Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disbandment of The Imperium Empire

+19
kingkongfan1
r1maru
Kenzu
3cats4me
seaborgium
castravete
Paladius
Jiro
Admin
Miglow
buhcoreTheGreat
Vesper
Kingofshinobis1
reaper
Magnus
Hai-Shulud
Lord Ishurue
WhatsASniper1
ian
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Disbandment of The Imperium Empire - Page 2 Empty Re: Disbandment of The Imperium Empire

Post by Magnus Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:37 am

I might know what you are talking about 3cats but will not comment. Plus this is getting to political for me. You know people this is a game and should be fun. Boy do people take everything seriously here. Crying or Very sad
Magnus
Magnus
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 43
Number of posts : 312
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Disbandment of The Imperium Empire - Page 2 Empty Re: Disbandment of The Imperium Empire

Post by ian Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:05 am

3cats4me wrote:Please forgive me if I go to far, but what in the name of Aderan gods are you DOING! I may not be in the same alliance, nor do I always agree with you, but this… This is madness!

You say we give you threats? Well we have gotten a good amount of them *as far as I know. * from your alliance. When I was new(ish) I got totally pounded by one of your members, I tried to sab him. I was new and did not know what I was really doing. But low and behold he sends me about two threats saying if I did anything out of the line he would raid and farm me to giving up the game. Now here I could have replied w/ lots of threats, I did not, instead I built up my Def and Att force and he left me alone.

Also on A side note, the reason*as far as I know* that we all call you the bad guy is because you act like one! Just look at what you are saying about us! I see this act as pure anger. I have never seen you happy with ANYTHING!! WR or FIRE does…Well I have never seen you happy at all... That’s all I have to say.

Its ok. I m happy now. I m in my lala land. Its where all the ignorant sheep are led to the slaughter by their sheppards, who choose to feed those sheep with a careful diet of misinformation and restricted stories - limiting their brain functions and capacity to think individually. Lala land is such a beautiful place...
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by castravete Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:23 am

about the GD thing...you have a point:I was being kind of nasty, but that was a long time ago...recently you were the one that pushed us...anyway: can some of you take a joke.Ayayai has quit anyway some time so what's don it's done...I was just trying to point out the fact that you had your share of "the big bad wolf". Anyway the new alliance thing is still on...so, maybe you'll consider it;)
castravete
castravete
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 250
Alliance : xxx
Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:13 am

I hate the fact that this is a repeat of dune where we simply gave up! To me this is unacceptable!!!

As to who the bad guys are here: well ive been with playing browser based games with quite a few people that were in TIE for over 3 years now. Ive spent hours getting to know these people. They are my friends. The Imperium above all else served its people, provided them with justice and a chance to play the game without being trodden on by others. We have also extended this to many players outside of our community. The simple fact that Ian is able to contain some of the more volatile members ( those of us with a serious lust for mindless slaughter ) is the greatest contribution TIE has ever made to this server. Trust me.

So even if we are the "bad guys" than to hell with it - it has been an honour to serve with these people, to call them friends.

Long live The Imperium, may her soul rest in peace!

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile"
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Apparently my post was difficult to interpret: Ian, I don't think TIE has been treated unfairly and deserved to be disbanded.
As for the rest of your long reply: even if some of the things we as FIRE did were not good, that does not make you good. Waving the big stick of larger firepower and telling others "the weak shall suffer what they must" and "we are stronger so stop arguing" does not endear you to others, even if your intentions are noble.
Anyway, what's done is done and we'll see how the new powers that be fill in the void.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:47 am

To be honest I don't believe that TIE disbanded just like that.

I mean, no more TIE, without a fight?
It's too much to be believed.

I am sure that Imperium lives on
(Even if it is possible to re-create a lost alliance, it would be sad to loose all the war experience points, wouldn't it?)

ian wrote:
Jiro wrote:Ian, I am surprised.
As for TIE's image as evil empire, you repeatedly told us that the Imperium was stronger, so we should do what you said, even citing gunboat diplomacy as justification.
Also the information provided by B as well as inforfmation I read on the TIE forum the one time I had access was not flattering. My information on this is far from complete though, so I cannot say to what extent the picture was true.
Vesper, if all members are active, I am sure you can have TIE up and running in a day, unless different factions would like to be in different alliances. I invite the re-formed imperium or any alliance that springs from TIE to form friendly relations with FIRE and New Federation.

