you did, and the ST/AT it will cost me to raid you.

Date: [18 Aug] 09:11
Subject: no subject
Message text:

but I have defense it will not work like that. you didnt lose much and it was the only way for me to spy you. if you go to war against me, it will cost you a lot. how about we forget the thing?

@ red part
Anyone care to attempt to explain this poor girls line of thinking? I mean I thought that is what a covert mission was for? I mean I'm hoping she is not just a horrible lier?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:35 am

nvm, this is red apocalypse
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 am

I don't play RA so I do not know, can she not just go ahead & compensate you like is done on main when a bad hit is made?

personally if it were me I would just bomb the heck outta her acct & be done with it, maybe it would teach her a lesson?

kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Nomad, you make it sound worse than what it was. She has been massed recently, lost everything, got no stats and obviously couldn't have spied you. So she trained a few assassins and made a hit on couple guys she suspected have assassinated her.

If this was main then obviously she would have compensated you, but on RA, sending resources to other players is not allowed.

Sure, you might say she shouldnt have assassinated you no matter what, even if you lost only 8 assassins (while players gain 5.000-10.000 uu each day). The losses you had are practically nothing. It might be against your principle, but what she did was a pretty reasonable considering she had no other way of finding out who did this to her. (Building a lot of spies would have been a bad advice as she could be massed by that guy again)

Nomad lost 8 uu, (1 uu = 200.000 on RA usually) that's a value of only 3.2 million kuwal, however 1 farm hit on an inactive will give you over 200 million kuwal. So what the hell are we discussing here?

Now towards nomads suggestion of leaving enough uu out to repay losses.
Well the losses are 8 assassins, thats probably a value of 16 uu. However there are inactives with enough uu to steal 1000 uu per hit. Even if Sara leaves enough uu out to compensate for the hit, the AT used to raid it from her, will be a waste considering you could have stolen 1000 uu from a random player.

Last edited by Keinutnai on Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:59 am

This post was made by Keinutnai who is currently on your ignore list.
I love this feature.

As for Kenzu's post, since I was asked about it but never read it LOL

Sara had 4 different not war options to gain the information she needed. She chose to bypass all 4 a attack unprovolked. Best part now is, her stance is that it should be ok for her to strike me for absolutely no reason, but if I strike her back its WAR, and "we both lose".

Kenny, you should know by now I have you blocked so posting responses to me will be futile. I always though Sara was big enough to speak for herself, and doesn't need you to speak for her. Course you guys are in a different part of the world, maybe that's how things are done there.

@ Sara, You can talk directly to me, you don not have to talk through Kenzu.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:57 pm

Nomad wrote:
This post was made by Keinutnai who is currently on your ignore list.
I love this feature.

As for Kenzu's post, since I was asked about it but never read it LOL

Sara had 4 different not war options to gain the information she needed. She chose to bypass all 4 a attack unprovolked. Best part now is, her stance is that it should be ok for her to strike me for absolutely no reason, but if I strike her back its WAR, and "we both lose".

Kenny, you should know by now I have you blocked so posting responses to me will be futile. I always though Sara was big enough to speak for herself, and doesn't need you to speak for her. Course you guys are in a different part of the world, maybe that's how things are done there.

@ Sara, You can talk directly to me, you don not have to talk through Kenzu.

I think I see where you are going with this thread, but if only for the sake of entertainment I would bomb her acct till the end of the round if it were me... JMO.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:16 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Spoiler:

You up for playing RA?
I need something to do

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:45 pm

seaborgium wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:
Spoiler:

You up for playing RA?
I need something to do

thanks for the offer, but I hate RA so bad, I deleted my acct.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:46 am

Well isn't that adorable. You want to know why Sara did something by posting on the forum, which she never visits.

Sure you will remove me from the ignore list, or at least log out to see what I have written, only to find out that your attempt to talk to Sara on the forum was completely futile.

You are good at being provocative, but not that skilled at playing a game. I can see that there are 10 people with more glory points than you, and it's been almost a month since this round started. I wonder if you ever catch up to her.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:58 am

I find it amusing you think I was trying to talk to her. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Its ok if you do not understand Kenzu. If Sara can come here to cry about being attacked she can come her to defend herself, or not. Thats her choice. You doing it for her proves my point so I thank you for that.

As for Glory points,,,, LOL if you think them or rank means anything to anyone other then yourself. I don't do SQUAT in this game. Nothing but farm inactives and I keep a rank of 10 to 15 always. You know what that means? That means your playerbase is 10 to 15.

What is most amusing to me is you claim this game is meant to be played in 5 to 15 minutes a day yet you change the rules so there is no way to reach ranks playing that way.

You put "FREE" points out there for no reason other then you and you pack Know how to exploit them. Lets look at a few.

1. GM market. Gm market is suppose to be P2P market. Nothing should be on there but player deals yet you load it to the hilt so you can exploit it. Pull those "Kenzu" generated deals off the market. you got the regular market for that, make the GM what it is suppose to be.

2. One of the main ways to get WE is killing, and you and your pack are experts at killing 0 def inactives for WE, players who should NEVER even be in the game, and weapons made for you to destroy so you can claim your better then someone else. Make all "inactives" yeild 0 WE as it should be, and you will see your precious glory point drop like rocks. Why such a big difference in the amount given anyway? So when you exploit the free points system and jump out front early it gives you an advantage others have to actually work for to overcome?

3. Bank loans, Another fine exploit designed specificly for you and your playstyle, and then tweaked even more to fit you and your play style.

You want glory to mean something, then take away the exploits you intentionally put in place.

Again, Thanks for proving the point I was here to make.

@ Sara,,, No worries. I'll leave you alone now.

@ Kenzu,,,,Incase you missed the other point being made, I'll make it easy for you. Stop talking to me, and I'll stop showing you the holes in your game that Killed Evolutions.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:03 pm

Not sure if you have noticed, but you are going offtopic here.

Topic has been split

Updates are discussed here:
https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/t2550-updates-on-ra-round-4
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down