Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(TOC) vs (TIE)

+36
superkingtsob
Black Lotus
aworon
Nimras
doxakk
Paladius
stars
reaper
melonhead
Lucien Lachance
¤ Angel Slayer
castravete
Nomad
skyfighter
Beldar
WhatsASniper1
Nigatsu_Aka
Phyurie
kingkongfan1
Special Agent 47
pxn
Admin
Vesper
Miglow
Kenzu
Jiro
curumo
Sandwalker
r1maru
lil monsters
FarleShadow
ian
Kingofshinobis1
Magnus
seaborgium
Lord Ishurue
40 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

(TOC) vs (TIE) - Page 12 Empty Re: (TOC) vs (TIE)

Post by seaborgium Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:02 pm

Kenzu wrote:@ seaborgium and Angel Slayer
The doesn't need to bother announcing any winners. Why should he get involved at all? It's up to the alliances if they want to announce winnders, loosers, or a draw.
I posted my comment bc this is a newish game not many players. If this war would go for as long as the other game did then I forsee some players leaving and that isn't good for the game.
Kenzu wrote:
In real world history there were a couple wars, where both sides claimed victory. I find it interesting, and it depends on the perspective. Some people say in a war there are no winners, but this is Aderan Wars, a game, and I believe that even though a lot of resources have been wasted in this war, this is why they exist, and this is why we play Aderan Wars. Fighting a war is more stressful than peace but definitely much more exciting than peace as well.
eh...
you said that some think in war there are no winners. Then you go into its a game, and its stressful, how the hell does that go into winning/losing?
Noone ever said war wasn't fun or stressful, however if you find it stressful then might I suggest another avenue for your time, as its a computer game, its just a game, games aren't ment to be stressful.
Kenzu wrote:
I personally think TOC gained a lot from this war, especially war experience. And I don't mean the numbers, I mean real experience which helps them being more efficient at waging war. Afterall we got many people who were fighting their first war here in TOC. It's great to see a new generation of skilled veterans building up.

Now that is a good thing, I am glad that this is helping some, others however I think need to look back at there actions and ask others they are still doing the things they were, which is causing them more harm then good.

Kenzu wrote:
Vesper wrote:
Kenzu wrote:And what do you want to say with your huge post?

Its a SUMMARY Kenzu. It is quotes form only this thread. Seems you skip to the end of the posts. I made that post for you Kenzu so that you can actually have some idea of what your talking about next time you speak instead of making the dumbest remarks possible. Remarks like "let me remind you that TIE started the war" even though throughout this entire thread they said they started the war or asking why you were massed when your in a war. Things of that nature. I figured I would help you out this once. Idea

You think it's a dumb remark, because you didn't understand the question.

I didn't ask why I was massed.
I asked why stars was the one massing me.

I didn't expect that stars would take part in this war, in fact I wondered why he joined TIE at all.
TIE is known for going to many wars, so since he emphasises so much that he doesnt want anyone to touch his account, joinining TIE (and any other alliance which was ever involved in a major war) was a big mistake, because it's obvious the accounts will be massed. There is no need for hard feelings. If you join any alliance that was in a war, you must expect that sooner or later your account will get massed in a future war.

(In fact he didn't even defeat my defense, still had over 2 billion defense after he was done.
So it was more of an attempted mass, but let's put the terminology aside on this one.)

Stars has been in TIE for some time, some may not like fighting or gettign massed but I know many that with the right group of players and support they are willing to do many things. You say there are no reason for hard feelings yet there are a few in ToC that have taken this personal and there MOTD say it. I can think of a few in TIE also but as far as I know they haven't made it public.
you are right, he didn't take you below 2b but you didn't mention that you started out at 6.5b so taking you down by 4b is a massing.

I know what I am after in this war.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

(TOC) vs (TIE) - Page 12 Empty Winner , Loser , TIE

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:37 pm

ok i think it is extremely Funny people judging a war like a Boxing Fight that goes all the rounds , or some sort of Figure Skating contest which gets judged by judges .

Very simple very easy to understand .

If TIE surrenders = TOC Wins
If TOC Surrenders = TIE wins
If this war ends in a cease Fire followed by a peace treaty = Draw

Have u guys ever watched a boxing fight or MMA fight , and last round the guy who is losing starts tuning the other guy up , and because its the last round he lost ............. But u say to your self if 1 more round would have happened that guy would have won . etc

Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ¤ Angel Slayer Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Ishurue wrote:

ok i think it is extremely Funny people judging a war like a Boxing Fight that goes all the rounds , or some sort of Figure Skating contest which gets judged by judges .

Very simple very easy to understand .