Thats such a contradiction its funny Smile

When did TIE ever tell you guys what to do? There are only 2 occassions:

1.) When people farmed The Imperium.
2.) When we threated World Republic and FIRE with war unless they signed up to a policy to stop their massing of inactives (some of whom were active): https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/empire-wars-treaties-f3/aderan-raiding-policy-t1522.htm

You seem to forget how things really were. The raiding policy was my idea, I was discussing it with Ishurue long time before i came up to you and told you about it. When you found out about the raiding policy was already when me and Ishurue sealed the deal. It is true that you welcomed the policy, but don't try to sell it as your work. Besides, I am not aware of not a single instance where World Republic members would mass and raid an inactive before that treaty was signed. Signing or not signing it made no real change for World Republic.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:18 am

Kenzu wrote:To be honest I don't believe that TIE disbanded just like that.

I mean, no more TIE, without a fight?
It's too much to be believed.

I am sure that Imperium lives on
(Even if it is possible to re-create a lost alliance, it would be sad to loose all the war experience points, wouldn't it?)

ian wrote:
Jiro wrote:Ian, I am surprised.
As for TIE's image as evil empire, you repeatedly told us that the Imperium was stronger, so we should do what you said, even citing gunboat diplomacy as justification.
Also the information provided by B as well as inforfmation I read on the TIE forum the one time I had access was not flattering. My information on this is far from complete though, so I cannot say to what extent the picture was true.
Vesper, if all members are active, I am sure you can have TIE up and running in a day, unless different factions would like to be in different alliances. I invite the re-formed imperium or any alliance that springs from TIE to form friendly relations with FIRE and New Federation.

Thats such a contradiction its funny Smile

When did TIE ever tell you guys what to do? There are only 2 occassions:

1.) When people farmed The Imperium.
2.) When we threated World Republic and FIRE with war unless they signed up to a policy to stop their massing of inactives (some of whom were active): https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/empire-wars-treaties-f3/aderan-raiding-policy-t1522.htm

You seem to forget how things really were. The raiding policy was my idea, I was discussing it with Ishurue long time before i came up to you and told you about it. When you found out about the raiding policy was already when me and Ishurue sealed the deal. It is true that you welcomed the policy, but don't try to sell it as your work. Besides, I am not aware of not a single instance where World Republic members would mass and raid an inactive before that treaty was signed. Signing or not signing it made no real change for World Republic.

My apologies Kenzu - i was not aware of your own efforts to enforce such a policy. It seems both of us had a rare occurence where we perfectly agree with one another....

As for the bit i highlighted - you have much to learn about myself and The Imperium Kenzu.

Some of us are veterans of numerous war's on other servers (as well as Aderan War's). We ve seen the anger and hatred which prolonged war can spawn, we ve seen the player's who leave due to waking up to find themselves caught in a conflict, we ve seen 1000's of $$ of ingame resources (brought with real-life money) wiped out between entire alliances & we ve seen the acts of heroism, desperation and dedication which accompany any major war by members - whether it be sacrificing their account for the greater good, or getting up in the middle of the night/ staying up untill the early hours of the morning for the good of their alliance.

You may find The Imperium ressurects itself possibly depending on Aderan War's future climate. Untill then the theory goes no Imperium - no war. No war - no sufferring of countless victims who will suffer set-backs to their accounts should things escalate into war...

If ever war happens between a newly resurrected Imperium, FIRE & World Republic - it will almost certainly be a war of annihilation, not ending till one or the other side has been effectively wiped out as a threat.... So myself and other's have every reason to do what has to be done in an effort to at least give peace a chance before thing's go to far...
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:21 am

from all mmorpg games i have played, i have never seen a powerful alliance disbanding.. without a very serious reason (and there are more than a few games i have played)

there is allot of mambo jambo talk in here, and although i risk giving away that i like reading the spam more than the serious stuff, i have to say that i've heard no serious reason... but then again i don't know the full story

now i'll go back to the spam section, because people are allot more fun there... here everything looks like a bad theater play

but mark my words... there are two types of tragedies in life... one is not getting what you want, the other is getting it

LATER EDIT

Admin wrote:I repeatedly said ingame politics are not my issue, I will chip in my opinion if I feel it really is required, but what the players make of the game is ultimately their own decision

indeed, this is how is fair, any other way would be like cheating, from my point of view
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:08 am

Just incase anyone was wondering... this was all a bluff. It was a attempt to convince those who were threatening us that we had ceased to exist - thereby not needing to follow through with those threats.

