Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Administrative Efficiency

3 posters

Go down

Administrative Efficiency Empty Administrative Efficiency

Post by Lord Pegasus Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:19 pm

the info that explains about the AE makes it sound like people are being punished for having an army that is too high , why not change the wording to make it more like a tax level depending on your army size rather than have people either quit or not increase their army

* If your army size is above the global active average then your realm will suffer an administrative penalty, the value you see is the value how much of you maximum income you are really producing*

"i" think that sounds like a punishment for having an above average size army

why not call it a taxation say for example i have about 79% atm , why not call that a 21% tax rate ( daily ) rather than a "penalty" it makes me feel like i have done something wrong

Lord Pegasus
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 10
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Back to top Go down

Administrative Efficiency Empty Re: Administrative Efficiency

Post by chaos Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:45 pm

tax is redistribution of income, ie take from righ give to poor.
this does not happen in aderan wars. the kuwal lost in production is lost.

as is true in all busineses, efficency becomes harder as you grow larger. however over time you asimalate to this size in growth and regain some of this efficiency. this is very realistic. This also is exactly what is happening in the game. Because you are growing to big and you cant handle them all, workers are less productive, thus you loose a percetage of your production, in your case 21%.

And on a side note, it is a punishment for being too big, if you have been in other games you would have seen massive differences between big and small already in the early stages of the game, just 30 days, but in comparison the gap is very small here, thus any small player with a bit of extra time, patience and stratergy could easily become one of the larger accounts.

i could write an economic essay on this to really prove it to you, as its basically what iv been learnign for llast 15 months, cost, revenue, efficiencies, lorenze curves.
chaos
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : ???
Alliance : Your Guess?
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:07 am

Lord Pegasus wrote:the info that explains about the AE makes it sound like people are being punished for having an army that is too high , why not change the wording to make it more like a tax level depending on your army size rather than have people either quit or not increase their army
Because lol as chaos said, the AE is exactly what you and him said it is. If you're too large you get punished.

But what does it matter, if you have 1 mil miners and only produce at 70% efficiency then you're still better off than someone with 100k miners and 100% efficiency (so here you'd be producing 7 times their income instead of 10 times, big deal.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down