Aderan Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously Kenzu (to members of world republic)

+3
chaos
Renegade
comrade110397
7 posters

Go down

Seriously Kenzu (to members of world republic) Empty Seriously Kenzu (to members of world republic)

Post by comrade110397 Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:42 pm

Would some one please direct me to the rules of the world republic? Some how posting one word as a response is considerd spam! Sometimes one world can describe an entire sitiuation. The word to describe this situation is "fail". Seriously kenzu, why do we need to type an entire sentance just so we can post a simple response to something. Spam is unrelated to anything. The thing i posted was related to hoxhaist's last post. If people can get away with posting only a picture why did get banned for posting a single word? A picture isnt a sentance is it? Oh and Kenzu, please define "Sentance" for me.
comrade110397
comrade110397
Untrained Unit
Untrained Unit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Seriously Kenzu (to members of world republic) Empty Re: Seriously Kenzu (to members of world republic)

Post by Renegade Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:32 am

Laughing
Renegade
Renegade
Mercenary
Mercenary

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Seriously Kenzu (to members of world republic) Empty Re: Seriously Kenzu (to members of world republic)

Post by chaos Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:48 pm

LOL
chaos
chaos
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

ID : ???
Alliance : Your Guess?
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by october 17 Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:27 am

you got banned? wow how stupid
october 17
october 17
Aderan Worker
Aderan Worker

ID : 50
Alliance : world republic
Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by stars Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:23 am

lol he got owned for dissing him thats sad

stars
Aderan Miner
Aderan Miner

Alliance : THE IMPERIUM EMPIRE
Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzu Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:47 pm

comrade110397 wrote:Would some one please direct me to the rules of the world republic? Some how posting one word as a response is considerd spam! Sometimes one world can describe an entire sitiuation. The word to describe this situation is "fail". Seriously kenzu, why do we need to type an entire sentance just so we can post a simple response to something. Spam is unrelated to anything. The thing i posted was related to hoxhaist's last post. If people can get away with posting only a picture why did get banned for posting a single word? A picture isnt a sentance is it? Oh and Kenzu, please define "Sentance" for me.

Send me the link to a person who posted a single image and he/she will get a ban too.

WR forum is getting big and there is no reason for spam. If you write just "fail" then it is a useless thing to do, because you should always explain what it is supposed to mean and why do you think so. No one will know why you wrote that, and even if they know, it is nothing someone can reply to so basically it is useless, because you can't change someone's opinion with a single word. If you can write only 1 word, I tell you, that's not worth posting.

The rule has been made, because it often happened that people were posting a lot of nonsense by posting always just 1 word in many threads only to get a higher post count, but it was annoying for the people who were really involved in the discussions because even a single word post, takes space.
Kenzu
Kenzu
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Number of posts : 3034
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Discussion on this forum concerning an issue on a different forum?

Seriously, how is that relevant to aderan?
I think that goes even past the point of usefulness of a spam section
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4363
Registration date : 2008-08-18

http://www.aderanwars.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down