Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Smog on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:36 pm

In the last weeks, due to war between WR and Mujengan, we`ve analised each player from the opposite side very well...and we learned some interesting stuff:

From the point sara and kenzu got massed, they followed the same pattern: bank each in the same time ( by same time we consider same turn +-2 minutes gap between them). 2 weeks passed now, and this pattern occurs each time they are out of PPT. At @2hours, they bank. Not more, not less, and in certain periods of the day.
Furthermore, as a bonus of what i`ve just written, there seems to be a pattern when this occurs... there seem to be some magical seconds, which keep repeating( even if it`s two minutes later or earlier. to avoid confusions i`ll make an example: kenzu banks at xx:yy:40 then 2 hours later he banks at xx+2:yy+-5minutes: (second between 38 and 43). Room for coincidence in banking always around the same second? I guess not. Same goes for sara...

So these being posted, admin please check out their accounts, log in pattern and bank behavior, and give a verdict.
With your approval I'm gonna post the links
avatar
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Age : 29
Number of posts : 223
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Admin on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:54 pm

moving post forward to avoid misunderstandings:
damgood wrote:I ignored the discussion on chat because I saw where it was going.
Ok, I understand I am supposed to ignore this thread from now on because I see where it is going, thank you very much, this will save me a lot of time

damgood wrote:As a direct result, Smog decided not to play the game further.
That's his choice, although once he and vaga started talking how I (could be) giving Kenzu 500b-1T kuwal each week or something, or how vaga said he'd hang himself if sara told him on chat that she banks herself (which she did), well that pretty much showed how serious they really are about this issue

damgood wrote:Also, a piece of advice. We accused kenzu of cheating, and instead of searching if it was something wrong you searched dirt in Vaga`s (was it the case in this context?!?!) logs to cover kenzu more. That is something you can`t, and you must not do as an admin. You proved with this that you are taking kenzu side, and for me is enough.
Piece of advice, if you think I showed you "dirt" then I suggest you get someone to show you logs of chat. If you want to call it "dirt" that's your choice but I think it's very disrespectful of your friend, I'll assume you and vaga are on friends level.

After a war starts, which usually makes people to be MUCH more active than not during wars, you are suprised they both log in so regularly => argument is moot
After their defs are massed, you are suprised they bank in regular intervals => argument is moot
Since they would get farmed profitably after a similar amount of turns, you are suprised that they will bank together after the same amount of turns => argument is moot

I took vaga as a simple example that close logging and banking after each other means jack, to which vaga pointed out that micey is another person, etc.
By which he completely justified kenzu and sara that very instant
I didn't have to search for what I already knew

So by this post you've proven you will ignore what I say, think that you have undeniable "proof" and refuse to believe simple facts about warring.


old post:
kenzu has no clue about scripting, so there's that

They live together and almost always go to sleep together

now obviously when you mass him, he knows you'll farm him if he has more than x kuwal, last time he told me that's about 2 ish hours worht of income tops, mb 1.5 hours sometimes. so he'll login every 2 hours during the day and bank, makes complete sense, that's what I always did in sgw when i was in wars.


Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Smog on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:02 pm

So him and sara log in the same time and bank in the same time all the time? They really act "as one"
avatar
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Age : 29
Number of posts : 223
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by damgood on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:10 pm

@admin... i`m using shared IP. Don`t insult my intelligence please. I`m in the same place with my brother half a day, but very rare it happends to bank in a 5 minute interval...it is humanly imposible to keep it going for 2 weeks.
So please, if you are looking for an excuse, find something clever.

I also notice you checked everything in like 2 minutes. 2 weeks now?..really? If even having solid proof you keep covering for them, then I really pitty the way this game is going.

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:32 am

damgood wrote:So please, if you are looking for an excuse, find something clever.
Talk to vaga, apparently he knows how to do so too


damgood wrote:I also notice you checked everything in like 2 minutes. 2 weeks now?..really? If even having solid proof you keep covering for them, then I really pitty the way this game is going.
I also notice you like to ignore how the discussion had been going on in the chat long before smog pointed me to this topic.
So reply in 2 minutes? really? are you that much incapable of reading and comparing timestamps?

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by damgood on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:09 am

my point is you are not objective, and I get it, he is your brother.

Anyone else in place of kenzu would of been banned by now, and one account of the two deteled. But of course, because they stay all day in same house( I bet they are even using the same PC), and you "know them", using the same IP and banking same time, it is OK.

I ignored the discussion on chat because I saw where it was going. As a direct result, Smog decided not to play the game further.

Also, a piece of advice. We accused kenzu of cheating, and instead of searching if it was something wrong you searched dirt in Vaga`s (was it the case in this context?!?!) logs to cover kenzu more. That is something you can`t, and you must not do as an admin. You proved with this that you are taking kenzu side, and for me is enough.

I am simply stunned how far you go, treating all of us like idiots.

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:25 am

damgood wrote:I ignored the discussion on chat because I saw where it was going.
Ok, I understand I am supposed to ignore this thread from now on because I see where it is going, thank you very much, this will save me a lot of time

damgood wrote:As a direct result, Smog decided not to play the game further.
That's his choice, although once he and vaga started talking how I (could be) giving Kenzu 500b-1T kuwal each week or something, or how vaga said he'd hang himself if sara told him on chat that she banks herself (which she did), well that pretty much showed how serious they really are about this issue

damgood wrote:Also, a piece of advice. We accused kenzu of cheating, and instead of searching if it was something wrong you searched dirt in Vaga`s (was it the case in this context?!?!) logs to cover kenzu more. That is something you can`t, and you must not do as an admin. You proved with this that you are taking kenzu side, and for me is enough.
Piece of advice, if you think I showed you "dirt" then I suggest you get someone to show you logs of chat. If you want to call it "dirt" that's your choice but I think it's very disrespectful of your friend, I'll assume you and vaga are on friends level.

After a war starts, which usually makes people to be MUCH more active than not during wars, you are suprised they both log in so regularly => argument is moot
After their defs are massed, you are suprised they bank in regular intervals => argument is moot
Since they would get farmed profitably after a similar amount of turns, you are suprised that they will bank together after the same amount of turns => argument is moot

I took vaga as a simple example that close logging and banking after each other means jack, to which vaga pointed out that micey is another person, etc.
By which he completely justified kenzu and sara that very instant
I didn't have to search for what I already knew

So by this post you've proven you will ignore what I say, think that you have undeniable "proof" and refuse to believe simple facts about warring.

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by damgood on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:26 am

It is you who is ignoring and trying to hide it. I comment only what`s written, i`m not adding chat, MSN convos. You were asked on forum, reply on forum with all facts, so everyone can see everything and make the right judgement.

You were unable to give a straight answer at the original post.

So let me rephrase the main questions you were asked, and you failed to answer. The answers are simple yes/no. Not "let`s see random, not random" and other bla wich is just purely and interpretable talk.

1. Did the banking pattern occured as we`ve posted it?
2. Can it be script behaviour? ( technically speaking, not I know Kenzu, he doesn`t know anything about scripts).
3. When banking, do Sara and Kenzu bank from the same PC?

At the point where I can see cheating just from watching someone over a few weeks, and you, as a game admin can`t see it, then i really pitty you. Nobody is doubting Kenzu and Sara are two different persons, the point is one of them 90% of the time is using both accounts.

And last of all, I don`t think you are in position of teaching me about war. (notice again here how you derail from subject). As for the parts you didn`t comment in my previous post, silence is an answer too. I`m glad we agree on something.

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by seaborgium on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:58 pm

It seems 6 people ready to leave over this.
I know at least 5 of them put them up for sale or have had them for sale.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by navblue on Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Admin wrote:kenzu has no clue about scripting, so there's that

I don't care either way if they are cheating or not. What bothers me about this topic is that because the accused is your brother and he is treated differently than anyone else. The best perception us normal players can obtain is what we read here on the forums. What I read in that one sentence is "He is my brother, I know he can't script, there for I have no reason to look into this further. Case closed.". You didn't show us that you made an attempt to take the accusation seriously.

Effectively all I see is a biased admin. Everyone knows he's your brother and the only way to allow him to play and for you to uphold any integrity for this game as admin is to treat your family within the game the same as you would any other player. Without us players being confident in that trust that you would remain unbiased with your family there is really no point in us playing here.