If TIE surrenders = TOC Wins
If TOC Surrenders = TIE wins
If this war ends in a cease Fire followed by a peace treaty = Draw

Have u guys ever watched a boxing fight or MMA fight , and last round the guy who is losing starts tuning the other guy up , and because its the last round he lost ............. But u say to your self if 1 more round would have happened that guy would have won . etc

I agree Ishurue, I think someone has been reading to many united nations books lol.
¤ Angel Slayer
¤ Angel Slayer
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

ID : 482
Alliance : [ World_Republic_(O) ]
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-10-21

http://world-republic.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 pm

I actually agree with LI here on his assessment of the outcome of the war. As for the war itself - both sides,have learnt a LOT.its been great in thus sense Smile
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:55 pm

The first WR vs TIE war ended with a cease fire i think... Can you really call that a draw? I believe the entire server can say that TIE demolished WR in the first war.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Very good and well coordinated work from TOC. It took a bunch of you guys but you finally did it.

Congrates.

Lord_Ishurue
Castravete
sandokan555
Aworon
Black_Lotus
Gortok
ierdna
logaliff

ATT logs
5 attacks
RAID logs
2 attacks
Hunt Assassins logs
76 attacks total | page 1 of 3
Invasion logs
51 attacks total | page 1 of 2
Assault logs
116 attacks total | page 1 of 4
Destruction logs
9 attacks total | page 1 of 1
no assassinations or sabbs.

First shots at [26 Jun] 08:11
Last at [26 Jun] 09:09

I'm sure if I had not logged in you would have gotten more, but can't let you guys have to much fun at one time. See you on the battlefield for the next round guys.

*Oh, and my War Records went up by 120K in the massing "War Records 763,369,180"*
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnus Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Now do have a question on this one. Is Castravete still in the war ?? I mean he screamed so much about his massing and posted so often that he will only mass IAN that I am pretty surprised that he helped mass you. WOW I am utterly confused or was it just a ... ?
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Aworon did a assault against me and then vaga declared war on me. I have withdrawn from the war publicly and have posted in the surrender thread. Aworon says that he ment to farm me instead of assault but the screen rolled. Being I had 1 turn income out at the time of the attack I find it hard to believe.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Magnus wrote:Now do have a question on this one. Is Castravete still in the war ?? I mean he screamed so much about his massing and posted so often that he will only mass IAN that I am pretty surprised that he helped mass you. WOW I am utterly confused or was it just a ... ?

There is no doubt he is in the war for a long time now, without him the attacks more then likely not have been as successful. It is sad, but things like this pretty much ruin it for those actually wanting to leave the war.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Vesper wrote: I have withdrawn from the war publicly and have posted in the surrender thread.

Why did you sabotage Aworon ?

[24 Jun] 21:17 Vesper Sabotage Destroyed: 16985;5544;3100 305,000

Aworon is my officer i can see his logs .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:35 pm

I hit alot of people these past few days. Gotta get alliance war exp some how. Sabbing didnt give much so i went back to assaulting another player where my attention is for now. 1 sab is hardly notable being in times of peace if i do much worse then that to people that overarm. Ish of all people should know how lenient I was by not taking out half his strike. I joined Aworon as an officer so he can confirm for you that I am staying out of the war except for that sab on him for being so vulnerable.
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Hmm. Seems like some leaders in TOC are telling their members to target me because I am hitting them. Before anybody hits me let me know so that I can make you my CO and you can see for yourself. So far aworon looked at my logs and we dealt with out issues. Now I let vaga look at my logs and we solved our issues. Anyone else?
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimras Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:10 pm

Vesper wrote:Hmm. Seems like some leaders in TOC are telling their members to target me because I am hitting them. Before anybody hits me let me know so that I can make you my CO and you can see for yourself. So far aworon looked at my logs and we dealt with out issues. Now I let vaga look at my logs and we solved our issues. Anyone else?

LOL are you surprised Vesper i mean just remember not all know how to use their brain and listen blindly to all they are told :p

Nimras
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:
Magnus wrote:Now do have a question on this one. Is Castravete still in the war ?? I mean he screamed so much about his massing and posted so often that he will only mass IAN that I am pretty surprised that he helped mass you. WOW I am utterly confused or was it just a ... ?

There is no doubt he is in the war for a long time now, without him the attacks more then likely not have been as successful. It is sad, but things like this pretty much ruin it for those actually wanting to leave the war.
frankly given that's twice he's withdrawn from the war and then rejoined. There won't be a third. He's now being put on a Kill on Sight list. He ll never be permitted to build past 500 million defence. Frankly I m happy to drive him from the game given his truly pathetic conduct - asking to surrender, being given peace, rearing, attacking again. Asking to surrender. Being given peace, rearming. Attacking again.....
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:47 pm

I think it has not been said yet:

SA47 has been massed by TOC, loosing his defense (10 billion), and his assassin action.

ian wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:

frankly given that's twice he's withdrawn from the war and then rejoined. There won't be a third. He's now being put on a Kill on Sight list. He ll never be permitted to build past 500 million defence. Frankly I m happy to drive him from the game given his truly pathetic conduct - asking to surrender, being given peace, rearing, attacking again. Asking to surrender. Being given peace, rearming. Attacking again.....