It was a last act to achieve peace. It failed.

On other news: Those of you watching the alliance-rankings are probably going to be confused to hell. Currently FIRE, The Imperium and World Republic are swapping names... so yeah, have fun trying to work out who's in what empire lol
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by r1maru Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:56 am

ian wrote:Just incase anyone was wondering... this was all a bluff.

r1maru wrote:here everything looks like a bad theater play

seems like i was right... no poker players in aderan Very Happy
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:03 am

ian wrote:Just incase anyone was wondering... this was all a bluff. It was a attempt to convince those who were threatening us that we had ceased to exist - thereby not needing to follow through with those threats.

On other news: Those of you watching the alliance-rankings are probably going to be confused to hell. Currently FIRE, The Imperium and World Republic are swapping names... so yeah, have fun trying to work out who's in what empire lol

By saying you were bluffing, you meant you were lying.

PS: You would be much more successful with achieving peace, if you wouldn't sab WR and FIRE members during peace times, if you stop forcing other alliances to do what you want, if you signed a long peace treaty, and most of all, if you didn't prepare a military strike against us. Your miscalculation and bad leadership has led to this war.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ian Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:41 am

Kenzu wrote:
ian wrote:Just incase anyone was wondering... this was all a bluff. It was a attempt to convince those who were threatening us that we had ceased to exist - thereby not needing to follow through with those threats.

By saying you were bluffing, you meant you were lying.

PS: You would be much more successful with achieving peace, if you wouldn't sab WR and FIRE members during peace times, if you stop forcing other alliances to do what you want, if you signed a long peace treaty, and most of all, if you didn't prepare a military strike against us. Your miscalculation and bad leadership has led to this war.

Kenzu - there never was a order given to TIE to sabb World Republic or FIRE. Never was. Never has been. The above post is *precisely* why we had no choice but to act to defend ourselves - because you are totally unable to comprehend that not all bad thing's on this server originate from The Imperium. Every Imperium member can testify to the fact they were never told to sabb WR/ FIRE. The only sabbing to have occurred recently between TIE, FIRE and World Republic was the sabbing of Command92 by a FIRE player, and by freethinker96. These 2 acts *weren't* why we went to war - but i m just pointing it out.

As for lieing - well thats one way of describing it. Another way is intentionally misleading the server. I m sure many people can understand the benefits of making your enemy think your dead, and so understand the benefits of why TIE went hidden/ "disbanded".
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:14 pm

Obviously we knew about this the day after you "disbanded". Anyone with half a brain could realize that Razz. TIE disbanding??? Bah Humbug lol.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:43 am

[09 Jun] 17:12 Your alliance has disbanded

Karma is a bitch
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatsASniper1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:46 am

Vesper wrote:[09 Jun] 17:12 Your alliance has disbanded

Karma is a bitch

lol!
WhatsASniper1
WhatsASniper1
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Alliance : Mujengan
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Miglow Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:18 am

Karma is a bitch

that, or someone has a sick sense of humor. The Dragons are not happy either. Evil or Very Mad

Miglow
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 3224
Alliance : The Black Dragons
Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2010-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:12 pm

Miglow wrote:

Karma is a bitch

that, or someone has a sick sense of humor. The Dragons are not happy either. Evil or Very Mad

You got that right Miglow... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Beldar Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:20 pm

lol i can feel the irony :p

I bet poor admin is quite busy at the moment...

Anyone knows what happened? I did read about hacking in another thread?

Pm me or just post here please Smile

Beldar
Aderan Farmer
Aderan Farmer

Alliance : I dunno :p
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2010-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:53 pm

Read this topic to find out what's going on and more about what happened.

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/bugs-f21/bug-is-back-admin-t1630.htm

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Karma is a bitch
funnily enough I wanted to post that right now
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by curumo Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:56 pm

You and Vesper have the same thought and agree? Dayum the world's coming to an end!

curumo
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:11 pm

So much bs ...melonheads...
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by melonhead Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 pm

woah easy on the slurs
melonhead
melonhead
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : Aspire
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2