Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What "Make This User my Commander" Do?

4 posters

Go down

What "Make This User my Commander" Do? Empty What "Make This User my Commander" Do?

Post by Starryager Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:23 am

You know in bulletin board. Commanders post their offers and requests...

But what makes this user commander do?
I'm curious, i refuse to press that button till i know what it do.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : Disabled by Galactic Identify remover.
Alliance : United Universe Nation
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-07-24

http://umumum.com/

Back to top Go down

What "Make This User my Commander" Do? Empty Re: What "Make This User my Commander" Do?

Post by Kenzu Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:50 am

if you press it, you will become the officer of that person, he/she will become your commander, which means that this commander will pay you a set rate (a rate he set by himself and you can see the rate on the bulletin board usually, or in the income page, multiplied by the amount of units you give him). You give him a bonus of 20% of your raw unit production (which means that you create 120% units), if you dont have a commander you produce only a bonus of 10% which you keep for yourself (110% total unit production in this case)

It is recommended that each player has a commander and at the same time is a commander himself.

(Make sure you always have a commander who pays you enough income. The payment should be similiar to the price of an untrained unit, which means you should get roughly 100.000 kuwal per unit). If you produce 1000 uu per day raw unit production the commander should give you additional income of
1000 / 5 x 100.000 (price of uu) / 48 (amount of turns per day) =
416.667 more income per turn
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

What "Make This User my Commander" Do? Empty Re: What "Make This User my Commander" Do?

Post by Starryager Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:06 am

Kenzu wrote:if you press it, you will become the officer of that person, he/she will become your commander, which means that this commander will pay you a set rate (a rate he set by himself and you can see the rate on the bulletin board usually, or in the income page, multiplied by the amount of units you give him). You give him a bonus of 20% of your raw unit production (which means that you create 120% units), if you dont have a commander you produce only a bonus of 10% which you keep for yourself (110% total unit production in this case)

It is recommended that each player has a commander and at the same time is a commander himself.

(Make sure you always have a commander who pays you enough income. The payment should be similiar to the price of an untrained unit, which means you should get roughly 100.000 kuwal per unit). If you produce 1000 uu per day raw unit production the commander should give you additional income of
1000 / 5 x 100.000 (price of uu) / 48 (amount of turns per day) =
416.667 more income per turn

Oh. >Smile I'm gonna to make more UU raw so he will have to pay me more money. Lol.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 am

commanders may also offer you other services, as sometimes people will be less likely to attack you for kuwal because they might be worried your commander will retaliate on them.

or the commander will offer you some good advice, etc.

theres more the having commanders than just simply getting an income boost
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:33 pm

Admin wrote:commanders may also offer you other services, as sometimes people will be less likely to attack you for kuwal because they might be worried your commander will retaliate on them.

or the commander will offer you some good advice, etc.

theres more the having commanders than just simply getting an income boost

Oh cool.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:30 pm

Plus some commanders give weekly or daily "bonuses" for things you do from loyalty awards to giving you resources to increase your size or UP with.

Not all but some do.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:26 am

Nomad wrote:Plus some commanders give weekly or daily "bonuses" for things you do from loyalty awards to giving you resources to increase your size or UP with.

Not all but some do.

actually loyalty awards are given to players who play the game for a long time, it has nothing to do with officers or commanders.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:39 pm

I'm not talking about the ingame loyalty awards, I'm talking about the awards some commanders give to loyal officers Very Happy
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:45 pm

Nomad wrote:I'm not talking about the ingame loyalty awards, I'm talking about the awards some commanders give to loyal officers Very Happy

How do the commander can give their officer some UP Raw? Sounds great.
I would like to earn 5,000UP per week from my commander, it is important for me. Or at least, it is better than nothing right?

And how to be loyal to commanders? Does it involved with messaging them in inbox?

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:43 pm

if you want them to kick you for spamming your inbox? sure
otherwise maybe just ask what your commander expects from you
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Starryager Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Admin wrote:if you want them to kick you for spamming your inbox? sure
otherwise maybe just ask what your commander expects from you

I can't spam ingame, i don't play while i spam other people inbox.

Oh.

Starryager
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:17 am

your CO gets UP from you, you get Kewal from your CO
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum