Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47

+5
kingkongfan1
seaborgium
Kingofshinobis1
Lord Ishurue
Special Agent 47
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47 Empty Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon May 17, 2010 11:35 pm

This is a 1 player versus 1 player duel. Myself and Lord Ishurue want everyone to know we intend to keep it that way. I am sure FIRE and all its allies will be watching for any "opportunistic" hits on Lord Ishurue, as The Imperium will be answering any made against myself. This post is made solely for the purpose of informing the general public in the hopes of no one else getting killed.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47 Empty Re: Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47

Post by Lord Ishurue Mon May 17, 2010 11:45 pm

Special Agent 47 wrote:This is a 1 player versus 1 player duel. Myself and Lord Ishurue want everyone to know we intend to keep it that way. I am sure FIRE and all its allies will be watching for any "opportunistic" hits on Lord Ishurue, as The Imperium will be answering any made against myself. This post is made solely for the purpose of informing the general public in the hopes of no one else getting killed.

Agreed 1 vs 1 myself vs SA47 .

cya on the battlefield man .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Mon May 17, 2010 11:47 pm

Ahhh, this should be interesting Very Happy Good luck to both of you and have some fun Wink Enjoy the 1 on 1

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon May 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Best of luck. Be mindful of 'opportunistic' we as TIE will make quick action of them.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon May 17, 2010 11:56 pm

This is for the Glory and Honor of the 2 warriors involved, so don't expect to see much posted here, at least from me anyway. I have done my part by informing the public.

Now to turn our attentions to the fields of battle.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue May 18, 2010 12:26 am

Lol you will have no problems. You have my word Wink

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue May 18, 2010 2:21 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:This is for the Glory and Honor of the 2 warriors involved, so don't expect to see much posted here, at least from me anyway. I have done my part by informing the public.

Now to turn our attentions to the fields of battle.

you do the viewers wrong SA47... at least post something afterwards... like Ian & buhcore... oh well, good while it lasted... Good luck to both... may the battle be bloody... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue May 18, 2010 2:37 pm

Oh it definitely will kong lol Wink

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by buhcoreTheGreat Tue May 18, 2010 3:15 pm

Best of luck to both of you, and a lot of fun of course
buhcoreTheGreat
buhcoreTheGreat
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID :
What's crackin' ?
Who ya mackin' ?
Whatcha doin' ?
Who ya screwin' ?
Whatcha drinkin ?
Whatcha thinkin' ?

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2009-06-20

http://www.bmoworld.com

Back to top Go down

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47 Empty The Showdown Begins !!!!!

Post by Lord Ishurue Tue May 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Lord Ishurue Supreme God of Chaos

Special Agent 47 The Hitman Enforcer

The fight is taking place in SA47's home world .

Lord Ishurue started off with the first attack . Moondakra Blast . ( Lord Ishurue fires a dense amount of chaos energy at his foe )

SA47 Attack Failed 8437 12331 ?????????? 3,133,394,453

( *Sa47 activates PPT to use a formidable technique* )
SA47: Ok Lord Ishurue no more games . Lock & Load .

(Lock & Load
SA47 releases the spell he cast on himself which held back more than half of his true power . )

(Lord Ishurue uses Chaoscape to go go back to the chaosverse . )

( SA47 pulls his secret rare Hitman tool Special X Shades )
(Special X Shades
Once SA47 activates Lock & Load , he pulls out his Special X Shades .
Special X Shades allow him to see enemies who are invisible . And can see into other dimensions)

SA47 : Lord Ishurue Sneak attacks will not work on me anymore . Watch and learn, I'll show you the true power of stealth .

Narrator : The warm ups are over both fighters are now in full gear for battle , what awaits Lord Ishurue apon his return !!!!!????

Last edited by Ishurue on Tue May 18, 2010 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47 Empty Silent Strike

Post by Lord Ishurue Tue May 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Ishurue wrote:Lord Ishurue Supreme God of Chaos

Special Agent 47 The Hitman Enforcer

The fight is taking place in SA47's home world .

Lord Ishurue started off with the first attack . Moondakra Blast . ( Lord Ishurue fires a dense amount of chaos energy at his foe )

SA47 Attack Failed 8437 12331 ?????????? 3,133,394,453

( *Sa47 activates PPT to use a formidable technique* )
SA47: Ok Lord Ishurue no more games . Lock & Load .

(Lock & Load
SA47 releases the spell he cast on himself which held back more than half of his true power . )

(Lord Ishurue uses Chaoscape to go go back to the chaosverse . )

( SA47 pulls his secret rare Hitman tool Special X Shades )
(Special X Shades
Once SA47 activates Lock & Load , he pulls out his Special X Shades .
Special X Shades allow him to see enemies who are invisible . And can see into other dimensions)

SA47 : Lord Ishurue Sneak attacks will not work on me anymore . Watch and learn, I'll show you the true power of stealth .

Narrator : The warm ups are over both fighters are now in full gear for battle , what awaits Lord Ishurue apon his return !!!!!????

Narrator :Who is SA47 , is he The ultimate MMORPG incarnation , not much is know about this formidable warrior other then War & Battles are missions and he always finishes his Missions !

Lord Ishurue returns back to SA47's world blending in with the surrounding trees and lakes he is perfectly camoflaged . unaware of SA47's Special X Shades . SA47 quietly leaves PPT and uses Silent Strike on Lord Ishurue . .

(Silent Strike
SA47 launches a fierce barrage of attacks that don’t make any noise or leave after images behind .
Deals devastating damage to an enemy . )

SA47 21,688 Assassins Killed 4424 446 ???????????? 5,720,956,342
SA47 1,689,013,224 Kuwal Stolen 3414 783 ???????????? ??????????????

Lord Ishurue : err Darn it i have regroup Chaoscape . ( Lord Ishurue uses PPT and returns to Chaosverse . )

SA47 : I told you I would show you the true power of stealth . Fast thinking on using PPT Lord Ishurue , other wise you would have been destroyed .

Lord Ishurue thinking : Clever move SA47 .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 am

Are you now entertained Kong?

And to avoid any confusion from prior posts, The warning was not to TIE or FIRE, but to everyone else. I know for a fact both TIE and FIRE are alliances of honor and integrity.

I must say it hurt to get up 30 minute earlier then normal just to mass you and find you online and countering Ishurue. An old man needs his beauty sleep.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Wed May 19, 2010 1:54 am

oh yes... Kong is entertained & not bored...

@Ishurue- your narrations are superb, quite the storyteller you are... cheers ... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu May 20, 2010 1:37 am

kingkongfan1 wrote:oh yes... Kong is entertained & not bored...

@Ishurue- your narrations are superb, quite the storyteller you are... cheers ... king

Thank you
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47 Empty Chaos Migration

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu May 20, 2010 2:27 am

From The Chaosverse Lord Ishurue gets ready for his next attack .

Lord Ishurue thinking : hmm with out a doubt once i appear in his world he will attack me .
His ability to sense intruders , not to mention those Shades he has . If i try to break his shades he will with out a doubt counter attack . My best bet is Raise Death to create an opening and hit him with Chaos Migration .

Mean while in SA47's home world .

* SA47 in a relaxed but very well guarded fighting stance awaits Lord Ishurue's next attack *

SA47 thinking : I have to assume he can sense my energy and any changes that may indicate that I am readying an attack . I'll have to strike quick once he arrives .

*Later that day Lord Ishurue strikes Sa47 in his home world . *

Lord Ishurue : This is a technique courtesy of The Supreme God of Darkness . Raise Death . ( Raise Death is a technique invented by The Supreme God of Darkness, The user can point , look , or think in the mind's eye the direction of how the attack will move . Raise Death completely destroys the dimension, atoms , binding energies of the target , it is Said The Supreme God of Darkness can destroy Universes with this technique .
The technique leaves a Rip in the dimension , which heals over time . )

* Lord Ishurue aims the Technique between him and SA47 . *

SA47: Fist of Supreme Fury fist of supreme fury

(After using Lock & Load
SA47 draws intense amounts of energy to his right fist . He hits the target with a deadly Right cross . Apon making contact to the target it shatters their body like glass . )

* SA47 instinctively aims his attack towards the ground rather then at Lord Ishurue . *

SA47 quickly thinking : what is that technique.... the air , what the you can't see anything between that attack and Lord Ishurue attack . it left like a hollow space . )

Lord Ishurue : Chaos Migration ( Chaos Migration , Lord Ishurue dematerializes to an undetectable energy form . he can pass through Rips in dimensions , or even go inside another's body . )

* Lord Ishurue Migrates into the dimensional rip , then Uses the attack again to Migrate inside of SA47's Heart . *

SA47 : where did he go !? , he is not in the Chaos verse , . err what the , he is inside my heart . Think quickly

* by using Willpower alone SA47 surrounds his heart with energy acting like armor . * .

Lord Ishurue : you are right I am going to release vast amounts of energy and destroy you from the inside out .

SA47 runs at lighting fast speed to the near by lake and sees Lord Ishurue inside of his heart .

SA47 thinking : you were right Grand Agent Infinity , your really did train us well . This is far from over Lord Ishurue .

Narrator : Who is this Grand Agent Infinity SA47 speaks highly of ?
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47 Empty The Student Teacher Era

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu May 20, 2010 2:54 am

Ishurue wrote:

From The Chaosverse Lord Ishurue gets ready for his next attack .

Lord Ishurue thinking : hmm with out a doubt once i appear in his world he will attack me .
His ability to sense intruders , not to mention those Shades he has . If i try to break his shades he will with out a doubt counter attack . My best bet is Raise Death to create an opening and hit him with Chaos Migration .

Mean while in SA47's home world .

* SA47 in a relaxed but very well guarded fighting stance awaits Lord Ishurue's next attack *

SA47 thinking : I have to assume he can sense my energy and any changes that may indicate that I am readying an attack . I'll have to strike quick once he arrives .

*Later that day Lord Ishurue strikes Sa47 in his home world . *

Lord Ishurue : This is a technique courtesy of The Supreme God of Darkness . Raise Death . ( Raise Death is a technique invented by The Supreme God of Darkness, The user can point , look , or think in the mind's eye the direction of how the attack will move . Raise Death completely destroys the dimension, atoms , binding energies of the target , it is Said The Supreme God of Darkness can destroy Universes with this technique .
The technique leaves a Rip in the dimension , which heals over time . )

* Lord Ishurue aims the Technique between him and SA47 . *

SA47: Fist of Supreme Fury fist of supreme fury

(After using Lock & Load
SA47 draws intense amounts of energy to his right fist . He hits the target with a deadly Right cross . Apon making contact to the target it shatters their body like glass . )

* SA47 instinctively aims his attack towards the ground rather then at Lord Ishurue . *

SA47 quickly thinking : what is that technique.... the air , what the you can't see anything between that attack and Lord Ishurue attack . it left like a hollow space . )

Lord Ishurue : Chaos Migration ( Chaos Migration , Lord Ishurue dematerializes to an undetectable energy form . he can pass through Rips in dimensions , or even go inside another's body . )

* Lord Ishurue Migrates into the dimensional rip , then Uses the attack again to Migrate inside of SA47's Heart . *

SA47 : where did he go !? , he is not in the Chaos verse , . err what the , he is inside my heart . Think quickly

* by using Willpower alone SA47 surrounds his heart with energy acting like armor . * .

Lord Ishurue : you are right I am going to release vast amounts of energy and destroy you from the inside out .

SA47 runs at lighting fast speed to the near by lake and sees Lord Ishurue inside of his heart .

SA47 thinking : you were right Grand Agent Infinity , your really did train us well . This is far from over Lord Ishurue .

Narrator : Who is this Grand Agent Infinity SA47 speaks highly of ?

Grand Agent Infinity : Special Agent 47 come with me .

Special Agent 47 : yes sir .

Grand Agent Infinity : you know more then anyone the capabilities of Willpower .
Now it is time for for you to see first first hand their powerful effects. Take this Dagger .
Do you know why I stressed the training of the internal body so much more then external brute force ?

Special Agent 47 : No sir i never understood that .

Grand Agent Infinity : once poison gets into your blood stream , your a goner . No mater how much u can bench press , no matter how many opponents you can take on at once . The internal organs are too vulnerable . The training we hitmen go through makes us Super human, but we still are human . As a human we have weaknesses but very strong willpower . the importance of the Adrenal glands, Spleen, and a minimum of 15% bodyfat are your key to survival in extreme situations .

Now strike my heart with that Dagger .

* Special Agent47 strikes his teacher's heart with the dagger *

Grand Agent Infinity : now watch .

* Grand agent Infinity completely heals and repairs his heart *

Grand Agent Infinity : my heart is a muscle , . By using my Willpower i speed up the healing process . our training has caused our bodies to develope a 2nd spleen . our training has also allowed our spleen's to store extra blood . By speeding up the adrenal glands cortisol production has allowed me to break down some muscle cells and proteins and send them to my heart to repair it . Our extra fat reserves will also be used as fuel to keep our bodies going .

in short speeding up our healing process is a hitman's way to survive critical situations . Never forget that .

Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47 Empty Shatter Vs Fist of Supreme Fury

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu May 20, 2010 3:15 am

SA47 looks down at the lake , seeing a clear reflection of himself . he pierces his own heart , and rips out Lord Ishurue and throws him like a baseball ( remember Lord Ishurue made himself small enough to hide inside SA47's heart . )

Lord Ishurue uses Chaoscape and goes back to Chaosverse .

Meanwhile SA47 quickly heals his damaged organs . He then draws energy to his right fist and prepares .Fist of Supreme Fury

Lord Ishurue goes back to SA47's world .

The two warriors are about 300 yards/meters away from one another . SA47 angles himself so their contact pint is next to the Dimensional rip that was made by Raise Death .

Both Warriors run towards one another .

Lord Ishurue : Shatter ( Shatter is a point blank thrust that can pierce through any armor . )

[19 May] 17:55 SA47 Attack Failed 0 8865 9,605,285,400 1,872,544,113 details
[19 May] 17:55 SA47 Attack Failed 6340 9105 9,752,142,841 2,157,948,883 details
[19 May] 17:46 SA47 Attack Failed 6820 10162 10,223,039,647 2,534,524,698 details
[19 May] 16:57 SA47 Attack Failed 7936 10091 9,775,137,883 3,163,140,403 details
[19 May] 13:16 SA47 Attack Failed 7699 10198 10,164,067,610 2,989,760,853 details
[19 May] 13:12 SA47 Attack Failed 7585 11118 10,997,744,884 3,033,820,379 details
[19 May] 13:10 SA47 Attack Failed 8210 11342 11,085,895,455 3,456,516,835 details
[19 May] 13:09 SA47 Attack Failed 8175 12385 10,827,303,693 3,231,488,560 details
[19 May] 13:09 SA47 Attack Failed 14206 21898 10,686,570,151 4,032,419,641 details
[19 May] 13:08 SA47 Attack Failed 9589 13106 11,617,945,114 4,319,933,104 details
[19 May] 13:08 SA47 Attack Failed 10130 13405 11,368,533,944 4,529,166,853 details
[19 May] 13:08 SA47 Attack Failed 9973 14734 12,467,347,620 4,627,540,407 details

SA47 :Fist of Supreme Fury
[19 May] 17:58 SA47 Victory 7993 10026 4,407,051,950 1,518,957,016 details
[19 May] 17:57 SA47 Victory 9050 8551 4,727,885,606 1,780,458,082 details
[19 May] 17:57 SA47 Victory 5885 8864 4,850,551,035 1,937,685,708 details
[19 May] 17:55 SA47 Victory 9877 8920 4,475,128,365 2,007,593,926 details
[19 May] 17:46 SA47 Victory 8580 11065 6,063,645,892 2,191,470,380 details

The two attacks collide .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47 Empty Breaking Down a God Supreme Fist of Fury Succeeds !!??

Post by Lord Ishurue Thu May 20, 2010 3:32 am

instead of following through with his attack SA47 stop hits Lord Ishurue .

as Lord Ishurue's shatter slightly pierces SA47's flesh . SA47 turns with Shatter . SA47 quickly spins and launches another Supreme Fist of Fury . It makes direct contact . Lord Ishurue's chaos body breaks into a bunch of pieces . ( similar to dropping a hard boiled egg ) .

[19 May] 18:09 SA47 Victory 1684 1219 3,414,688,348 1,480,164,903 details
[19 May] 18:03 SA47 Victory 1774 1293 3,510,102,208 1,409,583,646 details
[19 May] 18:01 SA47 Victory 1808 1346 3,798,520,800 1,441,529,812 details
[19 May] 18:01 SA47 Victory 1759 1464 4,257,113,497 1,401,615,047 details
[19 May] 17:51 SA47 Victory 2593 1776 4,894,441,142 2,069,092,990 details
[19 May] 17:44 SA47 Victory 2625 2060 5,593,099,492 2,113,363,635 details

17:53 SA47 305,620,566 Kuwal Stolen 2973 671 6,100,674,272 1,959,610,763 details
[19 May] 19:09 SA47 8,539 Assassins Killed 2496 296 3,345,704,745 2,690,219,634 details
[19 May] 18:08 SA47 7,733 Assassins Killed 2370 295 3,357,259,008 2,802,904,853 details
[19 May] 18:05 SA47 8,485 Assassins Killed 2457 289 3,334,076,788 2,909,512,056 details
[19 May] 18:04 SA47 9,304 Assassins Killed 2428 298 3,452,192,448 2,860,813,398 details
[19 May] 18:00 SA47 9,691 Assassins Killed 2720 322 4,020,631,920 3,082,741,934 details
[19 May] 18:00 SA47 9,832 Assassins Killed 2824 315 3,990,587,922 3,210,746,904 details
[19 May] 17:56 SA47 9,959 Assassins Killed 3124 399 4,438,426,674 3,457,700,866 details
[19 May] 17:55 SA47 10,352 Assassins Killed 3225 435 4,936,888,621 3,680,937,850 details
[19 May] 17:55 SA47 12,837 Assassins Killed 3403 419 4,595,865,255 3,711,014,136 details
[19 May] 17:53 SA47 10,653 Assassins Killed 3367 430 5,226,394,328 4,024,345,558 details
[19 May] 17:53 SA47 12,651 Assassins Killed 3465 425 4,982,526,132 3,953,908,388 details
[19 May] 17:52 SA47 14,202 Assassins Killed 3635 418 4,840,656,075 4,020,839,938 details
[19 May] 17:50 SA47 13,799 Assassins Killed 3591 435 5,396,674,140 4,261,047,099 details
[19 May] 17:49 SA47 14,756 Assassins Killed 3713 428 5,415,801,979 4,445,081,438 details
[19 May] 17:48 SA47 15,402 Assassins Killed 3703 436 5,545,272,100 4,408,898,667 details
[19 May] 17:45 SA47 17,280 Assassins Killed 4001 453 5,424,834,708 4,605,022,317 details
[19 May] 17:43 SA47 14,754 Assassins Killed 3770 487 6,084,796,740 4,622,089,316 details
[19 May] 17:43 SA47 18,790 Assassins Killed 3882 481 6,287,648,016 4,929,972,377 details
[19 May] 17:43 SA47 17,851 Assassins Killed 4204 451 5,703,511,254 5,097,696,142 details
[19 May] 17:42 SA47 20,039 Assassins Killed 4077 473 6,154,997,755 5,032,847,677 details
[19 May] 17:42 SA47 19,967 Assassins Killed 4369 449 5,739,892,886 5,236,800,758 details
[19 May] 17:42 SA47 19,293 Assassins Killed 4213 474 6,586,595,744 5,437,011,143 details

[19 May] 19:07 SA47 Covert Mission Failed 175,000 details
[19 May] 18:16 ???? Covert Success ???? details

[19 May] 18:20 SA47 Assassin Success 350,000 details
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Thu May 20, 2010 10:16 am

Nice stories here. I am curious about what has been destroyed sofar. It seems to be a brutal battle!

I wonder how effective can Ishurue be against SA47, once we know the final results, since Ishurue had 10 million and SA47 25 million men at the beginning.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu May 20, 2010 3:03 pm

Actually Ishurue had ~15.5mil before they actually started massing each other Razz

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Thu May 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Kenzu wrote:Nice stories here. I am curious about what has been destroyed sofar. It seems to be a brutal battle!

I wonder how effective can Ishurue be against SA47, once we know the final results, since Ishurue had 10 million and SA47 25 million men at the beginning.

Ish went from 11.5 to over 15.5 and I am not completely sure but I think I was 28.5 or so, but I have sold over 3 mill men during the fight.

As for how effective Ish is,,,,,,, EXTREMELY. He has made few attacks as that's where his losses are far greater then mine. Any "single" attack I make my losses and astronomical compared to his. On double attacks such as destruction they are close but still in his favor. Hunt assassins is the only attacks where losses have been in my favor as far as UU, but the Kewal loses are much, much greater on my end due to losing a Super Striker and a weapon versus him only losing an assassin. In the sense of who is having more victories and successful attacks versus failed attacks, I am battering him hands down, but if you look at total losses and costs I say we are close or really I bet he is probably winning. I went into this ranked 1 and still am, he started at 13 and is down to 40. Thing is, who can afford it? Time will tell. I had 3300 plus ST and I am down to 2400. I don't know about Ish. Last I looked he only had 3K or so AT where I'm still over 20K. The real question is, can I break him and hold him down? Will my ST hold? will my training facilities, and weapons factories keep my military might superior enough to not allow counter measures?

I took a copy of my MR before we started, I'll compare that when we are done to get totals, I'm not counting the individual attack logs. That said, I knew 100% that I would be facing greater losses through the entire battle due to the size difference. I have struggled to keep a decent kill ratio, and Ish has done a great job of minimizing his losses and maximizing mine. Covert and assassination attacks are total losses in this set up TBH. There is no way to come out ahead. Basicly I am finding that from the "bigger man" view, if you fight a war your going to lose more then you kill period. I set aside an amount of men I am willing to expend, and it seems it will not take long to do so.

It is weird, having a superior strike I suffered greater losses, and I am willing to bet that if I continued to the point where my strike fell below his defense then my losses would still be greater. Basicly the attacker will ALWAYS suffer more losses, so the only way for me to best him in the losses department is for him to strike back alot more then he has been.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Fri May 21, 2010 12:40 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:
Kenzu wrote:Nice stories here. I am curious about what has been destroyed sofar. It seems to be a brutal battle!

Ish went from 11.5 to over 15.5 and I am not completely sure but I think I was 28.5 or so, but I have sold over 3 mill men during the fight.

As for how effective Ish is,,,,,,, EXTREMELY. He has made few attacks as that's where his losses are far greater then mine. Any "single" attack I make my losses and astronomical compared to his. On double attacks such as destruction they are close but still in his favor. Hunt assassins is the only attacks where losses have been in my favor as far as UU, but the Kewal loses are much, much greater on my end due to losing a Super Striker and a weapon versus him only losing an assassin. In the sense of who is having more victories and successful attacks versus failed attacks, I am battering him hands down, but if you look at total losses and costs I say we are close or really I bet he is probably winning. I went into this ranked 1 and still am, he started at 13 and is down to 40. Thing is, who can afford it? Time will tell. I had 3300 plus ST and I am down to 2400. I don't know about Ish. Last I looked he only had 3K or so AT where I'm still over 20K. The real question is, can I break him and hold him down? Will my ST hold? will my training facilities, and weapons factories keep my military might superior enough to not allow counter measures?

I took a copy of my MR before we started, I'll compare that when we are done to get totals, I'm not counting the individual attack logs. That said, I knew 100% that I would be facing greater losses through the entire battle due to the size difference. I have struggled to keep a decent kill ratio, and Ish has done a great job of minimizing his losses and maximizing mine. Covert and assassination attacks are total losses in this set up TBH. There is no way to come out ahead. Basicly I am finding that from the "bigger man" view, if you fight a war your going to lose more then you kill period. I set aside an amount of men I am willing to expend, and it seems it will not take long to do so.

It is weird, having a superior strike I suffered greater losses, and I am willing to bet that if I continued to the point where my strike fell below his defense then my losses would still be greater. Basicly the attacker will ALWAYS suffer more losses, so the only way for me to best him in the losses department is for him to strike back alot more then he has been.

ye I am getting my arse kicked Cool .

im only capable of assaulting , and switching defense strategies when he assaults me .

@SA47 . u said your War records doubled right ?

i started with ~ 242mil
now im at
War Records 300,017,030

i gained maybe 58 mil .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri May 21, 2010 9:06 pm

this lets both of your war stats skyrocket to the moon!
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Fri May 21, 2010 10:01 pm

Just when I was about to catch up with Ish in war records :S. Jeez. lol.

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Miglow Tue May 25, 2010 6:20 am

So is the war over?