Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relations/Trading/Officer&Commander relationship suggestion

3 posters

Go down

Relations/Trading/Officer&Commander relationship suggestion Empty Relations/Trading/Officer&Commander relationship suggestion

Post by Nomad Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:33 am

OK, with all the different changes going on that seem to not have a set direction, and are coming out of now where,,,, well back to my idea before I go off in left field.

OK, Lets tie these 3 together with a system I feel would make sense, have good logic and usefulness, and be used.

Trade is a powerful force in all games, so if your going to limit it to the extreme that you are doing, why not do something useful with those limitation.

Suggestion
Allow Alliance members to have a slightly increased trade rate before redline

Allow officers and commanders to have a slightly more increased trade rate

Allow and alliance mate who is also a officer or commander to have an even slightly more increased trade rate

So, presently it would look like this
Standard UU to kewal price of 150K to 180K per UU
Alliance mate 140K to 190K
Officer 130K to 200K
Allaince and officer/commander 125K to 205K

This could even be extended to relations as well, you get a +5% trading "leeway" if at peace and a minus 5% leeway for war.

This would do three things, give weight to relations(war/neutral/peace), give meaning to the officer commander relationship, and allow more "help" for friends and alliance mates.

I know it needs limitations and drawbacks. All I can say on relationships is they effect doesnt kick in for 24hrs or so that way no switch to peace to trade then back again. Also some time commitment for officers, I'm thinking 5 to 7 days, IDK about alliance mates and stuff, and I dont know how to "help" lonewolves either, maybe just give all lonewolves a % increase as a standard?

pick it apart.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Relations/Trading/Officer&Commander relationship suggestion Empty Re: Relations/Trading/Officer&Commander relationship suggestion

Post by seaborgium Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:39 am

intresting concept, nothing I see after a quick read to pick apart.

Allinaces I would say 3-5 days.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Relations/Trading/Officer&Commander relationship suggestion Empty Re: Relations/Trading/Officer&Commander relationship suggestion

Post by Nomad Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 am

Thanks.

I always wanted relations to have meaning, and not just be farm list/no hit lists.

The officer commander relationship has taken a hella beating with the new updates to be released at some point in time I guess, so this might help a bit
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:52 am

My peace setting has 3 ppl listed on it Wink

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SovietMan Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:06 am

this i LIKE. also i want us to be able to put ppl on a farm list without putting status to WAR.

SovietMan
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Alliance : Mujengan_(TOC)
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down