Are you required to be fair and unbiased, absolutely not. You can take this game to any level you want just as easily as we can choose not to play.


navblue
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2010-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:10 pm

Kenzu has been accused of scripting, so I denied the scripting accusation, then I went on to explain the rest of the circumstances. Where did you see a one sentence explanation?

what about the rest of my explanations? what about the page long post 2 replies up (which was basically a more in depth clarification for whoever was not able to understand that 3 line summary of player behavior during wars in my original reply)?

Again, this was my fault because I assumed that the person who posted the thread knows how wars are waged and affect activity of players and counter farming strategies. I often assume people know more than they do simply because they have been playing for a long time. So in that sense I admit I made a mistake.

Also partially because while this was posted, there was an ingame chat discussion going on where I spent a fair amount of time looking at everything and talking to them. Which apparently was also a waste of time since everything I said kept getting ignored anyway

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Keinutnai on Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:28 pm

Smog wrote:In the last weeks, due to war between WR and Mujengan, we`ve analised each player from the opposite side very well...and we learned some interesting stuff:

From the point sara and kenzu got massed, they followed the same pattern: bank each in the same time ( by same time we consider same turn +-2 minutes gap between them). 2 weeks passed now, and this pattern occurs each time they are out of PPT. At @2hours, they bank. Not more, not less, and in certain periods of the day.
Furthermore, as a bonus of what i`ve just written, there seems to be a pattern when this occurs... there seem to be some magical seconds, which keep repeating( even if it`s two minutes later or earlier. to avoid confusions i`ll make an example: kenzu banks at xx:yy:40 then 2 hours later he banks at xx+2:yy+-5minutes: (second between 38 and 43). Room for coincidence in banking always around the same second? I guess not. Same goes for sara...

So these being posted, admin please check out their accounts, log in pattern and bank behavior, and give a verdict.
With your approval I'm gonna post the links

Before I reply to this thread, let me tell you, that I guarantee you that there is no script or anything of that kind that would bank my kuwal. The only way kuwal got banked it was when either me or Sara clicked on the deposit kuwal button.

And now let's talk about patterns. I cannot talk for Sara, but let me tell you how I view this whole issue.

If there was banking in the same second, then it must be sheer coincidence. But let me tell you. You yourself said that you bank 20 times a day. I personally bank during this war practically every one hour, and if I got massed I bank every single turn. Only when I am on critical I can afford to bank once in 2-3 hours, but I always tend to bank more than less.

I noticed that you too bank kuwal very often. Now I didn't spy on you for 2 weeks, and I didn't make any videos of you either. But I did spend a quite long time looking at your account, while I was lurking and farming Mujengan. It did feel to me like you are banking way to much for a normal person. And sometimes I even had the impression that you don't sleep! Since I was banking a lot myself, I didn't think that you might be cheating. I am actually surprised that you accuse me of cheating, when you yourself are actually much more active at banking than me (you have to, because your defense is usually about 2-3 billion, while mine is about 8-10 billion and we got similar account sizes.).



There are multiple reasons why the kuwal gets banked in the first minutes of a round:
1) When I want to spend less time on AW (only to bank), I bank before a round ends, and then again in the first minute when a new round starts. This allows me to have more time to do my stuff without having to come on AW to bank again.
2) The longer kuwal stays out, the more likely it will be stolen, that's why I try to bank as soon as the kuwal is received.

And then you suggest that kuwal gets banked at similar periods of time. Well not 100% sure what you mean about it, because we bank kuwal the whole day we are awake, so it's impossible to have "certain periods of time".

If you mean that we start banking and end banking on each day during the same time, then there is a reason for it.
Namely it is called body clock. Most people wake up and go to sleep around the same time each day. It's completely normal to start banking when one wakes up and it's normal to wake up and go to bed around the same time each day.

Also, as you know, Sara is my wife. We spend practically all time together. We wake up at the same time, eat together, spend most of our day in our room at our computers (she studied for exams from home, as it's not required to visit most classes, and I work my master thesis, work on Aderan Wars, or do other stuff on the computer), go out together, and go to bed together. Me and Sara live practically identical lives. Obviously this will not be possible once I start working, but eventually we will both work and the time we spend at home and outside will be identical again.

I looked at one of your videos, the number 3, and I saw nothing until at the very end of the video. Only at the end of the video I saw that me and Sara banked at the beginning of a turn. Well I really don't know why it's so surprising to bank at the start of a turn. I assume that your video is 13 minutes long because there is more stuff to show, because the last minute shows nothing special. If your video DOES have something interesting to show, then you should put it in your description, because I didn't have the urge to waste 13 minutes of my time, for something that I can see in 1 minute. You could have cut the video into a 1 minute short so that we dont have to watch stuff where nothing happens.

Now let me repeat. There is no script or any program that would allows us to bank. We bank just like all other people do. If you don't believe me, then there is nothing more I can do. I told you how things are really like and if you still wish to leave, then I cannot hold you back.



I do appreciate however that you are trying to fight cheating in such a noble way, even wanting to quit the game to uphold your principles. I have talked to admin before and asked him to come up with better ways to find cheaters on Aderan Wars. Without a doubt the system that AW has is much better than the cheater-finding system that other non-corporation games have such as sgw, tcw or sgu have. Nevertheless it is in the process of being improved and should detect cheating earlier and more accurately.

I have noticed that for over a month now, smog was banking at the beginning of a turn almost each single turn, very often he banked in the first minutes of a turn, and I had the feeling that he must be banking 30 times a day, every single day when he is not protected. I didn't accuse Smog of using scrips, because I know that some people literally live in Aderan during a war, and I count myself in that group. I can't stop wondering why Smog things it's a script if someone banks a lot, if he banks a lot himself.

Also, if someone did make a script, it would be retarded of him to make it bank at the same time, don't you think? It would be too suspicious. Also there is a thing that logs out a player after 3 hours, and I don't believe that an average script can log in through the protection, maybe a sophisticated script can. Also, you can be sure that admin would not allow any such script to be run.

I got a question on you guys: The suggestions that you made that admin could give me 500 billion per day was what for? Where you making fun of him or what?

seaborgium wrote:It seems 6 people ready to leave over this.
I know at least 5 of them put them up for sale or have had them for sale.

Actually I believe that the people who left/are leaving because of this, actually decided to leave the game much earlier, because of something else. Be it because they want to say goodbye to all browser games, because they want some cash, because they want more free time for other things, have RL issues, don't like something about this game, or simply got bored of it after the years. I know about a couple players who told me that they are planning to leave much earlier. So it's incorrect to say that "6 people leave because of this". Maybe we can say that 6 people signed their names in protest of this, but they didn't leave because of this, because they were on their way to leave much earlier, due to other reasons.

Adrian and vaga for example were selling their account for a long time already, and Damgood told me some time ago that he is going to sell his uu in the future after he raids a lot. I know that because I was and still am looking for an account to buy. I bought whatamidoinghere account a month ago, but I sold it already.
avatar
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by castravete on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:18 pm

you see Kenzu, I'm actually leaving because of this...I had several thought of leaving but I decided to play it on for so very long...but this is the filling drop...I think your brother is given you several advantages and he is not treating us equal so I want to leave because of this...Enough for a reason?
avatar
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Age : 29
Number of posts : 347
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Smog on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:01 pm

You know, you and your brother should set up your lies BEFORE posting them here. First of all i never said you bank too often. It's none of my business how often you bank. BUT the fact that you and sara always bank at the exact same time ALL THE TIME is outstanding. And about the lying thing, one of your brother's arguments in your defense for banking at the same time was that one of you logs out and the other one logs in to bank cause you share the same PC. BUT you come here and say:
Keinutnai wrote: spend most of our day in our room at our computers
. Now enlighten me please: which one of you is full of crap?
As for trying to draw attention over my activity, you're IDIOT (smog 3 days ban LOL ) I was logged in all day on chat for about 12 hours a day.
avatar
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Age : 29
Number of posts : 223
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:11 pm

You are
quote me when I said even once they share a pc?


Last edited by Admin on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by adrian on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:08 am

admin, give it a rest , it`s over. As much as you like to cover this subject, too many have seen it. Or do you think only smog and vaga were looking at what was posted here? Sadly smog was the only one to film it. The others resumed just seeing it.

