Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Information for Active Players

+2
Jiro
ian
6 posters

Go down

Important Information for Active Players Empty Important Information for Active Players

Post by ian Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Hey guys.

This is going to be a small concise post. It won't be detailed - so if anyone is interested in how i worked out the following, you ll need to pm me ingame (ingame name Ian, I.D 569).

Basically:

If you have Supporter Status:

Current Untrained Unit (UU) Rates are about 180,000 kuwal per UU. This means if you have a commander - check that the rate they are offering you per UU (you can do this via clicking the income link on main base page) is 180,000 or above. If it isn't - they are ripping you off. Go find another commander. If your a commander, and your offering higher than 180,000 rates - your overvaluing UU and should drop your rate downt or 180,000 or below.

Minimum amount of untrained Units to raid for is about 400. Good raids are 500+. If you have SS - this means you can sell your UU to other players at a rate of 180,000+ kuwal or above (if you sell below this - don't, your being ripped off). To get these amounts (assuming you have the education facility built in the construction yard - if you haven't, build it!) your looking for people ideally with 24,000+ UU (realistically if you only raid people with 24,000+ UU you ll average about 450 - 470 UU per raid).

Consequently, this means you shouldn't farm for anything below 72million kuwal (400 x 180,000) - since if you do farm below this, you d actually be better off raiding 400 UU and then selling that Untrained Units to other players.

You can sell untrained units via direct broker or on the galactic market. Your pretty much garanteed that your trades on the galactic market will be accepted very quickly.

If you don't have Supporter Status

If you don't have supporter status (SS) this means you can't trade with others. You should give serious consideration to getting it - whether by buying it with your own $$ or via trading resources with another player who is willing to get you SS.

Eithier way - it means you can only sell or buy UU from the ingame market.

Commander's should still be offering about 180,000 kuwal per every untrained unit they get from you. Check to see if you get this - if not they are ripping you off. If your a commander offering more - your overvaluing UU and should drop your rates.

You should still be raiding for a minimum of 400 UU, good raids are 500+ - realistically you should find it pretty easy to raid for 450+ UU each time on average (aim for people with 23,000 - 24,000+ UU out).

Regarding farming, since you can't sell UU directly to other players, your struck with ingame market rates - currently about 102,000 kuwal. 400 x 102,000 = 40.8million kuwal you should farm for to be better off than raiding and selling the untrained units on the ingame market. Realistically you shouldn't find it hard at all to reguarly farm for 50million+ kuwal each time from inactives.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ll try to update this topic as and when trade rates for UU vary significantly in order to try and encourage more efficient raiding/ farming of members of the Aderan War's community - in the hopes of seeing more powerful players which will enrich the game.

Finally though -

NEVER EVER SELL ATTACK TURNS ON THE INGAME MARKET!!! YOU SHOULD BE BUYING ATTACK TURNS AND ACTIVELY FARMING OR RAIDING - ITS MASSIVELY EASY TO MAKE A PROFIT VIA FARMING AND RAIDING WITH ATTACK TURNS YOU GENERATE AND BUY VS. THE GOLD OR UU YOU WILL GET IF YOU SELL ATTACK TURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Important Information for Active Players Empty Re: Important Information for Active Players

Post by Jiro Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Hi Ian,

Great post. I thought UU sold for 175k. Maybe some of this information should go into the AW Wiki.
About Officer payment: since you get paid for 20% of your raw UP instead of the 10% you would get if you don't have a commander, you are really being ripped off if your CO pays below 50% of the going rate, in your example that would be 90k / UU.
I pay more because I want my officers to grow.
Best regards,

Jiro

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Important Information for Active Players Empty Re: Important Information for Active Players

Post by seaborgium Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Jiro the price depends on how you sell. If you put UU for sale then its 180k+
If you are buying and you put up kuwal to buy UU then its around 150k+/- it depends on what you do.

Which is why I laugh at people who post saying they are buying at 155k or lower. Because any ACTIVE Seller knows what you can make.

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ishurue Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:41 pm

On the Commander .

you lose your 10% bonus for having a CO . but a CO pays you for 20% of your raw .

as long as you get over half the UU rate then you make profit on a CO . but still only choose a CO who pay well above 130k or your CO gives u min rate but they send u back at least 10% of your raw you make profit and your commander makes profit .
Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:17 pm

hey guys, I just wanted to say how much I love ya'll... ya'll do all the number crunching & figuring, then pass it along to the rest of us... makes it a lot more fun for me anyway... really thanks for the info... king
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:42 pm

On CO: if he pays 50% of the going rate on the UU market, you don't lose out, but the CO cashes all the benfit of the difference between 10% and 20%. If he pays 100%, the offices cashes all the benefits of the 20% bonus.
There are other reasons why a CO may pay more:
1) the officer payment is done automatically and directly. The CO does not have to buy defence for the income that is paid to the officer.
2) Having officers is the only way for someone without supporter status to get UU without spending market turns.
3) Buying the UU is automatic, it is a reliable source of UU at a predictable rate, as long as your officers stay with you.
4) You get a working relationship with your officers and it may be of benefit to you to have them grow.
Of these only reason 1 is somewhat tangible. All in all, the CO market is different from the UU market and so the rates paid on each are not really comparable. So by paying 200k I am putting a price tag on items 1 - 4 of 65k / UU.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:05 pm

Many CO's also don't pay full amount, but minimums. Then weekly send a broker for the required amounts. This keeps small officers from being farmed for incomes higher then they can handle. It allows CO's to have inactive officers, and gives active officers a choice of UU or Kewal for payment.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down