Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

losses

+8
Manleva
kingkongfan1
Nomad
Admin
Kingofshinobis1
Kenzu
seaborgium
Mystake
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

losses - Page 5 Empty Re: losses

Post by Nomad Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:49 am

Mystake wrote:
I bet you, with this exact same game, I could make way more money than you.

Then go do it and prove it.

I'll come play, since Kenzu seems to be running AW more then martin, and his game gets more frequent updates and attention.

Personally from what you said so far I cant see it lasting 6 months without changing may of your suggestions Back to something close to what they are now,,,, but you can always prove me wrong.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:47 am

I would give it a shot. I just ask one thing, keep the images low so I can play on my phone.
Something this administration seems to keep missing.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:45 pm

seaborgium wrote:I would give it a shot. I just ask one thing, keep the images low so I can play on my phone.
Something this administration seems to keep missing.

yeah its quite cluttered and frustrating. perhaps there should be some way to turn the images OFF.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:27 pm

here you can turn them off

Account Settings => Display options

Display Battlefield Pictures
Display Infobar Pictures
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:58 pm

you can turn most off, but not all.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:14 am

seaborgium wrote:you can turn most off, but not all.

The sidebar and Trade Center images are the only ones which can't be turned off. Am I right or I forgot something?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:38 pm

do I need a big strike to cause big damage during assaults? or is it again based on %?

because ya im assaulting someone atm but its not nearly taking out enuff of their defense to make raiding them worth it...

at least not with the way ST work it isn't worth it

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 12
Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:49 pm

you know what? I don't get it.

I tried oversabbing and it miserably failed and is only cost effective if the person you're going after has few weapons and no covert, otherwise u hafta mass that covert away too and that increases costs making it once again not efficient.

so, i tried assaulting someone, except both theirs and my losses added up to way than they would've been if I had just raided him normally.
Plus, as I got them to a smaller defense my strike was going down faster.

I don't understand this game,

being stronger doesn't make you stronger????

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:09 pm

yes its % based mystake (it has already been explained I believe). And also if you failed at an oversab you didn't do something right or either they were on realm alert

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:23 pm

so if its %, if I assault with a 10b strke onto a 1b defense, then I'll still end up losing more.

that doesn't make any sense!

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 pm

why are you so set an attacking someone with a defense and wanting it to be free??????????

time and time again you absolutely refuse to look at the other end of the spectrum on the changes you keep asking for.

Everyone else does just fine with it. Raid and farm when its profitable, if its not then move to the next, and if you want to make a permanent farm then bite the bullet and pay the price just like everyone else does.

The only way I can see making any of these changes remotely viable is to tie them to logins/activity. Anyone active and logging in should get FULL credit and strength from what ever def they have. if someone doesnt log in for days/weeks/months or what ever then I'm fine with decreasing the effectiveness of their men. Nothing less is viable to me.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by damgood Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Mystake wrote:so if its %, if I assault with a 10b strke onto a 1b defense, then I'll still end up losing more.

Told you to give up man... Nothing will change. Just be happy that you found a new strategy:
if you are massed, just rebuild and wait for him to strike again because he will lose more resources,
and you can laugh at him Laughing

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystake Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Nomad wrote:why are you so set an attacking someone with a defense and wanting it to be free??????????

time and time again you absolutely refuse to look at the other end of the spectrum on the changes you keep asking for.

Everyone else does just fine with it. Raid and farm when its profitable, if its not then move to the next, and if you want to make a permanent farm then bite the bullet and pay the price just like everyone else does.

The only way I can see making any of these changes remotely viable is to tie them to logins/activity. Anyone active and logging in should get FULL credit and strength from what ever def they have. if someone doesnt log in for days/weeks/months or what ever then I'm fine with decreasing the effectiveness of their men. Nothing less is viable to me.

Why? Because if someone has a 200m defense and hasn't logged in in 3 weeks, why should it be so hard to take them down?? You should have to log in to 'maintain' your account. If a leader vacates his post for 3 weeks, chaos ensues. You're really telling me that an abandoned account should retain its full military capability?

the game is flawed, you can't actually destroy someone. It's SGW all over again, but in a different flavour.

Mystake
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Mystake wrote:
Nomad wrote:why are you so set an attacking someone with a defense and wanting it to be free??????????

Why? Because if someone has a 200m defense and hasn't logged in in 3 weeks, why should it be so hard to take them down?? You should have to log in to 'maintain' your account. If a leader vacates his post for 3 weeks, chaos ensues. You're really telling me that an abandoned account should retain its full military capability?

the game is flawed, you can't actually destroy someone. It's SGW all over again, but in a different flavour.

you can not show me a single account who has not logged in for 3 weeks and whos defense hasnt changed. That account will get farmed and will get raided and the def will fall in time.

Does it suck, yeah

unless your willing to look at new players, massed players, and the other end of the spectrum your idea sucks even worse because it effects "active" accounts, not the inactive ones.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:39 pm

damgood wrote:
Mystake wrote:so if its %, if I assault with a 10b strke onto a 1b defense, then I'll still end up losing more.

Told you to give up man... Nothing will change. Just be happy that you found a new strategy:
if you are massed, just rebuild and wait for him to strike again because he will lose more resources,
and you can laugh at him Laughing

well how about you both build a defense and I will test this theory of yours LOL

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content