Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liberation Army Vs VIS

+5
Nomad
Kingofshinobis1
Void
Keinutnai
kaiballz
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Liberation Army Vs VIS Empty Liberation Army Vs VIS

Post by kaiballz Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:14 am

VIS threw the first blow via Sara's assassinations. It may not be much of a fair fight considering the difference in power but Liberation Army is prepared to sit on VIS members until their leader, Sara, surrenders.

The difference in power is too large to be fair. And i assure VIS that our members are not made up of inactives; nearly every member has done his/her part in the war and i congratulate my alliance members for their selfless acts of bravery. Out of 8 members, 5 has played a massive part in this war. On the other hand, I can only say the same for 2 out of 7 members from VIS.

Currently:
Name Leader Power Total Army Size Size
1 Liberation_Army_(TA) kaiballz 268,664,955 4,020,647 8
3 VIS Sara 28,775,727 1,225,322 7

We are not an unreasonable, bullying alliance. We do not ask for payment or other unreasonable demands. All we require is a sincere apology as well as a promise from Sara that VIS members will not ever attack Liberation Army (other than farming/raiding and/or if attacked first). Her word is good enough for us.

The 2nd alliance war since the Immortal Army vs VIS and ONE war. How it ends is up to VIS; I have offered you a way out.

However, do not think for an instant that this act of compassion is a sign of weakness. Yes, I have been targeted by VIS thus far, but the simple truth is that I would much rather it was this way than if my alliance members were massed for my decision to fight this war. I hope this clears up any ambiguity.

The fact is that Liberation Army and I are prepared to wage war till the end of the server, if need be. Remember, VIS struck the first blow, not Liberation Army. And yet we are prepared to offer VIS a way out, despite dominating the war thus far.

PS: Note the polite tone of this message. I'm not much of a gloater and never will be. If anyone manages to take offense from this message... well i have nothing to say Laughing

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Liberation Army Vs VIS Empty Re: Liberation Army Vs VIS

Post by Keinutnai Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:12 pm

The way I heard it was a bad hit been made on Sara after which she responded with 2 assassination missions to refrain kaiballz from making such hits in the future.

you have a rank 1 account with most glory points. I assume you have not only best military and economy but also either best among the best in techs as well.

Don't you think that attacking one person with the whole alliance is a bit extreme? (especially if you were stronger than her and could mass her yourself.)
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance : World Republic
Number of posts : 663
Registration date : 2011-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:40 am

Keinutnai wrote:The way I heard it was a bad hit been made on Sara after which she responded with 2 assassination missions to refrain kaiballz from making such hits in the future.

you have a rank 1 account with most glory points. I assume you have not only best military and economy but also either best among the best in techs as well.

Don't you think that attacking one person with the whole alliance is a bit extreme? (especially if you were stronger than her and could mass her yourself.)

Do you start diplomacy with with assassinations? Suspect

lol!

Void
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:09 am

kenzu acts like he has never done something like this before Rolling Eyes

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Void wrote:
Keinutnai wrote:The way I heard it was a bad hit been made on Sara after which she responded with 2 assassination missions to refrain kaiballz from making such hits in the future.

Do you start diplomacy with with assassinations? Suspect

lol!

of course not
No one is an angel here.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:10 pm

no answer from VIS? so the war continues!

PS: as of now, the treaty has been completely revoked.

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:57 pm

as far as I know you have not talked to Sara at all, have you?
did you send her a message about this thread?

You do know that she doesn't come on the forums.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:23 am

Sara didnt come here to announce she was assassinating me, and its really not my job to chase her around telling her what she should already know. And to be fair, if you know then she knows since you guys are husband and wife and so its kinda counter intuitive, no? Tell the husband= tell the wife? I'm sure many people will agree with my logic here.

Anyway, I'm already decided on using my units in one final blaze of glory for 2 reasons:
1. Having calculated the glory, unless the game somehow manages to be dragged on for 2 more weeks (unlikely, as i checked the previous rounds and the furthest it was dragged was like 1 day or something like that), I have already cemented 1st place under Best of the best which is really all i was interested in, as i have been promised some rewards on main for accomplishing that, shall not write the details here. Furthermore, I can get a huge bunch of war experience and prove that I'm not a simple stat builder; i get down and dirty with a massive brawl just like everyone else

2. I'm very grateful to my alliance mates for agreeing to assist me without any deliberation and without hesitation and if by sacrificing my stats (which are useless now anyway, explained above) i can manage to propel their glory into top ranks, I would be glad that I am repaying them for their cooperation. To my alliance mates: thanks for your help! I am not an ungrateful person, I will definitely do my best to repay those who have assisted me.

PS: Do correct me if i'm wrong in my calculations, but i believe that 8 days from now, 17/07/2011 would mark the end of the 3 months of RA, as RA began on 17/04/2011? I'm guessing from memory, as from memory I think i started half a day or one day late, and my game shows i started on 18/04/2011

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:42 am

Since when will there be rewards on main?

I thought it was stated that was a 1 time deal?

as far as I know

Round 3 has started on 7th May

so it should end close to August 7th and thats a month away?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:54 am

Nomad wrote:Since when will there be rewards on main?

I thought it was stated that was a 1 time deal?

as far as I know

so it should end close to August 7th and thats a month away?

oh nope the reward is a private thing.

actually,
i saw that 7th may thing on some other thread but i assumed it was just a mistake because i remember starting way before that. Then i checked my stats and saw:

under my war experience

Miscellaneous Achievements
Date Joined [18 Apr 2011] 02:25

so logically the round 3 should have started either on or before 18/04/2011

https://i.servimg.com/u/f45/16/65/65/28/aderan11.jpg

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:33 pm

guess Kenzu will have to answer that one.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:16 pm

yea i tink it was a mistake. but it doesn't make a difference to me, actually i even prefer if it ended on 7 aug instead of 18 july cos i'm getting actual warring experience at no cost to my main account. I never experienced an aderans war's actual war before you see. So i'm savouring every moment of this war right now

but i would like some notice to be given to all the players in RA though, so it isn't too sudden

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:43 pm

its definitely different on main. thats someting you will have to figure out yourself

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 am

kaiballz wrote:Sara didnt come here to announce she was assassinating me, and its really not my job to chase her around telling her what she should already know. And to be fair, if you know then she knows since you guys are husband and wife and so its kinda counter intuitive, no? Tell the husband= tell the wife? I'm sure many people will agree with my logic here.

Anyway, I'm already decided on using my units in one final blaze of glory for 2 reasons:
1. Having calculated the glory, unless the game somehow manages to be dragged on for 2 more weeks (unlikely, as i checked the previous rounds and the furthest it was dragged was like 1 day or something like that), I have already cemented 1st place under Best of the best which is really all i was interested in, as i have been promised some rewards on main for accomplishing that, shall not write the details here. Furthermore, I can get a huge bunch of war experience and prove that I'm not a simple stat builder; i get down and dirty with a massive brawl just like everyone else

2. I'm very grateful to my alliance mates for agreeing to assist me without any deliberation and without hesitation and if by sacrificing my stats (which are useless now anyway, explained above) i can manage to propel their glory into top ranks, I would be glad that I am repaying them for their cooperation. To my alliance mates: thanks for your help! I am not an ungrateful person, I will definitely do my best to repay those who have assisted me.

PS: Do correct me if i'm wrong in my calculations, but i believe that 8 days from now, 17/07/2011 would mark the end of the 3 months of RA, as RA began on 17/04/2011? I'm guessing from memory, as from memory I think i started half a day or one day late, and my game shows i started on 18/04/2011

You are incorrect I am afraid.
If you go on the main page of RA, you will see that below
"Aderan Wars - Red Apocalypse"
It says with BIG RED LETTERS that the 3rd round started on 7th May, so according to plan it has to go on until 7th August. It says there and I quote:

kaiballz mentioned before that its hard for new players to know when a round ends, I guess something will have to be added, maybe also ingame, as the big red text is aparently not clear enough or not visible enough.

I was thinking about a countdown timer.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:36 am

Keinutnai wrote:
kaiballz mentioned before that its hard for new players to know when a round ends, I guess something will have to be added, maybe also ingame, as the big red text is aparently not clear enough or not visible enough.

I was thinking about a countdown timer.

Martin can model it after the Quantum count down counter.

Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:22 pm

Units Killed 546,588

I have officially achieved my goal.

I came to announce that dragonballz alliance has joined the war, since their member logaliff was taking part in massing, however by now he switched to liberation army alliance.

Current alliance powers:
Rank Name Leader Glory Power Total Army Size War Experience Size
1 Liberation_Army_(TA) kaiballz 162,530 345,708,029 4,276,706 113,112,132 8
2 Immortal_Army Sajidrh 50,034 126,444,259 2,029,431 47,994,760 6
3 VIS Sara 93,518 26,826,029 1,223,771 90,072,447 7
4 One Keinutnai 96,785 12,963,679 668,735 55,427,312 4
5 dragonballz arisak 37,499 25,424,261 658,937 7,735,587 2
6 System_Lords SupremeAsgard 895 6,572,848 334,194 1,044,727 1

It is VIS+One vs. Liberation Army+Byakuya

The coalition is clearly outnumbered, however performs better than Liberation army, because Liberation Army has players of different technologies while the coalition has only high technology players.

I for example have 486.000 casualties, but have done 546.000 (and this includes farming).
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:12 pm

Yes, actually that is my bad. Apparently i managed to miss the big red letters until now, don't ask me how i dunno how either.

I don't understand this sentence: I came to announce that dragonballz alliance has joined the war, since their member logaliff was taking part in massing, however by now he switched to liberation army alliance.

Logaliff actually was in my alliance from way before the war. Perhaps you mean arisak or king1?

I dunno if you should count Byakuya, we didn't recruit him. On our side its just Liberation Army vs VIS+One.

-The coalition is clearly outnumbered, however performs better than Liberation army, because Liberation Army has players of different technologies while the coalition has only high technology players.
--When its many against few, this is naturally the case. What matters is the drastic reduction of overall power of VIS and One as compared to Liberation Army, in my opinion. Since the start of the war until now, Liberation Army has more or less recovered to its power at the start of the war (around 350 million) but VIS and One is unable to recover.

I still feel you should have accepted the peace treaty when i offered it. Now that you are out of protections it can only get worse for you.

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:42 pm

I think this would be interesting to show (it shows my current recent events in my realm):

[11 Jul] 13:02 You have a new message in your inbox
[11 Jul] 12:13 You have been sabotaged
[11 Jul] 12:11 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 12:09 There was a destruction mission against you
[11 Jul] 12:09 There was a destruction mission against you
[11 Jul] 12:08 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 12:08 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:21 There was an attack mission against you
[11 Jul] 11:19 You have been sabotaged
[11 Jul] 11:17 Your Assassination units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:15 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:14 Your Defensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:13 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:12 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:10 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:08 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:06 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:05 Your Assassination units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:01 Your Assassination units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 11:00 Your Assassination units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 10:58 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 10:55 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 10:51 There was a hunt assassins mission against you
[11 Jul] 10:43 There was a hunt assassins mission against you
[11 Jul] 09:07 You have a new message in your inbox
[11 Jul] 08:24 You have a new message in your inbox
[11 Jul] 07:59 You have been sabotaged
[11 Jul] 07:56 Your Assassination units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:56 Your Assassination units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:55 Your Assassination units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:55 Your Assassination units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:54 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:53 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:51 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:49 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:48 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:47 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:43 There was a hunt assassins mission against you
[11 Jul] 07:42 There was a hunt assassins mission against you
[11 Jul] 07:41 There was an assault mission against you
[11 Jul] 07:39 Your Defensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:38 You have been sabotaged
[11 Jul] 07:37 You have been sabotaged
[11 Jul] 07:37 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:36 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:33 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:32 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:30 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[11 Jul] 07:29 Your Offensive units have been assassinated

[11 Jul] 05:04 You logged in 9 days in a row (+9 Yala)
[10 Jul] 10:43 imblack has joined you as officer
[10 Jul] 07:47 You have a new message in your inbox
[10 Jul] 07:28 Your Assassination units have been assassinated
[10 Jul] 07:27 You have been sabotaged
[10 Jul] 07:27 Your Covert units have been assassinated
[10 Jul] 07:27 Your Offensive units have been assassinated
[10 Jul] 07:27 Your Assassination units have been assassinated

[10 Jul] 06:18 You have a new message in your inbox
[10 Jul] 02:27 You logged in 8 days in a row (+8 Yala)
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:10 am

You do not even log in every day?
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by kaiballz Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:58 am

Nomad wrote:You do not even log in every day?

I'm shocked too; and in the middle of a war lol

kaiballz
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:05 am

It says that he logs in every day...

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:00 am

yeah but im pretty sure that there has been more than 9 days of RA play Razz. or is 9 days the max

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

Hire For Massings

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 am

seaborgium wrote:It says that he logs in every day...

it counts to 10 and stays there until you miss a day and then it starts over at 1.

So 9 days ago he went an entire day without logging in. Prolly a vacation tho. He was on Protection during that time if I remember correctly.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:36 pm

Whipping.

Void
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2011-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Keinutnai Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:50 pm

no, I was on protection only the last 4 days, and during the protection days I logged in at least 2 times a day to build my army and massing others after each of those protections. before didnt activate it at all.

The day that I missed was the day I went on a wedding.
Keinutnai
Keinutnai
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down