Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying unique colors for alliance names

4 posters

Go down

Buying unique colors for alliance names Empty Buying unique colors for alliance names

Post by Kenzu Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:26 am

How would you like the option that you could donate to aderan to be able to choose a color for the name of your alliance below all members of that alliance.

Example:
Someone would buy the option to change colors of his/her alliance let's say for 3 months.
For the next 3 months that person could change the color let's say to lime green
and on the attack page, below each member of that alliance, the alliance name would appear lime green.

Maybe the alliance members decide to have a different color, the alliance leader can change the color of the alliance anytime!
(there are of course millions of colors to choose from)

This is just an idea

What do you think?
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Buying unique colors for alliance names Empty Re: Buying unique colors for alliance names

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:38 am

Crimson is mine!!!

What i mean by this... what if two alliances want the same color? Smile

Also... i would like to know the utility of this...
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Buying unique colors for alliance names Empty Re: Buying unique colors for alliance names

Post by Halaryel Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 pm

fun?

and if an alliance want a color....then it could wage a war until the other alliance give it... ??

Halaryel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:05 pm

Halaryel wrote:fun?

and if an alliance want a color....then it could wage a war until the other alliance give it... ??

That sounds very interesting!
Fighting over "flag" colors

But maybe if an alliance has chosen a certain color, another alliance cannot choose the same color.
If the color is similiar, well, one alliance can "persuade" the other alliance not to use a similiar color, or simply the code will not allow to have similiar colors.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ~tackless shadow~ Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:22 am

this could be a good idea id like to have my alliance a different colour to others
~tackless shadow~
~tackless shadow~
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 1010
Alliance : DDA
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:46 am

I hope we can integrate this idea into the game.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down