Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turns

+2
Zarakai Kenpachi
Casshern
6 posters

Go down

turns Empty turns

Post by Casshern Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:05 pm

is the normal generation of turns ever going to increase. At the moment we only produce 48 turns a day meaning only being able to attack 4 times a day. Now i know having the game overflowing with turns is a bad thing, having too little is a problem too. Even if the generation was doubled would only mean 96 per day but would enable smaller members getting turns easier. This is never going to be really important to bigger members as as soon as trading and private trading is included, they will just buy of market and people. Or maybe some way to convert supply turns to ats.... i have no turns but still manage to have over 100 supply turns
Casshern
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

turns Empty Re: turns

Post by Zarakai Kenpachi Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:33 pm

its not a bad idea but i think it would cause more problems than solve if you put the amount of turns received by accounts up. once the market has resources it should be easy enough to get extra turns and farm, mass do whatever you like. i feel the game is more tactical if you have to really watch every turn you use.
Zarakai Kenpachi
Zarakai Kenpachi
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigatsu_Aka Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:52 pm

I agree with Zarakai Kenpachi... the turns are like this because the game is supposed to be more strategical than any other game like this... And this game is also balanced.

Don`t worry about the supply turns, you`ll lack those more than the attacks when the game evolves, if you`ll want to raid, or to mass. Going lone wolf and being a warmonger is not a good strategy due to fact that the supply turns are ONLY 1 per turn generated and cannot be traded.
Nigatsu_Aka
Nigatsu_Aka
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : I no longer have an account. Taking a break.
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:23 pm

Yep .... rest assured that you will really miss supply turns later on. Just remember that 1 sab costs you 10 ST and all assassination missions cost you 15ST.

In a war (don't think of sgw wars as they are now) I can guarantee that you'll do dozens of sabbs and assassinations and as a result you will probably have to save ST for weeks.

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Casshern Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:21 pm

that why i just suggest doubling it as i don't want a situation like sgw wars where if u want turns they are really easy to come by. all you would do would allow people to attack 8 times rather than 4. For smaller players this makes a big difference while bigger players will always be able to get the turns they need
Casshern
Casshern
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 123

Back to top Go down

Post by rflash Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Lol ..... you weren't in sgw when trading was only possible with $ bought SS. Back then 1k AT was a big deal.

You fail to understand the situation ..... the more turns are generated the bigger the gap between the big players and the small players will get.

A big player in sgw farms 30-40 bil naq / hit in average .... as a small player you can only attack inactives and you get 7-8 bil naq / hit. You do the math.

Plus..... with less turns they will get more and more valuable ..... so a new player will be able to get more Kuwal for the same ammount of turns generated .... so it helps him.

rflash
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Number of posts : 205

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:07 pm

1) you can attack 4 times a day because you can't buy any AT's, however when you get the ingame market and later the p2p transfer you will be able to attack more often

48 times per day to be more precise (1 farm/raid uses 1 supply turn which you cannot buy, you get 48 ST's every day so means 48 attacks)

2) Be aware that the current costs of supply turns/attack turns/covert turns for the respective missions nor how many turns you get per day may not be final. I may need to adjust it, maybe to promote more farming but at the same time not allow more massing, or other way around. Time will tell

There is a big difference between allowing high recovery rate (3-5 ST's per turn) and low reserves (maybe 500-600) and allowing low recovery rate (1-2 ST's per turn) and high reserves (2k+)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:11 pm

I am happy with 48 turns per day. I think it's fair. Small player will be able to buy more turns with the money they earn from attacks can still attack 12 times a day since supply turns cannot be traded.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down