Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big army & little or no civilians?

4 posters

Go down

Big army & little or no civilians? Empty Big army & little or no civilians?

Post by kingkongfan1 Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:13 pm

@Admin, again sorry if I stir up a stinkpile.

I don't have numbers to back me up on this, & maybe there is something I do not know but It makes sense to me that in any given realm, for any given player, that to have a certain size army (militia) you need to have a certain size civilian population (farmers, workers, & miners) to support it. I know that I am gonna take a beating for this but;
Wouldn't it make sense that a persons army be restricted by the size of the civilian population? Example- if I had a civilian population of 1000, then my army size could not exceed 5000. these numbers can be adjusted as everyone sees fit. I bring this up because I have noticed players with large strikes & defenses but with little investment in farmers, workers, or miners, or they put it all into miners, or farmers. I know that the game seems to work as it is, but what does everybody think?
king

Lets say it this way: for every 5 army, (i.e. 1 attack soldier, 2 defense soldiers, 1 spy, & 1 assassin) you would need at least 1 farmer(to feed them), 1 worker(to build the weapons & such that they use) & 1 miner( to mine the metals & chemicals that their weapons are made of). hope this clears up what I am trying to say.

Last edited by kingkongfan1 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info)
kingkongfan1
kingkongfan1
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : kingkongfan1(98)
Alliance : [The Marauder's Imperium]
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2010-01-28

Back to top Go down

Big army & little or no civilians? Empty Re: Big army & little or no civilians?

Post by r1maru Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Last edited by r1maru on Tue May 18, 2010 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
r1maru
r1maru
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:37 am

I don't think you should put any actual limit on it, people SHOULD train lots of farmers in order to have a balanced and 'safe' account, but if they dont that is there probalem.

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:38 pm

It is up to everyone to make any army distribution they want.

They do the best if they keep vast majority of units trained as income and have only as much military to be able to prevent being farmed,

but if someone wants to play North Korean style to build up a huge military with a weak economy and after being massed once take months to rebuild, I guess that's their problem.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down