Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Income Question

5 posters

Go down

Income Question Empty Income Question

Post by Nomad Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:35 pm

I took a leave of absence on the first round of AW, so this may be normal, but presently I am making kewul faster then I can bank it? The red amount or attackable empire kewal keeps increasing despite multiple login/banks per day?

Is that correct? it is going to like plateau soon or something?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Income Question Empty Re: Income Question

Post by Manleva Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:45 am

It's entirely normal Nomad.

0nly 2% of the Income you generate is delivered to the Home Planet for Banking each turn.

On the bright side only 50% of the Empire Kuwal (the red figure) can be stolen in a single attack
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Manleva is right.

If you start with 0 Empire kuwal and it increases by 1 turn income and decreases by 1/48th which is sent to home planet kuwal, then your Empire kuwal will increase until it reaches 1 daily income
(because at this point each turn you will get 1 turn income and 1/48, which is also 1 turn income will be sent to home planet kuwal and empire kuwal will not change).

If you deposit once each day, the max you can have as empire kuwal is 1 daily income.

Without depositing, Empire Kuwal will increase to infinity immediately after home planet kuwal reached kuwal worth 60 turns of income.

PS: This also means that we should get ready for a huge farmfest in a couple days, when our inactives will become juicy enough to be farmed for a nice profit.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Kenzu wrote:Manleva is right.

If you start with 0 Empire kuwal and it increases by 1 turn income and decreases by 1/48th which is sent to home planet kuwal, then your Empire kuwal will increase until it reaches 1 daily income
(because at this point each turn you will get 1 turn income and 1/48, which is also 1 turn income will be sent to home planet kuwal and empire kuwal will not change).

If you deposit once each day, the max you can have as empire kuwal is 1 daily income.

Without depositing, Empire Kuwal will increase to infinity immediately after home planet kuwal reached kuwal worth 60 turns of income.

PS: This also means that we should get ready for a huge farmfest in a couple days, when our inactives will become juicy enough to be farmed for a nice profit.

2 days? Interesting.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by melonhead Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:40 pm

Lol. I will not be wasting my attacks in 2 days on stealing half of a 40 mil farms income...
melonhead
melonhead
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : Aspire
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:14 am

melonhead wrote:Lol. I will not be wasting my attacks in 2 days on stealing half of a 40 mil farms income...

I recommend farming inactives once each 10 days, when 100 mill kuwal is what you can steal per hit.

@SA
60 Turns is 30 hours, not 2 days.

If you deposit only once in 2 days, your Empire kuwal will be much higher because Home planet Kuwal will be full.

for 36 turns (96-60) each day no kuwal will be sent to home planet kuwal which will invite farmers.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:01 am

Kenzu wrote:
melonhead wrote:Lol. I will not be wasting my attacks in 2 days on stealing half of a 40 mil farms income...

I recommend farming inactives once each 10 days, when 100 mill kuwal is what you can steal per hit.

@SA

If you deposit only once in 2 days, your Empire kuwal will be much higher because Home planet Kuwal will be full.

for 36 turns (96-60) each day no kuwal will be sent to home planet kuwal which will invite farmers.

Kenzu, you seem to have misunderstood the meaning of my message so let me try to show you what my response was actually about.

Special Agent 47 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:Manleva is right.

2 days? Interesting.

My response was aimed at your claim that in 2 days time there will be some type of large opportunity for farming. I myself feel much like Melonhead.

Which oddly enough you seemed to contradict your previous prediction of a farmfest in 2 days when you stated this a few post later.
Kenzu wrote:
From what I see the average inactive is at about 16,726,698 kuwal out. The game was launched on the 7th, and today is the 11th. So 4 days of growth has yielded 16.7 mill kuwal. At this rate it will be another 19.9 days until the average inactive will be worth hitting at the standards you posted yourself.

As for
Kenzu wrote:
@SA

I have no idea what it is you mean by this. I have no idea from where it came or what your trying to explain. Sorry.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content