Kenzu, yes, we were thinking of leaving aderan, but then war began and we started having fun kicking your asses(guess i`m gonna get some ban for this, but who cares?). Let`s face it WR is now a wreck. 1-2 more weeks and you would of collapsed.

But you are right on one thing, this matter made us realise that there is no use playing the game. If we had any doubts or regrets, now we don`t.

I for one I am very happy to get rid of the account.

adrian
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Smog on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:00 am

Admin wrote:quote me when I said even once they share a pc?
I can't it was on chat. It was your explanation for sara and kenzu banking at 10 seconds one after another in the 29th minute of a turn and then 20 seconds one after another in the 2nd minute of the next turn. I don't care. You have this as proof http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttGOdv5uS1w, another 4 recordings loaded and 5 that were to be uploaded. All made in two weeks, so you can't say it was a coincidence.
Maybe you're right though, maybe they just synchronized perfectly for two weeks 14-16 hours a day.
avatar
Smog
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : Mujengan

Age : 29
Number of posts : 223
Location : Romania
Registration date : 2009-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by damgood on Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Martin and Kenzu, you are insulting me and the aderanwars players at the lowest possible level. We have gathered information for a long time to be 100% sure that we are right, and yet you spit in our faces with bs. As I said, I see no reason playing in these circumstances.

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:54 pm

Smog wrote:
Admin wrote:quote me when I said even once they share a pc?
I can't it was on chat
Here's the logs, i'm still waiting.
I will also be expecting an apology for calling me a liar, because you're really stepping low.
To try and make it appear as if you have caught me in something you will make up the stupidest lies possible and then come up with excuses when confronted by them.

Normally on any other forum you would have already gotten banned for this.
Spoiler:

(2011.11.17 - 10:08:08) ChatBot: king1 logs out of the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 10:22:24) Keinutnai: i'll tell him to come on chat
(2011.11.17 - 10:28:44) ChatBot: admin logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 10:28:59) admin: .
(2011.11.17 - 10:29:57) Vaga: admin
(2011.11.17 - 10:30:14) Vaga: ?
(2011.11.17 - 10:30:24) ChatBot: Micey enters the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 10:30:44) Vaga: :beijo:
(2011.11.17 - 10:30:52) Vaga: :rosa:
(2011.11.17 - 10:30:56) Micey: :nao:
(2011.11.17 - 10:31:02) Vaga: :metralhadora:
(2011.11.17 - 10:31:09) Vaga: :soldadinho:
(2011.11.17 - 10:31:17) Micey: :$
(2011.11.17 - 10:31:26) ChatBot: Vaga leaves the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 10:31:31) ChatBot: Vaga enters the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 10:32:11) admin: dont spam
(2011.11.17 - 10:32:33) Vaga: ok
(2011.11.17 - 10:33:21) Vaga: why the ban?
(2011.11.17 - 10:33:58) Vaga: For the reason : spamming in topic after warns
(2011.11.17 - 10:34:05) Vaga: lol
(2011.11.17 - 10:34:09) admin: so why the question
(2011.11.17 - 10:35:09) Vaga: if u read the post i said closed and asked about the 3 advantages that defender has
(2011.11.17 - 10:35:46) Vaga: and i was about the topic
(2011.11.17 - 10:36:01) admin: I read the post
(2011.11.17 - 10:36:04) admin: that's why i banned you
(2011.11.17 - 10:36:14) admin: cos you still spammed
(2011.11.17 - 10:36:29) Vaga: :nao:
(2011.11.17 - 10:37:25) Smog: admin
(2011.11.17 - 10:37:29) Smog: check this please
(2011.11.17 - 10:37:30) Smog: http://aderanwars.forumotion.com​/t2652-please-check-out-kenzu-sar​a-suspected-of-multi-script-using
(2011.11.17 - 10:44:48) Vaga: :ill:
(2011.11.17 - 10:52:59) admin: just because it's you i actually got the average bank time for him
(2011.11.17 - 10:53:15) admin: i got 27 secs, so he pretty much banks at random times during a minute
(2011.11.17 - 10:53:29) ChatBot: Keinutnai has been logged out (Timeout).
(2011.11.17 - 10:53:53) Smog: i saw him bank in the same second 3 times in just one day
(2011.11.17 - 10:53:57) Vaga: bouth accounts?
(2011.11.17 - 10:55:04) Vaga: i had 2 weeks when i was at home
(2011.11.17 - 10:55:09) Smog: what about them banking at the exact same time?
(2011.11.17 - 10:55:16) Vaga: ive noticed him bank very much
(2011.11.17 - 10:55:27) Vaga: very often
(2011.11.17 - 10:55:49) ChatBot: Damgood logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 10:56:37) Smog: hey damn
(2011.11.17 - 10:56:46) Vaga: hey man
(2011.11.17 - 10:56:54) Damgood: hi
(2011.11.17 - 10:56:58) Damgood: any cookies left for me?
(2011.11.17 - 10:57:11) Smog: baking atm
(2011.11.17 - 11:00:22) ChatBot: Vaga has been logged out (Timeout).
(2011.11.17 - 11:00:22) ChatBot: Vaga logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 11:00:32) Vaga: hmmm
(2011.11.17 - 11:15:25) Damgood: looks like no cookies..everything is solved
(2011.11.17 - 11:15:37) Damgood: from now on words are meaningless
(2011.11.17 - 11:15:43) Damgood: thank you for the quick solve admin
(2011.11.17 - 11:15:52) Smog: let the cookies do the talk
(2011.11.17 - 11:18:17) admin: the seconds talk is funny. cos rly kenzu has no clue about scripting, but i'm suprised someone came up with something like this
(2011.11.17 - 11:18:38) Smog: ok
(2011.11.17 - 11:19:01) Smog: let's say that magic second was a coincidence
(2011.11.17 - 11:19:07) Smog: what about the other thing?
(2011.11.17 - 11:19:37) ChatBot: Saif logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 11:20:52) Smog: and btw
(2011.11.17 - 11:21:02) Smog: you can get scripts from all over
(2011.11.17 - 11:21:11) ChatBot: Saif leaves the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 11:21:12) Smog: you don't have to make them yourself
(2011.11.17 - 11:21:27) ChatBot: Saif enters the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 11:25:02) admin: ok, i'll clarify
(2011.11.17 - 11:25:42) admin: kenzu isn't the type to bother learning something like this
(2011.11.17 - 11:25:51) admin: even the simplest scripts need some setting up
(2011.11.17 - 11:26:02) Smog: yea
(2011.11.17 - 11:26:05) Vaga: it not about scripting
(2011.11.17 - 11:26:08) Smog: like time intervals...
(2011.11.17 - 11:26:11) Vaga: its about multi
(2011.11.17 - 11:26:19) Smog: but that is the second thing
(2011.11.17 - 11:26:34) Smog: he's either mult ing
(2011.11.17 - 11:26:49) Smog: or multi ing
(2011.11.17 - 11:27:14) Smog: there's no other logical explanation to them both banking at the same time
(2011.11.17 - 11:27:36) ChatBot: seaborgium has been logged out (Timeout).
(2011.11.17 - 11:27:41) ChatBot: seaborgium logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 11:27:47) Vaga: admin
(2011.11.17 - 11:28:45) Vaga: how can 2 users bank at the same time for 2 weeks
(2011.11.17 - 11:29:12) Vaga: seconds away
(2011.11.17 - 11:29:14) Vaga: ?
(2011.11.17 - 11:31:38) seaborgium: Does kenzu have a job?
(2011.11.17 - 11:31:52) Vaga: let him answer that
(2011.11.17 - 11:33:05) Smog: does he know what we are talking about?
(2011.11.17 - 11:33:21) Smog: cause he just banked at 12 seconds after sara lol
(2011.11.17 - 11:35:03) Vaga: 65 Keinutnai
[World_Republic_(TOC)]
95,623,700 1,636,643,515 Kuwal
68 Sara
[World_Republic_(TOC)]
58,158,100 1,436,863,028 Kuwal
(2011.11.17 - 11:35:10) Vaga: bouth 1 turn income
(2011.11.17 - 11:35:14) ChatBot: Gamniac logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 11:35:40) ChatBot: Gamniac leaves the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 11:35:48) ChatBot: Gamniac enters the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 11:36:17) Gamniac: I think it's called coordination.
(2011.11.17 - 11:36:28) Vaga: u shut up
(2011.11.17 - 11:36:42) Smog: Smile)
(2011.11.17 - 11:37:00) seaborgium: Hey now that's not needed
(2011.11.17 - 11:37:06) Smog: 4 weeks of constant coordination must be a new guiness record
(2011.11.17 - 11:37:16) Vaga: i was pissed
(2011.11.17 - 11:37:19) seaborgium: We all know what's going on
(2011.11.17 - 11:37:23) Vaga: i had 2 weeks at home
(2011.11.17 - 11:37:31) Vaga: when they got massed they started to bank like that
(2011.11.17 - 11:37:38) seaborgium: I know it happens for more then these 2
(2011.11.17 - 11:37:42) Vaga: for nearly 3 weeks?
(2011.11.17 - 11:38:00) seaborgium: Or longer
(2011.11.17 - 11:38:08) Vaga: yeah
(2011.11.17 - 11:38:10) Vaga: i got mad
(2011.11.17 - 11:38:14) seaborgium: There's just no real way to tell
(2011.11.17 - 11:38:20) Vaga: since i was 19 h online
(2011.11.17 - 11:38:36) Vaga: and u coudnt farm them once a day
(2011.11.17 - 11:38:52) seaborgium: the only way to really find any wrong doing is to look at ips at the time of banking
(2011.11.17 - 11:38:59) ChatBot: buhcoreTheGreat has been logged out (Timeout).
(2011.11.17 - 11:39:04) Gamniac: You're either predictable or need to shut off your webcam. Very Happy
(2011.11.17 - 11:39:04) admin: which rly helps when we are all at 1 house lol
(2011.11.17 - 11:39:04) Smog: well
(2011.11.17 - 11:39:23) admin: no, kenzu has no job, yet
(2011.11.17 - 11:39:38) Smog: well
(2011.11.17 - 11:39:47) Smog: sara doesn't either?
(2011.11.17 - 11:39:50) seaborgium: what about sara?
(2011.11.17 - 11:39:51) Vaga: how can 2 users bank at the same time for 2 weeks seconds away?
(2011.11.17 - 11:39:52) admin: both are still studying
(2011.11.17 - 11:39:56) seaborgium: Well wait
(2011.11.17 - 11:40:20) seaborgium: wtf was she thinking marrying a guy with out job Razz;)
(2011.11.17 - 11:40:52) Vaga: admin
(2011.11.17 - 11:41:03) Vaga: why did it take u so long to answer that?
(2011.11.17 - 11:41:07) seaborgium: Vaga and smog what's the point of this witch hunt?
(2011.11.17 - 11:41:19) Vaga: sea
(2011.11.17 - 11:41:20) admin: you think i'm watching this chat all the time?
(2011.11.17 - 11:41:22) Smog: kenzu is multi ing
(2011.11.17 - 11:41:31) admin: i'm reading on other tabs, only check this every once in a while
(2011.11.17 - 11:41:38) Vaga: and admin
(2011.11.17 - 11:41:40) seaborgium: Smog he isn't the only one
(2011.11.17 - 11:41:49) Vaga: bank seconds away?
(2011.11.17 - 11:42:02) seaborgium: How will admin catch it?
(2011.11.17 - 11:42:11) Smog: catch what?
(2011.11.17 - 11:42:25) Gamniac: Sounds like you're being a sore loser to me.
(2011.11.17 - 11:42:30) seaborgium: The multing
(2011.11.17 - 11:42:37) Smog: well
(2011.11.17 - 11:42:46) seaborgium: Gamniac they are right
(2011.11.17 - 11:42:47) Smog: we caught this one for him...
(2011.11.17 - 11:42:56) Vaga: insults of gamniac
(2011.11.17 - 11:42:57) seaborgium: It is happening
(2011.11.17 - 11:43:16) seaborgium: Anyone with siblings o kids who play the game
(2011.11.17 - 11:43:16) Smog: i'd be a sore loser if there was a contest...
(2011.11.17 - 11:43:18) seaborgium: Does it
(2011.11.17 - 11:44:14) Gamniac: And apparently, that's against the rules. BTW, who else does it, then?
(2011.11.17 - 11:44:26) Smog: well, then they are eithr smarter and not doing it in an obvious way, or they haven't drawn vaga's attentino
(2011.11.17 - 11:44:34) seaborgium: Gamniac what alliace you in?
(2011.11.17 - 11:44:49) Vaga: wr
(2011.11.17 - 11:44:50) Gamniac: WR, we're on public, remember?
(2011.11.17 - 11:44:57) Gamniac: Everyone can see.
(2011.11.17 - 11:44:57) Smog: ) admin: i'm reading on other tabs, only check this every once in a while
(2011.11.17 - 11:44:58) admin: or they aren't fighting vaga for a good while
(2011.11.17 - 11:45:11) seaborgium: Lol smog. It helps when warring the person
(2011.11.17 - 11:45:13) Smog: same thing...
(2011.11.17 - 11:45:14) admin: and then you can see i also type multiple answers
(2011.11.17 - 11:45:16) ChatBot: Damgood has been logged out (Timeout).
(2011.11.17 - 11:45:31) Smog: ok
(2011.11.17 - 11:45:42) admin: hell when i was in wars in sgw I kept tabs on the RL wake/sleep rhythms of half my enemies
(2011.11.17 - 11:45:51) seaborgium: Gamniac I know we are in public. I am on cell s I can't check ingame quickly
(2011.11.17 - 11:45:56) Smog: makes sense
(2011.11.17 - 11:46:10) seaborgium: That's why I asked
(2011.11.17 - 11:46:15) admin: then you can even see like when they are like having night out or crunching for exams, etc.
(2011.11.17 - 11:46:16) Smog: especially when before the war he only logged in about 4 times a day
(2011.11.17 - 11:46:36) seaborgium: But isn't wr almost to the same power as an allince 25% its size?
(2011.11.17 - 11:46:43) Vaga: even less smog
(2011.11.17 - 11:46:46) Smog: Smile))
(2011.11.17 - 11:46:58) Vaga: and after the war started
(2011.11.17 - 11:47:10) Vaga: 18 h of activity
(2011.11.17 - 11:47:15) seaborgium: Wiat when did kenzu hit 95m in size?
(2011.11.17 - 11:47:17) Vaga: womg:O
(2011.11.17 - 11:47:24) Gamniac: Doesn't everyone log in more often since the war started?
(2011.11.17 - 11:47:36) Vaga: gamniac
(2011.11.17 - 11:47:42) Smog: yes, maybe 2 times more
(2011.11.17 - 11:47:43) seaborgium: I log in less
(2011.11.17 - 11:47:58) Smog: but he "logs in" constantly
(2011.11.17 - 11:48:01) Smog: and sara too
(2011.11.17 - 11:48:50) seaborgium: Les I thought
(2011.11.17 - 11:48:55) ChatBot: zy-fy logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 11:49:04) Gamniac: That's what smartphones are for.
(2011.11.17 - 11:49:08) Smog: he had 100+
(2011.11.17 - 11:49:24) Vaga: gamniac do you even read what we said?
(2011.11.17 - 11:49:28) seaborgium: I don't really care about wr. Just laughing as thy being smashed by someone 25% there memebers
(2011.11.17 - 11:49:31) Smog: sold a lot
(2011.11.17 - 11:49:44) seaborgium: Oh
(2011.11.17 - 11:50:12) Gamniac: Ye, I do read, not my fault I'm a slow typer.
(2011.11.17 - 11:50:16) zy-fy: lol @ sea
(2011.11.17 - 11:50:23) seaborgium: Bah seems I forgot to post again. Grrr I give up. I am never going to get tings done
(2011.11.17 - 11:50:51) seaborgium: Ya should b faster then me. As I am on a cell phone
(2011.11.17 - 11:50:57) seaborgium: Hi zy
(2011.11.17 - 11:51:00) Vaga: gamniac dont be a slow minded 2
(2011.11.17 - 11:51:12) seaborgium: Still hate me?
(2011.11.17 - 11:51:26) zy-fy: nah
(2011.11.17 - 11:51:47) zy-fy: :bebendoceva:
(2011.11.17 - 11:51:55) seaborgium: Wow most people on chat
(2011.11.17 - 11:51:58) Smog: why would he hate you?
(2011.11.17 - 11:51:59) seaborgium: :danca:
(2011.11.17 - 11:52:16) zy-fy: bc we were enemies b4
(2011.11.17 - 11:52:16) seaborgium: His motd
(2011.11.17 - 11:52:24) zy-fy: ya that too
(2011.11.17 - 11:52:38) zy-fy: More like my dtom
(2011.11.17 - 11:52:56) Gamniac: Browsing destructoid in other tab. What the... [url=http://www.destructoid.com/​two-parents-actually-called-their​-child-dovahkiin-216019.phtml][/u​rl]
(2011.11.17 - 11:53:15) Smog: huh?
(2011.11.17 - 11:53:32) seaborgium: Wtf
(2011.11.17 - 11:53:57) seaborgium: Oh admin. I won't ask for data from ingame in excel anytime soon
(2011.11.17 - 11:54:07) admin: k
(2011.11.17 - 11:54:10) Smog: navblue says "hi" and is sorry he can't join the talk, his work is behind schedule
(2011.11.17 - 11:54:24) seaborgium: I set it up on my server for someting its a cry it its not. Csv
(2011.11.17 - 11:55:16) seaborgium: Ya know this no scroll bars thing sucks
(2011.11.17 - 11:55:20) Smog: admin
(2011.11.17 - 11:55:24) zy-fy: I get all my game data in excel from scientific research 8-|
(2011.11.17 - 11:55:31) Smog: your brother is multi ing
(2011.11.17 - 11:55:47) Vaga: he know that
(2011.11.17 - 11:55:48) admin: you mean that bank thing?
(2011.11.17 - 11:55:55) seaborgium: Say what zy?
(2011.11.17 - 11:55:55) Vaga: yes
(2011.11.17 - 11:55:57) Smog: yes
(2011.11.17 - 11:56:01) Vaga: and u are covering him
(2011.11.17 - 11:56:17) admin: like some others who also have their multies as officers and they also invited them to get invitation bonuses?
(2011.11.17 - 11:56:19) admin: ok
(2011.11.17 - 11:56:28) seaborgium: I bet its more then banking but let's face it how do you really catch it
(2011.11.17 - 11:57:02) zy-fy: When I can't find formula I look at how the game behaves and put it into a scatter plot
(2011.11.17 - 11:57:07) seaborgium: Nukem admin it never worked me. I couldn't get anyone to play for that long
(2011.11.17 - 11:57:17) Smog: you say ok to multi-ing????
(2011.11.17 - 11:58:06) Vaga: like some others who also have their multies as officers and they also invited them to get invitation bonuses?
(2011.11.17 - 11:58:12) seaborgium: Grr
(2011.11.17 - 11:58:20) Vaga: most of the players are from sgu
(2011.11.17 - 11:58:26) admin: no we're talking abuot multies who get created to feed commander and get invitation officers
(2011.11.17 - 11:58:38) Smog: ??
(2011.11.17 - 11:58:41) zy-fy: admin, the 2 accounts in question are both in the upper ranks. It's not like one is just sitting there
(2011.11.17 - 11:58:46) Vaga: he is talking about me
(2011.11.17 - 11:58:51) zy-fy: oh
(2011.11.17 - 11:58:54) Vaga: u can check the sgu
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:00) Vaga: and see some player there
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:02) admin: i'm not talking about anyone
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:05) admin: only about multies
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:09) Vaga: yes u are
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:20) admin: I just said i'm not
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:21) Vaga: u can check if u want
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:22) admin: why do you say i am
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:30) admin: check who?
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:33) admin: wtf you talking about?
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:38) Smog: so you are aware that people are multi-ing and you are ok with it??
(2011.11.17 - 11:59:52) Gamniac: In the words of seaborgium: "Anyone with siblings o kids who play the game Does it (multis)"
(2011.11.17 - 12:00:11) ChatBot: zy-fy rolls 1d6 and gets 5.
(2011.11.17 - 12:00:18) Smog: General Rules
It is illegal to:

1) Own more than one account on each available server.
(2011.11.17 - 12:00:25) admin: no, sea said that most people who play it from one place, lke siblings, family members, usually help each other out
(2011.11.17 - 12:00:34) Smog: 7) Use automated processes, macros, scripts or the like.
(2011.11.17 - 12:00:44) admin: hell I told my mum to login to bank for me bunch of times in sgw times lol
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:07) admin: like when i was out, she had no account anywhere
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:09) ChatBot: zy-fy rolls 1d6 and gets 5.
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:13) Vaga: your mother:O
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:18) zy-fy: how do I roll a d 20?
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:20) admin: oh yeah!
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:21) Gamniac: And the difference with Kenzu and Sara is...?
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:23) seaborgium: Hey now. I got other peoplesfamilyto play with us and I got ther bonuses lol
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:23) Vaga: omg
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:31) ChatBot: admin rolls 1d20 and gets 6.
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:47) admin: type /roll 1d20?
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:52) zy-fy: oh
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:56) Smog: 3) Sharing or giving your account details to others (i.e. for them to "look after it while you're away on holiday").
(2011.11.17 - 12:01:59) ChatBot: zy-fy rolls 2d20 and gets 10,19.
(2011.11.17 - 12:02:03) Smog: 4) Logging into other people's accounts.
(2011.11.17 - 12:02:13) ChatBot: zy-fy rolls 1d17 and gets 17.
(2011.11.17 - 12:02:23) zy-fy: haha! Very Happy victory!
(2011.11.17 - 12:02:33) ChatBot: Vaga rolls 1d6 and gets 4.
(2011.11.17 - 12:02:38) ChatBot: Vaga rolls 1d6 and gets 2.
(2011.11.17 - 12:02:39) admin: see, now i could have argued I wasn't logging into other players accounts and my mum wasn't a player in the first place
(2011.11.17 - 12:02:40) ChatBot: Vaga rolls 1d6 and gets 5.
(2011.11.17 - 12:02:47) Gamniac: And according to seaborgiuum, again, everyone with siblings and such is doing it. so?
(2011.11.17 - 12:02:47) admin: she also never got the login details since they were saved in the browser
(2011.11.17 - 12:03:04) Smog: yeah
(2011.11.17 - 12:03:11) Smog: but kenzu and sara...
(2011.11.17 - 12:03:16) admin: well multying varies, there's the dick hard like you create 10 multies they feed you resources, attack your enemies, etc.
(2011.11.17 - 12:03:21) Smog: 1 2 3 rules broken
(2011.11.17 - 12:03:45) Vaga: to bank seconds away
(2011.11.17 - 12:03:56) Vaga: one time its ok
(2011.11.17 - 12:03:57) admin: what's 2 and 3 . I get that you suggest 4)
(2011.11.17 - 12:04:34) Gamniac: I think that if there is call for such an investigation, it should be serverwide. Not just kenzu and sara.
(2011.11.17 - 12:04:41) admin: yup
(2011.11.17 - 12:04:53) admin: i'll need to do some spring cleaning, cos there's others
(2011.11.17 - 12:05:03) admin: i occassionally reset stats for farm feeding
(2011.11.17 - 12:05:07) admin: but i need a better system
(2011.11.17 - 12:05:29) Smog: you're going in the wrong direction
(2011.11.17 - 12:05:37) admin: yes, ok
(2011.11.17 - 12:05:39) Smog: your brother ins multying
(2011.11.17 - 12:05:40) admin: let's disable farming
(2011.11.17 - 12:05:42) admin: gj
(2011.11.17 - 12:06:13) Vaga: admin
(2011.11.17 - 12:06:27) Gamniac: Looks like the right bloody direction to me. Less aimed rule sharking.
(2011.11.17 - 12:07:02) Vaga: there is a fild where sara banks after that kenzu banks and seconds away the turn passes and kenzu banks again and after a few seconds sara banks
(2011.11.17 - 12:07:08) Vaga: what does that tell u?
(2011.11.17 - 12:07:17) Vaga: fild=film
(2011.11.17 - 12:07:32) Smog: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t​tGOdv5uS1w
(2011.11.17 - 12:07:41) Smog: check this
(2011.11.17 - 12:07:48) Smog: fresh made todeay
(2011.11.17 - 12:07:53) Smog: today
(2011.11.17 - 12:07:58) admin: n1, how does that not make sense
(2011.11.17 - 12:08:12) Smog: what???
(2011.11.17 - 12:08:16) Smog: oh
(2011.11.17 - 12:08:23) Smog: he forgot to tell you this
(2011.11.17 - 12:08:28) Smog: kenzu banks
(2011.11.17 - 12:08:33) admin: they come, need to bank, so whoever logins first banks, then you need to have the other bank
(2011.11.17 - 12:08:41) Smog: 5 seconds later sara back
(2011.11.17 - 12:08:43) Smog: s
(2011.11.17 - 12:08:47) Smog: banks*
(2011.11.17 - 12:08:57) admin: so then kenzu banks, then turn passed so sara might aswell bank again so that she doesn't have to bank for an EXTRA 30 mins
(2011.11.17 - 12:09:02) Smog: man
(2011.11.17 - 12:09:07) admin: were you enver in a war that you get farmed every hour?
(2011.11.17 - 12:09:09) Smog: just watch the video
(2011.11.17 - 12:09:12) admin: you will bank twice if you have to
(2011.11.17 - 12:09:21) admin: i have watched it
(2011.11.17 - 12:09:27) admin: it reminds me of sgw times Very Happy
(2011.11.17 - 12:09:36) Smog: it makes perfect sense?
(2011.11.17 - 12:09:38) Smog: right?
(2011.11.17 - 12:10:24) Vaga: again after the turn they have 1 turn income
(2011.11.17 - 12:10:25) Vaga: bouth
(2011.11.17 - 12:10:59) admin: on the other hand I see a reload every 10 secs
(2011.11.17 - 12:11:06) admin: someone might think it's an automated process
(2011.11.17 - 12:11:45) Smog: that's a 5 seconds reload
(2011.11.17 - 12:12:05) Smog: 7) Use automated processes, macros, scripts or the like.
(2011.11.17 - 12:12:32) Smog: please ban me for breaking rule no7
(2011.11.17 - 12:12:55) admin: i'm counting 10
(2011.11.17 - 12:13:04) Smog: AND ban kenzu and sara for breaking rules no 1,2 and 4
(2011.11.17 - 12:13:43) Smog: that's 5
(2011.11.17 - 12:13:50) Smog: i can tell you for sure
(2011.11.17 - 12:13:54) admin: which 5?
(2011.11.17 - 12:13:59) admin: 1,2 and 4 would be 3
(2011.11.17 - 12:14:02) Smog: 5 seconds
(2011.11.17 - 12:14:07) Smog: Razz
(2011.11.17 - 12:14:26) admin: yeh i counted 10 secs before each reload
(2011.11.17 - 12:14:44) admin: at least in those cases when paged finished loading and one could see when command ran again
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:02) Smog: whatever
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:12) Smog: the smallest interval is 5 seconds
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:20) Smog: but be it 10 if you want
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:20) admin: i know
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:21) admin: well
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:28) Smog: that doesn't change anything
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:29) admin: opera has even manual amount
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:33) admin: i can set it to 1 sec
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:38) admin: just it'd perma reload then
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:51) Smog: 1 minute is minimum in opera
(2011.11.17 - 12:15:54) Smog: i think
(2011.11.17 - 12:16:02) Vaga: admin
(2011.11.17 - 12:16:05) admin: you got manual
(2011.11.17 - 12:16:11) Vaga: do they log from the same ip?
(2011.11.17 - 12:16:24) admin: obviously they do, since we all live in 1 house
(2011.11.17 - 12:16:30) admin: it's a duh question
(2011.11.17 - 12:16:53) Vaga: i will hang myself
(2011.11.17 - 12:17:03) Vaga: i wonder if he is next to you right now
(2011.11.17 - 12:17:08) admin: do you even know how ip's work?
(2011.11.17 - 12:17:11) Vaga: or maybe we are talking to kenzu
(2011.11.17 - 12:17:24) Vaga: who the hell knows
(2011.11.17 - 12:17:31) Smog: that still doesn't explain how they mange to bank like that
(2011.11.17 - 12:17:40) Smog: and there is only one explanation for that
(2011.11.17 - 12:17:51) admin: there's 2 actually
(2011.11.17 - 12:18:03) ChatBot: HelveticaBlack logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 12:18:05) Smog: kenzu plays sara or sara plays kenzu
(2011.11.17 - 12:18:06) admin: they sit together in one room fyi during the day when she is studying and he's writing his thesis
(2011.11.17 - 12:18:08) Smog: true...
(2011.11.17 - 12:18:38) Smog: she never goes to school?
(2011.11.17 - 12:18:49) admin: though I'm sure you did notice that occassionally they leave even in the middle of the day
(2011.11.17 - 12:18:52) Vaga: and if she does?
(2011.11.17 - 12:19:05) ChatBot: HelveticaBlack logs out of the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 12:19:07) admin: then there's a thing called computer lab on the university
(2011.11.17 - 12:19:10) Vaga: he can bank for her
(2011.11.17 - 12:19:24) admin: ok, sure, if that helps you sleep
(2011.11.17 - 12:19:27) Smog: and they still manage to bank at the same time?????
(2011.11.17 - 12:19:46) Vaga: magical
(2011.11.17 - 12:19:53) Vaga: :arcoiris:
(2011.11.17 - 12:19:53) Gamniac: He said computer lab, as in: more than one system.
(2011.11.17 - 12:20:05) Smog: he's home
(2011.11.17 - 12:20:09) Smog: she's in the lab
(2011.11.17 - 12:20:16) zy-fy: multiple computers, computers everywhere. I know
(2011.11.17 - 12:20:23) Vaga: the fairy is helping them bank together
(2011.11.17 - 12:20:40) Smog: she calls him and tells him: 3, 2 1 loginnowbankthat'sitbyeseeyouhom​e
(2011.11.17 - 12:20:50) Smog: right??
(2011.11.17 - 12:20:53) zy-fy: lol
(2011.11.17 - 12:21:18) admin: yes sure, although I have no clue how you figured he's at home while she's in the lab when they bank together
(2011.11.17 - 12:21:26) Gamniac: STALKER!
(2011.11.17 - 12:21:32) Gamniac: X-D
(2011.11.17 - 12:21:32) Smog: they do it all the time
(2011.11.17 - 12:21:44) Smog: yeah, i'm a creep
(2011.11.17 - 12:21:53) zy-fy: they chatting while playing and when he gets the goodbye message theres no reason to stay online?
(2011.11.17 - 12:21:57) Smog: but i know one thing for sure
(2011.11.17 - 12:22:43) Smog: NO ONE IS GONNA PLAY A GAME IN WHICH THE ADMINS BROTHER IS CHEATING AND THE ADMIN IS COVERING FOR HIM
(2011.11.17 - 12:22:54) zy-fy: :metralhadora::metralhadora::met​ralhadora::metralhadora::metralha​dora::metralhadora::metralhadora:​:metralhadora::metralhadora::metr​alhadora::metralhadora::metralhad​ora:
(2011.11.17 - 12:23:02) Smog: :bebendoceva:
(2011.11.17 - 12:23:08) Vaga: :'(
(2011.11.17 - 12:23:12) Gamniac: except us, obviously.
(2011.11.17 - 12:23:24) Vaga: shut up u
(2011.11.17 - 12:23:49) Vaga: wr will be no more
(2011.11.17 - 12:23:53) Vaga: in time
(2011.11.17 - 12:24:13) zy-fy: :beer:8-) mmm, beer
(2011.11.17 - 12:24:24) Smog: :bebendoceva:
(2011.11.17 - 12:24:24) zy-fy: not really, I'm underage
(2011.11.17 - 12:24:34) Smog: pff
(2011.11.17 - 12:24:40) Smog: damn laws
(2011.11.17 - 12:24:49) Smog: gimme back my beer
(2011.11.17 - 12:25:01) Saif: :bebendoceva:
(2011.11.17 - 12:25:03) zy-fy: maybe I'll just drive on over to Canada then Razz
(2011.11.17 - 12:25:04) Smog slaps zy fy and takes the beer away
(2011.11.17 - 12:25:13) Smog: Smile)
(2011.11.17 - 12:25:22) Vaga: :crazy:
(2011.11.17 - 12:25:38) Vaga: admin
(2011.11.17 - 12:26:02) Vaga: can u make the bann for 2 more days on the forum?
(2011.11.17 - 12:26:08) Vaga: i dont want to talk crap
(2011.11.17 - 12:26:29) Vaga: if not i will mass kenzu
(2011.11.17 - 12:26:30) admin: go spam again and i'll ban for a week
(2011.11.17 - 12:26:37) Vaga: :bombabad:
(2011.11.17 - 12:26:41) Vaga: ok
(2011.11.17 - 12:26:49) Vaga: i will masss kenzu again
(2011.11.17 - 12:27:00) Vaga: and tell him that u are to blame
(2011.11.17 - 12:27:04) zy-fy: yay kenzu massing Very Happy
(2011.11.17 - 12:27:10) Smog: so you're gonna say that it's all a big coincidence, and the one month banking at the same time is normal, right?
(2011.11.17 - 12:27:48) Vaga: smog admin can give kenzu 5 t kuwal and who can notice something?
(2011.11.17 - 12:27:57) Vaga: just like that
(2011.11.17 - 12:28:04) Vaga: :assobio:
(2011.11.17 - 12:28:17) Vaga: who can check something like that?
(2011.11.17 - 12:28:27) zy-fy: admin, lol
(2011.11.17 - 12:28:41) Vaga: yea lol
(2011.11.17 - 12:29:09) Vaga: :briga:
(2011.11.17 - 12:29:26) zy-fy: I think that some amount of spying should be able to show bank amount
(2011.11.17 - 12:29:27) admin: so, let's get this straight, they are in a war, have low def, could and would get farmed every few turns, and you're suprised that once they wake up and bank the first time, they bank after the same amount of turns after producing the same amount of kuwal while having the same low defs
