Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

stat question

2 posters

Go down

stat question Empty stat question

Post by Nomad Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:30 pm

How?
Spoiler:

I picked him from the last page so I assume hes inactive, and a defensive race but that does not explain the stat differential.

Heck even my ststs with PBP, Tech's, and special resource bonuses can't pull a jump that high.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

stat question Empty Re: stat question

Post by Kenzu Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:36 am

Nomad wrote:How?
Your spies move stealthily through kerensky86 's base undetected. They are able to gather some documents and information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Composition:
Attack Forces
Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 10,000
Supers 0
Defense Forces
Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 10,000
Supers 0
Spies/Assassins
Spies 10,000
Assassins 10,000
Economic Units
Untrained 1,374
Idle Units 0
Farmers 50,000
Workers 0
Miners 0

Military Stats
Strike Action: 155,925
Defensive Action 1,000,000 <----look at the difference with att and def stats using same men/weapons/tech
Covert Action 57,254
Assasin Action 1,000,000 <----look at the difference with cov and ass stats using same men/tech
Spy Power: 100
Assasin Power: 100
Weapon Level 1
Attack Turns: 1,265
Unit Production: 2,000

Technological Development
Attack Technology: 100%
Defense Technology: 100%
Covert Technology: 100%
Assassin Technology: 100%

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Automatic Pistol Defense 10,000 100
Automatic Pistol Attack 10,000 100

I picked him from the last page so I assume hes inactive, and a defensive race but that does not explain the stat differential.

Heck even my ststs with PBP, Tech's, and special resource bonuses can't pull a jump that high.

Please don't use spoilers if you want me to see something.

Who was that person?
I looked at the lowest ranked miraya and some other guy on last page, but the stats seemed ok.

It seems that the guy you show, his stats are simply not updated. Running an update on all players is quite problematic, if they have to be calculated.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Kenzu wrote:
Nomad wrote:How?
Your spies move stealthily through kerensky86 's base undetected. They are able to gather some documents and information. Your Chief of Intelligence provides you with the information gathered:

Army Composition:
Attack Forces
Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 10,000
Supers 0
Defense Forces
Mercenaries 0
Soldiers 10,000
Supers 0
Spies/Assassins
Spies 10,000
Assassins 10,000
Economic Units
Untrained 1,374
Idle Units 0
Farmers 50,000
Workers 0
Miners 0

Military Stats
Strike Action: 155,925
Defensive Action 1,000,000 <----look at the difference with att and def stats using same men/weapons/tech
Covert Action 57,254
Assasin Action 1,000,000 <----look at the difference with cov and ass stats using same men/tech
Spy Power: 100
Assasin Power: 100
Weapon Level 1
Attack Turns: 1,265
Unit Production: 2,000

Technological Development
Attack Technology: 100%
Defense Technology: 100%
Covert Technology: 100%
Assassin Technology: 100%

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Automatic Pistol Defense 10,000 100
Automatic Pistol Attack 10,000 100

Please don't use spoilers if you want me to see something.
sure thing Kenzu, I'll not use them for you any longer. I just try to make it easier for everyone to see inportant info and bypass useless information. I find it pointless when people qoute entire conversations back and forth and post are entire screens long due to it.

Who was that person?
I looked at the lowest ranked miraya and some other guy on last page, but the stats seemed ok.
as stated in the report

It seems that the guy you show, his stats are simply not updated. Running an update on all players is quite problematic, if they have to be calculated.
well thats fine, but i would say a good % of the account i have interacted with so far are just like him

Did a count, and out of 90 accounts, 7 have the same issue as the one mentioned above. They range from 47K to 400K, all had obviously never been hit before.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down