Galactic Market... Important!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galactic Market... Important!

Post by ian on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Hey admin.

One of The Imperium's members asked me where the Galactic Market is in the trade centre links. He has Supporter Status. I told him where it is (Trade centre) and he's just replied with the following:

I ll Pm you his I.D on on the forum now.

Please look into it ASAP - as its a major disadvantage, not to mention others may unwittingly have the same bug....

Thanks
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galactic Market... Important!

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:08 pm

I will hazard a guess.
His ABP has a crappy setting removing images and links that should better remain where they are

Cos the thing is, it's not that you can actually browse the site with images turned off without at least seeing an alternate text instead for the links.

3) Being condescending to some people helps me keep my sanity when I am forced to interact with them.

I hate PR, will never engage in it and will rain destruction on all who refuse to use their brains to think before they speak.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top