(2011.11.17 - 12:29:58) Smog: yes
(2011.11.17 - 12:30:02) admin: well there's a simple reason why kenzu wouldn't want 5t
(2011.11.17 - 12:30:03) zy-fy: but the time between bankings is so small
(2011.11.17 - 12:30:11) Smog: you seem to be ok...
(2011.11.17 - 12:30:16) Vaga: what is that?
(2011.11.17 - 12:30:19) admin: it's the same as when you cheat resources in single player, after you start, it'll suck soon
(2011.11.17 - 12:30:43) zy-fy: I cheated in the Sims. I had plenty fun Smile
(2011.11.17 - 12:30:57) Smog: i cheated minesweeper
(2011.11.17 - 12:30:59) Vaga: not 5 t but a 500 bil or 1 t once every month
(2011.11.17 - 12:31:02) Smog: amazed everyone
(2011.11.17 - 12:31:16) admin: yup same here, just i played for a few months, then after i started cheating i only played for a week or two
(2011.11.17 - 12:31:17) Smog: nevermind that
(2011.11.17 - 12:31:21) Vaga: or the fact that somehow kenzus strike doesnt drop like ours wheb assaulting
(2011.11.17 - 12:31:27) Smog: are you gonna take some action against him or not?
(2011.11.17 - 12:31:47) Vaga: yes
(2011.11.17 - 12:31:51) Vaga: final question
(2011.11.17 - 12:31:56) Vaga: cuz i want to play dota
(2011.11.17 - 12:32:00) Vaga: and smog must help
(2011.11.17 - 12:32:11) admin: go play dota, pdc? league? rgc?
(2011.11.17 - 12:32:20) admin: will be cleaning up the multies soon
(2011.11.17 - 12:32:30) zy-fy: heimerdinger! Very Happy
(2011.11.17 - 12:32:32) admin: so action against all
(2011.11.17 - 12:32:33) Smog: (22:31:27) Smog: are you gonna take some action against him or not?
(2011.11.17 - 12:32:44) admin: (21:32:20) admin: will be cleaning up the multies soon
(2011.11.17 - 12:33:15) Smog: man, i'm playing a game here and you brother is playing it too
(2011.11.17 - 12:33:29) Smog: and you;re covering his ass for a shit he's been doing
(2011.11.17 - 12:33:46) zy-fy: STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART!
(2011.11.17 - 12:33:52) Smog: and you take action against everyone???
(2011.11.17 - 12:33:53) zy-fy: :assobio:
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:01) Smog: that's QUIT
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:02) Smog: Wink
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:13) ChatBot: seaborgium has been logged out (Timeout).
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:22) Vaga: cute
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:30) admin: although vaga on that note, what about micey
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:32) Vaga: Twisted Evil
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:37) Vaga: yeah
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:42) Vaga: what about her?
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:49) Smog: what about micey??
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:55) Vaga: now now
(2011.11.17 - 12:34:57) Vaga: let him talk
(2011.11.17 - 12:35:03) admin: he never loggs in without you logging in less than 1 minute after you log out, or he loggs out and you login in the next 1 minute
(2011.11.17 - 12:35:17) Smog: it's a SHE
(2011.11.17 - 12:35:22) admin: same shit, if i take your observation of kenzu, then apparently you are multying
(2011.11.17 - 12:35:24) admin: dont care
(2011.11.17 - 12:35:29) admin: sara is a she too
(2011.11.17 - 12:35:39) Smog: never told her a he
(2011.11.17 - 12:35:40) admin: so rly
(2011.11.17 - 12:35:42) Vaga: when was that?
(2011.11.17 - 12:35:43) admin: it's all crap
(2011.11.17 - 12:35:48) Vaga: when was that?
(2011.11.17 - 12:36:03) admin: I only added that logout addon 2 weeks ago
(2011.11.17 - 12:36:04) admin: so
(2011.11.17 - 12:36:08) admin: 2 weeks now
(2011.11.17 - 12:36:17) Vaga: how many times did it happened?
(2011.11.17 - 12:36:41) Vaga: if u see my activity
(2011.11.17 - 12:36:45) admin: let's see
(2011.11.17 - 12:36:51) admin: every day several times
(2011.11.17 - 12:36:57) Vaga: really?
(2011.11.17 - 12:36:58) Smog: admin
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:04) Smog: you see micey there
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:07) Smog: right??
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:08) Vaga: show me the logs today?
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:14) admin: i see login, logout, login
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:16) Smog: i never saw sara on chat
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:21) Vaga: today?
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:26) Vaga: show me
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:36) Gamniac: Speaking of Micey, he's kinda quiet.
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:39) admin: 23:41 login, 23:47 logout, 23:48 login
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:58) admin: rly, dont care, vaga you can see your login times in your own base page
(2011.11.17 - 12:38:23) Vaga: no no no
(2011.11.17 - 12:38:27) Vaga: i really care
(2011.11.17 - 12:38:38) Vaga: cuz i told her to mass kenzu today
(2011.11.17 - 12:38:40) admin: so look it up
(2011.11.17 - 12:38:44) admin: you can see it yourself
(2011.11.17 - 12:39:07) admin: so it's not like i can even make up logs, since you can always check them yourself
(2011.11.17 - 12:39:14) Vaga: [16 Nov] 23:34 82.137.9.225
(2011.11.17 - 12:39:22) Vaga: this is my log on 23:34
(2011.11.17 - 12:39:35) Smog: so you're bringing the discussion to vaga after we SHOWED you your brother is cheating?
(2011.11.17 - 12:39:38) Vaga: i never loged on 23:41
(2011.11.17 - 12:39:48) Vaga: smog
(2011.11.17 - 12:39:52) Vaga: leave me a bit
(2011.11.17 - 12:39:57) Vaga: i never loged in today
(2011.11.17 - 12:40:04) Vaga: i even farmed her admin
(2011.11.17 - 12:40:09) Vaga: she got out of ppt
(2011.11.17 - 12:40:09) admin: i'm showing you that your crap observations mean jack
(2011.11.17 - 12:40:19) Vaga: and stayed 10 min out with the kuwal
(2011.11.17 - 12:40:37) Vaga: then i farmed her and returned the kuwal
(2011.11.17 - 12:40:47) Vaga: when i could simpy banked for her
(2011.11.17 - 12:40:57) Vaga: she missed 3 ppts
(2011.11.17 - 12:41:02) admin: didn't say it was today
(2011.11.17 - 12:41:22) Vaga: that is crap
(2011.11.17 - 12:41:40) Vaga: i could have banked for her every 15 min if i wanted
(2011.11.17 - 12:41:46) admin: gratz
(2011.11.17 - 12:42:04) Vaga: but she got farmed
(2011.11.17 - 12:42:35) Vaga: and if u compare my activity with hers
(2011.11.17 - 12:42:47) admin: so?
(2011.11.17 - 12:42:53) Vaga: so?
(2011.11.17 - 12:42:53) admin: multies usually dont have same level of activity
(2011.11.17 - 12:42:58) admin: main accounts get logged in more often
(2011.11.17 - 12:43:29) Vaga: to you want us together?
(2011.11.17 - 12:43:32) Vaga: or a cam
(2011.11.17 - 12:43:41) Vaga: or at the same time from our main ips?
(2011.11.17 - 12:43:47) admin: do you want kenzu and sara together?
(2011.11.17 - 12:43:49) Vaga: she is online atm from her ip
(2011.11.17 - 12:44:07) Vaga: yeah
(2011.11.17 - 12:44:11) Vaga: at the same time
(2011.11.17 - 12:44:29) Vaga: not one after the other
(2011.11.17 - 12:45:40) Vaga: cuz from that film it shows cleary that kenzu went on saras account banked...log into his acount banked... waited for the turn and banked again...loged into saras acount and banked again
(2011.11.17 - 12:46:40) Gamniac: unless it shows footage from RL kenzu, I doubt the "clearly".
(2011.11.17 - 12:46:51) admin: sara thinks you guys are being silly
(2011.11.17 - 12:47:00) Vaga: ofc she does
(2011.11.17 - 12:47:06) Vaga: or maybe that is kenzu
(2011.11.17 - 12:47:15) Vaga: who the hell knows
(2011.11.17 - 12:47:22) admin: well unless he suddenly change into a girl
(2011.11.17 - 12:47:47) admin: ok, nvm she said ok, asked me what she should do after she loggs in
(2011.11.17 - 12:47:51) admin: i told her to call you names
(2011.11.17 - 12:48:08) ChatBot: Sara logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 12:48:48) ChatBot: Keinutnai logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 12:48:57) Vaga: no point
(2011.11.17 - 12:48:58) Sara: dfdfsdf jodf
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:00) Keinutnai: so what now?
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:01) Sara: oh
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:05) Vaga: smog is selling the account
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:07) admin: ok, so screenshot?
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:08) Vaga: and i will 2
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:20) admin: I rly dont see what this will prove anyway
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:29) Sara: I am logged in
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:30) Vaga: hello sara and kenzu
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:44) Smog: hello sara/kenzu
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:49) Vaga: admin
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:55) Sara: hi
(2011.11.17 - 12:49:57) Vaga: i beg micey to play this game
(2011.11.17 - 12:50:03) Sara: = =
(2011.11.17 - 12:50:11) Vaga: i baged a lot of people cuz i like it
(2011.11.17 - 12:50:22) Vaga: but micey is barely playing it
(2011.11.17 - 12:50:30) admin: so help make it better
(2011.11.17 - 12:50:50) Vaga: and if sara il telling me right now that she banks like that
(2011.11.17 - 12:50:58) Vaga: i will hang myself
(2011.11.17 - 12:51:05) admin: you say somethign is wrong, then repeat it, ignore what I say, and then just say i dont listen
(2011.11.17 - 12:51:18) Vaga: sara
(2011.11.17 - 12:51:25) Sara: what
(2011.11.17 - 12:51:28) ChatBot: Keinutnai has been logged out (Timeout).
(2011.11.17 - 12:51:31) ChatBot: Keinutnai logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 12:51:35) Vaga: (22:50:50) Vaga: and if sara il telling me right now that she banks like that
(2011.11.17 - 12:51:44) Keinutnai: of course sara banks, why shouldn't she
(2011.11.17 - 12:51:49) Vaga: do you really became that active after the war?
(2011.11.17 - 12:51:54) Sara: i have to
(2011.11.17 - 12:51:59) Vaga: goodbye crued world
(2011.11.17 - 12:52:05) Vaga: cruel
(2011.11.17 - 12:52:26) Keinutnai: war makes everyone more active
(2011.11.17 - 12:52:34) Vaga: admin
(2011.11.17 - 12:52:39) admin: ok, i hope for good input in assault topic
(2011.11.17 - 12:52:53) Vaga: can u unban me from the forum pls
(2011.11.17 - 12:53:00) Vaga: i want to post in the sell account section
(2011.11.17 - 12:53:08) Vaga: if i post somewhere else
(2011.11.17 - 12:53:14) admin: dont spam anymore
(2011.11.17 - 12:53:14) Vaga: u can bann me permanentlu
(2011.11.17 - 12:53:16) admin: bb unless there's still soemthing important
(2011.11.17 - 12:53:48) admin: unbanned
(2011.11.17 - 12:53:50) admin: bye
(2011.11.17 - 12:53:55) Vaga: bye
(2011.11.17 - 12:54:08) ChatBot: admin logs out of the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 12:54:44) ChatBot: Keinutnai logs out of the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 12:56:47) ChatBot: Gamniac leaves the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 12:57:00) ChatBot: Gamniac enters the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 12:57:05) ChatBot: Gamniac leaves the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 12:57:06) ChatBot: Gamniac enters the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 12:57:09) ChatBot: Gamniac logs out of the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 12:57:19) ChatBot: Vaga logs out of the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 12:58:47) ChatBot: Vaga logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 12:59:20) Vaga: orry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator to obtain more information.
(2011.11.17 - 13:01:19) ChatBot: Saif has been logged out (Timeout).
(2011.11.17 - 13:02:02) ChatBot: Sara leaves the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 13:02:05) ChatBot: Sara enters the channel.
(2011.11.17 - 13:06:23) ChatBot: Vaga logs out of the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 13:17:13) ChatBot: Keinutnai logs into the Chat.
(2011.11.17 - 13:17:49) Keinutnai: not sure what this is about, but will inform admin about this problem
(2011.11.17 - 13:30:31) Keinutnai: Hi baby!
(2011.11.17 - 13:31:10) Sara: honey,what
(2011.11.17 - 13:31:28) ChatBot: Smog has been logged out (Timeout).

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by adrian on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:17 pm

so that was all about Smile)

admin, you want me to show you how I can login on chat with 4 different accounts at the same time ( i`ll make 3 more just to preove my point and then I delete them all, including my own)?

you know...not all of us are rookies in programming and web mechanics.

just patethic....

I bet I can even make a pattern script to determine if their bank behaviour is random as you say, or it follows a pattern. I bet it will be above 70%. ( only the fact that kenzu banks first and sara second each time gives a big chance kenzu it at least multying, if not script using).

adrian
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:28 pm


(2011.11.17 - 12:36:58) Smog: admin
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:04) Smog: you see micey there
(2011.11.17 - 12:37:07) Smog: right??


(2011.11.17 - 12:43:47) admin: do you want kenzu and sara together?
(2011.11.17 - 12:44:07) Vaga: yeah
(2011.11.17 - 12:44:11) Vaga: at the same time
(2011.11.17 - 12:44:29) Vaga: not one after the other

stop posting crap adrian, first vaga presented that as proof that micey is a real person, then he himself wanted to see them online and I got them online.

But your post was yet another proof from my side that you lot dont care how much effort I put up with listening

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by adrian on Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 pm

post all banking logs of those two in the last 3 weeks for all to see. I think that will end up all disputes.

later edit. Usullay i`d ask you to post cookies(for those who don`t know, I`m talking about browser cookies) too for each, but I think you`ll excuse me for not trusting you on that.

adrian
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by adrian on Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:14 pm

if i think it through, don`t bother. i rest my case since i`m gonna stop playing anyways.

adrian
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:52 pm

remember to tell damgood that i'm still waiting for that apology, since you see him so often irl

_________________
Disclaimer:
1) You are always welcome to correct my assumptions and understanding of a situation but please do so in a logical and sound manner.
2) If I ask stupid questions it's only because sometimes people aren't smart enough to ask these themselves.
3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by damgood on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Admin wrote:remember to tell damgood that i'm still waiting for that apology, since you see him so often irl

SERIOUSLY ? What for?

You should apologize to the players for insulting their intelligence.

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Please check out kenzu/sara -suspected of multi/ script using

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum