Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47

+5
kingkongfan1
seaborgium
Kingofshinobis1
Lord Ishurue
Special Agent 47
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue May 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Miglow wrote:So is the war over?

I don't think so, but not sure, it may be put on hold due to the upcoming war tween T.I.E. & the (FIRE-0) empire. we will wait & see... lol... good luck to all... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47 - Page 2 Empty Re: Lord Ishurue VS Special Agent 47

Post by ian Tue May 25, 2010 2:12 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:

I don't think so, but not sure, it may be put on hold due to the upcoming war tween T.I.E. & the (FIRE-0) empire. we will wait & see... lol... good luck to all... king

What upcoming war? Myself and Lord Ishurue have been in discussions concerning this a fair bit now... and so far we ve managed to avoid a escalation. I ve even asked FIRE & WR to figure out some method which will roughly allow farming by The Imperium of WR/ FIRE to be roughly equal to the farming of The Imperium by FIRE/ WR.

The only issue has for a while there's been more farming of The Imperium (in terms of resources taken) than The Imperiums been farming WR/ FIRE. If a satisfactory system can be found which resolves this issue and allows the farming between the 2 power's to be roughly equal... it meanss The Imperium will be able to drop the "8-hits on all of TIE per week" part of our policy.

Its just a matter of time untill a suitable solution is found. No need for an escalation or war.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue May 25, 2010 2:20 pm

*hides in fire* farms the snot out of Ian, Vesper*comes back to TIE*
Chants War WR

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Tue May 25, 2010 2:45 pm

ian wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:

What upcoming war? Myself and Lord Ishurue have been in discussions concerning this a fair bit now... and so far we ve managed to avoid a escalation. I ve even asked FIRE & WR to figure out some method which will roughly allow farming by The Imperium of WR/ FIRE to be roughly equal to the farming of The Imperium by FIRE/ WR.

The only issue has for a while there's been more farming of The Imperium (in terms of resources taken) than The Imperiums been farming WR/ FIRE. If a satisfactory system can be found which resolves this issue and allows the farming between the 2 power's to be roughly equal... it meanss The Imperium will be able to drop the "8-hits on all of TIE per week" part of our policy.

Its just a matter of time untill a suitable solution is found. No need for an escalation or war.

LMAO!!! just having some fun ya'll... can't take me serious on this... LOL... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2