Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Base Page, Training Page and Armory Pages display different stats

3 posters

Go down

Base Page, Training Page and Armory Pages display different stats Empty Base Page, Training Page and Armory Pages display different stats

Post by Manleva Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:35 pm

Base Page is showing 0 Strike Action but 10000 Attack Soldiers.
Training Page is showing 10000 Attack Soldiers
Armory Page is showing correct amount of units but 0 Attack Weapons and 2 lines of 10000 Automatic Pistols for defense

Military Stats also show 0 Strike

Not a good start especially after all the issues with the start of the Test Round

I've also just logged in again and found the following

[07 Nov] 16:28 Iron Ranking Award Presented!
[07 Nov] 16:28 Bronze Ranking Award Presented!
[07 Nov] 16:28 Silver Ranking Award Presented!
[07 Nov] 16:28 Golden Ranking Award Presented!

I think it's a bit early for these awards to be presented

Manleva
Manleva
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : 999
Alliance : TMI
Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Back to top Go down

Base Page, Training Page and Armory Pages display different stats Empty Re: Base Page, Training Page and Armory Pages display different stats

Post by Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:39 am

well, not that it's of any importance to me, but wouldn't the point of the test round be to find and fix as many bugs as possible?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Base Page, Training Page and Armory Pages display different stats Empty Re: Base Page, Training Page and Armory Pages display different stats

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:20 am

Admin wrote:well, not that it's of any importance to me, but wouldn't the point of the test round be to find and fix as many bugs as possible?

Have we not already done that? How many testing rounds will it take?

I have encountered 4 bugs that were suppose to already been fixed from round 1. I also sadly note that now you once again have decided to bribe players to play the game by giving them bonuses. Its truly sad you guys do not even have faith in your own games. It is also a really bad idea to not have told people upfront that deleting an account you do not want and will never play has been forbidden now because you as the admins will delete all accounts in the franchise. Poor form guys, really poor form.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

ID : http://www.aderanwars.com/stats.php?id=427
Alliance : [ The_Marauders ]
Number of posts : 556
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:25 am

Special Agent 47 wrote:Poor form guys, really poor form.
actually that deleting part was added for the benefit of the players so that if they want they can delete and register anew, but i have found a different workaround now, so no problem

you can now delete your account from the other server if you want to
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:34 am

Admin wrote:
Special Agent 47 wrote:Poor form guys, really poor form.
actually that deleting part was added for the benefit of the players so that if they want they can delete and register anew, but i have found a different workaround now, so no problem

you can now delete your account from the other server if you want to

Just for clarity, will that include reset when and if it is relaunched? or just the AW2 server?

And TBH I don't see how it would benefit a player who didn't want to be in AW2 to be forcibly removed from main and lose everything they have spend a year or more to build, but I assume I missed something somewhere concerning that.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:41 am

it will and does include all servers

Special Agent 47 wrote:And TBH I don't see how it would benefit a player who didn't want to be in AW2 to be forcibly removed from main and lose everything they have spend a year or more to build, but I assume I missed something somewhere concerning that.
it was an issue with registrations, i.e. you make an account called "test", activate it, then log into main and delete it there.
the test account will still exist on reset/ra/whatever.

previously I didn't have a cross server query to check for used names on other servers, but it could have ended up with a few nasty surprises, considering registration now works both ways, register on ra, get account on main too or register on main and get account on ra too.

an option to separately register whenever you wanted and then chose an ID to link with, was discarded because of some problems, however i might revisit the idea.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Special Agent 47 Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:51 am

Admin wrote:it will and does include all servers

Special Agent 47 wrote:And TBH I don't see how it would benefit a player who didn't want to be in AW2 to be forcibly removed from main and lose everything they have spend a year or more to build, but I assume I missed something somewhere concerning that.
it was an issue with registrations, i.e. you make an account called "test", activate it, then log into main and delete it there.
the test account will still exist on reset/ra/whatever.

previously I didn't have a cross server query to check for used names on other servers, but it could have ended up with a few nasty surprises, considering registration now works both ways, register on ra, get account on main too or register on main and get account on ra too.

an option to separately register whenever you wanted and then chose an ID to link with, was discarded because of some problems, however i might revisit the idea.

I see and understand now.
Special Agent 47
Special Agent 47
Aderan Assassin
Aderan Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down