Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Civilians and Slaves

+3
Kingofshinobis1
Nomad
melonhead
7 posters

Go down

Civilians and Slaves Empty Civilians and Slaves

Post by melonhead Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:34 am

So as of now they are pretty useless, I wanted to put forth a suggestion that we increase the value of these units by increasing their incomes.

As of now each civilian produces 5 income - at this rate they are quite useless as i know in comparison to my up, my total population administration efficiency, I wouldn't notice if they were removed.

How about upping them to 25, above that of untrained units. I mean even civilians have jobs right?

and slaves, now Im not sure about every one else but I know im not going to waste turns on taking them when they produce less then farmers, I could just raid and attack for kuwal and gain a larger advantage.
How about making these more enticing for people to want to capture them, they die off slowly right ? so make them produce 75, as they work extra hard and then die of exhaustion...

Discuss!
melonhead
melonhead
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : Aspire
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Back to top Go down

Civilians and Slaves Empty Re: Civilians and Slaves

Post by Nomad Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:49 am

I have to agree with the logic he is using TBH
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofshinobis1 Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:51 am

Well civilians and slaves are meant to raise the rate of war on reset im sure and at the very least it adds a new element to the game Smile. You may not know of a good use for them yet but its not like they hurt you and its still too early to realize the true use for them Wink They don't even count to your army size so they aren't much of a problem. The real question is are they effected by A.E?

Kingofshinobis1
Aderan Super Soldier
Aderan Super Soldier

ID : 171
Alliance : The_Mercenary
Hire For Massings
Number of posts : 823
Registration date : 2010-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:30 am

melonhead wrote:So as of now they are pretty useless, I wanted to put forth a suggestion that we increase the value of these units by increasing their incomes.

As of now each civilian produces 5 income - at this rate they are quite useless as i know in comparison to my up, my total population administration efficiency, I wouldn't notice if they were removed.

How about upping them to 25, above that of untrained units. I mean even civilians have jobs right?

and slaves, now Im not sure about every one else but I know im not going to waste turns on taking them when they produce less then farmers, I could just raid and attack for kuwal and gain a larger advantage.
How about making these more enticing for people to want to capture them, they die off slowly right ? so make them produce 75, as they work extra hard and then die of exhaustion...

Discuss!

They are already too good. You mass someone and the slaves you receive pay back all of your damage in a relatively short time (and die)
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by seaborgium Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:34 am

Can I get some in reallife?

seaborgium
2nd in Command
2nd in Command

Number of posts : 2551
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 am

It mostly means you get temporary workforce from massing someone without having to raid for them. How many slaves depend on how big the player was you attacked and how long he has been left alone for.
Given that I find it hard to defend the income I already have, I see no point in them in my current circumstance. But if I were waging a war and had to recover under ppt, yes they would be useful.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:00 pm

I was thinking raising the income from 35 to 70 from slaves, then it would make assault missions profitable actually Very Happy

Civilian income will not get improved, maybe even go as far as to remove it alltogether.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:34 pm

just dont go overboard so that massing is the quickest way to grow.

Couple this with your cross server gifts/awards on main and it may become an issue faster then you realise.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down