Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supply turns

3 posters

Go down

Supply turns Empty Supply turns

Post by Halaryel Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:42 am

As a peacefull player, i always like game that can be played in many ways, games where diplomaty is possible and war is not the only option.

for example, in Dunewars for big account it is very easy to have a very large strike and not be worried if you have big enough covert level.

This first point is solved with supply turn which greatly reduce the ability of peoples to bully others, they are not tradable and in limited amount (maximum 2000 turns seems).

there are two things, i think, that would be interesting :

- Ability to buy from market (spending MTs) supply turns at very expensive price, basicaly if you want keep pummeling you enemy you will require to sacrifice a great amount of UU and Kuwal. Keep the supply turn not exchangeable between player to avoid powerhouse to be built and involve every alliance players while at war.

- Ability to sell supply turns, you would spend MT and get in return some UU and Kuwal (but much less than it cost to buy them, like 1/10 ratio)

if there is any suggestion/comment.

regards.

Halaryel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Supply turns Empty Re: Supply turns

Post by Admin Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:17 pm

The supply turns are a limiter, they are nothing material that can be hold on to. Hence you cannot sell nor buy it in any way.
It shows how much work your forces have already done in a set amount of time and how much energy they have left before they are too tired to do anything anymore.

A in a 24 hour timeframe you only can do stuff that takes 24 hours to do. You can neither extend nor shorten this time.
Or have you ever heard of selling time?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brulaap Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:21 pm

no, but as you say that's time youre forces have so maybe another idea is a small income boost if you are at 2000supplie turns, because youre troops have free time on their hands and they could use this time to help in youre economie. Like this even peaceful players have advantage of the supplie turns

brulaap
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:32 pm

that's a potentially useful idea
but it's not going to be with increasing growth, because military units do military stuff, not economic

maybe give that as long as you have 2k st's you get a bonus to defense and attack, couple % tops
or something along those lines
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Halaryel Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:02 pm

hmm yes i heard of selling time... we are able to sell and buy AT :]

But, point is you dont want it to be used for economical purpose, then another idea would be that we can spend our supply turn into some form of boost to a stat.

for example, asking my troops to focus onto attack with increase my strike by a small percent and i will stop generate supply turn for the next 24hours and ownward. will be able to change allocation only once per day.

does that sound better?

Halaryel
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Halaryel wrote:hmm yes i heard of selling time... we are able to sell and buy AT :]
AT represent the logistical capability/resources required of your troops engaging in missions. (Fuel, equipment) Part of that is covered in repair costs, the other part is in AT's

ST's represent the physical limitation of your troops being able to engage in a set amount of missions per unit time. You cannot increase this amount in any way.

Halaryel wrote:But, point is you dont want it to be used for economical purpose, then another idea would be that we can spend our supply turn into some form of boost to a stat.

for example, asking my troops to focus onto attack with increase my strike by a small percent and i will stop generate supply turn for the next 24hours and ownward. will be able to change allocation only once per day.

does that sound better?
No sorry that actually doesn't. You can't focus your troops onto something like attack, unless we're talking that you reassign defense soldiers to strike duty.

Your soldiers already fight at top efficiency, hence the suggestion that if you keep above a set amount of ST's (maybe like past 1990-1995, well something very very close to the cap) you can have your soldiers "run the extra mile" so to speak because they are fully recovered, so a couple % bonus on def and/or strike
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down