Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empire Support , Empire Rankings Page

5 posters

Go down

Empire Support , Empire Rankings Page Empty Empire Support , Empire Rankings Page

Post by Lord Ishurue Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:37 pm

This may have been brought up b4 .

I think Their should be a Way of Forming Empires other than adding the (Empire) at the end of the alliance name .

Alliances A , B , and C form The Cobra Empire .

on alliance rankings page u see alliances A , B and C with (TCE) on their names . but when u click on

Empire rankings page u see 1 entity

example
The Cobra Empire . ranked 1 , 10bil Total power , 10mil Member war expereince . 30 members total .

(when a HC members looks at the empire economics / military page he will see The empire's total stats and stuff .)

Income 100mil Raw 50k

Billy bob Alliance A 110% Attack tech
Sally sue Alliance B 104% Defense tech

Lord Ishurue
Lord Ishurue
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Alliance :
Mujengan

The Unlimited Elite Gun Force
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Back to top Go down

Empire Support , Empire Rankings Page Empty Re: Empire Support , Empire Rankings Page

Post by Nomad Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:23 pm

I agree, but there are not enough "Empires" to warrenty the need.

plus how to deal with hidden alliances Vs/in Empires
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

ID : WORD OF THE DAY
Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
Show Spelled[hi-pok-ruh-see]
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety
3. a pretense of having some desirable or publicly approved attitude.

Number of posts : 4259
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Empire Support , Empire Rankings Page Empty Re: Empire Support , Empire Rankings Page

Post by Alex Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:34 am

Yeah it sounds like a good idea.

I assume an idea for 'official' empires is already floating around in the Admins head, as there is that tag in the alliance details page: 'Empire Name: None' that as of yet cannot be changed. (AFAIK)

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Admin has a thread on Empires and such

*goes to try to find it*

https://aderanwars.forumotion.com/upcoming-updates-f23/ingame-support-for-empires-t1.htm
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

1. a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
2. the practice of professing standards, beliefs, etc, contrary to one's real character or actual behavior, esp the pretense of virtue and piety

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 pm

That one was before my time...Even the last post!

-Alex
Alex
Alex
Coalition Officer
Coalition Officer

ID : Whaddya wanna know this for huh?

Alliance : None at the moment.
Number of posts : 1026
Registration date : 2009-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:48 am

*spits out teeth for the old man sound*

Yeah you little whipersnappers never look up your history.

*Shakes cane violently in the air*

*Puts teeth back in *

I think it will take a few more empires forming, and then actually warring one another to make this worth the time to code it as right now it will not be used.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiro Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:15 am

I am sure not many alliance were formed before alliance support was added (if there ever was a time without them.)
I see room for more empires rather than less. Also for more alliances, rather than less.
As for secret alliances: I'd count them in the total statistics of the empire, such as TP, war experience, but not show them on public member lists or member count. Adds a nice touch as to where the TP or experience is coming from.

Jiro
Aderan Spy
Aderan Spy

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2009-09-24

http://www.aderanwars.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:58 pm

I think all alliances but maybe 1 or 2 were formed long before squads were implemented.

There is most definitely more room for both, just not enough player base to support either at this time.

While I agree with you, also keep in mind that it also means you can not hide the fact you have a secret alliance among you is a con to go with your pro.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Sofar there are 3 empires. I am sure more empires would be established if the empire ranks would be updated.

There should be some requirements though, so that it won't happen that all alliances will create empires consisting of only 1 alliance.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomad Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:52 am

I dont think people create empires just to wear a tag, but I may be wrong.

I think there are more "secret" empires then known ones in most games.
Nomad
Nomad
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Hipocracy
hy·poc·ri·sy
–noun, plural -sies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down