Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crusade of Vengeance

+29
Magnus
Sara
zy-fy
Casshern
J1nx
Manleva
Jiro
JadeFire
Admin
Mystake
doxakk
damgood
kingkongfan1
pxn
Steveanaya
stars
Nimras
Kenzu
superkingtsob
ghyogod
Special Agent 47
buhcoreTheGreat
mental
Beldar
curumo
Smog
Kingofshinobis1
seaborgium
ian
33 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Crusade of Vengeance - Page 11 Empty Re: The Crusade of Vengeance

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:30 pm

I am confused. I was under the impression there would be a 3 week period of rebuilding and resource gathering before TIE and WR square off and go toe to toe?

Going from present state will not be a very good gauge due to present account expenditures and present state of account disrepair.

But as long as WR and TIE both agree to what ever you guys decide then I wish you both luck. I will be watching with great anticipation.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm

curumo wrote:The war's not over yet. Muj want out cause they can't continue on their own and WR and Sara would have a LOT easier work against us without any outside interference. This is still being discussed by TIE leadership and we will come back with an answer within 12 hours or so of my post.

Well if this is true then WR and Sara has to leave in 3 hours time and waite for Muj plus TIE is over and then TIE, WR and Sara could start again if you like.

I need to talk to TM about this.

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm

Kenzu does WR and VIS agree to stop at 8am gametime untill TIE decides to end things with Muj?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:52 pm

Now since this is going to be over soon(I think). I would like to post items that I had talked with kenzu about, and ones I knew I had missed but couldn't find.

A. Take responsibility for their members actions, Most parties have agreed to this.
The only thing left on this front is to set a time frame, mainly so that people don't leave do the deeds then rejoin the alliance.
TM is thinking that 10 days is roughly a decent time. I await others(leaders) post about this item.
Obviously this doesn't include vendettas.

B. Now the item of TOC. As it is seen ingame, TOC looks and mostly acts like an empire. If it is not an empire then please remove TOC from the name. If it is then please list the Leader, 2ic, and diplomat for it.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:22 pm

I agree with both points Sea raised - information on who to contact in TOC is crucial, as is a time-period for a alliance to be responsible (10 days sounds about right).

Regarding Mujengan, WR & VIS - and TIE's stance on them, I ll simply copy my PM I sent Kenzu mid-afternoon yesterday:

Hey Buddy.

The Imperium will be prepared to have peace as soon as yourself, Sara, Doxak and Rampage have been massed.

The reason for that is simple: Almost everyone in TOC who have participated in hits on TIE have been massed either by ourselves or The Marauders. Its basically just you 4 left and one or 2 others.

Once you guys have been massed - given you 4 have been active in massing us, we d be happy to call it quits.

So I don't forsee this war lasting much longer to be honest assuming you don't want it to.

I m proposing (once the above has been completed):

- ALL Alliances agree to be responsible for their members actions.
- ALL Alliances agree to respect one another's farming policy.
- ALL Alliances agree that the following are hostile actions and deemed unacceptable:

Sabbing
Assassinating
Assaults
Invasions
Hunt-Assassins.
Farming hits done in violation of a farming policy.

Sound reasonable?

I believe Kenzu didn't have a problem with this & said it sounded reasonable.

However myself & the TIE HC will meet on msn later on today and discuss the above and finalize our position.

Its possible we might just decide further blood-shed is unnecessary and stop the war today.... given we entered the war with the primary objective of retaliating to Mujengan for the attacks on Stars and making them accept responsibility for their members actions... both of which have been achieved (assuming ghyogod is in a position to speak for Mujengan - something we need confirming before we can have peace with Mujengan).

Other than that... everything we ve done against WR/VIS has merely been retaliation to them intervening in this war against us.

Either way, TIE will get back to everyone tonight after having a chat.

Thanks
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:08 pm

curumo wrote:Kenzu if I'm not wrong what Sea is saying is the following:

TM will pull out of the war if WR and VIS pull out too - which means that TIE and Muj can finish this war uninterrupted and WR and VIS can have a stand-off at a later point. Or did I misunderstood things?

Yes, you misunderstand.
When I talked to ian it appeared he has no interest in fighting Mujengan anymore. This means that you can sign a peace treaty with them now.
WR and Sara will keep on fighting Imperium. If you want to end the war, just pm me.

curumo, ian, get on MSN and talk to Farcas. Have you not talked to him yet? I thought you would organise everything with him while this thing with TM was going on. I see farcas on most of the day, but not you two.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm

The Imperium is prepared to sign a peace treaty with Mujengan under the following conditions:

Alliances take responsibility for members who have been in their alliance longer than 7 days, and for ex-members who have left their alliance within the last 7 days.

- Both alliances agree to respect one another's farming policies and provide compensation should a breach occur
- Both alliances agree to compensate for hostile actions conducted by their members. Hostile Actions defined as:

Sabbing
Assassinating
Assaults
Invasions
Hunt-Assassins.

Mujengan also agree's, due to personal Issues between Castravate & The Imperium, that should Castravate rejoin their ranks The Imperium will be free to continue war operations against him for a period of 2 weeks without repercussions... and if he doesn't join their ranks, it will remain none of their concern.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:05 pm

ian wrote:The Imperium is prepared to sign a peace treaty with Mujengan under the following conditions:

Alliances take responsibility for members who have been in their alliance longer than 7 days, and for ex-members who have left their alliance within the last 7 days.

- Both alliances agree to respect one another's farming policies and provide compensation should a breach occur
- Both alliances agree to compensate for hostile actions conducted by their members. Hostile Actions defined as:

Sabbing
Assassinating
Assaults
Invasions
Hunt-Assassins.

Mujengan also agree's, due to personal Issues between Castravate & The Imperium, that should Castravate rejoin their ranks The Imperium will be free to continue war operations against him for a period of 2 weeks without repercussions... and if he doesn't join their ranks, it will remain none of their concern.

Mujengan accepts these terms.

We would also like to express our appology for the situation created by our former member robert who did his own war leading to this mess. now we have changed our resolution and situations like this must be avoided.

Weapons at sleep. End of Crusade.

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 6311
Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:06 pm

ghyogod wrote:
ian wrote:The Imperium is prepared to sign a peace treaty with Mujengan under the following conditions:

Sabbing
Assassinating
Assaults
Invasions
Hunt-Assassins.

Mujengan accepts these terms.

We would also like to express our appology for the situation created by our former member robert who did his own war leading to this mess. now we have changed our resolution and situations like this must be avoided.

Weapons at sleep. End of Crusade.

Indeed. It was a good war. Well fought Mujengan Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:09 pm

The Imperium would hereby like to invite World Republic and VIS to sign the below peace treaty also:

Sabbing
Assassinating
Assaults
Invasions
Hunt-Assassins.

World Republic & VIS also agree's, due to personal Issues between Castravate & The Imperium, that should Castravate rejoin their ranks The Imperium will be free to continue war operations against him for a period of 2 weeks without repercussions... and if he doesn't join their ranks, it will remain none of their concern.

################################################

If you can catch myself or Curumo on msn tonight (assuming your happy with the above) then we can end this war tonight if both of us can PM our alliances to make them aware.

Otherwise... propose a time to end it with enough time for myself/someone in TIE to come online and PM the alliance to let them know when hostilities end.

If you disagree... pm me or catch on msn.

Thanks

Last edited by ian on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To change alliance names lol)
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Well fought Mujengan!

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Tie too. we kinda ow u some beer for organising ur nice defenses as we had alot of fun with them.
i have faith u will give us the balance of everything soon Smile)

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:35 pm

ian wrote:The Imperium would hereby like to invite World Republic and VIS to sign the below peace treaty also:

Sabbing
Assassinating
Assaults
Invasions
Hunt-Assassins.

World Republic & VIS also agree's, due to personal Issues between Castravate & The Imperium, that should Castravate rejoin their ranks The Imperium will be free to continue war operations against him for a period of 2 weeks without repercussions... and if he doesn't join their ranks, it will remain none of their concern.

If you can catch myself or Curumo on msn tonight (assuming your happy with the above) then we can end this war tonight if both of us can PM our alliances to make them aware.

Otherwise... propose a time to end it with enough time for myself/someone in TIE to come online and PM the alliance to let them know when hostilities end.

Thanks

World Republic agrees with this proposal.
Thus VIS also agrees.

There is peace!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Well fought everyone!

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:37 pm

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:The Imperium would hereby like to invite World Republic and VIS to sign the below peace treaty also:

Sabbing
Assassinating
Assaults
Invasions
Hunt-Assassins.

Thanks

World Republic agrees with this proposal.
Thus VIS also agrees.

There is peace!

Awesome... it was a fun & bloody fight Smile Well fought World Republic & VIS
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:54 pm

Well fought everyone!

Would you people mind posting all stats from the war?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:02 am

Kenzu wrote:Well fought everyone!

Would you people mind posting all stats from the war?

I ll do the maths tommorrow (comparing pre-war vs. post war stats), but:

Items Destroyed/Stolen
Attack Soldiers Killed (80) 27,231,880
Attack Mercs Killed (60) 98,590
Defense Soldiers Killed (200) 30,020,378
Defense Mercs Killed (150) 183,740
Spies Killed (60) 21,156,396
Assassins Killed (60) 27,822,578
Workers Killed (50) 1,402,251
Miners Killed (50) 16,101,226
Fighters Destroyed (-) 0
Fighter Value Destroyed (-) 0
Space Stations Destroyed (-) 0
Weapons Destroyed (0.0002) 21,794,662,796,900
Untrained Soldiers Stolen (-) 162,946,419
Kuwal Stolen (-) 29,035,614,855,849

#########################################

Items Lost
Attack Soldiers Lost 38,960,284
Attack Mercs Lost 168,127
Defense Soldiers Lost 15,857,190
Defense Mercs Lost 145,920
Spies Lost 15,098,962
Assassins Lost 22,522,892
Workers Lost 4,696,230
Miners Lost 7,097,389
Fighters Lost 0
Fighter Value Lost 0
Space Stations Lost 0
Weapons Lost 23,383,811,288,900
Untrained Soldiers Lost 5,403,577
Kuwal Lost 13,159,811,147,143

###############################

Obviously the above excludes any losses inflicted or suffered by The Marauders since its from The Imperium war-record. Will do the maths tomorrow though to see overall TIE loses and TOC losses suffered from TIE.

ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ghyogod Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:14 am

i would also like to thank the leaders for their cooperation.
the diplomacy involved in this war was thrilling and i think that for me it was the best part. better then slaughtering ennemy lines, better then being slaughtered, better then evily farming unprofitably Very Happy

ghyogod
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:03 am

That was very nice how everything turned out.

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:33 pm

TM's war stats
Attack Soldiers Killed 744,093
Attack Mercs Killed 489
Defense Soldiers Killed 4,176,269
Defense Mercs Killed 20,524
Spies Killed 900,846
Assassins Killed 4,188,904
Workers Killed 0
Miners Killed 0
Fighters Destroyed 0
Fighter Value Destroyed 0
Space Stations Destroyed 0
Weapons Destroyed 3,595,769,007,400
Untrained Soldiers Stolen 2,996,778
Kuwal Stolen 340,001,315,846
Attack Turns Used 20,220
Supply Turns Used 13,568

Items Lost
Attack Soldiers Lost 4,791,872
Attack Mercs Lost 205,005
Defense Soldiers Lost 1,139,457
Defense Mercs Lost 1,416
Spies Lost 512,625
Assassins Lost 1,708,962
Workers Lost 0
Miners Lost 0
Fighters Lost 0
Fighter Value Lost 0
Space Stations Lost 0
Weapons Lost 3,965,920,006,000
Untrained Soldiers Lost 0
Kuwal Lost 71,389,801,234
Attack Turns Used on you 475
Supply Turns Used on you 757

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:14 pm

ghyogod wrote:i would also like to thank the leaders for their cooperation.
the diplomacy involved in this war was thrilling and i think that for me it was the best part. better then slaughtering ennemy lines, better then being slaughtered, better then evily farming unprofitably Very Happy

cheers
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Nice work on all the battling sides, it was a nice war Smile