There are not going to be double standards. Vesper did it, didn't manage to stay out of war, and if this Vespers sab was successful, there is no double Vesper would continue to eradicate half of Aworons weapons.

Therefore, since we are not driving Vesper out of the game, you will not drive Castravete out of the game.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by doxakk Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Vesper wrote:Hmm. Seems like some leaders in TOC are telling their members to target me because I am hitting them. Before anybody hits me let me know so that I can make you my CO and you can see for yourself. So far aworon looked at my logs and we dealt with out issues. Now I let vaga look at my logs and we solved our issues. Anyone else?

I would like to know if it was you who sab me.
doxakk
doxakk
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:02 pm

Actually vesper willingly stopped, not to mention there being a huge difference between a single sobbing and a full masking - or breaking a promise twice in a row.... and we ll do whatever the hell we please kenzu. Your welcome to sacrifice more world republic players accounts for the sake of castravete if you like... though I hope you explain to them castravete TWICE surrender and then reentered each time.... hence why TIE won't be offering a third chance, at least not for a while.....

I m sure I don't have to point out many I'd WRs players are going from bad to worse in terms of damage and losses to their accounts. TIEs taking losses as well... but by and large most TIE members are holding up better than WR. If you want to wage war on behalf of castravate then that's your call.

This war can go on a LOT longer than it so far has.... castravate won't be allowed to escape punishment this time for his conduct.

Drive from the game was merely my opinion - perhaps it was a little strong.... a better assessment will be we ll keep ruining castravete gaming experience untill such a point SA47 feels he's suffered enough... since its SA who's suffered due to his conduct.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Kenzu wrote:I think it has not been said yet:

SA47 has been massed by TOC, loosing his defense (10 billion), and his assassin action.

ian wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:

There are not going to be double standards. Vesper did it, didn't manage to stay out of war, and if this Vespers sab was successful, there is no double Vesper would continue to eradicate half of Aworons weapons.

Therefore, since we are not driving Vesper out of the game, you will not drive Castravete out of the game.

I would like to take this time to say Kenzu to kiss my *. I am looking at the logs of the massing of SA. Not a single person outside of Emperors made a hit. If it wasn't for the other....(I will have to think of a word for him) who will never have peace for as long as I think of. I think its very piss poor sportsmanship on the side of TOC to pull the stunt they pulled. Thats twice now that TIE has been screwed over by him. There will not be a 3rd. You will be my first target when ever I am logged in. The war with ToC is now 2nd on my list. I was fine with letting with Ian due to how you felt and I know and understood. You were given peace a twice.

I was going to say a few tings about ToC I wasn't going to be proud of untill I looked at the logs, You can see this was a planned attacked. no sooner then castra stop aworon took over.
[26 Jun] 08:32 Aworon 6952 7124 7,315,076,894 2,664,633,230
[26 Jun] 08:32 Aworon 7036 7597 7,551,838,232 2,700,396,632
[26 Jun] 08:31 Aworon 7385 7803 7,471,465,801 2,818,559,021
[26 Jun] 08:31 Castravete 2472 3687 1,609,739,250 2,856,910,385
[26 Jun] 08:29 Castravete 2739 3580 1,499,478,060 2,955,360,161
[26 Jun] 08:29 Castravete 3011 3510 1,546,506,780 3,313,834,650

I did find some others in ToC who made hits but they did hunt assassins.
However not a single hit from WR.

So no matter the outcome of this war. I will always remeber the moves that ToC had to use. I thought ToC had more honor and dignity then this but I guess I was wrong.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by aworon Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:16 am

seaborgium wrote:So no matter the outcome of this war. I will always remeber the moves that ToC had to use. I thought ToC had more honor and dignity then this but I guess I was wrong.
you just love to generalize do you? I thought tie had more honor and dignity than this, but i guess I was wrong.
well, someone clearly has to keep up flooding the forum with fantasies

aworon
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 am

TOC Massed
SA47
Stars
Hai_Shulud ( Mass & Raided for 150k UUs )

@ Seaborgium ,TIE and the AWs Forum readers .

When FIRE did Mass & Raids in the past ( I say Past cuz were now (TOC) . we only 0 the defense and raid . )

Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by FarleShadow Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:20 am

Seaborg, its Kenzu, what did you expect?

FarleShadow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:59 am

Now now kids, let's just all carm down. My congratulations to T.O.C.- you ve done accomplished a note worthy achievement. However I fear you have made a minor miscalculation - namely that taking down sa47 will only prolong the war by another 2 or 3 months, not shorten it.

You see... the only incentive TIE had for peace was to stop those not yet massed from getting massed. I.e. damage control. I ask you seriously now - what possible gain do we now have for going for peace? There s not many TIE members left with lots to loose from pre-war build.... the same cant be said for TOC.

Congratulations on removing stars defence, and on killing sa47 s defence and assassins.... in one decisive move you ve just destroyed all incentive for TIE to consider peace. We now have comparatively little to loose by continuing the war to cause as much damage to TOC as we used to have. Time to exact some pay back on several dozen TOC players since we are now mainly liberated off our weak points I.e. pre-war excessive amounts to be killed Twisted Evil

TOCs removed our excessive killable resources - a fresh start. It's only fair we return the favour.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:00 am

My single sab on aworon was not related to the war so to classify me with Castravete team massing players with people involved in the war is a whole different ball game. Aworon and I came to an agreement and everything is resolved.

@Doxakk I didnt sab you. If you message me ingame about it I will make you my CO for an hour or 2 to let you look over my logs for yourself. Any person from TOC or TIE is more then welcome to ask me to be their CO for a bit so that they can look over my logs. I have nothing to hide.

@Kenzu you assume its possible to drive me from the game?

Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:13 am

aworon wrote:
seaborgium wrote:So no matter the outcome of this war. I will always remeber the moves that ToC had to use. I thought ToC had more honor and dignity then this but I guess I was wrong.
you just love to generalize do you? I thought tie had more honor and dignity than this, but i guess I was wrong.
well, someone clearly has to keep up flooding the forum with fantasies

Kiss off aworon, i currently see you as dirty as castra. There was no generalization in what I wrote. Until today TBH I thought you were better then this, I understood your view of the war. I even thought about it from a different point of view. But after having help and coordinating with Castra, thats all been lost.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Back to top Go down

Post by Phyurie Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:37 am

Sup guys.

ian wrote:
Hostiles who's assassins + defences have been virtually removed:

Assassins Virtually Removed = below 200-300million power.
Defences Virtually Removed = below 450million power.
Phyurie

That's pretty cool, bro. Except for the part where I didn't have more than about 50m above that to begin with Smile

seaborgium wrote:
So no matter the outcome of this war. I will always remeber the moves that ToC had to use. I thought ToC had more honor and dignity then this but I guess I was wrong.

Hold on a sec there. I accept that you believe TIE is right in this war, and ToC is not. However, I resent the generalization that all of ToC lacks honor and dignity. You know from my responses to your ingame PMs, and I trust others know as well, that I try to act with honor and dignity in all situations. If you want to indict specific members of ToC, go for it. Do not stereotype all the members of my alliance, including myself, just because you dislike the actions of a few. That would be both dishonorable and undignified, and I don't believe you are either.

I believe it is the nature of wars in Aderan that they are more costly and last longer than wars in other similar worlds. Certainly this war we have been in for near a month has been extremely costly to both sides. I accept this. Aderan needs its wars to keep the world interesting and dangerous. There is little fascination in banking money 24/7/365. War experience does not accumulate from peace; it comes from war. Weapons rust without use.
War is a strange thing. It tests character and shows the true sides of people. I did not originally like seaborgium at all. Because of this war I have come to respect him. I had a high respect for certain members of my alliance who simply ran when the war came. I will not finish that thought out loud.
War is necessary. War is exciting. War is useful.
War is destructive.
I do not wish to see Aderan wasted by this war. This war is wiping out accounts and drastically reducing power without changing balance. I do not think TIE can win this war as long as there are those as loyal as myself to ToC and our commanders. We will not surrender, nor will we turn away from something simply because it will destroy us personally. The alliance should nearly always come before the individual, and those loyal to our side will not stop until every unit in our armies is dead.
TIE has those as loyal as I am, though. I do not know that such loyalty can be defeated by ToC either. Neither side is losing this war to the extent of which much of anything has changed from before the war, as far as I can tell. People are embittered because of the actions taken in this war, but what has really changed? TIE and ToC are still the two dominant powers. One has not gained a great advantage over the other. If in a month, with all that has happened, we cannot at least show significant progress towards a result, what hope is there that this war could end in a victory for either side in another month? Or two? Or five years?
Aderan wars are long and costly. I accept this. I will fight until I am commanded to stop. I will support ToC until this war is over one way or the other as Lord Ishurue supported me from the moment I joined Mujengan. But a war should have a purpose. I question if any further purpose can be fulfilled from this war. I question whether TIE can be trusted in a peace. I question whether they deserve one. I am sure they question the same about ToC. I encourage the members of this war still in TIE and ToC to really ask if we will get anywhere with this. Otherwise, I am frankly more interested in destroying those who did this or getting back to this. After all, should not a public temple be built so that all can properly honor Adero?

Phyurie
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

ID : 2754
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum