Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BaseO bug.

+21
kingkongfan1
damgood
ian
FarleShadow
Sandwalker
buhcoreTheGreat
Hai-Shulud
Space2050
ioz
Universe
Nigatsu_Aka
superkingtsob
retro22
Disco_Vader
Lord Ishurue
Alex
JadeFire
Kingofshinobis1
seaborgium
Vesper
Admin
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

BaseO bug. - Page 4 Empty Re: BaseO bug.

Post by ian Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:40 am

To be honest, everytime Kenzu and World Republic gets beaten about by other alliance's it pretty much illustrates the above point that If Kenzu has access to information he'd actually be able to use it so some sort of advantage - the fact WR gets beaten up so badly normally does point to their not having access to information.

My solution is thus: Just leave the matter to rest - each time World Republic & Kenzu gets butchered or slaughtered it will help illustrate that WR/ Kenzu doesn't have access to information... and slowly but surely that point of view will trickle across. It might take more death and slaughter to convince people... but i m sure we ll all get there in the end Smile - or at the worst it will at least illustrate that even if WR/ Kenzu does have access to information... it really doesn't make a difference since they don't really have the ability to act on it.... thus its not really that much of a big deal.
ian
ian
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Alliance : You get 3 guesses as to which one Razz
Number of posts : 1180
Registration date : 2009-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:52 am

thank you
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:39 am

Do i think kenzu gets info from his brother yes, its it game related not about the game code/info. more like 'kenzu what do you think if...' or the *whack* on the back of the head Razz
I think kenzu gets lots of info from his brother..... 99.5% nothing to do with the ingame workings lol

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Vesper Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:02 am

I do not think the admin shares info that he finds out about ingame politics or anything mainly because I think admin finds humor when his brother is massed.

Here is my explanation as to why it appears as though most updates favor WR. When Kenzu gets massed or anything he begins to think of ways to prevent it. The easiest way for him is to come up with an addition to the game. Martin is looking for ways to improve the game and if kenzu suggests 20 ideas all of which wold favor him 1 of them is bound to sound good to martin. Its more a case of the only voice being whispered into Martin's ear is Kenzu's. Then after he has an idea and he posts it on the forums he plans to stick to it. So basically if people want more updates in their favor they will need to bombard the forums with ideas. If we all whined about how the game is and offered alternative solutions maybe more ideas would be used.

Only thing I disagree with of how the ideas that kenzu and martin discuss is that the forum post is saying the idea will be used. Not a post in the game suggestion as to what input does everyone have and how would they do. An example of this is the personal bonus being changed. Everyone is on that forum topic complaining because admin says how he will do it without asking for input first. If instead he made a forum topic saying he feels personal bonus stats are over powered and asked what solutions people had, we would get many many more ideas then just what martin and kenzu thought of for solutions and then if you wanted a say you have the chance and if you choose not to be part of the conversation you cant complain when the update is released
Vesper
Vesper
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : Commonwealth
Number of posts : 518
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandwalker Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:55 am

Kenzu doesn't exist. It's just Martin with 2 accounts.

It's so obvious! The fact Kenzu's play style is so incredibly different from Martin's is done on purpose to throw people off track. But NOT ME! Nope.

Sandwalker
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Hai-Shulud Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:26 pm

And that ^^ ladies and gentlemen is a true Dune post. Frame it and keep it, its like Banksy.... itll be valuable in the future but just not right now Razz Razz Razz

Kenzu and admin are family so no amount of proof is going to convince me that the relationship between them on this game is 100% admin to player. Sorry dude, i have a brother and we dont even get along ( i massed him many many times on dunewars Razz ) but he is family so when the shit hits the fan ill stick up for him.

I woudnt expect you to do any less! However you start dropping that ball too far and people are gonna get pissed off - just make sure all is fair......however you have to ensure that and whatever lengths you have to go to.
Hai-Shulud
Hai-Shulud
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : The Crusaders
Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by damgood Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:08 pm

Hai-Shulud wrote:( i massed him many many times on dunewars .
cyclops affraid Shocked

damgood
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 49
Alliance : GD
Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2009-02-04

http://oddee.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:04 pm

These posts are a lot of fun to read Very Happy
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum