Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farming "Fake" kuwal

+6
Nomad
damgood
Kenzu
Kingofshinobis1
Mystake
Admin
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Farming "Fake" kuwal - Page 4 Empty Re: Farming "Fake" kuwal

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:43 am

I will admit to not fully understanding why there are some that think that this action is necessary, I do not see it as needed myself.

What I do see if this gets implemented is a bunch of players get pissed off & Quit AW, & the rest will just rework the exhisting policies to overcome this "fake Kuwal" update as I will call it,

The problem that I think that is trying to be addressed here is P2P action, or activity, (in other words, wars) unfortunately we have a slough of players who would rather play statbuilder that actually go to war in a wargame, (if that is what they want to do then so be it). As I see it whatever game mechanic that is added to force wars upon the players, the players will come up with a way to skirt it as they have now with the current policies that are set up...

I do not know how to achieve the P2P action that is being sought, nor do I fully understand why it is being sought, but I honestly do not think that this is the way to do it,,, personally I would rather see all the policies scrapped, but I doubt that that will be done either, sorry I do not have more to add to this convo...
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Steveanaya Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:25 am

@kenzu- hasn't that worked wonders? If it wasn't for that update, I think the AT price would be at around 70mil each.

Make it so that we receive an extra 10 AT daily if we log in that day. This way we further counter hyperinflation.

Modifications of course would be necessary but this is just an idea.

Anyways back to the topic: if we farm fake kuwal, when do we farm real kuwal?
Steveanaya
Steveanaya
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 1624
Alliance : Fedaykin
Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:30 pm

I agree with kong, as some people can get pissed at this and simply leave, and getting this update will not let AW get players from nowhere. In fact, it will be hard to explain to new people and they might think it's a ridiculous system.

Farming policies will without a doubt get modified to suit the needs of alliances.

Steveanaya wrote:@kenzu- hasn't that worked wonders? If it wasn't for that update, I think the AT price would be at around 70mil each.

Make it so that we receive an extra 10 AT daily if we log in that day. This way we further counter hyperinflation.

Modifications of course would be necessary but this is just an idea.

Anyways back to the topic: if we farm fake kuwal, when do we farm real kuwal?

No, it hasn't done anything that I haven't predicted and made public.
What happened is pretty much the same what I have said would happen.

I said that without a change AT price would rise, farms on the other hand dont grow fast in production.
Now there is 2 times more AT, but same number of farms, so obviously farms will yield 2 times less kuwal, since they are farmed 2 times more, and each AT costs half of the price it would cost without the change.
Changing AT output has not influenced kuwal inflation. It simply led to a inflation of AT.
Since 2 times more AT are produced, but resources they can generate (through farming and raiding) remained the same, their value fell by 50%. Of course market prices adjusted slowly over months.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:29 pm

I have given this some more thought, & have come up with the following...

1) activity is down ATM due to all or most players saving for the soon to be released Air force update...

2) activity is down because, A) war is expensive, (as it should be), but look at the length of time it takes to rebuild after accts get wrecked, both in units, weapons, but in turns as well, even with using up all MR's to help restock turns, it will still take a couple of weeks to get back to "fighting strength" as I call it; it doesn't bother me, but a lot of players find it annoying...

3) this is the worst of all in my opinion,,, statbuilders, or players who just play to build up resources & sell them for $$... stat builders are only worried about having the best accounts, & the others are only interested in $$, neither are interested in playing the game, & will do whatever to avoid having any damage done to their accts...

I think that things will get better after the air force update comes out, as for the rest, its been put up with for more than a year now, I really do not think that adding this update will change much... JMO.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content