Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL bugs into this topic until further notice

+9
Gamniac
Kenzu
kingkongfan1
Nomad
Manleva
goku1719
Hai-Shulud
Kingofshinobis1
Admin
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

ALL bugs into this topic until further notice - Page 3 Empty Re: ALL bugs into this topic until further notice

Post by Gamniac Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:58 am

The member count on the Alliance Ranking page still counts the vacated members.
On test, WR has 74 members. 59 of them are active (of a sort), the rest is on vacation.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : 5094
Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 260
Location : At the bottom of a crater. I always wanted an underground base!
Registration date : 2012-04-12

Back to top Go down

ALL bugs into this topic until further notice - Page 3 Empty Re: ALL bugs into this topic until further notice

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:50 pm

Gamniac wrote:The member count on the Alliance Ranking page still counts the vacated members.
On test, WR has 74 members. 59 of them are active (of a sort), the rest is on vacation.

it does it in main as well, been that way forever, I do believe admin tried to fix it at one time, not sure what happened.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:07 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Gamniac wrote:The member count on the Alliance Ranking page still counts the vacated members.

it does it in main as well, been that way forever, I do believe admin tried to fix it at one time, not sure what happened.

Once the bug gets fixed then maybe people won't push that to end a war Wink

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:27 pm

seaborgium wrote:
kingkongfan1 wrote:

Once the bug gets fixed then maybe people won't push that to end a war Wink

cheers
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:10 pm

I don't actually consider this to be a bug. The member count should always show the total number of members of an Alliance irrespective of their status.

The difference between Main and Test is that Admin has been working on where the vacated players appear. On main they appear at the top of the list which has always been an issue. On Test Admin has been working to make them appear at the bottom of the list..

I'll also add that this has nothing to do with any of the other issues that many have around Alliances and Vacated players.
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat May 05, 2012 5:28 am

Attack logs are all jacked up

xxx soldiers march onto the battlefield.

xxx attacked with 620,749 soldiers and 0 mercenaries.

620,749 Soldiers were armed with Stealth Tank

yyy defended with 1,500,000 soldiers and 500,000 mercenaries.

500,000 Mercenaries were armed with Stealth Tank <-------HERE IS ISSUE
1,500,000 Soldiers were armed with MLRS

Your field scouts report on the status of the enemy: The invaders deal 73,852,133,155 damage on the enemy!
This results in 4,536 casualties amongst the defending troops!

The defending forces return fire and inflict 89,775,174,528 damage on their opponents!
They manage to cause 13,689 casualties in their enemies ranks!

xxx attack has been repelled!

The invading soldiers flee in panic whilst yyy forces are cheering and celebrating their victory
It is reported that 117 Kuwal has been taken from the realm of yyy

My weapon list in the armory reads like this

MLRS 2,377,417
Mobile Artillery 318,259
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamdoom Sun May 20, 2012 8:55 am

I swapped Hospital, which was first in line and a cy3 round, when I tried to swap them back it said I needed a cy3 to build a hospital and I needed to delete Hospital first, which is untrue because a Hospital needs a cy2.
Iamdoom
Iamdoom
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamdoom Mon May 21, 2012 2:58 pm

I changed my bonus twice, then it said:

You have changed your bonus 0 / 2 Times in the last 7 Days

But when I tried changing it:

You already changed your bonus 2 times in the last 7 days
Iamdoom
Iamdoom
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon May 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Iamdoom wrote:I changed my bonus twice, then it said:

you have to wait 7 days before being able to change it again, its the same in main. admin called it "a slow change".
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manleva Mon May 21, 2012 7:03 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:
Iamdoom wrote:I changed my bonus twice, then it said:

you have to wait 7 days before being able to change it again, its the same in main. admin called it "a slow change".

Kong, the bug's in the second line. After the change it did not display the correct information and should have read "You have changed your bonus 2 / 2 Times in the last 7 Days' not 0 / 2
Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon May 21, 2012 7:16 pm

oh, my bad, misread the post. but for the record I am not experiencing that bug. sorry.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue May 22, 2012 5:29 am

I just tryed it, worked for me?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamdoom Sat May 26, 2012 7:20 am

Another oddity, VERY minor:

I started building an Airport and it said "Constructing Starport"
Iamdoom
Iamdoom
Aderan Soldier
Aderan Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Sat May 26, 2012 2:55 pm

That's just the old name from Main.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 31, 2012 7:31 pm

fixed hospital queue issue

I am not sure about that personal bonus change thing, might have to do something with adding iamdoom's account to reset

I'm not going to comment on the membersize issue

Fixing the airport/starport name issue

and fixed the attack log issue

by fixed i mean the code @ personal server, will get online soon
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:27 pm

6/18/2012...

I was in test today, & wanted to change my personal bonus points. I got the following message...

"You already changed your bonus 2 times in the last 7 days"

here is the catch, I have never tried to change my PBP's in test until now.
Now a few days ago I did rearrange my PBP's in main. dunno if that has anything to do with it or not but thought I'd report it anyway.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:12 pm

kingkongfan1 wrote:6/18/2012...

I was in test today, & wanted to change my personal bonus points. I got the following message...

"You already changed your bonus 2 times in the last 7 days"

here is the catch, I have never tried to change my PBP's in test until now.
Now a few days ago I did rearrange my PBP's in main. dunno if that has anything to do with it or not but thought I'd report it anyway.

still having this issue.

Thank you for fixing this.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:33 am

ok, found the actual issue now
but to clarify, according to the logs you did change your bonus again recently, just it kept showing a 0 instead of how often you changed it, right?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkongfan1 Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:24 am

Admin wrote:ok, found the actual issue now
but to clarify, according to the logs you did change your bonus again recently, just it kept showing a 0 instead of how often you changed it, right?

I changed my pbp's in main last week, then attempted to change my pbp's in test got the message I posted earlier. this week I changed my pbp's in main, then attempted to change them in test & it worked. I do remember that on the left it did still register a 0, but on the right it did show up as it had been changed correctly.

I have not remember ever trying to change my pbp's in test, up until the war on WR was stopped in main. it is possible that I may have, but it was a long time ago if I did.
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 am

This is more of a suggestion than a bug, but can something be done about the price difference of Munition factories and the other two factories for AF? I think it should be reduced a bit to accommodate the fact that you need 10 times the munition to arm the SAMs or Aircrafts, so it only makes sense to make 10 times the factories. The price being the same seems a bit odd to me.

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 4596
Alliance : World Republic (TOC)
Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2010-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:24 pm

Been asked for, and we were told it would be adjusted when released to main. Its like some other issues and bug found that have not been fixed or adjusted.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:12 am

Hmmm. Personally, I think all things should be integrated into TEST so we can test everything out, completely bug free and all.

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:02 pm

goku1719 wrote:Hmmm. Personally, I think all things should be integrated into TEST so we can test everything out, completely bug free and all.

We all do, and have been waiting patiently. Some not as patiently as others but still. pirat

I just hope all past reported and still not corrected issues are cleaned up when the next update is released for testing.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamniac Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 am

Aw crap crud, here's the test server topic. I was looking for it's own section, turns out it's just a thread.
Oh well, Here goes again.

When I try to log in to Test, I get this:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function airforceweaponstats() in /home/efterburn/reset.aderanwars.com/exec/statsfunc.php on line 429

Think it has something to do with me heading onto vacation mode on Test? In that case, I tested the heck out of that feature.
Gamniac
Gamniac
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Back to top Go down

Post by goku1719 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:33 am

Yes, I also noticed that you seem to be on vacation mode but still show up on the rankings. Something seems to be amiss here.

Nomad, is that a quote from me in your sig? Im honored.

goku1719
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next